SFS 4-12 - A Festive Operation - Take 2 (KS) (Inactive)

Game Master phaeton_nz

Tier 3-6
Subtier 3-4
Repeatable
Slides


51 to 100 of 296 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

"Greetings! This one and these ones would like a free Sonic Tumult, please."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Seeing Dot, Ears shakes and brushes the dust from his clothes and adjusts them with tugs on cuffs and tucking of loose ends. Creases straighten and wrinkles smooth out. He pulls his hands from back to front over his ears and rube them together.

Token spell to clean up and look his best.

He steps to the counter. "Hi, I'm Ears. We're Starfinders. Why yes, I believe some of us did help out during a spot of trouble down here a while back. Scary right? But kind of exciting too. Ohh! Is that an harmonic quantum metronome? "

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10

I've no time for this? ponders Movruul
As he peers around the shop.
I must find away to bring
First Choices to a stop!

For within a few hours,
That shirren we met
Along with one of my enemies,
Who I wish I could forget,
Will all get together.
The witchwyrd does muse.
And then? Oh, they will choose!
How they'll choose! CHOOSE CHOOSE!

Then, gifts will be exchanged!
Some of which may amuse.
But, alas, my enemy won't be getting
My gift with the fuse!

What a disaster! broods Movruul,
This day is becoming!
I must find a way to keep
First Choices from coming!

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Morvruul cackles.
Before getting himself composed.
Then, he inquires of Dot.
"Are you by any chance... closed?"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Free? Dot exclaims. You do realise I'm trying to run a business here. And no, we're not closed. Does it look like we're closed?

She ponders for a bit. Sonic Tumult? What's a Sonic Tumult? And yes, that is indeed a harmonic quantum metronome. Dunno how well it works but it's probably good for spare parts.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Sonic Tumult is a band. We're looking for... well anything to do with them, really. I saw you had some items with their logo when I was here a while ago, hoping you still do. Ideally, we'd like a hoodie with their old logo, for a Shirren. A Shirren, um he never gave us a size, did he? An average Shirren. Or maybe we should go a little bigger? Even if he's not, everyone loves baggy sweatshirts, right?"

Navasi smiles at Dot. "A shirt like that was stolen from our, uh," from our client's friend's friend "--from our friend, so replacing it would be perfect. But I'm probably getting ahead of myself, and we should see what our options are first. Merch for local bands?"

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

Speaker for the Dead whispers to his companions: "This one thinks that one is trying to cheat these ones. That one is attempting to extract pecuniary compensation within a zone designated for items given freely."

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Dot directs you to that section of the shop. Let's see. I've got Abysshead, Strawberry Machine Cake, Lita Starr .... this new band called Neon and Noqual ... but .. no Sonic Tumult. Sorry

However, I might have some inventory in my warehouse but I'll have to check my records after I do close as I have quite a few chores that need doing. Those that met Dot before knows she's a bit of a technophobe, especially after the Data Scourge incident on the station so, it's likely she's going to have to consult the paper files in her back office.

But, if you're willing to help, I can check immediately while you do them - and I'll even waive the surcharge. I got some shelves that need cleaning but they're the top ones and I always have trouble reaching those, plus I need some extra shelving units assembled.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"The 'free' in the name refers to freedom rather than lack of cost, Speaker. She still has to pay for her wares and her premises, and she's entitled to make a profit as much as anyone."

Navasi is less sure why they should pay a surcharge for the shopkeeper's lack of organization, but decides against annoying their only lead by questioning it.

Out loud she agrees enthusiastically. "Dusting top shelves is probably easier for us. Well, most of us. Given his affinity for machines, I'm sure Ears can handle your assembly, instead. Leave it to us!"

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears draws a paw along his cheek, making his whiskers pull back flat, then spring out. "I'd be happy, charmed, even to help out."

Take 10 on engineering if possible for 20. IF I have to roll :

Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

"I can help with that," Cha'mon Cha'mon says to Ears.

Engineering (Aid Another): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Assembling the shelves is indeed an Engineering check or an Athletics check. Cleaning the top shelves is Acrobatics, Athletics, or Sleight of Hand

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

"I can fly, so I can help clean the top shelves."


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Navasi gets to work on the shelves. "Not quite what I expected to be doing today... but easy enough." She shrugs.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

Speaker will wait and see if one or the other task is proving troublesome for the party, and will then pitch in.

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

Misty flies up and tries to dust the top shelves.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
I hope flying gives me a bonus, acrobatics is not a skill Misty Kit is good at.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Morvruul begins "cleaning" the shelves hurriedly,
Pocketing items as he goes.
His beady eyes flicker nervously,
Hoping that no one knows.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

((Does anyone want to roll Perception against Morvruul's stealth?))

Speaker - looks like people could need a hand with the cleaning of the top shelves

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Building shelves --

Ears chatters as he works, " ... typical on these Starfinder gigs. I find myself under-utilized. Today's task is unusually menial ...."

eventually the rheotorical-question-spiced monologue takes a sudden turn. "Cha'mon. What's the deal with you and the 'wyrd?" Ears attention stays focused on the work of his hands, but his ears swivel toward the damai.

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

Speaker tries to give a hand with cleaning the upper shelves, but his discomfort with heights makes it an awkward effort.

Trying to Aid Another.

Athletics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

"Morvruul, cleaning the shelves doesn't mean you take the items on said shelves," Cha'mon Cha'mon says ironically.

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10
Cha'mon Cha'mon wrote:
"Morvruul, cleaning the shelves doesn't mean you take the items on said shelves,"

"But, its a holiday! Should that not mean

Taking what we want for ourselves?"

"After all, each item
I've decided to be taking
Is, in fact
A choice I'm making!"

Morvruul crosses two arms
As if to pout.
"Is that not what First Choices
Is all about?"


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"No to both, obviously," says Navasi, "But even if it was, we don't want to get kicked out before she's helped us. Otherwise this is a waste of time."

Dataphiles

Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10
Navasi-SZ wrote:
"No to both, obviously," says Navasi, "But even if it was, we don't want to get kicked out before she's helped us. Otherwise this is a waste of time."

"Fine," Morvruul sighs

"I guess I'll put them back."
And his many hands began returning
The taken items to the rack.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Eventually the cleaning and the erecting is done. Dot is impressed and gives you a mk 1 thermal capacitor for their impeccable work.

Eventually, Dot informs you that she has plenty of inventory, but it’s located in her off-site storage unit, and she can’t leave her store unattended to retrieve it. Since you have been helpful, Dot offers to lend you the key to her storage unit so you can fetch the pieces you want yourselves.

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

"Thank you very much."

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Dot starts taking note of your names and addresses, and warns you that if you rip her off, she’ll be in touch with the First Seeker. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt since Starfinders helped me earlier this year

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears oils up to the front of the group to accept the group. "Don't worry, Dot. I'll keep an eye on everything and return your key personally. We ysoki have to stick together. So where's your storage unit?"


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"And I'll hold him to that," Navasi promises. While silently reminding herself of the same things she just said to Morvruul.

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

"This one is pleased that this one and these ones could be helpful to that one, and feels optimistic that these ones will obtain a Sonic Tumult for that other one to give to that other other one, thus making for a festive season."

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Dot’s storage unit is located outside the Freemarkets, in a rickety building with cracked siding and filthy skylights. The journey there is short, and along the way, you pass citizens preparing for First Choices celebrations of their own, arms laden with bags and boxes, or chatting with friends over game ideas. Two skittermanders, one purple and one green, instead discuss the upcoming holiday of Newspark, and how they can help their nufriend’s parade preparations by testing out some fireworks ahead of time.

You can stop and ask them about Newspark if you wish.

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

"Excuse me, you two look like enjoy a good party and this is the holiday season after all. What's this Newspark holiday you're talking about?"

He points a Morvruul, "Ignore him and whatever he says. He's on some new medication and it makes him delusional."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3
Navasi-SZ wrote:
"And I'll hold him to that," Navasi promises. While silently reminding herself of the same things she just said to Morvruul.

Leaving Dot's Ears sidles up to Navasi. " 'I'll hold him to that.' Can't you read the tea leaves? I'm trying to get a date here. A nice affirmation like 'Yes, he will' would have sent the same message and shown a little faith. Now she's gonna think I'm not trustworthy."

Ears isn't interested enough to engage the skitters, but one ear swivels to monitor that conversation while the ysoki stands tapping one foot and trying to glance meaningfully from Cha'mon down the corridor towards the locker and back.

Which is to say, Scotty, go for this conversation. Ears might want to get to the storage locker in a hurry, but I fully support the detour.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

You find out that these skittermander are siblings, purple-furred Olive (genderfluid) and green-furred Violet (female)

Ooooh. Newspark! Violet exclaims. You've never heard of it?

Newspark is a holiday created by androids and centering around a parade or street festival. Olive explains Originally, this parade was a march for recognition and justice, as androids fought to be legally recognized as citizens. In time, this parade became a celebration of freedom that aimed to strengthen community bonds. Today, teams of celebrants, often called Sparklors, plan a parade incorporating homemade floats, outrageous outfits, and loud music. The parade stops at various homes and businesses along its route, receiving gifts of food, drink, or conversation from the residents.

Yeah and it's SO MUCH FUN exclaims Violet. We're actually helping build a float and we're planning to add fireworks to it.

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

"This one is intrigued! Do those ones need assistance? It must be difficult to build while floating."

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

Misty is suddenly all for adding fireworks to a float.

"Oh I love fireworks, what kind? "

It's likely to be something the party doesn't want them to do, but given Misty's species, it is totally something they would do.

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Erm .... rockets. Hopefully quite safe. Anyway, Newspark is a week or so away yet. And sorry nufriend, no. Our team is full. Maybe you can find another one?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

Ears second ear swivels toward the Newspark conversation, then his nose follows. "Fireworks? What are you doing for fusing? Where's your workshop, maybe I could come by and consult for you..."


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Fireworks on a parade float? That's a terrible idea.
"Fireworks on a parade float? That's a wonderful idea!"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

The skittermanders eagerly tell Ears about their fireworks and offer to show him their workshop at a later time. For now, it looks like they're setting up for a test fire.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3

"Have we got time for this?!" Ears asks the rest of the team. The ysoki rubs his hands together. "This could be fun. Hey! Do you think Kinnik could use fireworks at his party? We could test them there!"

Acquisitives

Male CG Damai Outlaw Operative 5 Biohacker 1 (PC sheet) | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +5 | Init: +11 | Darkvision 60', Perc +11, SM +10 | Speed 40 ft. | Active Conditions: None.

"Ummm, skittermanders with fireworks, that might not be a great idea."

"Do you have a permit for those?"

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

Permit? Oooh ... we better check

The two skittermanders hurry off to find out leaving you to continue on your way.

The rickety building’s central hall is lined with numerous storage units in varying sizes, each locked and labelled. The hall and units are brightly lit by wall-mounted lights. The ceilings are 15 feet high. Fire cabinets are regularly spaced along the hall’s length, but only the nearest two to Dot’s unit are stocked with a fire extinguisher (both fully charged). Dot’s key only opens her storage unit.

Dot’s storage unit is stuffed full of merchandise. Floor-to-ceiling shelves line the walls, all crammed with small boxes and bulging bags. The interior of the unit is piled high with crates and boxes, often stacked up to the ceiling. The entire area is difficult terrain.

To find the Sonic Tumult merchandise in this massive mess, at least one of you must succeed at a Perception check. The DC for this check is reduced by 2 if any of you succeed at a Profession(merchant) or Culture check to discern how the storage unit’s contents are organized.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Ugh. What's the point of all this? She can't come back for this ju--for these delightful items very often. Okay there has to be some kind of system here, right? Even if it's just stuffed in by age, that's useful to know."

Navasi takes a moment to try to figure out where to look first.

Culture: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

Speaker looks around, trying to make sense of the organisation of the storage area.

Culture: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Xenoseeker Technomancer 5
bot me:
1. Supercharge a good shooting ally's weapon. 2. Shoot pistols. 3. Appropriate grenade. 4. Melee with survival knife.
// Init +7 Percept +0 SenseMotive +0 dark vision 60' // SP 40/40 HP 27/27 RP 5/6 EAC 17 KAC 17 // F +4 R +4 W +4 // Move 30 BAB 3 Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3
Cha'mon Cha'mon wrote:

"Ummm, skittermanders with fireworks, that might not be a great idea."

"Do you have a permit for those?"

Ears mutters, "Killjoy."

He exchanges a significant glance with Misty, in whom he senses a kindred spirit.

*** At the Locker ***

"How does she find anything in that ape's nest?" Ears scrambles up a pile of old hardcopy magazines for a look deeper into the unit.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LN tempered pilgrim witchwyrd operative 3 | SP 10/15 HP 22/22 RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +5; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None.
Skills:
Bluff +13, Computers +10, Culture +11, Diplomacy +7, Disguise +11, Engineering +10, Intimidate +10, Mysticism +7, Perception +8, Piloting +10, Profession (merchant) +9, Sense Motive +9, Sleight Of Hand + 10
Cha'mon Cha'mon wrote:
He points a Morvruul, "Ignore him and whatever he says. He's on some new medication and it makes him delusional."

Sigh, looks like my last attempt at a post didn't make it.

"Ignore whatever
The damai may have alluded.
The truth is it's he
That's the one that's deluded,"
Morvruul replies
For edification,
Before he pauses to check
On his own medication.

Later as the skittermanders
Go about their way
Morvruul makes new plans
For the new holiday.

If I can't stop First Choices
I now know what I'll do!
I'll deliver my present bomb
During the Spark that is New!

With a new plan in place,
Getting him out of a lurch,
Morvruul sets himself
To finding some merch!

Profession (merchant): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Le sigh.

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Kiirinta Biohacker 3 | SP 18 / 18 | HP 22 / 22 | RP 6 / 6| Active conditions: None| EAC 17; KAC 17 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +2 | Speed: 20ft / 20 ft fly | Biohacks Remaining 4/6 |

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

"Aww, but fireworks."

Silver Crusade

Human Male | VA | Auckland, New Zealand | UTC+12 | 124312 | PFS1e ES#6 | SFS1e 6-14 | SFS 1-16

If there is a system in this pack rat's paradise, it eludes everyone. Fortunately Misty, from a flying vantage point, spots the exact item you're looking for.

As you're about to get it, fireworks crash through the roof of the warehouse, starting three small fires. Please make a Fort save to avoid being dazed for the first round.


”Navasi” Female CG human outlaw envoy 4 | SP 5/24 HP 28/28 | RP 4/4 | EAC 17; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Oh. Shouldn't have lost track of those skittermanders after all.

Wayfinders

Male LN Embri Priest Mystic 5 Character Sheet | SP 26/35, HP 30/36, RP 3/6 | EAC: 16 KAC: 16 | Fort: +3, Ref: +2, Will: +8 (+2 enchantment, immune to charm) | Init: +1 | Perc: +11 (sees ethereal), SM: +14 | Speed 30 ft | Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Healing Touch 1/1, Level 1 Spells 3/5, Level 2 Spells 1/3, Tetrad Rings 10/20, Pulsecaster Pistol 19/20 | Active conditions:

Speaker is caught completely unawares!

Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1 to 50 of 296 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SFS 4-12 - A Festive Operation - Take 2 (KS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.