Sixguns over Thassilon (Inactive)

Game Master tumbler

Campaign Slides


901 to 950 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura didn't mind taking the time to be honest. It was worth it to make sure these were authentic and they weren't being fooled.

"The gauntlets aren't seemingly magical, but they do feel...light. They are worth a great deal of money, so my estimation is that these are authentic."

She would then decide to try them on for a moment since she didn't detect anything magical about them. Perhaps it would provoke the ghost?

"I guess that's mission successful, although I do wonder what happened to the professor."


As Nempura analyzes the gauntlets, Roja moves closer, looking at the old gear. Her eyes lighting up as their leader explained the value of the ancient items. That sort of wealth could mean an entirely new life anywhere in the world. Realizing she was thinking like her old self, Roja looked away from the temptation towards where Wes and Pan had headed.

Nodding when Nempura declares the mission a success, she pauses for a moment. Red wouldn't have cared if they left the professor behind. Heck, he may not have cared if they left any of his fellow deputies behind, but Roja should care. Gesturing the direction the others had gone with her winchester, she asks. "Shouldn't we make sure we know what happened to this professor before we leave?"


I think there is a conversation to be had here. You could poke around in the magic room Pan Pan is looking at. There are two more rooms in the southern hall. Or you could take the bracers and head back to town.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan frowns at the magic circle in the room. She had no idea what the other one did and has no more insight now. She thinks she hears Nempura say her name but she's too far away.

"What does this room do, Wes?" she asks, hoping he knows.


Hearing Pan say something to Wes, Roja turns to Nempura and nods that way. Quickly moving down the hall to where Pan and Wes are talking about the room.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Yup, let's search him out," she answers if no one else will. She then sees Roja nod and will follow suit.

Upon seeing the room, she ponders, "This looks like the other room. Keep your guard up. We may be experiencing goblins here if this is connected to the one in the cave. I don't see why it would be though..." she trails off in thought.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya shrugs and decides to take a look at the magic circle, to see for herself what it does. She vaguely remembers deciding the other one was a teleportation circle, and so she is careful not to step inside as she examines it.

Spellcraft, flash of inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 10 + (4) = 23


Myrandya sees that this circle is almost identical to the other one, though different enough that it probably teleports to a different place.

There is a magical residue as if it has been activated within the last few minutes.


Nodding in agreement with Nempura, Roja keeps her head on swivel. Curious that the two ruins, this and the one the goblins lived in might be connected, she comments. "Maybe both ruins were built by the same people."

Gesturing towards the room, and the circle. "Do we assume the professor used the portals and do we dare follow?"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Let's search out this place first, and then follow. I'm hesitant, but it does seem like the magic works as the other did. We also have a dangerous beast locked in a room up top we need to deal with. Can't let that linger about the place, though I'm hesitant to engage with it."


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7
Pan Pan Tsang wrote:

Pan Pan frowns at the magic circle in the room. She had no idea what the other one did and has no more insight now. She thinks she hears Nempura say her name but she's too far away.

"What does this room do, Wes?" she asks, hoping he knows.

"I ain't no expert on this stuff," replies Higgins after it's much too late. Fortunately, Myrandya explains what's up.

"More magic portals? This is gettin' mighty strange." Higgins nods as the party agrees to complete the search first.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"You know...I thought this got stranger the moment you joined up. Probably all yer fault," she lightly flirts with Wes. "I'm up for trying it out though when we come back. That's too strange of a coincidence that we run into one being made in a cave and one here. It's like the goblins were trying to come here. Maybe..."

She will follow the others to check out the other rooms on this level, but will take up her normal position in the party and will guide her lights forward for them all.


Hearing Nempura recomend they continue searching the place, Roja nods in agreement. He chuckled at Wes's comment about the magic being strange. Red would have completely agreed and avoided it, he would have avoided the monster locked behind the door as well. But if earning the respect of these deputies meant fighting monsters and magic then Roja was willing.

Chuckling at the situation getting odd when Wes joined, Roja points back the way they came. "There are more rooms to the south."

Is that a door at the western end of the hallway they are in?


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"Heh, guess I'm makin' magic where'er I go," offers Wes in response to Nempura's teasing. He nods at the suggestion to head south, and goes with the rest.

That southwest room seems like a good choice to me.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

I've moved down to where Nempura will be standing on the map.

Nempura will sashay that way after Wes with a smile on her face. It felt good to tease after the crud they've seen and just experienced.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan follows Wes and Nempura. Clearly they know each other very well and there's something between them.


Nodding to Wes, Roja takes up her spot protecting the rear; hoping that nothing pops out of the magical chamber they just left.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya shrugs and follows. There should be plenty of time to look at the teleportation circle after they have confirmed the rest of the area is clear.


No door in this southerly hallway. But there is another opening on the south side.

In this room...

A marble table stands in the middle of this room, its surface strewn with alchemical equipment, sheets of paper, a few potions, and an ancient-looking suit of splint mail armor. A bedroll lies in the eastern alcove.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"Looks like someone's been settin' up shop here," concludes Higgins as he finds the messy room. He starts looking over the papers for clues as to who might be here.


Keeping an eye on the hallway behind them, Roja, wanting to ask if there was anything worth taking, instead, ask, "Should we check it for information to see what the professor was doing, or should we check the next room?"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Maybe it will mention where the portal leads. I'm wondering if that's where the professor headed. It's strange to me that they would have left the other crew upstairs and just left them there. That beast must have been quite deadly..."

She would move cautiously into the room and would investigate the platemail armor in a guarded manner with detect magic going. As she did, she curiously wondered who would wear such an antique?

"Myrandya, can you tell what these potions are?"

If there was nothing spectacular with the armor or inside of it, she would explore the notes on the table.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya nods happily, dipping her tiny fingers into each vial and tasting a drop gingerly.

Craft (alchemy) to identify potions: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Craft (alchemy) to identify potions: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Craft (alchemy) to identify potions: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Craft (alchemy) to identify potions: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Craft (alchemy) to identify potions: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Craft (alchemy) to identify potions: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


The potions are a potion of barkskin, potion of bull’s strength, potion of cat’s grace, potion of darkvision, oil of fire breath, potion of invisibility, potion of bullet shield, and potion of reduce person.

The oil of fire breath works like a potion of fire breath but can be used on ranged weapons. So you can apply it to a gun or a bullet and shoot 25 feet for 4d6 damage. It has 3 applications that last for an hour each.


The armor glows softly under a detect magic spell. It is +1 Splint mail, which you don't need to wear since we have defense bonuses, but is still worth money as a collector's item.


In the papers scattered across the table are drawings of the vault door, and pages and pages of combinations of the symbols on its wheels.

There is a book that you soon realize is a hand written journal of Captain Roderic. It details his exploration of these ruins and his recovery of a bladeless sword. He left behind a pair of gauntlets because he thought they were cursed. He heard a voice when he came close to the box they were in.

There is also a letter:

"My dearest Mr. Tillaresk,

I look forward to your return, and to the wonders you’ve gathered for me from the vault. Again, you need not fear reprisals from Mama's bandits once you return, for the defenses here at Peacock Manor will protect you well.

The magic bag is yours to keep, my gift to you. Best of luck on cracking the code on that door—in the meantime; I’ll continue to seek alternate methods among my contacts in Magnimar for magical solutions. And I’ve a line on an adamantine pick that will help, if my contact in Riddleport can follow through on her promises. In any event, we shall be together again soon, I pray.

Yours,
M. Rostrata"

There are also a series of religious tracts, pamphlets from the Order of Resplendence, which you know to be a fringe religious group back in Roderic's Cove.


Nodding in agreement with Nempura, Roja thought learning where the portal went was a good idea. She smiled slightly as Nempura mused about leaving the crew. Roja wasn't suprised, most were only so committed to their crew, some not at all. It was the reason bandits prefered working with family, having a vested interest and all. For that reason Red had rarely worked with a crew and never put himself in a spot he couldn't get out of alone. As Roja breathed a sigh, she hoped that working this side of the law would be different.

Having little experience with letters and even less with potions or magic; Roja stayed near the doorway, carefully watching both ways. She figured if they found a locked drawer or hidden trap, someone else could watch the door while she dealt with it. But until then, she was happy to be the nearest person to the exit, just in case.

Is anyone going to read the letter aloud?


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Wes picks up the letter and reads it aloud for the group to hear.

"Professor Rostrata and the the Order of Resplendence again. The Order that took Captain Roderic's magic "bladeless" sword. Guess they beat us here after all. Good thing they didn't have a vault expert with them." He gives a private wink to Roja.

He considers whether he knew a thing or two about the name Tillaresk.
K. Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Good," she commented on the identification of the potions. The group could use those for anything.

"I think they were using some of these to get into the vault. There is no direct crime here as of yet that I can see. Can you guys? Unless they are helping the Order of Resplendence commit crimes, which we kind of suspect the order of doing based on eye-witness testimony of the child. We just don't have the bodies to prove it yet. Let's confiscate this stuff for now and close up the vault again. Then let's try that portal. We might find more. As for Mama's group and the remaining mercenaries, hopefully, we can return this way for our horses. I kind of want the Sherrif's advice too on what she wants to do about Mama's bandits being here."


Wes Higgins wrote:

Wes picks up the letter and reads it aloud for the group to hear.

"Professor Rostrata and the the Order of Resplendence again. The Order that took Captain Roderic's magic "bladeless" sword. Guess they beat us here after all. Good thing they didn't have a vault expert with them." He gives a private wink to Roja.

He considers whether he knew a thing or two about the name Tillaresk.
[dice=K. Local]1d20+6

Alden Tillaresk is the headmaster of the initiates of the Order of Resplendence. While the Order is headed by Rostrata, the day to day operations and the instruction of the initiates are primarily directed by Tillaresk. He is a half-elf and supposedly some sort of magician. Wizard, Oracle, Sorcerer, you aren't sure.


Let me know who is doing what with the portal. It matters. Also, there is one more doorway next to the lab room.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Oh, I thought that there wasn't. Okay, let's go for that doorway. Pan Pan, want to go through it first before we go to the portal?


GM SuperTumbler wrote:
Also, there is one more doorway next to the lab room.

Isn't there also another doorway up to the north east? Or have none of us seen it?

Rolling her eyes at Wes's wink, Roja listened as the hunter and Nempura spoke about things that had happened before she joined them. Making a mental note the people involved and Nempura's thought process as she shared. Figuring the 'Order of Resplendence' was one gang and 'Mam's bandits' another Roja figured she was with the 'law' a gang in it's own right. Apparently all three of them seemed to be after the same loot, this Captain Roderic's gear.

As she stood out in the hallway keeping watch, Roja notices the doorway further down and to the left. Gesturing that way with the winchester barrel she asks. "Once were done here shall we head towards the doorway at the far end of the hall?"


Southwest room

A marble table rises from the floor, and a small crate sits in the southeastern corner of this rectangular chamber. Cobwebs stretch across parts of the room, and debris and dust litters the floor.

There is a door/room in the Northeast, but I think you are right that no one has actually seen that door or gone into that farthest east room and searched it. Obviously you could see part of it from where you were earlier.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Okay, so the point was to finish exploring this area but earlier it sounded like to me you were saying there was nothing else. Since that isn't the case, I guess we'll investigate these doors.


Sorry for the confusion.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

As the group continues to explore the dungeon Pan Pan approaches the final door and opens it.


The north wall of this room seems to have suffered a recent collapse, leaving open bedrock where a northern wall once was. Four thick columns stretch up to support the ceiling fifteen feet above, likely preventing the collapse from being even larger.

As Pan Pan opens the door, some thing sharp shoots into her hand.

Needle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Needle damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 and a DC 13 Fort save vs poison


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins starts collecting the potions. "Damn right we're confiscatin' this stuff. Pretty sure the Order's behind the real trouble in town. We got them stealin' a bladeless sword, murderin' a whole bunch o' Gildersleeves, and rilin' up the town's ghost. Compared to them, the other gangs we're dealin' with are just some dumb troublemakers."

Higgins follows as the group pushes forward to explore the rest of this place. He as Pan Pan flinches as she opens the door. "You alright there?" he asks, quickly checking on the wound.

Heal to treat poison (if needed): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Too bad he didn't really know how to help.


GM SuperTumbler wrote:
Southwest roomA marble table rises from the floor, and a small crate sits in the southeastern corner of this rectangular chamber. Cobwebs stretch across parts of the room, and debris and dust litters the floor.

Sorry, should have posted this yesterday.

Entering the southwest room, Roja uses her winchester to clear the cobwebs from in front of her. Pausing she looks to make sure whatever wove the cobwebs was not a threat to her, she continued towards the crate in the corner. Taking a moment to inspect the crate, she eventually tries to open it.

Taking 10(18) on perception for any threats in the room, and taking 10(18) on perception on the crate, will take 10 (23) on disable device if need for any traps on the box
------------------------------
Today
Having finished on the western side of the caves, Roja brings up the rear as they head towards the eastern side of the caves where the 'explosion' happened. Wondering if 'confiscated' meant the same as 'keeping' Roja turned the corner just in time to see Pan react to the needle in her hand. Flinching, she frowned. She knew not being careful was a good way to not only get yourself killed but everyone else as well. A year ago, 'Red' would have gone ballistic and have taught Pan a lesson with a knotted rope. Taking a deep breath, Roja reminded herself, she's not that person anymore. Trying to seem concerned instead of frustrated she echo's Wes's question, "Yes, are you ok to continue, or do you want someone else to take point?"


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Pan Pan brushes aside the needle trap and the extremely minor poke. She nods to Wes and then turns to Isabella with a look of confusion, a look that says, Are you serious?

"Thank you for your concern. I am not badly hurt."

Then she ventures inside the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Needle trap aside, Pan Pan took damage earlier and could use healing if we have it.


Isabella Roja wrote:
GM SuperTumbler wrote:
Southwest roomA marble table rises from the floor, and a small crate sits in the southeastern corner of this rectangular chamber. Cobwebs stretch across parts of the room, and debris and dust litters the floor.

Sorry, should have posted this yesterday.

Entering the southwest room, Roja uses her winchester to clear the cobwebs from in front of her. Pausing she looks to make sure whatever wove the cobwebs was not a threat to her, she continued towards the crate in the corner. Taking a moment to inspect the crate, she eventually tries to open it.

Taking 10(18) on perception for any threats in the room, and taking 10(18) on perception on the crate, will take 10 (23) on disable device if need for any traps on the box
------------------------------

In the cobweb filled room, Roja finds that the crate is protected by a blade that drops down from the ceiling. While the trap is mechanical in nature, it doesn't really make sense that it is there.

Roja easily triggers the trip wire, letting the blade fall harmlessly. The crate is full of straw and may have contained something valuable or useful, but now it is otherwise empty.


Pan Pan Tsang wrote:

1d20+5

Pan Pan brushes aside the needle trap and the extremely minor poke. She nods to Wes and then turns to Isabella with a look of confusion, a look that says, Are you serious?

"Thank you for your concern. I am not badly hurt."

Then she ventures inside the room.

[dice=Perception]1d20+8

Needle trap aside, Pan Pan took damage earlier and could use healing if we have it.

The floor in front of Pan Pan looks off somehow. It looks like the same tile as the rest of the floor, but not quite right. Reaching out, she finds that it is actually a sheet of stiff canvas painted to resemble the floor. Below it is a deep pit, at least 60 feet deep in the floor.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

"This is a strange place," says Pan Pan flatly.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya catches up with everyone else just in time to see Pan Pan get poked by a needle. The gnomish alchemist rushes up beside her and begins looking her over, despite her protests that she is fine. "Allow me," she suggests, "I am a doktor, I know vhat I am doink. Vis some healink ointments and a bit of powdered reagents-- like so! Zhere! Almost good-as-new!"

Heal check to activate Healing Hands (DC 20): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Heal check to activate Healing Hands (DC 20), flash of inspiration: 1d20 + 11 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 11 + (6) = 22

Pan Pan regains her HD in hp.

Cure light wounds extract, bestowed with Infusion discovery: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

As if to treat injury with insult, her uses of Healing Hands were absolutely worthless, since the CLW brings Pan Pan back to full strength. ;)


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan smiles at Myrandya. A very bright, toothy smile, so big it causes her to blush. It had been a long time since anyone had done her such a kindness.

"Thank you, Myrandya."

Not a waste! Pan Pan was actually at 18 hp, so you covered it with only 1 hp to spare.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya smiles back without showing her pointed teeth and uncomfortably tries to brush off Pan Pan's unfiltered gratitude. "Ach, it is nothink. Happy to help out a fellow offisher! Zhat is my job, after all-- vhen my patients are shtill aliffe, hahaha!" She stands there awkwardly for a moment, blinking, not sure if her joke was funny or not.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Ooo, I'll take that canvas though. Never know when that will come in handy, if nothing else other than to paint over."

She will collect it from the pitfall's edge and then retreat a few steps. Going around the trap, she looks into the large room to see what else is in there but doesn't go very far.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 Looking for more traps and hazards


Raising an eyebrow at the look Pan gives her, Roja can't help but smirk when Pan turns and finds the tarp after a careful search. Feeling they may still need Pan at full fighting strength Roja was pleased to see Myrandya giving their pugilist some medical attention.

Chuckling at Nempura collecting the tarp, Roja resist the urge to say something about traveling light and instead stops at the threshold. Winchester in hand, keeping a keen eye out as the others explore the room.


You don't see any more traps or hazards here, but you can tell that the rockfall is recent.

Detect Magic:
Reveals two magic auras buried under the collapsed wall.

1 to 50 of 1,119 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sixguns over Thassilon Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.