Sixguns over Thassilon (Inactive)

Game Master tumbler

Campaign Slides


851 to 900 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Nodding to Nempura as Pan pushes the door open, Roja quickly brings her rifle up when she hears the tin cups and plates clatter to the ground. Relaxing slightly she points towards the mess with the barrel. "It looks like someone wanted notified if the door was opened."

Stepping into the hallway, Roja turns with the back to the far wall. Watching both directions as the others join her in the wide hallway. Once the others join her, she gestures towards the double doors. "Shall we?"

I s the embossed door closed as well?


Yes it is. And you probably see that there are two hallways leading off from that antechamber.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

There is no matter to their stealth anymore. Anyone could have heard that. She decides now to abandon it all.

"Yeah, I think they were laying that there for a reason."

She then calls out into the darkness, "Professor? Is anyone there?"


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Blades bared, Pan Pan moves ahead undaunted. She sometimes wonders if her old master Ip had failed to teach her quiet movement on purpose, lest she become adept at stealing bread. Thankfully, the little trap has alerted anyone down here of their presence and stealth is no longer.

She lays a shoulder into the double doors to push them open.


Chuckling at Nempura's comment about the trap, Roja, pauses listening for a response.

Moving towards the door she pauses in the hallway to look both ways.

As Pan lays her shoulder into the double doors, Roja keeps the winchester at the ready, watching for any surprises.


Nempura's voice echoes back, clattering around in all of the hard surfaces and nooks. The double doors swing easily, as if recently oiled. Beyond is an octagonal room enclosing a rectangular room.

The walls and floor of this room are blackened here and there with ash.

There are four pillars supporting the room. A door hangs open to the north.

The western reaches are choked with rubble. A large stone door on the south side of the central section bears a carving of a seven-pointed star. Seven round knobs, each etched with their own runes, each protrude from a point of this central star shaped carving.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Looks like a dynamite explosion gone wrong..." she comments on the rubble, the burnt walls, and due to the relation of the previous hole in the wall.

She will nod for Pan Pan to move in cautiously. She will cast her dancing lights spell and will set about finding security near one of the other corridors and looking down it briefly.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 Sending lights down the hall she's looking down.


Nodding in agreement with Nempuara, Roja, not wanting to be caught in a blast, added. "Hopefully whoever it was has run out of explosives."

Seeing Nempura investigating the south, Roja decides to do the same for the north. Moving to the end of the corridor, peaking around the corner.

Takin 10(18) on perception


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya shivers, unwilling to voice her fear that the professor may have suffered a terrible accident. She examines the destruction, the rubble, and the carving of the seven-pointed star.

Knowledges, flash of inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 10 + (4) = 34


Nempura finds a long hall that has two doorless openings. Beyond the first a marble table stands in the middle of a room, its surface strewn with
alchemical equipment, sheets of paper, a few potions, and an ancient-looking suit of splint mail armor. A bedroll lies in the eastern alcove.


Isabella finds another hallway, this one connects back to the larger room. Another door to the north is closed.


Myrandya:

The central room is constructed differently than the surrounding rooms. The stones are closely fitted and magically reinforced.

The 7 pointed star is called a Sihedron, an ancient Thassilonian symbol of magic. It encompasses the seven schools of magic, each associated with a virtue and a sin. This looks like a complicated combination lock, some sort of ancient vault, perhaps. There would be 78,125 possible combinations.

The explosions look like someone trying to blast through the vault, through the floor, into the walls, none of which did much damage. You wouldn't say the person setting the explosions were set by someone who knew what they were doing.


Myrandya, with that roll, if you want to ask some questions about what you know or notice let me know. That was all I could think of to give you.


Are any of the doorways in the northern hallway open?

Not seeing any immediate threats, Roja moves back to the double doors. Seeing Myrandya searching about, she calls, "Myrandya, find anything interesting?"


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

That seems pretty comprehensive, GM. Thanks! :)

Myrandya pauses. This design reminded her of her father's vault, a place of safekeeping valuable objects by means of a coded pattern. "A... fault?" she mutters. Where had she heard something about a vault recently? She stands stock-still, racking her brain, before it finally dawns on her. Why were they here? Of course, because they were looking for Roderick's vault, where he hid the gauntlets!

"The fault!" she cries. "Sis must be zhe fault zhat Roderick vas talkink about!" Her flash of inspiration fades as she realizes that she has no idea what the combination could be. "Ah, Scheisse," she breathes. "Roderick alsho shaid zhe map holds zhe key. Vhere ish zhe map? Vere zhere any of tsese rrunes upon it anyvhere?" She looks around for the others, suddenly afraid at being alone in this unfamiliar place.

She breathes a sigh of relief when she sees Roja returning. "Yes, I tsink so. Shee tsese shymbols here? I tsink zhey are a short of combination lock. Perhaps zhe object off our qvest is just behind zhis door!"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Do you think there is a specific pattern to them? Here, I'll help you. Someone watch this hallway. There is an open room here and I think I see a bedroll over here. It could be where they bedded down for the night before we came tumbling through that can-lined doorway."

With that, she will return to Myrandya and the map, hopefully trying to piece together what this combination must be based on the sins and their order.

Intelligence?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Only mildly curious about the symbols Myrandya found, Roja, waits as Nempura returns from the other hallway. When Nempura asks someone watch the hallway Roja nods, "I'll watch the hallway, you all sort it out."


History, religion, arcana, disable device, use magic device are all reasonable ways to approach the vault door if you want to work on it directly.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Although she was once a child of privilege, all of that changed when her parents were murdered and she was forced to fend for herself in the slums. Pan Pan excelled with her martial training but knew little else that might have been taught to her at school. The vault door might as well have been a stone wall. She scouted the local area.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura will try to think back to her youth with Roderick and why he would have made this vault. The symbols were old in age (not to elves). She tried to recall anything of note she had learned in school or beyond.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Knowledge History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"Ooo...a tough one. Not readily apparent. Let me see."


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya looks over the map they have and doesn't see any obvious clues, so she joins Nempura in looking at the symbols on the door. She tries to pool her knowledge with her fellow Ranger, in the hopes that together they might piece together some kind of idea for opening it.

Knowledge (arcana), flash of inspiration, heightened awareness: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (2) + 2 = 17
Knowledge (history), flash of inspiration, heightened awareness: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + (6) + 2 = 27
Knowledge (religion), flash of inspiration, heightened awareness: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + (5) + 2 = 26


Keeping watch at the door, Roja hears Nempura say something about being a tough one. Turning slightly and leaning she realizes the vault door had some kind of lock on it. She paused for a moment she considers the situation. She has desperately tried to hide her old nature. Red would have known how to open a bank vault, but how would Roja know such a thing? Shaking her head, the sooner they got the vault open then sooner they could be on their way back to town and her search for redemption.

Resting her winchester by the door frame, Roja makes up something on the fly. "I have an uncle who sold vaults to banks, maybe I can help. Should I take a look at it?"

So I normally don't like to roll for skills involving other players, but I don't know a better way to do this.
bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


I think that is fair. It's not a PvP situation, just seeing how this deception unfolds.

If Roja wants to make a Disable Device Check I rolled already:

Roja Disable Device + bonuses from Knowledge checks: 1d20 + 13 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 6 = 36


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura personally has no reason to doubt Roja yet--and is distracted--so she won't even be rolling.


Nempura Babblebrook wrote:
Nempura personally has no reason to doubt Roja yet--and is distracted--so she won't even be rolling.

Cool, I know others had 'voiced (in thought bubbles) questions, so I felt a bluff roll may help them decide.

Moving from her spot in the doorway, Roja took a look at the vault door. Taking out a tool that looked a little like a stethoscope she placed the ear pieces in and then held the listening device to the wall, then started fiddling with the symbols.

Any luck with the lock, or learn anything that may be useful to share?


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya looks surprised by Roja's skill with disabling devices, but rather than the admission making her suspicious it seems to impress her. "How fashinatink! My fazher vas alsho interested in zhe mechanical vorkinks of faults and tsings like zhat. Vhat a lucky bit of family hishtory for us! Can you hear anytsink? Maybe shome symbols sound different to ozhers?" She awkwardly steps closer and peers at Roja's tools in what might be an attempt to be supportive.


Stethoscopes definitely existed by this time, so that's all good.

If you care about Return of the Runelords Canon:
This is not at all how this bit with the Vault is supposed to go, but in this case it works for me.

Roja listens carefully to the tumbling of the 7 locks on the 7 points of the Sihedron, occasionally incorporating suggestions from Myrandya and Nempura.

"That is the symbol for illusion magic. Illusion was associated with Pride. The Runelord of Pride was Xanderghul, one of the most powerful Runelords."

"That is the symbol of Lust. Sorshen was a powerful Enchanter who used that rune..."

After a long, almost painful period of llistening (nearly an hour), Roja clicks the fourth dial into place. In the end, working through all seven in order didn't work, but going with a combination of skill, knowledge, and a strange intuition that Roja feels, there are seven loud "thunks" in succession.

The vault opens, breathing stale air into the room you are in.


Smilng at Myrandya's comment about her father, Roja listens as her companions explain the symbols. Pausing at every slight noise the vault door makes, Roja wonders if modern bank vaults were based on these ancient Thassilonian vaults or if the similarity was just a lucky coincidence. Either way, she decides not to look a gift horse in the mouth, as the tumblers slowly fall into place. Hearing the last tumbler fall she steps back, smilng as she opens the vault.

Smelling the stale air she hopes that she has not released a poisonous gas, as she leans forwards, her Ioun stone illuminating the doorway.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"That's a good sign..." she voiced concerning the air rushing past them. "With a lock like that...we need to be careful of traps. I'll stay here watching this hallway. Those who are the best with locating hidden things, make sure this vault isn't trapped--and if you see gauntlets, make especially sure around it (Taking 20)."

She will move to the side hallway and hopefully one other would cover the other hallway.


Nice narration, Roja.

The star embossed vault door opens. As you swing it open you see that the doorway is filled with a roiling black smoke.


Thanks, sorry I didn' post earlier I made a note but thought we were waiting on something.

Smiling as Nempura called their luck with the lock a 'good sign.' Red had not believed in signs, Maria always had: this color of sky, that color of cat, everything meant something. Maybe he should have paid better attention.

As Roja reminisced, she realized Nempura was talking about watching the hallway. Looking up from the door she started to comment about not going to far, when she saw the rolling black smoke. Instead, she asks, "Anyone know any reason black smoke should be pouring from the door?" As she stepped back, leaving the winchester where she'd laid it to mess with the door, she starts to reach for her revolvers.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya sniffs the air with trepidation, hoping she can identify the smell of poison before it kills her. She peers past Roja, attempting to see what is causing the smoke. "Perhapsh it is linkerink dust and debris from zhe dynamite zhat makes it sho smoky?" she suggests. She frowns. That wouldn't have gotten inside the vault, would it?

Perception, heightened awareness: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"There are bedrolls down the hall here. Perhaps they entered from the other side with explosives... I hope they didn't leave the ruin and just abandoned their crew. That might be a borderline crime. I'd have to ask the sheriff what she thinks. Tell us what you see in there, Roja." She would have Wes use his light to illuminate the room.


Is Roja's ioun torch penetrating any of the rolling black smoke?

Shaking her head as she draws her revolvers, Roja answers, "It's too smokey."

Anything we can do to reduce the smoke?


The smoke is almost oily and rolls around in the air in ways that don't seem wholly natural. The light from the torch penetrates slightly, enough to see the stone floor beyond the door, but not more than that.

It doesn't pass beyond the doorway or flow out over you, but remains in the room as if held there by some unknown power.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya shrugs. "I vill go, I shuppose. If zhere is anyvone hidink in ambush in zhere, zhey are more likely to miss me."

She steps forward to the edge of the smoke, then pushes her hands in, then her face, then the rest of her body. If she is unharmed, she will poke around with her hands, trying to identify what objects are hidden in the vault.


Myrandya finds that the smoke doesn't feel like anything, nor does it have an odor. She steps into the vault. It is hard to see through the swirling smoke, but when she gets her eyes close to the floor or a wall she can see a bit.

Smooth white marble lines the walls of this chamber, its faces carved with spiraling lines of softly glowing runes. The chamber’s floor and ceiling are likewise adorned with these ominous glowing runes. An elegant but empty sword display made of redwood stands in the center of the room, while an iron chest sits against the wall to the west. Everything in the chamber is covered in a fine layer of ash.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

"I am tsrough!" Myrandya calls. "Zhere are glowink runes-- zhey are qvite ominous in zhis haze." She laughs uncomfortably. "I can shee vhere zhe sword vonce hunk. Zhere is ash efferyvhere. An iron chest! I vill shee if I can open it."

She examines the chest to see if there are any obvious locks or traps. Perception, heightened awareness: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 = 20 If she doesn't see any, she will try to push back the lid.


Myrandya opens the lid. Oily smoke swirls in her vision, briefly covering the contents before revealing them.

On the rotted remains of a once fine red velvet cushion, lies a set of ornate gauntlets made what appears to be a green glowing crystal substance but which has been shaped like metal, and strips of leather. The metal and leather bear hundreds of softly glowing Thassilonian runes.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya takes the gauntlets, grunting to lift them, and with a quick look around to make sure there is nothing else in here she scampers back out of the vault. "Efferyvone, I haff zhem. Shee here!"


Watching as the smallish Myrandya moves into the black smoke, Roja keeps her revolvers ready trying to peer into the stygian darkness. Releasing a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding when Myrandya calls out "I have them." Nodding she looks towards Nempura, "Good, this is good right?"

As the gnome tiefling emerges with the emerald like gauntlets, Roja wonders how much they would sell for. Shaking that idea from her head, she asks, "So do we leave now, or find out what happened to the professor?"


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan had moved to a doorway and rolled perception. Does she notice or hear anything?


I threw Higgins on the map.

That door is closed. Pan Pan doesn't hear anything beyond it.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Hearing nothing and sensing that the other group is not in immediate danger, Pan Pan opens the door in front of her.


A somewhat familiar five-foot-diameter space, ringed by arcane runes, sits on the floor at this room’s center.


Waiting a moment to make sure nothing is following Myrandya out of the inky black fog, Roja holsters her revolvers and picks up the winchester. Whe nods toward where Nempura is waiting, adding, "I think Pan went to search for the professor."


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Sense Motive re Isabella's lockpicking: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21. He smirks at Roja's latest comment about her uncle. Whoever she was, she had a past that was a lot different than she let on. But it sure was useful to have her around.

He's relieved when they recover the bracers without any trouble. "Well that was easy. Keep that thing safe, Myrandya. Let's keep searchin' 'round a bit."

He moves to find Pan Pan, then peers into the room for anything of interest.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"So the smoke wasn't connected to the professor blowing ash into the room? Strange. Myrandya, let's make sure these are authentic and not duplicates."

She would move over to identify the gauntlets and whether or not they were magical or not, what their true worth is or isn't.

Taking 20 on appraisal for a total of 28
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

"Pan, please don't go too far. Let's stay in sight of each other and these hallways until we are ready to move on."


Having caught Wes's smirk from the corner of her eye earlier, Roja chuckles at his comment about it being easy. As he moves to find Pan, she moves beside him speaking softly, "Trust me, it wasn't that easy." Then winks at Wes, as she stops near Nempura, letting the hunter move to the other room. Keeping watch as Nempura evaluates the green gauntlets.

Do you all mind if I move you on the map? I'm getting confused :)


Nempura, that is 23 rounds for all of that investigating. Doesn't matter too much at the moment how long it takes.

The gauntlets feel slightly cool to the touch, and they continue to feel cool after you hold them for a while.

They do not have any magical aura. The noqual makes them feel lighter than you would expect. Based on the rare skymetal and the beautiful craftsmanship and their age, you would say that are worth a fortune as an art object. Maybe 20,000 dollars if you could get them to the right buyer.

851 to 900 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sixguns over Thassilon Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.