Sixguns over Thassilon (Inactive)

Game Master tumbler

Campaign Slides


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"None." she answers. "My detection of magic is still active. I had been scanning the portal, that gear, and have kept it going for the purposes of detecting these type of things. If they are invisible, I would know, within...oh 60 feet or so, as long as they aren't behind a wall in the vault, which is possible."

Calling out, she drops the veil.

"Your silly traps are of no use here! Disarm them, alert us to your presence! We mean you no harm if you mean no harm to us! Come out, surrender. We are Roderick's rangers, deputies of town and here under orders of the sheriff! If you continue these attempts and don't come out, weapons down, we'll be forced to shoot or worse!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Sleight of hand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Nempura Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Nempura feels a hand at her belt, pulling at her weapons...

When she turns to see what it is, there is nothing there...


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura yelps as she feels the sensation. Instinctively, she spins around with a sweeping leg, hoping to catch whoever just jostled her belt off-guard and leave them lying on the ground, however, there is no one there.

If the sweeping leg hits anything, let me know or feel free to roll it for me.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya looks around wildly and fingers her chemicals at her belt. She chirps to the air, "Whoeffer is zhere, I vill blow you to kinkdom come if you approach me. Zhese liqvids are explosive unt ffery dangerous! Do not make me use zhem on you!"


Isabella Roja wrote:

then maneuvers to remove the wire from the 'hawk'.

Taking 10 on perception (18) to notice the trap, and taking 10 (23) on disable device to disable it.

Was Roja successful on dealing with the trap? Not sure on the time frame of her working on it in comparison to what's happening with Nempura, so where she is at with the trap will effect her reaction to what's going on.

Still near the doorway dealing with the trap, Roja, hearing the ruckus pauses for a moment, calling out, "What's going on?"


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins looks and hurries over to Nempura as she yelps. "You okay? What happened?"


Isabella Roja wrote:
Isabella Roja wrote:

then maneuvers to remove the wire from the 'hawk'.

Taking 10 on perception (18) to notice the trap, and taking 10 (23) on disable device to disable it.

Was Roja successful on dealing with the trap? Not sure on the time frame of her working on it in comparison to what's happening with Nempura, so where she is at with the trap will effect her reaction to what's going on.

Still near the doorway dealing with the trap, Roja, hearing the ruckus pauses for a moment, calling out, "What's going on?"

Yes, this was a pretty crude contraption, nothing like the work on the needle trapped door. Obviously rigged pretty quickly. Not too hard to deal with once you see it.


Catching the tomahawk in hand, Roja admires it for a second as she heads back past the 'safe' through the double doors. Wondering if Nempura's diplomatic approach had worked and what the odd 'thud' sound had been, she reiterates Wes's question, "Yes what happened?" While watching Myrandya, making sure she didn't get in the path of any bombs.

Anything unusual about the tomahawk?


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

With the group jumping at shadows, Pan Pan enters the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"I just felt someone trying to take something from my belt, but when I turned, there was nothing. I'm wondering if we are dealing with...ghosts?" She whispers. "It could be an arcane trickster, but I doubt it because if they used mage hand, I would have detected it. Perhaps they are ethereal? If so, again, ghosts...I say we try that portal sooner rather than later. I don't particularly like hanging about here. I'll be the one to volunteer to stay behind though. If you all make it, one of you try to come back through."


Isabella Roja wrote:

Catching the tomahawk in hand, Roja admires it for a second as she heads back past the 'safe' through the double doors. Wondering if Nempura's diplomatic approach had worked and what the odd 'thud' sound had been, she reiterates Wes's question, "Yes what happened?" While watching Myrandya, making sure she didn't get in the path of any bombs.

Anything unusual about the tomahawk?

Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 You aren't sure of the make of the small axe. It has an ash handle and a steel head, hammered not cast. Maybe goblin or hobgoblin work. You haven't seen anything like it down here.


Pan Pan at first sees nothing, but then sees a glowing at the edge of her vision. A sphere of light gradually reveals the glowing translucent form of a goblin. It shows signs of having been crushed and pummeled by stones or hammers. "Stop, stop. Stop breaking my makings."


So I need to make sure I'm moving Roja on the map, I imagined her disabling the trap then moving her through the room towards Nempura. Sadly I never moved her on the map. I've placed her in the room near the trap behind Pan, I hope that is ok.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 wow that's bad

Hearing the voice speaking with Pan, Roja looks up from the tomahawk asking, "Who's there Pan?"


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins hears some chatter and moves toward Roja and Pan Pan. When he sees who the troublemaker is, he offers a response. "Stop your makin' and we'll stop our breakin'. Yer li'l tricks could do some real damage."


I've been trying to move people based on what they are describing to keep it close to where people should be. I'm not overly worried about it.

"NOT AS MUCH DAMAGE AS THEY HAVE DONE TO MEEEEE!"


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan really has no idea what's going on. She steps aside to allow others to see into the room and the form of the crushed goblin.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"I think it is a ghost."

She tries to understand whether this is a haunt or not. If the items they picked up were cursed somehow.

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"We weren't the ones who killed you. Rocks fell on your body. Your body is over in this room over here. Can we show you there? Can we help you rest?"


Raising an eyebrow as the goblin responds to Wes about the damage done to it, Roja moves closer to Nempura nodding, it may be a ghost. As she moves, she considers what would cause her ghost to be so angry. She would want revenge. As Nempura asks about the body, Roja considers her new position as a deputy. Chiming in. "If you tell us about those that killed you, maybe we can bring them to justice."


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

I mean, we killed a bunch of your kind, but we didn't specifically kill you.

Higgins has the good sense to keep his mouth shut as he lets others try their mouth at talking.


"The Peacock man came and gave the chief gold and liquor. He asked us to catch some dwarves, and the chief game him me to help him find traps and use the dynamite. Then they went through the writing circles and the room with the invisible wall. And I did all of the things they asked me to to, but I think something bad happened with one of the explosions..."


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"I believe you. But is there anything that can be used to bring the Peacock man to justice? Was there any contract formed or is there any evidence? We are deputies and can bring him to justice for what happened to you." "Can't exactly arrest someone on the testimony of a ghost..." "We have these papers here that indicate the Peacock man was involved, but is there anything else you can think of? Anything in the place they went to? The way with the invisible wall?"


The Peacock man?' Making a mental note of name, Roja listened as the goblin told its story. Nodding her head, that would explain why they had captured Solomane. She had a notion what the 'writing circles' were but the 'invisible wall' still confused her. Apparently, the goblin died in the explosion that brought down some of the walls. But why was it's soul still here?

Chuckling to herself, she'd thought 'bring them to justice' sounded better than 'kill them.' Red would have offered to get revenge, to kill them. But Roja though 'bring them to justice' sounded better and apparently Nempura did to. She smiled as Nempura asked all the right questions, even about the 'invisible wall.' Obviously, the showgirl was suited for this type of work.

Tucking the tomahawk in the back of her belt, she stepped a little closer to listen to the ghosts information.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"Too many damn ghosts in this town," he mumbles quietly to his allies, as Nempura leads the talking. "Must be somethin' in the air."


The goblin's glowing yellow eyes grow large in fear. "Beware the writing circles. They will steal your mind and make a fool of you. But they do a powerful magic and take you to the invisible wall room. To get past the wall you have to have your own magic, like the Peacock Man had."

Knowledge Local DC 10:
It is common knowledge that goblins hate writing and believe it will steal your thinking and/or your soul.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

K. Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Higgins rolls his eyes at the goblin's declaration.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Some of us do have magic. We will be okay. You rest. No more traps in this area. It is not needed please." She then looks to him, hopefully solving their issue right away. "If you could tell us though, does the circle with words that take your mind allow you to come back to this room if we go through it?"

If it did, they wouldn't need to test it and they could all go together.


knowledge (local): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Hearing Wes's comment about ghosts, Roja turns, wondering if having been brought back to life had drawn her here. Shaking off the thought she covers her mouth with the back of her hand, trying not to chuckle at the goblin's superstitions.

As Nempura continued the discussion with the ghost, it sounded like the portals crossed back and forth from these ruins and the ruins the goblins lived it. If this ancient civilization had that sort of magic, it made sense to travel by teleportation circles. She paused for a moment, wondering if this ancient civilization had that sort of magic if they should be messing around with it. Who knows what they might wake up.

Pausing, she wondered if the statue where Red had died was from the same civilization. As Nempura continued questioning the goblin, Roja wondered if they might find a way to exchange her body back. Remembering what Red had done, she wondered if she wanted to.

Sorry, just a little fluff


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan has never heard of a goblin that talks this much. Especially a dead one. As the creature drones on and whines about this and that her mind wanders and she misses what it says.


Nempura Babblebrook wrote:

"Some of us do have magic. We will be okay. You rest. No more traps in this area. It is not needed please." She then looks to him, hopefully solving their issue right away. "If you could tell us though, does the circle with words that take your mind allow you to come back to this room if we go through it?"

If it did, they wouldn't need to test it and they could all go together.

"The Peacock Man took us through it. I did not want to go, because I knew that it would take my mind, and look where I have come. No good can come of it. He could not open the vault, his men died, I DIED!"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Okay okay! We know. It's going to be alright. Just...just sit here and we'll be back. No more traps. We'll handle that Peacock Man for ya." "Yeesh goblins sure are excitable. Not sure how I feel about having a ghost one about."

She would usher the group toward the portal. Since they didn't get confirmation that the portal worked two ways, she would volunteer to stay behind for the moment. Assuming things were clear, one of them would try to come back through the portal and retrieve her immediately.


Trying nt to chuckle at the goblins foolishness, Roja nods to Nempura following her back towards the circle. As Nempura explains the plan Roja tries to remember the layout of the goblins caves. Shaking her head she asks, "Did we find just the one circle or was there more?"

Turning back to Nempura, she adds, "As soon as we arrive, I will step back on the circle to see if it returns me here."

After addressing their leader, she lever's her winchester, making sure there was a round in the chamber. Looking up at the others she nods, indicating she was ready to go.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya stands still and alert and secretly terrified as Nempura calmly treats with the ghost. Her eyes flit to the others in the group, asking silently, This isn't normal, is it? Is this what we are now? This isn't some terrible dream? The academic part of her mind is still very curious about the circles, and gratified to hear that it is possible to go through and come back, though the caveat that you have to have magic to get past an invisible wall sounds ominous.

Knowledge (local), flash of inspiration: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + 10 + (3) = 29

She mutters, almost to herself, "Goblins fear zhe writink and belieff it vill shteal the soul avay. Perhaps zhis cultural wisdom vas not unfounded, giffen his new circumshtances?"


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

The goblins words are more reassuring than fear-inducing. There was a destination at the other side of the circle. "Hopefully Roja will be back for you in a jiff," says Higgins. "Everyone who's goin', we're steppin' on the circle together. Be ready fer a fight."


As you step into the circle, Nempura hanging back to be safe, Isabella and Myrandya disappear in a flash of light from the sigils scribed in the floor.

Wes, Nempura, and Pan Pan remain in the small room.

Isabella and Myrandya find themselves in a room or corridor 10 feet wide and 20 long. Their portion is only 10 by 10 as the middle of the space is divided by a nearly invisible but slightly glowing wall of magical force.

There is a circle of runes on the wall to the east and (on the other side of the force wall) to the west that seem identical to the runes on the floor of the room you came from. A goblin stands on that side (the west, not in your 10 by 10 square).


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Wes steps out of the circle. "Well damn, why didn't we go? We gotta try again." He looks to see if the circle seems to be "recharging." He's clearly ready to step back into the circle again if it seems right.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Not wanting to be left alone with the chatty goblin ghost, Pan Pan follows the others into the circle.


Finding herself in the room with just Myrandya, Roja quickly looks around. Uncomfortable with the magic wall, she steps away from it, turning she sees the goblin. Half raising her rifle, she speaks to it. "The Goblin Alchemist said the peacock man came this way, are you with him?"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura looks about a bit more frantically when a couple of the others don't disappear.

"Um...perhaps it's a recharge. Give it a second. That, or it's a spacing issue on the other side. The magic looked sound to me!" She explains.


To make things easier, I'm going to assume you are still using Detect Magic. I know you probably aren't, but it seems like a reasonable next step.

The runes appear unchanged. It doesn't look like they are need to be recharged. Probably this in an inherent restriction on the magic?


For those transported:

The goblin replies, "Yes, the Peacock Man. He wears a little cape. Like a bird's wings. Brought me to this side but not beyond. He touched the wall and vanish. But here I am, stuck."

You see that the wall behind him also boasts the same glowing runes.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya raises an eyebrow. "Fashinatink!" she declares. "Zhis vall off forsh, to protect such a small area! Perhaps shome sort of meetink room? You, goblin, vhere did you kom from? Zhe Fault? Do you know zhe ghostly goblin alchemist?" She looks back at the runes on the wall on their side. "Presumably zhese vill take us back to zhe ozhers, vonce ve are done shpeakink viss zhis... zhis person?" She's not sure if they are enemies or not.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

She's been keeping it up pretty constantly and recasting since coming down here and finding magic. Actually, I believe since Ma upstairs.

"Hm, yes, it needs recharging, I believe."

She would hold her hand near the portal's lining without passing over the border.

"Perhaps my magical nature can help infuse it to some degree."

Could I perhaps roll an arcana and burn off a spell level to get it recharged right away or sooner?

If So:
Arcana: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 and burn off a shield spell?


Having no idea how to deal with magic in general and the wall specifically, Roja listens as the goblin answers her questions, then as Myrandya asks more. Touching her companion on the shoulder, Roja informs her. "I'll see if the circle sends us back." Lowering her rifle she steps onto the 'sending circle' to see if it will return her from whence she came.


As Isabella touches the circle, a flash of magic sends her back to the first room. As she appears, Nempura vanishes and finds herself in the smaller room with Myrandya.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya tries again to get the attention of the goblin. "Hey! Kin you hear me? Vhere did you kome from?"


Nempura Babblebrook wrote:
She would hold her hand near the portal's lining without passing over the border.
GM SuperTumbler wrote:
... Nempura vanishes and finds herself in the smaller room with Myrandya.

? Really confused, Pan and Wes had gotten into the circle, but Nempura had not. What am I missing?

Raising an eyebrow, Roja looks at Pan and Wes, the other two people who were to have stepped on the circle. "Where's Nempura?"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Oh, that worked!" She looked back at the circle behind her on the other side. At least they weren't in battle. She would step out of the circle. "Everyone clear out of the circle's radius. We need to give it time to replenish itself. Then the others can get through. At least we know it can send people back. Roja is gone, eh?" Her casting the spell must have enveloped her with the radiant magic of the spell circle and pulled her into it. If she did it again, she'd be back on the other side, so she will just wait.

"Who is our goblin friend here?"

In the meantime, Nempura will be out of the circle and will cast a detect magic spell again, this time, looking for an invisible wall, or a magical illusion that looks like a wall.


Isabella Roja wrote:
Nempura Babblebrook wrote:
She would hold her hand near the portal's lining without passing over the border.
GM SuperTumbler wrote:
... Nempura vanishes and finds herself in the smaller room with Myrandya.

? Really confused, Pan and Wes had gotten into the circle, but Nempura had not. What am I missing?

Raising an eyebrow, Roja looks at Pan and Wes, the other two people who were to have stepped on the circle. "Where's Nempura?"

You are right. Going to plead brain fog on this one. Should have been Pan or Wes. I misread something upthread. But to avoid further confusion and retcons I'm going to let what I posted stand.


This is all a bit muddled. Let me try to clear things up. What I meant earlier is that Nempura should think that the circles do NOT need to recharge, but rather that there is a limit to how many people can be in the small room with the wall of force.

Also, the rune circles in the origin rooms are on the floor, but in the destination room they are on the east and west walls, not on the floor.

Otherwise I don't think I have any characters who need to talk.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none
GM SuperTumbler wrote:
Otherwise I don't think I have any characters who need to talk.

Myrandya is trying to talk to the goblin. Does it seem like it can't hear her, or with all the confusion have you missed her questions? :)

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sixguns over Thassilon Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.