Sixguns over Thassilon (Inactive)

Game Master tumbler

Campaign Slides


951 to 1,000 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"That rockfall is recent, and there are two magical signatures underneath it. Roughly there and there..." she would focus on them to gain more information but would let the trap experts deal with the particular hazard. What she can do is observe the rockfall and give some insight into how to make sure not to cause more.

Knowledge Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins casts Light on a rock, then tosses it down the pit trap. He wanted to get a good look at the bottom.

When Nempura mentions the rockfall and the magic underneath it, Higgins chimes in. "Guess somethin', or maybe soneone, got themselves trapped in them rocks. Do ya think someone was tryin' ta blast the vault door n' got themselves inta trouble?"


Not surprised the rock fall is recent, Roja raises an eyebrow hearing here were two magical signatures. Wondering what was so important to the proffesor fellow, that he would have left magical items under the avalance, she answers Wes question with her own. "As far as this is from the vault that would't make much sense." She shrugs, "Unless this is where they were storing the explosives and something happened."

She gestures towards the rubble, feeling a little of Red's old greed. "Should we dig up the two magical items?" Biting her tongue before she could add that the items may be valuable and as 'deputies' they could 'confiscate' them.


Nempura Babblebrook wrote:

"That rockfall is recent, and there are two magical signatures underneath it. Roughly there and there..." she would focus on them to gain more information but would let the trap experts deal with the particular hazard. What she can do is observe the rockfall and give some insight into how to make sure not to cause more.

[dice=Knowledge Engineering]1d20+8

There are two transmutation auras, both faint.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya hangs around, but is clearly a little fearful of cave-ins. "Zhis couldn't haff been anozher vay out, could it?" She is curious about the buried items, but doesn't see how to excavate them. "Ve should probably clear it, but shafely. Did ve she any shoffels or picks in zhe expedition's eqvipment?"


Shrugging at Myrandya's question, Red hadn't carried digging equipment as a normal part of his gear, and it seemed less likely that Roja should. She comments lazily, leaning on the door frame. "I've not seen any digging equipment." Pointing at the rocks near the top with the winchester, "Can't you just start chucking some of those bigger ones into the pit?"

Did Wes see/identify anything at the bottom of the pit? It might make a difference if were to start tossing boulders into it.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

If there is any digging equipment handy, looks like we'll definitely go for it.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"That's a good idea," she comments to Roja who suggests they just throw the rocks into the pit. She will watch the others as well as their backs to make sure nothing sneaks up on them. "There are two transmutation auras under there. Be careful."


Interestingly, you have not seen any digging equipment, nor any of the dynamite that has clearly been used in a few areas.

That said, you can clear this rubble by hand and Nempura can keep things safe with her engineering check.

Sorry for missing this earlier.

There is a twisted small humanoid body, flat head, large ears. Probably a goblin.


Raising an eyebrow as Nempura shifts away from the rubble to watch, Roja, willing to give up watching the hallway, extends the winchester toward her. "Here hold this, I'll help clear the rubble." If Nempura doesn't accept the winchester she will lean it against the threshold.

Having emptied her hands, Roja quickly takes off hat and poncho then starts to carefully lift rocks from the top and toss them towards the pit.

Once the body was visible, she stands, resting her hand on her hips. "Looks like a goblin." Gesturing towards the mutilated body, "What are we looking for?"


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"We're looking for magic items, I think. Maybe ones this goblin scrounged up." Higgins helps with the digging to try and excavate the goblin and its items.


Rolling her eyes at Wes' observation, she helps pull the small body out from under the rubble, "Yes, I was hoping someone who could 'see' the magic would point out where or what it is."

She gestures towards the twisted mutilated corpse, "I don't really want to have to rummage through that things pockets if I don't have to."


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan closes her eyes, quietly meditating while the rest of the group picks through the ruins.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura seems unbothered by taking the rifle and holding it, nor does she seem bothered by the inference that she should help them find the magical item.

"It should be of higher quality make than anything else it's using or wearing. Magic destroys usually weaker items when enchanted, that is why most magical items are made with higher-quality gear. It bothers me that this was a goblin. That means that he probably came from that portal we sealed up. It also means that if the professor and them went through that same way, they may be stuck on that side...assuming it even goes there. Why the goblins wanted anything to do with this is beyond me. Are they connected with the Order?"

If they still can't manage to find the items, she will sigh, switch places with Roja (giving back the gun) and will go find the item by scanning with her magic. In any case, when they do find it, she tries to determine what its effects are.

Taking 10 on Spellcraft for an 18.


The goblin has his feet wedged into a fine pair of cowboy boots (of elvenkind) and a gold ring (of featherfalling) lacquered with a peacock eye pattern.


Looking at the goblin's body as Nempura explains that the items would be 'high quality' Roja also wondered if the goblins cave was also a part of the mystery. Seeing the boots and ring, she smiled, tugging the boots of first. "Or we just look for the items too big for a goblin."

Tucking the boots under her arm she removed the lacquered ring with the peacock eye pattern. Walking back to Nempura, she exchanges the boots and ring for her winchester. Handing the ring to the half elf she asks, "Does that look familiar?"

Nodding her head back towards the portal asking, "So do we try the portal?"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"It is a ring that helps the wearer not fall and harm themselves. I think whoever is in front should wear it, so likely you, Pan," she glances her way with a soft smile.

"As for the boots, aside from being fashionable, they make the wearer a bit more acrobatic. It might be a good item to sell, unless someone has a deep love for swinging from rafter beams."

Having the dungeon completed, she nods to Isabella.

"We may regret it, but what is life without a few regrets?" She looks over her shoulder. "In any case, we will need to return here to get our horses and to deal with that beast boarded in upstairs. We can't let that roam about with Mama and her gang here. Perhaps they can help us deal with it when the time comes. Payment for temporary rent for the winter. Though I don't enjoy doing deals with bandits...they are humankind and shouldn't freeze to death in the coming months. Plus, some are cute and friendly to me, so...," she shrugs innocently.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya seems to be burning with curiosity about the portal, judging by how she often looks back towards it. She smiles a toothy grin when Nempura agrees that they should explore it. "Perhaps ve vill diskoffer vhat has happened to zhis 'Professor' on zhe ozher side," she says loudly to herself.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins worries about leaving behind Midnight, his trusty horse. But his curiosity was getting to him. "Let's give it a shot," he proposes.


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan accepts the gift of the ring from Nempura with a blush and bows her head while saying, "Thank you."

At the mention of swinging from rafters, the young monk thinks back to her training among the irregular rooftops of The Shingles in Korvosa. Her childhood had been robbed from her, but there were fleeting moments of innocent joy, and that memory was of such times.

"With this, I would jump through the portal, but how would I return?"


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"It's my suspicion that this portal leads to the one in the cave we found with the goblins, and therefore, has a portal on the other side that will lead us back here," she answeres Pan Pan. "If not though, then we'll have to figure it out from there."

With a sigh, she considers that fact.

"We may be walking back here if that's the case. Then, I'm sure in due time, our lovely hosts here will find and take care of our horses." she will gesture toward the surface where the gang resides. "Hopefully, they will be as forgiving to the dwarf in their care." She pauses a moment and then groans. "The dwarf..." she states as if suddenly recalling him being up there still by the horses in hiding.

"Perhaps one of us shouldn't go through right away. If there is no way to return, and after a few minutes of people not coming back through the portal, they should take the horses and make their way back to town with the dwarf. Who wants to wait behind?"


Chuckling at Nempura's comment about 'swinging from the rafter beams' Roja did see the value in being able to move easier. Admiring the boots she points towards the boots. "I'd like to at least see if they fit. You know how it is, breaking in a new pair of boots."

Listening as the others discussed the portal, Roja new Nempura was right. Not really caring if 'Mama' or her people survived the winter, she would rather not lose the piebald mare, or the gear she'd left on the saddle. She didn't like the idea of just one person going and then trying to get back quickly, she tried to imagine the layout of the goblin cave. Shaking her head, she chimed in. "I don't think it's safe for just one of us to go, especially if this professor, or his employers or any goblins are waiting."

She gestured the general direction of the upstairs. "Maybe one of us go upstairs and tell Mama's folks about what we found. Then gather the horses and take them to the goblins caves," she looks from Nempura to the others, "While the rest of us jump the portal."

She pauses for a moment, "Or we can tell Mama what we found, then have the dwarf take our horses to the goblins cave, while we all jump the portal."


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Too many options!" Nempura joked with her eyes closed as Roja complicated it. "No, just some of us will go through. Once on the other side, assuming it works, one will come back and let the other know to join us. If no one comes back on this side, whoever volunteers to stay behind, ya just leave."

"As for Mama, if anything, just give a light warning in passing not to go down here yet and to maybe keep the stairs closed for the time being while we handle things. The remaining mercenaries should try leave the way they came in and to make their way back to town."

"If the worst happens and ya are stuck behind alone, take the horses, the dwarf, and head to town. No headin' to the caves. Now, if you feel brave enough, you can wait on the roadside about an hour (or however long it took us to get from the caves to the road?) where that wagon was destroyed to see if we show up, but longer than that, I'd press on to the ferry. Let's hope for better things though, that we can all come back here."


Shaking her head, Roja really hated the idea of splitting up. As a bandit Red had done everything he could to get posses to split up and make it easier to kill them. Pointing back the way they came. "No offense Nempura, but I think splitting the posse is a bad idea. It wouldn't be that tough to have the dwarf take our horses back and all of us go through the portal."


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins sees the fight brewing and tries to be the tiebreaker.

"Yeah, I love my horse, but he'll be alright stayin' put for a while. We gotta stick together, watch each others' backs."

Our horses aren't a big deal. Mine matters more since it's my animal companion, but I accept that an AC won't always be able to join the adventre.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya obviously doesn’t want to stay behind, looking at the floor when Nempura requests volunteers.


Laughs in GM Irony.

You make your way back to the door that leads into the portal room. Pan Pan can see that the handle on the door, previously pretty clean though not polished, is now coated with something thick, dark brown, and smelling of pitch.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

"Fan out," she will say to her group. Clearly, someone has come through the doorway.

She looks for other sign of this person.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Pan Pan looks at Isabella. "I won't open this just yet."


Following Nempura's order, Roja fans out as best as she can, levering the action on the Winchester. Smiling at Pan's comment, she makes eye contact with the other woman, "Sounds like a good idea. We should probably inspect it very carefully before we enter." She gestures towards the floor, asking. "Any prints showing if they were coming or going?"

Shall we take '20' looking at the doorknob?


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"Wait, what just happened here?" Higgins searches for tracks.
Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7. Nope.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

Myrandya pulls out her survival kit and follows Wes, trying like him to find some evidence of tracks or signs that point to what left the strange coating on the door.

Survival, masterwork tool: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25


You don't find any evidence of tracks. In fact, any evidence at all. Even your own tracks from your recent movements have been carefully obscured as if you haven't been here at all.

Myrandya notices a familiar scent and traces it to the door. The smear on the handle is "Midnight Venom" Black Lotus Poison, quite dangerous.

No sign of where it came from...


Watching Myrandya pull out her survival kit, Roja stays back far enough to let the gnome work. Realizing someone or something had been there, she resists the urge to go interrogate the 'guards' they had left above. Instead, she watches and waits for Myandya to share any information.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none

"Zhat iss poison," Myrandya hisses. "And our tracks haff been erased. Ve must be extra-vary!"


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"Better wash the poison away then," suggests Higgins. He speaks a few Indian words and a stream of water appears out of thin air, falling onto the doorknob. Create Water! He hoped that would be good enough to get most of the poison out. He finds some rags to wipe the rest off if necessary.


You can wash away enough of the poison to feel good about handling the door as long as you are careful.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins peers at his handiwork and decides it's good enough. "Let's do it." He draws his big rifle, then carefully grabs the handle and opens the door.


As Myrandya explains about the poison and the tracks, Roja pauses and looks down at the prints. Frowning, she realized she was slipping, telling herself there would have been no way that Red wouldn't have noticed. Looking up she watches as Wes rinses the poison off the latch, she nods when he says 'let's do it.' Watching as the hunter opens the door, she stays put, waiting for the others to pass so she could bring up the rear as asked.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura will make her way into the room after Pan Pan and Wes.


The portal room, if that is what it is, appears unchanged.

Roja and Myrandya hear a click from the door further down the hall.


Hearing a click from down the hall, Roja, looks towards Myrandya and asks, "Did you hear that?"

She hisses softly at the others, "Something is moving near the door down the hallway. We should investigate it." She gestures towards the hallway, "If a couple of us go down the hallway to the door and the rest of us go to the double doors, we should be able to cut off whoever is sneaking about,"


Human Female LN Unchained Monk 3 (Disciple of Wholeness) | HP 31/31 AC18 T18 FF17 | CMB 7 CMD 21 | F5 R4 W5 | Perc +8 Init +6 Speed 40 | Ki Pool 6 | Waveblades (+1 att), 1d6+3; Flurry of Blows +6/+6 | Stunning Fist x3 DC14 | Snake Style
Skills:
(Str+3, Dex+1, Con+2, Int-1, Wis+4, Cha-1) Acrobatics +5/+9, Bluff -2, Climb +7, Handle Animal +2, K Arcana +2, K Geography +2, Perception +8, Ride +5, Sense Motive +11/+13, Stealth +5

Pan Pan heads in the direction Isabella points, her waveblades sharp and ready.


Aquatic Elf Female |HP: 12/15 | AC: 16 (T: 13, FF: 13) +2dodge vs Chaotic | Perc: +9 | Init: +5 | Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +3 | CMB: +12, CMD: 20 | Spd: 30ft |

Nempura won't be fooled again. She looks around regardless of where the sound came from. Perhaps someone is trying to play a game with them and make them look somewhere where they are not. She observes all over and tries to cut this person off ahead of the team following them.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

Higgins nods, and follows the sound as quietly as he can manage.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Believing a couple folks should check on the noise but that someone should watch the double doors, Roja waits to see what everyone else does.


Nempura moved herself to watch the double doors. No one else moved on the map. I moved Pan Pan and Higgins because they said where they were going.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Looking up at the ceiling, Pan Pan finds that a tomahawk has been rigged over the door, attached to a wire so that anything that opens the door will be struck with the axe. This wasn't here before.


Seeing Nempura head back to cover the double doors, Roja follows Pan and Wes towards the sound she heard. Seeing the Pan pause, Roja looks up at the ceiling. Moving forwards, she volunteers, "Let me deal with that."

As she moves towards the door she asks. "What do you think the odds are that whoever set the trap may be invisible?" As she asks the question she studies the trap for a moment, then maneuvers to remove the wire from the 'hawk.

Taking 10 on perception (18) to notice the trap, and taking 10 (23) on disable device to disable it.


F LN Gnome Tiefling Legendary Alchemist 4 | HP 31/31| AC 24 T 23 FF 21 | CMB 0 CMD 22 | F +6 R +7* W +3* | Init +11 Per +9 SM +2 darkvision | HH 4/4 Q 10/10 SR 3/3 | extracts 1st-5/5 2nd-2/2 | effects none
Isabella Roja wrote:
Hearing a click from down the hall, Roja, looks towards Myrandya and asks, "Did you hear that?"

Myrandya nods, a delayed reaction-- her expression is obviously annoyed, so perhaps that is why she is distracted. She keeps looking around wildly, and almost jumping from convincing herself that someone invisible is present. "An inffisible opponent, vell, I vould opine it vas anozher ffungal fphantom, but I do not believe zhey hunt viss poison or traps. Maybe zhere is a humanoid crrreature in here viss us zhat has hidden itshelf viss magic?" She snorts, as if the idea is a personal affront of some kind, and continues to look every which way in paranoid alertness.


Male Human Hunter (Colluding Scoundrel, Urban Hunter) 3 | HP 26/26 | AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD:18 | F+5 R+7 W+3 | Init+6 | Perc+10
Midnight:
HP 25/25 | AC:20 T:14 FF:18 CMD:18 | F+5 R+5 W+2 | Perc+7

"Hm . . . tomahawk," says Higgins unhelpfully as they stumble across the trap. He continues searching for tracks.
Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
He continues to fail.

951 to 1,000 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sixguns over Thassilon Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.