[Gameday VIII] GM Eclipse: The Hao Jin Cataclysm (Inactive)

Game Master Agent Eclipse

Hao Jin Cataclysm Slides


101 to 150 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Kranzer: Did you want to use a re-roll on that? The Knowledge Check made it known that it would likely be energy drain.

GM:

Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The ghoul howls with excitement as Kranzser is still paralyzed but its thrashing goes over the dwarfs head.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer (-11)(Paralysis 1/3)
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Unraveling Wight (Red)(-6)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

No, I'm okay holding. Might need it later, and I only have one! Thanks for asking though.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

@GM anyway, there is no save allowed against Energy Drain. The save is needed when 24h later you look if the Negative Level given by Energy Drain becomes permanent or disappear.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor sends a beam of positive energy at the last remaining enemy.

Disrupt Undead (Range Touch) -Into Melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya spins up a couple more orbs of force, "Finish it off before Kranzer gets hit again!" The vibrant colored halfling darts out to the wide side to get a better angle.

Cast Magic Missile for 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4 force damage vs. Red, Move 20 ft.

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Fearing his arrows might miss, and wanting to take the pressure off his gambling partner, Travail drops his bow and circles the wight swiftly, drawing both his weapons and coming in to pierce the undead from behind with his trusty rapier.

Attack, mw rapier, flanking: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
Damage, mw rapier, sneak attack with flank: 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (5, 4) = 12

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabatha moves, with the intent on smacking the undead over the head.
Quaterstaff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d8 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Oh, I am sorry about that I misread the block on the enemy. First time dealing with Energy Drain.

The wight dodges the beam of energy and and staff but the magic projectiles smash into the monsters chest just as a rapier pierced through to the other side. The wight wails in pain as it turns to face Travail.

GM:

Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Critical Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The ghoul slams Travail as he feels some of his energy being drained away.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 4 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail (-4)
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer (-11)(Paralysis)
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Unraveling Wight (Red)(-22)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Kranzer: 1 Negative Level.
Travail: 1 Negative Level.

PENDING

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

@GM no problem, you are not alone to think that! ;)

Daeron tires to do better than last time and moves and shoots at the last remaining undead.

Longbow, PbS: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30
Crif Confirm: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 = 23
Crit Damages, PbS: 3d8 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (8, 8, 3) + 3 + 3 = 25

This time, he shoots his arrows right through the eye of the creature!

Yeah!

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Combat Over...Very very over.

The arrow launched by Daeron lodges into the eyesocket of the wight with a disgusting squelch. It doesn't get the chance to roar in pain as the rotting neck muscles give way and the head rolls clean off staring back at the elf with one hateful eye as it rests.

Will get the next portion up in a bit. Wights are nasty. First time I have seen them in action.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The lizardfolk guides exit the tunnels shortly after the commotion of battle has ceased. The group has time to recuperate and get a better look of their surroundings especially the large ziggurat.

The structure looks to be the location of countless bloody rituals. The
southwest corner of the structure has collapsed, revealing
an interior stone door covered in runes. Several lizardfolk
bodies lie nearby.

"Our kin! They were sent here by Oosthic to breach the chamber and retrieve the relics. It seems we have lost many today but I hope they are the last. Be wary!" the guides cry out.

The stone door is marked with three magical wards protect the ziggurat from intrusion. They are each inscribed with runes that may provide clues to their secrets. Those that understand Aklo, Draconic, or Undercommon can read them. Read Magic will also work.

----------------------------------------

The rune to the left glows with a crimson pulse.

Crimson Rune (Aklo, Draconic, Undercommon, Read Magic):

“Warm blood feeds the cold god.”

If you read the rune you may attempt a Knowledge (Religion) DC 14 or Heal DC 20 to read the below spoiler.
Knowledge (Religion) DC 14 or Heal DC 20:

You have knowledge that serpentfolk often sacrifice lesser creatures to the cruel gods they worship.

----------------------------------------

The rune in the center glows white steadily.

White Rune (Aklo, Draconic, Undercommon, Read Magic):

“Pure minds speak in silence.”

If you read the rune you may attempt a Knowledge (Arcana or History) DC 17 to read the below spoiler.
Knowledge (Arcana or History) DC 17:

You recall that serpent folk have mastered telepathy and view creatures without it to be only suitable as servants. Silence is sacred to them and they prefer to use magical means to communicate.

----------------------------------------

The rune on the left is constantly traced by a trail of green light.

Green (Aklo, Draconic, Undercommon, Read Magic):

“False skin emboldens the true.”

If you read the rune you may attempt a Knowledge (Local or Nature) DC 14 or Bluff 20 to read the below spoiler.
Knowledge (Local or Nature) DC 14 or Bluff 20:

The serpentfolk are known to be masters of disguise to the point of using rituals to permanently alter their appearance.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Speaking Draconic, Daeron is able to translate for his comrades the meaning of the runes.

He tries to help or decipher them.

Heal (aid): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Know. history: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Know. nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

As you uncover clues you can begin to work out plans or take actions to activate the runes to gain access to the ziggurat. I will let you know of any outcomes.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Knowledge: Religion DC 14: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Kaya also speaks Draconic and got the first check. Daeron got the 2nd and 3rd checks so I'll put everything together in this post so we don't have to go back and forth so much.

________________________________________________________________

Crimson Rune

"Okay, red one says 'Warm blood feeds the cold god.' And I know these serpentfolk creatures often sacrifice lesser creatures to the cruel gods they worship. Maybe a blood sacrifice would work here, hopefully just a little blood if we have to use our own."

________________________________________________________________

White Rune

"The white one says 'Pure minds speak in silence.' And as Daeron just said, 'You recall that serpent folk have mastered telepathy and view creatures without it to be only suitable as servants. Silence is sacred to them and they prefer to use magical means to communicate.' Maybe a silence spell, magical communication or telepathy? I could try some stuff if no one else has any options, but my abilities are limited."

________________________________________________________________

Green Rune

"The last, the green one reads 'False skin emboldens the true.' Fortunately our Daeron also knows a bit about this and added, 'The serpentfolk are known to be masters of disguise to the point of using rituals to permanently alter their appearance.' Definitely need to do a disguise or something similar. I have a couple options I could try if no one else has anything."

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor ponders the possible options, "I agree for the first rune, a drop of blood maybe. The second rune, I can't think of any of my spells that would be useful. The third rune, one of us could attempt to disguise themselves, maybe with assistance."

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Weakened by the wight's draining touch, Travail nonetheless adds to the effort by pricking his finger and letting a droplet fall at the entrance to the ziggurat.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The crimson pulse swells for a moment before going out in a burst of energy that kicks up the dirt around them.

It seems the offering of his blood was enough to activate the first rune as the guides laud him.

"The human is clever! The first rune is disabled." they cry out.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer, miraculously, stays quiet for the minutes required to figure out the first level.

He then whispers to Yabatha, "Oy, can ya ask ol' Nethys if he'd be so kind to fix up a dwarf?"

Wand of CLW:

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron tries to move through the second rune as silently as possible.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Daerons attempt shows no reaction from the rune which continues glowing.

Feel free to try out the other ideas you have come up with using rolls or actions. I will move us forward tonight in roughly ~12 hours.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya flips through her spellbook, "Well, let's see if this works. It seems to be exactly what the ritual information is talking about, but it'll burn up anything else I can try for this or the other one."

She holds her non-glowing ring to the page and begins chanting the spell, suddenly her form grows and changes into a reptilian humanoid with green scales, a short and toothy snout, and a thick alligator-like tail. The creature moves up towards the ritual to see what happens, hissing, "Thissss issss weeeeeeird!!!"

Used Bonded Object to Cast Alter Self to turn into a Lizardfolk, 0 uses of Bonded Object remain today.

Bonded Object:
A bonded object can be used once per day to cast any one spell that the wizard has in his spellbook and is capable of casting, even if the spell is not prepared. This spell is treated like any other spell cast by the wizard, including casting time, duration, and other effects dependent on the wizard's level. This spell cannot be modified by metamagic feats or other abilities. The bonded object cannot be used to cast spells from the wizard's opposition schools (see arcane school).

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

As the runic energy snakes through the rune one last time the lizardfolk all cheer in surprise as Kaya turns into one of their kin.

"What an excellent trick! It looks like just one is left! Oosthic will be here soon...we will have such good news."

Only the white rune remains.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya is unable to hide her smile, hopping with glee that the spell worked.

She turns to the last rune, "Anyone have the spells message or sending or silence even something like shout?"

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Travail nods at Kaya, attempting to send a secret message to her without speaking, good job! The good fortunes of Desna are upon us.

@GM: If I can Take 20 on that message, I do.

If not: Bluff, Send Secret Message: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya winks and attempts to reply, Thanks! THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WE ARE SAYING HAHAHAHAHA!

Bluff, Send Secret Message: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Travail tries very hard not to laugh out loud.

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabatha helps as much as she can to discipher the runes, even though she is not as well-spoken as her companions. As they start turning the runes on one by one, she smiles, "Nethys would be proud of what we were able to achieve here."

I apologise for my absence, I have been moving in with a friend this week, so I've been really busy.

------------

"Where to next? The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment sound like it is in need of cleansing."

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

With a cacophony of sounds the last rune dissipates when the secret messages are past between the two group members. The stone door begins splitting in two revealing a chamber filled with ancient tomes holding arcane mysteries.

Just on time Oosthic arrives and congratulates the Pathfinders.
"You have saved many more lives and uncovered secrets even my most clever kin could not. Please take some of these tomes back to your leaders and know our assistance is yours!" he says thanking each member with a claw on the shoulder.

The group has unlocked the special boost option for Provide Spellcasting on Aid Tokens.

As the group gathers their things and returns the tomes to the briefing area they decide to head to the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

As the group touch the Temple of Empyreal enlightenment they are pulled through the strands and dumped out a short walk away.

The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment, crafted of white marble, rests atop a forested hill. Three aasimars stand guard before ornate double doors that bear an image of four spheres resting inside a lotus flower. Recognizing agents of the Pathfinder Society, the aasimars open the doors and lead the way to the temple’s garden courtyard.

The garden’s plants are brown and withered. A Tian man sits at the edge of a dried-up fountain, staring forlornly at the noble turtle in its center. The man has hazel eyes and a streak of white in his hair.

Several temple acolytes are busy preparing incense, meditating, and inscribing symbols on the fountain. One of the aasimar speaks.
“This is Zhuang, our leader. After you Pathfinders defeated the demon, Dakang, and purged the temple of corruption, Zhuang was determined to set us on a better path. We now aid wayward travelers in the tapestry and spread Korada’s teachings. However, Dakang’s deceptions have always plagued Zhuang, and he is on the verge of abandoning the temple. He has been sitting like this for many days, and neither speaks nor eats. Will you help us with a ritual to bring peace to his mind?”

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Travail looks at the aasimar with a bit of awe, then back to the party. "We are here to assist you, so of course. Tell us more about this ritual, and what you want of us"

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

We're here to help, how can we assist you?

Says Daeron

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

"Then I fear you must enter his mind to set him at ease by subduing his nightmares. We will make the preparations if you would stand here." one says directing the group to a ritual circle. Moments later you are pulled into another realm...

Around you looks like the temple grounds but covered in a dusky haze. The wind carries anguished screams as you follow a wisp of the aasimar to the first location needing cleansing.

It leads you down into a crypt where an image of Zhuang is in a panic. Once you reach him his form distorts as sounds of undead groans come from the sarcophagi. Moments later dozens of skeletal figures claw at one another, trying to crawl their way out of overflowing sarcophagi.

What will you do? Two options are available. Beat them Back (Melee Attack Roll) or Quickly Shut the Lids (Initiative check). Each person gets to make the check. The highest will be the main and the others will be Aid Another.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Being used to be inside catacombs, Daeron tries to react as quickly as possible.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Now is beyond a doubt the best time to use our Damage Assessed preparation benefit, so I'm adding it to my roll. Encouraging the rest of the party to do the same!

"Quick, shut the lids," shouts Travail, hoping about at lightning speed and sealing the tombs.

Initiative, Damaged assessed benefit: 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 4 = 20

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

The repair teams have patched the rift beneath the Muckmouth. They discovered that the tapestry itself is generating massive amounts of necromantic energy around the rifts. The Muckmouth is secured!

GMs, the Muckmouth Secured condition on Page 10 is now in effect!

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor rushes over to help with shutting the lid to prevent the skeletons from escaping.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabatha moves to assist her team. Being significantly slower due to her heavy armor, she does her best to keep up.

Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya jumps to it as her allies rush in.

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

The repair teams have patched the rift at the Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment. The nightmare is over, and Korada’s faithful now lend us their aid! The Temple is secured!

GMs, the Temple Secured condition on page 11 is in effect!

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer likewise jumps in to help his allies shut the lid, but seems to be distracted by his lingering injuries and the lingering touch of the wight.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

The waters of the Eternal Lake flow once more, and our repair teams have patched the nearby rift. The kappas make for strange companions, but they have pledged unending loyalty to the Society. The Eternal Lake is secured!

GMs, the Eternal Lake Secured condition on page 11 is in effect!

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

The repair teams have patched the rift at Round Mountain. Be on the lookout! Before closing the rift, the team glimpsed a mysterious sailing vessel lurking in the Astral Plane. Round Mountain is secured!

In addition, the repair teams have patched the rift at Slave Mountain. Many slaves are now free, and they have pledged their aid! Slave Mountain is also secured!

GMs, the Round Mountain Secured (page 10) and Slave Mountain Secured (page 11) conditions are both in effect.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Sorry about that. We can continue here and it will just be added to the extra pool.

The group works together quickly with Kaya and Travail pointing out each lid that was closest to opening fully. Once they managed to shut each tightly the nightmares dissipated with one last wail.

The wisp lead them further into the temple to a library. As the group enters they see the ghostly form of two young acolytes facing each other. Upon closer inspection the group sees tears of blood as they read an unholy text aloud. The group looks for a way to ease their suffering.

Find a Holy Text to counteract the unholy ones: Perception or Speak the Words of Korada recalled from one of your memories: Knowledge (Religion).

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Quickly, Daeron tries to find a holy text in the library.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

The vibrant halfling digs right on into the search!

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Though neither a scholar, nor steeped in religious learning, Travail uses his powers of perception and belief in good fortune to find a holy text amongst the tomes.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer scratches his head. "Don't know much about book learning (unless the paper's bein' used for playin' cards I guess), but I got some 'a the sharpest dwarf eyes you'll ever see!"

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Books and learning, is exactly what Nethys ordered!
Perceptopn: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Grand Lodge

|| Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Our new allies on the patchwork plane have granted the repair teams access to the rift, and it is repaired. These allies can help in the coming battles. The Patchwork Allies are secured!

GMs, the Patchwork Allies Secured condition on page 11 is in effect!

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Searches through the tomes, looking for the holy text.

101 to 150 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday VIII] GM Eclipse: The Hao Jin Cataclysm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.