[Gameday VIII] GM Eclipse: The Hao Jin Cataclysm (Inactive)

Game Master Agent Eclipse

Hao Jin Cataclysm Slides


51 to 100 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

As Daeron frees the slaves he asks What do you think they were trying to do?

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Ah! Ok. Let's take out the last duergar and save them then!

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

One is still up but if the crits hold out Kranzer will knock him down.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer grins, taking advantage of Yabatha's distraction. His twin swords weave in, flashing across skin and steel. His face is a mask of barely restrained rage. "Ha HA! Nobody gonna hurt these folk while I'm around! They don't deserve no mercy!"

mwk shortsword, bless, TWF: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 15
DMG, sneak attack: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (6, 6) = 16

mwk shortsword, bless, TWF: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 - 2 = 17
DMG, sneak attack: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (3, 6) = 18

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Kranzer wastes no time as a distraction presents itself. The opening Yabatha gave was just enough for the dwarf to weave his blade into the weak spots of the duergars armor. In a fit of screaming and a spray of blood the anvil falls.

"Yaaagh...the ritua..."

Combat Over.

GM:

Hudor: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Kaya: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Kranzer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Yabatha: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Daeron: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 = 23
Travail: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

As Daeron starts to free slaves most are too weak to speak and those that look healthier look away in fear. Those that can still move quickly shuffle away from the crystal.Diplomacy or Heal would be suitable here.

Kranzer, Daeron, and Travail all catch a glimpse of their image in the crystal as they go about their business helping prisoners or dusting off after the battle. However, what they see peering back is a withered contortion of their face with purple skin and fangs. Knowledge (Planes) may provide more information if they share what they see.

Feel free to make any other decisions or checks to help discern what was going on.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Would Arcana help? We have a boosted K: Arcana Aid token that just came in that would be ideal to use and send along.

Kaya attempts to talk to the slaves as they move away from the crystal, "What happened here? Do you know what that crystal is? Can we destroy it?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Her questions may have come off a bit aggressive though.

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

While assisting Daeron with freeing the slaves, Travail steals a glance at the crystal. What he sees sends a shiver up his spine. "Is anyone else seeing this? When I look into the crystal, what I see is a distortion of my face. with purple, withered skin and fangs. I'm wondering if something about it is disturbing these poor neglected people."

Travail addresses one of the former slaves he has freed, trying a gentler tact. "Don't be frightened. We've dispatched your torturers and are setting you free. We can help you, but we need to know a little bit about the dark ritual the duergar were performing here. Anything you can tell us would help."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

If all else fails we can use one of our boons to reroll these diplomacy checks...

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Know. planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Daeron tries to help calming the slaves. Hey! Don't panic, we're here to help.
You're safe now.

Diplomacy (aid): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya thinks about the odd reflection shared by her ally, what is going on here?

Knowledge: Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

With the battle over, Hudor goes over to the crystal and examines it with Kaya.

Knowledge Planes (Aid Other): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The slaves shake and back away as Kaya fires off multiple questions but as Travail and Daeron take their time one wayang quietly tries to speak...

"Those monsters make us touch the crystal...then we fall asleep...some never wake up and are just a husk. Oh the nightmares where the darkness is overwhelming. They spoke of a witch they made a deal with...they are using us." he goes quiet after shivering more and pointing at one with empty eyes still touching the stone.

With the description and the mention of a witch from the captured wayang she recognizes the features. It is a Night Hag!

Before she can even share the information a team of Pathfinders come through rifts next to their own.

"This the work of the night hag Aslynn, a powerful
foe who has vexed the Pathfinder Society for several years. Never fought her directly but we will fix the rifts while you deal with the stone."
they inform the group while stabilizing rifts for the slaves.

The group helps the remaining slaves and the stronger among then offer to join the mission. Unlocked boost to Coordinated Maneuvers aid token. Will get a slide with information on boosts up soon. Let's either use it/boost it as well.

The only threat remaining is the glowing stone obelisk that the captives were huddled around and that you see disturbing hag visages when peering into.

Last thing to deal with here then we can decide on our next mission.

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Travail turns to the wizard and the cleric, hoping their intelligence and wisdom will give them a clue about how to destroy the crystal. "Anyone have any ideas, other than taking an axe to it?

Did the duergar leave behind any weapons, so we don't risk damaging our own on the crystal?

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Wait, maybe we can use that Share Knowledge boon to identify how to destroy it? I'm not quite sure how it works.

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Is this the same Aslynn from King Xeros of Old Azlant? That's going back a while...

Yabatha helps the slaves to their feet, "Now, now you are safe now!" As she listens to their unnerving tail, she shivers and continues, "Maybe lets leave the scary talk for later, for now, let us get you back to safety. Let us deal with the rest."

Vote for Mission 1!

"It sounds like our Lizardfolk allies need our aid. What do we say team, want to go slay some undead?"

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya searches the duergar for anything of value, including their weapons. ”We can’t leave it, maybe we just need to break it?”

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

May be we need some sort of ritual to destroy the magic in it?

Wonders Daeron out loud.

Mission 1 is good for me too

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

With no threat left in the scenario and no puzzle left I am going to post us into the next scenario soon so that we can get in more missions for you to try.

The pathfinders puzzle through the gemstone but eventually decide to try breaking it. It takes some deal of effort but eventually the cracks grow giving an opportunity to shatter the gem.

As it shatters the a bone chilling howl is released as if the night hag was right next to you. Souls begin drifting through the air and returning to their hosts. The weakest and unresponsive of the captives stir, weakened but alive.

The stabilization team ushers you to your own thread guided towards your next location.

"Good work! I heard something about the Lizardfolk tribe, yeah? We pulled a few strings of energy here and there...your portals should get you there REAL QUICK!"

Reporting Success. New Post will be up soon. We can boost our Token or at least try to. I will put more rules about it in the discussion.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The group is pulled through the strands of the tapestry as you catch glimpses of other groups of Pathfinders fighting other Duergar, Undead, and other enemies in their missions or otherwise helping out.

Feeling a little dizzy as the world finally stops and you are in a cave with a few lizardfolk guards waiting for you.

"Little one said you would be coming soon! Come quickly!" one says ushering you inside.

The Muckmouth tribe’s caves are dry but littered with the bones of cave-dwelling fish. In the central cavern, a small band of bedraggled lizardfolk watch as their ancient leader limps forward. Long strings of tiny bones dangle from her armbands, clacking on the stone floor.

“Welcome, Pathfinder friends. I am Oosthic, and I remember my tribe’s debt to your organization for rescuing our eggs and our home. We must call on your strength once more. Our water has vanished. Without water, the Muckmouth grow weak. Many have perished seeking water in the ancient ruins beneath our home. The ruins are crumbling, and the living dead slither from the walls. I fear the serpent empire seeks vengeance against the Muckmouth for disturbing its ruins, but we had no choice. Destroy the undead and secure the lost magic of the serpentfolk for our tribe. The Muckmouth must survive!” she pleads with you.

Everyone else can make preparations or ask questions before we move forward.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya gives a quick curtsy, "You have our aid, show us where we need to go."

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

In Draconic, Daeron agrees We will help you clear the passage to water. Lead us.

Then, in common he asks What can you tell us about the undead monstrosities that come from under?

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer, not wanting to step in front of the more diplomatically-inclined members, waits in the back, keeping an eye on his surroundings. The wound on his shoulder throbs, reminding him of its existence now and then.

He looks over to his companions, "Oy, one'a them hit me with a bomb back there. You believe it, slate-skins with bombs now?! Anyway, if I give somebody this 'ere wand given to me the most cantankerous shop owner in Kaer Maga (don't think he holds a candle to the missus, though; woman could wrestle and alligator ona tightrope s'far as a I'm concerned)."

He blinks. "Uh, well what I was tryin' to say was, Can anyone heal me with this wand?"

He holds out a gnarled and pitted length of oak giving his best (worst) version of a puppy-dog look.

If someone uses the wand to heal him:

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

After all that, he then turns to the lizardfolk and puts his hands on his hips. "Undead, eh? I once fought an undead dragon! Ain't met an undead I couldn't slice n' dice in all my years ha HA!"

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

@GM: Travail will ask Daeron to tap him on the shoulder with Travail's wand of longstrider once they head into the ruins.

@GM: At the first encounter with significant numbers or a powerful undead, the party would like to use its initiative boon against undead prior to your rolls.

@GM: Travail would like to purchase a club from the commissary. See oddness below.

The following is a strange attempt to use sunder as a way for Kranzer to make a CMB check that can boost our Maneuvers token so we can pass it on. See my post in the discussion.

Still sore from the gold pieces he lost in a card game to Kranzer, Travail addresses the dwarf "Hey, I've been thinking, Kranzer. That was some pretty impressive swordplay back there against the duergar. But, like, how strong are you? Are you strong enough to sunder this club out of my hands while I wave it around? I'm guessing your not, and I'll bet you a silver you can't."

"You can wait until Yabatha bandages that wound, or you can strike right now."

Travail waves the club around, trying to tease the dwarf into taking the bait.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

@Travail unfortunately, longstrider is a personal spell and Daeron can't use the wand on you.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

If no one else volunteers to use Kranzer's wand on him to heal, Kaya will give it a go (UMD). But it is far from guaranteed so she would prefer someone who can easily use it to do so.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

I can use the wand of cure on Kranzer! No worries :)

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabatha kindly takes the dwarfs wand, "Here you go, master dwarf. Two taps for you?" As she listens to his story about the undead dragon, she smiles and giggles, "Oh Master dwarf, you truly are a seasoned adventurer! I see you still have your hairs on you and that the dragon didn't burn them off! And how did you defeat this, dragon?" She teases, obviously more interested in his story for a moment, then their task at hand.

@Kaya - I don't actually know what the Share Knowledge actually does, like mechanically speaking, gives you a success to a Hard check once? Anyway, I will happily help!

Kn Religion, Token Boost: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 1 = 19
Using Aid Token to boost a Share Knowledge!

Yabatha concentrates, and gives a good description of undead that could be wandering around these parts. "You know, to be honest, all undead are the same really, you just have to make them more dead again! Heh!"

As they are walking to their location, Yabatha asks one of the lizardfolk, "How did you come to live in the tapestry? Were you always here, I mean, before the mean wizard picked you up and put you away? Or did you come here? And what has it been like, being tapestry lizardfolk, away from your brothers?"

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

With distaste showing on his face, "Ah... undead. Always hated dealing with them, especially since they are sometimes immune to my specialty attacks."

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

@Daeron good catch

Travail kisses his lucky shamrock than proceeds to tap his wand of longstrider on his arm a few times.

UMD rolls:

UMD check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

He seems a little quicker on his feet now.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Sorry, was a busy day and wanted to move us along earlier but doing it now.

"We do not know much about the undead other than they have been lurking for too long. There should only be a few blocking our path but we will leave them to you." one of the sentries answers Daeron.

The Muckmouth guards step up and lead you through the passages and when light breaks your are in a valley of crumbling buildings and one enormous ziggurat. They urge you forward.

Initiative:

Hudor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Kaya: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Kranzer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Yabatha: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Daeron: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Travail: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

As you head up and your eyes scan the ruins some of you pick up their location as they begin to wail. The pallid humanoids have skin tightly hugging their ragged bodies but there are also wisps of the tapestry peeling off from their being. One of the creatures has glowing red eyes and flesh that is rotting to the point of being skeletal in places.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer
--------------
Yellow
--------------
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Red
Blue

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING
Knowledge Checks: Religion & Planes

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

While they are waking, Yabatha would have the light cantrip cast on her quarterstaff as she walks.

As the wiling begins, Yabatha sighs, "I guess we've found them. What do you say team, shall we put them down for good?" She places her hand on Travails shoulder and says a small prayer to Nethys casting guidance on him. "Nethys will guide your bow, Mr Rogue."

She moves up, coming closer to the enemy to give them a better look.

Kn Religion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Kn Plains: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

@GM if we are underground, Daeron have +2 to his initiative.
Know. Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Just to clarify you just exited the caves they live in and are now within a valley.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Before

Kranzer says to Yabatha, "Ain't nothin can get rid'a a dwarf's beard! Unless they get cursed by some witch or somethin'. Might'a heard somethin' like that happen. Hm, but that dragon spit acid not fire. Big heaving rib bones like it was breathin' by dark magic! Didn't like that one bit." His eyes grow dark, weary almost. "Then some demon caught one'a our own. Almost got him, that. Now it's on the loose out there."

To Travail's request, Kranzer says, "You bet I can! Ha HA!" He attempts to cut straight through the club.

Sunder CMB: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Now

Kranzer peers out at the area around them and once they hear the tell-tale signs of undead nearby, he knocks an arrow to his shortbow and moves up.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

The halfling moves up next to her favorite arrow shooting recipient of her blessing and reaches out to touch his arm, "Shoot straight and strong, Desna says you got this!"

Move 10 ft, Standard to cast Diviner's Fortune on Travail, 4 uses remain. Essentially a +2 on all 1d20 rolls for the next round.

She tries to recall any details about special attacks or resistances that the creatures may have.

Knowledge: Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Knowledge: Planes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

I'm a little confused about the map. It looks like all the undead are behind some sort of cover. It also looks like we're starting behind cover. Two different actions depending on your ruling.

If all undead are under total concealment:

Travail nimbly moves into position double move, his stealth aided by the good fortune of Desna

Not sure if I need this roll or not since both groups are out of sight of each other but adding it here.

Stealth, moving at more than half speed, divine fortune: 1d20 + 10 - 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 5 + 2 = 10

Holding guidance

if Travail has a clear shot:

Travail dashes into the battlefield, eager to use the guidance and good fortune he's been granted.

Attack, mw comp short bow, guidance, good fortune, point blank shot: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 17

Damage, mw comp short bow, cold iron, point blank shot, sneak attack : 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + (2, 5) = 14

Will move my token based on your ruling

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The walls in the area are all dilapidated and crumbling. Effectively providing Partial Cover. Also, the undead here have an extraordinary connection to the tapestry which enhanced their senses. .

Yabatha and Daeron while unable to tell what the creatures are they can see the wisps of the tapestry unwinding around them. They seem to be phasing in and out of the bounds of the tapestry but connected to the strands in a way.

Kaya on the other hand can easily recognize their base forms as two ghouls and one wight.

Both are Undead with the typical immunities. The Ghoul has a nasty bite and claws that can cause disease (bite only) and paralysis. The wight will attempt to drain you of your life energy as it swings wildly.

Travail: Just let me know which your target was or if you want to change your actions.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer
--------------
Unraveling Ghoul
--------------
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Unraveling Wight
Unraveling Ghoul

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Shot is clear enough, Travail will fire his bow at yellow.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Travail easily puts an arrow into the shoulder of the ghoul but what it does in reaction surprises the group....

The ghoul groans and heads straight for the closest enemy by phasing right through the crumbling wall.

GM:

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Paralysis: 1d4 ⇒ 3

It rushes forward with mouth open and latches on to Kranzers shoulder digging in deep. He can feel the putrid saliva sending shocks to his system.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer (-7)(Paralysis 3/3)(Fort Save Needed)
--------------
Unraveling Ghoul (Yellow)(-7)
--------------
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Unraveling Wight (Red)
Unraveling Ghoul (Blue)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING
Kranzer: Fortitude Save.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer reels from the attack. "What the-!"

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Might be worth using our reroll if you fail that Kranzer...

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor moves up to get closer to the enemy and then fires a beam of positive energy at the ghoul latching onto Kranzer.

Disrupt Undead (Range Touch) -Into Melee vs Yellow: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron moves and shoots at the ghoul.

Longbow, PbS: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 = 28
Crit Damages : 3d8 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (5, 1, 5) + 3 + 3 = 17

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Kranzer feels something off but has no immediate effects aside from the paralysis.

Coming to his aid Hudor's beam nearly unravels the rotting flesh of the ghoul. Daeron follows up with a perfectly placed shot that causes the the ghoul to fall into pieces.

GM:

Slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Critical Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Both creatures rush forward, the ghoul coming up short of any prey. However the wight is able to reach Kranzer and slams down hard with a fist. The pain is heavy but Kranzer also feels negative energy threaten to sap his life force.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer (-11)(Paralysis 2/3)
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Unraveling Wight (Red)
Unraveling Ghoul (Blue)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING
Kranzer: Fortitude save.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor sends another beam of positive energy at the remaining ghoul.

Disrupt Undead (Range Touch) vs Blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 4 | HP 35/35| AC 20 T 15 FF 20* | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F: +4, R: +10, W: +3 | Init: +11 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Current Effects: none

Unhappy that his first arrow didn't do the harm he had hoped, Travail continues to fire away, aiming at the ghoul. blue

Attacks:

Attack 1, Comp mwk short bow, point blank, rapid shot: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 22
damage 1,, cold iron, mwk short bow, point blank: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8
Attack 2, Comp mwk short bow, point blank, rapid shot: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 18
damage 2, cold iron, mwk short bow, point blank: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabatha grasps her holy symbol, and smiles warmly, "Go back to the Boneyard, Nethys shall have none of this!"

Channel Possitive, Harm, DC15, 1/5: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 - That was sad.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya moves up behind the sorcerer and whips up another taste of magic force, sending it towards the same enemy everyone else is trying to bring down.

Move 20 ft, Magic Missile vs. Blue for 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4 Force Damage. And that was also sad. :(

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The ghouls phasing presence throws off the aim of Hudor but Travail locks on with a point to prove. His arrows each pierce a shoulder of the ghoul ripping the arms off in a spray of rotting gore. It crumples with a groan.

Since Travail downed it I am redirected Kaya's attacks if that is okay. Otherwise you can take a different action.

GM:

Will (Red): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

The wave of positive energy washes over the wight slightly burning the rotting flesh just before it is battered with a barrage of arcane missiles. It doesn't seem too bothered as it turns a hateful gaze at the casters.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Travail
Yabatha
Kaya
Kranzer (-11)(Paralysis 2/3)
Hudor
Daeron
--------------
Unraveling Wight (Red)(-6)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING
Kranzer: Fortitude save.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron shoots at the last standing undead.

Longbow, PbS : 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 = 11
Damages, PbS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

This time, his arrow doesn’t go anywhere except at his own feet!

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Kranzer, frozen in place by the paralysis, can only think, This ain't nothing like that dragon!

51 to 100 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday VIII] GM Eclipse: The Hao Jin Cataclysm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.