[Gameday VIII] GM Eclipse: The Hao Jin Cataclysm (Inactive)

Game Master Agent Eclipse

Hao Jin Cataclysm Slides


1 to 50 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

This is the gameplay thread where all the action will be taking place.

Please dot/delete below.

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Phantom dot.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Each member of the team received an urgent summons from junior Pathfinder agents calling them to Absalom immediately.

Letter wrote:


All Agents,

There is an cataclysmic level event unfolding. The Hao Jin Tapestry is in critical condition and all available agents are to report to Absalom immediately for further information. This will take a concerted effort and intense preparation. Be ready for anything and make haste as the mission commences in two days.

,
Aram Zey.

The courier quickly sprints off to deliver more letters and you are left to your travel.

Once you arrive there are senior agents directing each agent to their mustering ground to handle the overflow. After giving your name you are pulled off to the side with a few others waiting more instruction.

We start in roughly 2 days depending on when the call happens. Feel free to do introductions to each other until we commence...very soon! Slides are being wonky on my end but the link should be in my header soon.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron is a "young" elven man. He wore a perfectly clean outfit made for traveling the hot region of Osirion, a longbow, a longspear and an heavy backpack filled with books, and traveling tools complete his equipment.

He seems a little lost in the Grand Lodge. Seeing other Pathfinders converging to his position he greets them with a thick Osiriani's accent.
Nice meeting you I'm Daeron Woodblood.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor tall slightly lean human male wearing leather pants and a vest with no shirt underneath. He has raven black hair and blue eyes. He caries a spear and heavy crossbow with him.

He nods to Daeron, "Nice to meet you. I am Nero, Hudor Nero."

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Former Master of Spells Aram Zey addresses the assembled Pathfinders as more agents stream into the Grand Lodge. “Pathfinders, an entire world is in danger! The Hao Jin Tapestry is on the brink of collapse. If we do not act now, all its wonders and its people will be lost to us forever. Find your assigned group, aid in our preparations to enter the demiplane however you can, and await further instructions.”

GMs, you have one day to complete your mustering and perform the tasks in Part 1.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

PMs will be sent to the members of the group but this next section moves quite quickly but feel free to add introductions into your posts.

The group is finally ushered through the checkpoints to the main staging area where former Master of Spells, Aram Zey is giving the initial briefing.

“Pathfinders, an entire world is in danger! The Hao Jin Tapestry is
on the brink of collapse. If we do not act now, all its wonders and
its people will be lost to us forever. Find your assigned group, aid
in our preparations to enter the demiplane however you can, and
await further instructions.”

Countless Pathfinders stand ready in a large stone room deep beneath the Grand Lodge. A ragged tapestry covered in clashing colors and abstract symbols rests on an inclined slab in the center of the room, surrounded by scaffolds and ladders. Scholars frantically rush along the scaffolds, studying a flurry of rips appearing on the tapestry.

A harried oread woman approaches. “I am Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr. I won’t mince words—the situation is dire. This cloth is the famous Hao Jin Tapestry, an ancient relic the Pathfinder Society acquired in the Ruby Phoenix Tournament six years ago. It contains a vast wealth of locations, treasures, and peoples torn from Golarion by the sorceress Hao Jin. We have explored many regions of the tapestry, struggled to keep the Aspis Consortium from turning its populace against us, and devised a means to use the tapestry for fast travel across all of Golarion. But now, it has begun to unravel. We must act quickly to repair the tapestry—and that means sending agents into the demiplane itself. Our former Master of Spells, Aram Zey, knows more about the tapestry than anyone here. He is preparing a formal briefing. In the meantime, familiarize yourself with your team, discuss any previous experience you may have with the Hao Jin Tapestry, and gather what information and resources you can."

She pauses for a moment the continues, "One more thing, and this is important: you will be able to retreat safely from the tapestry to Absalom. However, we cannot risk damaging the tapestry further by sending groups back and forth. Be sure that you gather everything you need before entering the tapestry, because once you return to Absalom, you will no longer be a part of this mission."

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

To accommodate the format for PbP this section will lay out the possible skill checks made for your preparations. The group can make a single check for each of the below tasks, though aiding each other is possible, as usual.

While you are waiting for the official briefing by Zey, you can engage in any of the following preparations.

ASSESS THE DAMAGE
Relevant Skills: Appraise, Disable Device, Perception, or Use Magic Device
You inspect the tapestry itself to help discern what might be happening to it.

DC12:
You notice that the largest holes appear around six of the regions that Pathfinder agents visited in the past few years.

DC15:
You notice that the tapestry is radiating warmth.

DC18:
You notice that, despite the tapestry’s warmth, there are spots around the largest tears that are chill as a grave. Once during the adventure, when the group encounters one or more undead opponents, the group can activate this reward to grant the PCs a +4 bonus on their initiative checks for that encounter.

INTERROGATE THE SNAKES
Relevant Skills: Bluff or Intimidate
You interrogate a group of Aspis Consortium agents recently arrested in Absalom, attempting to discern if the Consortium is infiltrating the tapestry again. The agents insist that the Consortium is not involved.
DC12:
You believe the Consortium agents. The agents reveal that the Aspis Consortium recently tried to re-infiltrate the tapestry, but it was too unstable and they could not gain entry.

DC15:
As above, but you also gain information about the Consortium’s past dealings with groups in the tapestry. Once during the adventure, one PC can gain a +2 bonus to a Charisma-based skill check made when interacting with a creature in the tapestry.

DC18:
When using the reward above, the PC can roll twice and take the better result (in addition to gaining the +2 bonus).

KNOWLEDGE OF THE WEAVE
Relevant Skills: Diplomacy (gather information) or Knowledge (local or planes)
You recall or gather information about the Hao Jin Tapestry.
DC12:
You recall or learn that many regions in the tapestry are pulled directly from Golarion. However, most of its denizens have lived in the tapestry for their entire lives, and some can trace back many generations to ancestors who lived on the tapestry as well. Once during the adventure, one PC can reroll a failed Knowledge check and use the new result.

DC15:
When using the reward above, the PC can instead reroll any one skill check.

DC18:
When using the reward above, the PC can instead reroll any one d20 roll.

SOMETHING IS WATCHING
Relevant Skills: Knowledge (arcana or planes), Perception, Sense Motive, or Spellcraft
You get a strange feeling of being watched and investigate to determine what is going on.
DC12:
You feel suddenly anxious, like you’ve just awoken from a nightmare, but the feeling is fleeting.

DC15:
You feel suddenly anxious and sense a malicious supernatural presence trying to enter your minds, but they manage to resist. Once during the adventure before rolling a Will save, one PC may add a +2 bonus.

DC18:
you feel suddenly anxious and detect a malicious presence. Before fighting it off, you sense its intentions: to feed on the chaos and death in the tapestry. Once during this adventure before attempting a Will save, one PC can roll twice and choose the better result.

SUPPLY CHECK
Relevant Skills: Appraise, Craft (any relevant skill), Knowledge (arcana), or Profession (any relevant skill)
You assess the repair team’s supplies, including climbing gear, traveling gear, food and drink, and supplies for magic rituals.
DC12:
The repair team, grateful for the your aid, provides each of you with a potion of cure serious wounds.

DC15:
The repair team also provides each of you with an additional 1st level potion of your choice that does not have an expensive material component.
[spoiler=DC18]The repair team is supplied well enough to set up a rudimentary shop in the Hao Jin Tapestry. Between encounters, you may purchase items from the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook or Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Equipment with a price of 1,500 gp or less.
TALES FROM THE TAPESTRY
Relevant Skills: Diplomacy, Knowledge (history), or Perform
You briefly swap tales of the Pathfinder Society’s previous adventures in the tapestry.
[spoiler=DC12]You PCs recall several stories of Pathfinder agents adventuring in the tapestry and dealing with all manner of different peoples and creatures, from ratfolk and lizardfolk to ancient mummies and manipulative demons. Each time the PCs attempt a Knowledge check to identify a creature in the tapestry, one PC can choose to gain a +2 bonus on the check.

DC15:
Once during the scenario, each PC can roll twice and take the better result instead of gaining a +2 bonus.

DC18:
Instead of rolling the Knowledge check twice to identify the creature (see above), the PC can treat their result as they had rolled a 20. Alternatively, the PC may gain the benefits of the DC15 result while treating the Knowledge skill as trained.

TRAVEL TIPS
Relevant Skills: Knowledge (geography or nature), Profession (any relevant profession), or Survival
You share tips for navigating and surviving a variety of terrains.
DC12:
You recall the various terrain types from the Pathfinder Society’s previous adventures in the tapestry: buildings, caves and tunnels, ancient ruins, mountains, and deserts. Many more are known to exist within the tapestry as well.

DC15:
You share advice for dealing with different terrains. Once during the adventure, one PC can choose to re-roll a failed skill check made as part of their movement (such as Acrobatics, Climb, or Fly).

DC18:
You share advice for rapidly adapting to new environments and situations. Each PC can use the benefit from the reward above.

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabarha wanders in looking extremely lost. "You know, Nethys always forgets to tell me where I’m supposed to be and when." She looks around the group, warmly and nods, "But I believe that we are about to set out on an incredible journey."

The short gnome woman looks well slick, and well dressed. She adorns a dual-coloured breastplate, the black and white shades cause her golden hair to stand out. There are obvious arcane runes drawn in random configurations, which those of you magically includes can feel radiate a warm aura. She is holding an old quarterstaff, atop which sits a beautiful white own. "Where are my manners, I am Yabatha - and these are my eyes - Grimna." The owl makes a subtle yawn.

"Well met, Daeron and Hudor. It looks like I am in good hands."

Levelled up and ready to go! This looks like a really good team!

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

The last warning from Sorrina makes the gnome uncomfortable. "Great, so it's all or nothing? You okay with that boys?" She looks around to the party for some encouragement. "I have wand with me, and Nethys follows me wherever I go, but I have not once travelled through the Tapestry. Will we need anything else on our journey?"

My wand has 38 charges left. You think that will be enough?

---------------

For the tasks, I will roll, and let you know if I am aiding or probably the primary. I hope people are cool with that.

Edit- if you will allow, she will cast guidance on herself each test. But i'm not sure how long each one will take. Up to you GM. If it's fine, treat my rolls 1 higher.

ASSESS THE DAMAGE
Yabatha will help to assess the damages to the tapestry by observing it closely. She will cast detect magic hoping there might be something in the aura here. She follows this up by guidance onto our team leader for this task.
Perception, aid DC 10: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 - +2 to primary, whoever wants to be!

INTERROGATE THE SNAKES
Interrogation isn't her strong suit, so Yabatha approaches this with a little bit of distaste. She takes the bluff approach, "Well, I couldn't have done a better job myself boys. Very well done, how did you manage this...?"
Bluff, primary: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

KNOWLEDGE OF THE WEAVE
She smiles, "I think this is one we can all do together? Come, let's talk to some folks, maybe someone will know more about what is going on."
Diplomacy, primary: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

SOMETHING IS WATCHING
She notices something arcane, the energies in this area are distorted. She closes her eyes and focuses.
Kn Arcana, primary: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

SUPPLY CHECK
The small gnome loves going over her gear, making sure everything is in order. She does the same for the group's supplies.
Kn Arcana, primary: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

TRAVEL TIPS
She tucks at the rangers tunic, "Hey Daeron, you would be well travelled. Tell us, is there anything we should worry about out there, on the road?"
Survival, assist DC 10: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 - +2 to primary, whoever wants to be!

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

ASSESS THE DAMAGE
Daeron will help to assess the damages to the tapestry by observing it closely. He will cast detect magic to help him find some crack or hole in the tapestry's magic.
Perception (lead): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 adds +2 if we are "underground"
+2 from Yabatha's aid

INTERROGATE THE SNAKES
Seeing his new comrade taking the lead on interrogating the prisoners, Daeron likes the way she deals with them and tries to help her find the truth.
You can tell us, the Serpent is watching us he says with a smile.
Bluff (aid): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 +2 vs human

KNOWLEDGE OF THE WEAVE
Seeing Yabata talking to other Pathfinders in the room about the Tapestry, Daeron tries to help her gather information about it.
We are not as familiar as you seems to be about the Tapestry! Can you tell us more about your vast knowledge?
Diplomacy (aid): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15 +2 vs human

SOMETHING IS WATCHING
The way Yabata leads the investigation is far beyond Daeron's comprehension.
No know. arcana

SUPPLY CHECK
When the gnome starts checking gear for magical ritual, the elf is quickly lost...
No know. arcana

TRAVEL TIPS
Daeron thinks at what they could need during their travel.
In fact I think we will need of different things. Let me check what we have and I will complete the list.
Survival (Lead): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 +2 from Yabatha's aid

TALES FROM THE TAPESTRY
After discussing with other Pathfinders, Daeron remember numerous stories about it and starts to tell the tale of one of them !
Know. history (lead): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Earlier

A little lady bounds into the room, a smile breaking all over her face. She looks around in wonder at everyone. ”Oh My Gosh! I’m so happy they picked me for this important mission!”

Her eyes grow wide, Oh No they must think I'm some little fool! Her smile retracts a little and her voice drops to a ‘serious’ tone, ”er... I mean, it is great to be here and I look forward to working with all of you professionally. I’m Kaya Leafwing...” she trails off as she resumes gazing in wonder at everyone and everything.

A bright pink scarf wrapped around her neck accentuates the pink and green highlights in her auburn hair. Beyond this flash of color, she is wearing a mostly standard tan and grey exploring outfit with a backpack slung over her shoulders. A glistening piece of jewelry in the form of a multicolored songbird hangs from her neck.

_____________________________________________________________________

Now

OH man oh man oh man oh man I GET TO GO INTO THE TAPESTRY THEY ALWAYS TALK ABOUT!!! The halfling can barely restrain her glee as she resumes listening to the briefing. Adding a small addendum to the briefing, she whispers to her allies, "If we can't stop this, it becomes a rescue mission to get everyone in there out."

She nods greetings as the others introduce themselves, attempting to commit their names to memory as they speak. "Daeron... Hudor... Yabatha... Grimna. Got it, let's do this!"

She immediately jumps into the prep, full bore. Movement like a hummingbird, flashes of pink flitting about.

UMD Aid Assess the Damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 +2 to the primary

Bluff Aid Interrogate the Snakes: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 +2 to the primary

Diplomacy Aid Knowledge of the Weave: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 +2 to the primary

Spellcraft Aid Something is Watching: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 +2 to the primary

Knowledge: Arcana Aid Supply Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 +2 to the primary

Knowledge: Geography Aid Travel Tips: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 +2 to the primary

_____________________________________________________________________

Yabatha, are you talking about a Wand of CLW? Kaya has 45 charges left on hers and she has a fully charged Endure Elements if that comes up too. We should be good. I expect most of the rest of us have wands of CLW at this point too.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Sending messages to the remaining players and still looking for a final member. However the three of you expertly prepared (even with me putting the wrong DCs and a slide will be up momentarily outlining the rewards for easy reference.

The preparations were quickly handled by the group...

Daeron examines the Tapestry noting the wholes and locales depicted. He goes over how each of the different terrains could pose problems and the unpredictability presented in tales of of other journeys into the Tapestry. Yabatha even gets some other adventurers to come over and discuss how the locations are pulled from actual Golarian. However, when discussing warmth radiating from it Yabatha is able to help him point out the mysterious chill from the 6 regions where tears are appearing...

As she mentions it she clearly feels a malevolent presence probing her mind. Kaya quickly tells them it is feeding on the chaos allowing them to steel themselves and push it away for now.

Finally the group comes together to help check supplies and quickly finishes their own. Noticing this the supply team asks for help and in return gives them access to quite a few potions of to assist them. Each of you gets a potion of CSW and one potion of your choice (1st Level). Please let me know which potion you want and fill it out on the slide.

Part 2 starts shortly.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Listening to the others as the investigate what is going on and smiles that it looks like they have a bright group.

Will take a Potion of Cure Light Wounds.

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

Aram Zey cries out in alarm as a massive rip appears in the Hao Jin Tapestry. A silvery void dances within the breach. “The rifts are widening—we’re running out of time! Quickly, Pathfinders. Finish your preparations and gather around the tapestry.”

Aram Zey’s gaze remains fixed on the tapestry as he addresses the crowd around him. He is harried and pale, with dark bags under his bloodshot eyes. His hands tremble slightly as he sets a mug of coffee down on a table already littered with empty cups. “Pathfinders, the Hao Jin Tapestry is falling to pieces. Both the physical object you see before you and the mystical realm it contains have been unraveling for several months, possibly even longer. My only hope is that there is still time to save the tapestry
and those who live inside.”

The former Master of Spells glares at the tapestry for a moment, and then a new rip catches his attention. He jabs a finger at the frayed fabric. “There! You see? The degradation is causing—or perhaps caused by—rifts to the Astral Plane that are appearing throughout the demiplane. Fixing these tears is not as simple as stitching fabric or performing a few rituals. We must enter the tapestry itself, find the rifts, and repair them as best we can. But the tapestry is in chaos—undead horrors are emerging throughout the demiplane, and we do not quite understand why. On top of that, the people and creatures of the tapestry are reacting to the chaos, and they are only making matters worse! That, Pathfinders, is where you come in.”

Aram Zey finally turns to face the crowd gathered around him. “The tapestry is a massive realm, and we have spent years exploring it and using it for travel. I fear that our activities are at least partly responsible for the degradation. I don’t think it’s a coincidence many of the six most damaged areas of the tapestry are sites of previous Pathfinder missions.” Zey’s face twists into a pained expression, “My efforts to repair the demiplane over the course of the last several days have met with nothing but failure. The decline continues to accelerate. I have no choice but to send you into the tapestry to deal with the chaos around these six sites. I’ll be sending in other teams to perform the laborious work of patching the rifts once you’ve established control of the situation. Then I can work on a permanent solution. Time is of the essence. By my estimates, in a little over two day’s time, the entire demiplane will collapse without your efforts. I don’t care what motivates you, whether you want to preserve powerful artifacts, save innocent lives, or be a good Pathfinder—get in there and get the job done.”

Aram Zey returns his gaze to the tapestry, raising his hand to his forehead and wincing in pain. In a low grumble, he adds, “You all are this demiplane’s last hope. Don’t let them down.”

Table GMs, please begin Part 2.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Venture-Captain Sheila Heidmarch approaches to provide additional briefing.

“As Aram Zey said, we have identified the six most damaged areas of the tapestry. Unfortunately, each of these areas is populated. In some of them, you’ll find allies who require aid, and in others long-time foes that would thwart our efforts. We must defeat these foes or win them over to our side. Choose your missions carefully! If you have visited the tapestry before, its people are likely to remember you, for good or ill." she adds pointing to each of the holes that were appearing in the tapestry from before.

“I do have one piece of good news—the tapestry’s attempts to repair itself have caused loose threads from these six locations to connect to each other. What that means for you is that traveling between those locations once you’re inside should be straightforward. Advance scouts tell us these connections look like bridges made of tattered fabric decorated to resemble the two locations in the tapestry that the bridge connects. As for getting back home, when you enter, you’ll leave a little blue portal behind you. It’s called an astral eddy, and it’s your personal connection to the Material Plane. Walk back into it, and you’ll reappear in Absalom. Once you’ve come home, though, we won’t be sending you back in. she continues before taking a moment to catch her breath.

“You have two days to complete as many missions as you can, but don’t be so hasty that you throw away your lives. Take the time to rest if you find a safe place.”

See the Handout on Slide 2 for descriptions of each mission. First one that gets 2 votes is where we’ll start.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Earlier

A squat, wobbly dwarf enters the room, bags under his eyes, leather armor stretched over a wide chest. He takes a moment and looks around, blinks. Once, twice.

"Ha, HA! Back in Absalom again! And just in time, name's Kranzer Kraken-Mouth, best trap-solver this side of Kaer Maga, and don't let these stubby sausage fingers fool ya, they work wonders on mechanical stabby things. Even runes on the floor or somesuch, though haven't run into one of those in awhile. Though if we're goin' into some kind'a rug, could be some magic stabbings in there for these ol' fingers to disarm. Don't you worry!"

Realizing he's rambling again, he clears his throat and says, "Good ta meet all'ya. Looks like a bunch'a professionals here, neh?! We're gonna get this done!"

This last statement is quite confirmed by Yabatha, Daeron, and Kaya's expertise in surveying the tapestry.

_____

Kranzer will also take a potion of cure light wounds

Kranzer looks to the others. "Never been in a rug before." He flashes a smile and produces a set of cards. "But you ever wanna lose some gold in a game or two, I'm your dwarf. That an' savin' the world, too. Or that world. Miniature world. Rug world? Eh, right?"

At hearing of the duergar within the tapestry, Kranzer's eyes narrow, muscles tensing. They ain't no kin. We gotta stop them taking innocent people!"[/b]

Kranzer votes for mission 4. Mission 1 also sounds interesting.

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Will take an oil of magic weapon

I’m good with any option

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya collects her potion of healing and then picks out one with a small tag showing a halfling hiding from a skeleton, "oooh, that looks like me."

Potion of Hide from Undead.

She looks through the mission locations and reports, "Yeah I can understand the need to take duergar down. I'm on board."

Mission 4 and then 1 sound good to Kaya.

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 3 | HP 27/27| AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7 | Speed 40ft | Current Effects: bless, inspire courage, longstriding

Oil of magic weapon

Travail arrives late, disheveled, and embarrassed after losing a card game to his fellow rogue. He nods shyly in agreement with Kaya. "We most certainly should free the slaves first."

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

"Freeing the slaves first sounds good to me."

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

"Stopping some dark ritual sounds like it can be really dangeon. I sure am glad we have such a competent team!"

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Sorrina Westyr overhears the group deciding and walks over motioning to one of the wizards to open the way.

"In you go!" she says as the tear pulls you all in as a bright light envelops you.

Your hearing adjusts before your eyes and you hear incoherent murmurs and groans echoing as your eyes open to a large, dark cave. Tall stalagmites emerge from the cave floor surrounded by shallow pools of water. Ahead, a dim purplish light emanating from a multifaceted black gemstone the size of a human skull illuminates several humanoid forms heaped around the stone.

These natural stone caves are dark, except for dim light in a 20-foot radius around the gemstone. The ceilings are 20 feet high.

GM:

Hudor: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Kaya: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Kranzer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Yabatha: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Daeron: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Travail: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Ghoul: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Duergar Anvil: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Duergar Anvil: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Duergar Bombardier: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Hudor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Kaya: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Kranzer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Yabatha: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Daeron: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Travail: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Duergar Anvil: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Duergar Anvil: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Duergar Bombardier: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Both groups spot each other as the portal fades but the figures take up defensive stances as around the gemstone but others remain slumped around the device yet Yabatha is quick to adjust seeing the aggressive stances of the enemies as the rally around the crystal.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
---------------
Enemy (Green)
---------------
Kranzer
Daeron
Kaya
--------------
Enemy (Yellow)
Enemy (Red)
--------------
Hudor
Travail
--------------
Enemy (Blue)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT

PENDING
Knowledge (Religion) checks to remember information about Blue.
Knowledge (Local) checks to remember information about others.

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Knowledge: Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Knowledge: Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

The small halfling's eyes go wide when they are dropped into the darkness. She starts searching around in her pocket for something. "Hold on, I'll get some light out in a second." Finally noticing the creatures around the crystal skull she exclaims, "Oh crap, those critters are {insert names if known} and they appear to be readying to attack!"

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

@GM Daeron has +2 init/perception in underground terrain (I've modified the slide). Sorry if this change something for this fight.

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Kn Rel; Kn Local: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 141d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

She smiles and looks at her party, "I am blessed, to have all of you by mg side." She says bless on the party, "and now so are you!"

She starts moving up with her quaterstagf income hand. She motions for her owl to fly away for the moment.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Sorry about that. GPU decided to die on me. And noted Daeron.

Kaya quickly notices the ghoul lurking to the side.

Ghoul, Undead, Dangerous bite that can inflict disease and paralysis.

Yabatha remembers they were headed towards Duergar but can recall a bit more information about them. The two without weapons are called anvils and prefer defensive fighting while the other is a Bombadier...which you guessed it will attempt to fight from afar with explosives.

All three are sensitive to light and share immunity to phantasms, paralysis, and poisons.

---

The forward anvil warns the group while maintaining his position.

"Outsiders! Leave at once or we will make you...this is important business." he bellows.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
---------------
Kranzer
Daeron
Kaya
--------------
Duergar Anvil (Green)
Duergar Anvil (Yellow)
Duergar Bombadier (Red)
--------------
Hudor
Travail
--------------
Ghoul (Blue)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

PENDING

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron moves and shoots at the ghoul.

Longbow: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 = 11
Damages: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

But his arrows breaks when he shoots!

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya, as promised, pulls out a small ring that glows like a torch. She slips it onto her finger and steps forwards towards the enemies. "Good work, target the ghoul first."

Move to pull out ring, Move to put it on her finger, Free 5ft step. Her ring has continual flame cast on it, provides normal light in a 20ft radius and dim light 20ft out from that. I'll put up some Spell AoE effects to show where the light reaches.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

"No kin'a mine!" Kranzer shouts as he flicks out his short swords with blinding speed. He peers through the darkness, eyes already adjusting to it, and stalks forward, ready to strike at any enemy that comes near.

"Whatavar ya're up to, ya won't see it through! Ya get one chance ta turn this around, neh?"

Mechanics:

Free Action
Quickdraw two short swords

Move Action
Move up 20 ft.

Standard Action
Ready attack on any enemy that comes within melee range.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The same duergar from before yells as they continue their approach.

"They are still coming. Keep them away! There is no turning back!" he as the two move up as far as their legs can carry them.

The northern duergar pulls out a vial and quickly downs it as his skin grows even darker.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
---------------
Kranzer
Daeron
Kaya
--------------
Duergar Anvil (Green)
Duergar Anvil (Yellow)
Duergar Bombadier (Red)
--------------
Hudor
Travail
--------------
Ghoul (Blue)

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

PENDING

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

On her next turn, Yabatha will move up next to Kranzer, smile at him and take her quaterstaff. "Did you know, Mr Dwarf, anything can fly given a little...magic." She will throw it at green. You see the weapon fly out of the small gnome's hands, and travel through the air in a fluid motion.

Hand of the Acolyte (1/6); Quaterstaff: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 231d8 ⇒ 6

Sorry, i might be busy over the weekend, taking my action now. I have drawn arrows for where i move, then attack.

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 3 | HP 27/27| AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7 | Speed 40ft | Current Effects: bless, inspire courage, longstriding

Grateful for the illumination and blessing, Travail says a quick prayer to Desna before letting loose a volley of his lucky arrows at the ghoul.

5-foot-step

Miss chance, firing into dim light, 1 is fail: 1d5 ⇒ 1

Arrow 1, rapid shot, bless vs. flat-footed: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14

damage, mwk short bow, cold iron: 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (1, 4) = 11

Miss chance, firing into dim light, 1 is fail: 1d5 ⇒ 3

Arrow 2, rapid shot, bless vs. flat-footed: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14

damage, mwk short bow, cold iron: 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (5, 2) = 14

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 3 | HP 27/27| AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7 | Speed 40ft | Current Effects: bless, inspire courage, longstriding
Travail wrote:

Grateful for the illumination and blessing, Travail says a quick prayer to Desna before letting loose a volley of his lucky arrows at the ghoul.

5-foot-step

[dice=Miss chance, firing into dim light, 1 is fail]1d5

[dice=Arrow 1, rapid shot, bless vs. flat-footed]1d20+6+1

[dice=damage, mwk short bow, cold iron]1d6+1+2d6

[dice=Miss chance, firing into dim light, 1 is fail]1d5

[dice=Arrow 2, rapid shot, bless vs. flat-footed]1d20+6+1

[dice=damage, mwk short bow, cold iron]1d6+1+2d6

Meh, I totally spaced the 30' foot range of sneak attacks. Please disregard the extra 2d6 sneak attack damage on those strikes. Gonna take a while to re-remember all the rules.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor loads his crossbow and takes aim at the closest enemy, letting loose the bolt at it.

Xbow vs Green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9

Move: 15'
Standard: Attack

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Travail fires a volley of arrows at the ghoul. One veers off in the darkness as the ghoul reaches out to claw at it but doesn't get the opportunity as the next two pierce its chest dropping it back onto the ground with a growl.

Hudor attempts to fire a bolt at green but it clangs harmlessly off the crystal.

---

Yabatha takes the front Duergar by surprise with a flying staff and it sounds a resounding thud.

"What!?" he yells out while stomping his foot.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
Kranzer
Daeron
Kaya
--------------
Duergar Anvil (Green)(-6)
Duergar Anvil (Yellow)
Duergar Bombadier (Red)
--------------
Hudor
Travail

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

PENDING

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron shoots at the closest duergar green to the group and moves.

Longbow, PbS, Bless: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15
Damages, PbS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 - 5 = 23

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Watching one of her allies fire off a couple successful hits with his bow, Kaya reaches out and gives him a quick blessing. "Desna will let you see the future for a brief moment, use it well. I'll make sure you all have light!"

She moves up behind Kranzen, the glow of her ring moving with her.

Standard to cast Diviner's Fortune on Travail, 5 uses remain. Essentially a +2 on all 1d20 rolls for the next round. Move forward 15 ft.

Grand Lodge

Male CG dwarf rogue 3 | HP: 30/30 | AC:16 T:12 FF:13 | CMB:+4 CMD:17 (21 vs bull rush/trip)| Saves F:+5 R:+6 W:+4 (+2 vs poison/spells) | Init:+2 | Per:+7 (+8 traps) | SM: +6

Kranzer raises an eyebrow when the staff thumps the duergar across the head. "Well ol' Kranzer thought he seen everything. Now look at that!"

He moves around the battlefield, keeping an eye on Hudor and Daeron's positions so that he doesn't spoil a shot, moving in close to the lead duergar.

He says between stabbing and cutting at the duergar. "Ya jus might be a gambler's best friend with that kind'a magic, Yabatha! Not that anyone'd cheat at cards or dice or such. And definitely not someone upstanding as myself, ha HA!"

mwk shortsword, bless: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
DMG: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Crit confirmation: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Crit DMG: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Daeron fires a shot into that barely pierces the armor of the lead duergar but Kranzer follows up with a devastating hit that drops him with a painful groan.

Monsters:

Bomb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Unarmed Strike/Stunning Fist: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The bombadier returns fire on the dwarf who downed their ally by lobbing a bomb directly at him. The flames envelop him for a second.

As your vision clears the other anvil runs up to strike but misses in his rush.

"Raaagh you will pay for that, dwarf!" he spits.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
Kranzer(-8)
Daeron
Kaya
--------------

Duergar Anvil (Yellow)
Duergar Bombadier (Red)
--------------
Hudor
Travail

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
Travail: Diviner's fortune

PENDING

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 3 | HP 27/27| AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7 | Speed 40ft | Current Effects: bless, inspire courage, longstriding

Travail continues his arrow volley, this time aiming at the bombadier in the distance, the good fortune of Desna coursing warm through his veins. 5 foot step

dice rolls:

miss chance, firing into dim light, 1 is fail: 1d5 ⇒ 4

attack arrow 1, mwk short bow, rapid fire, bless, diviners fortune: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 10

damage arrow 1, mwk short bow +1 str, cold iron: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

miss chance, firing into dim light, 1 is fail: 1d5 ⇒ 3

attack arrow 2, mwk short bow, rapid fire, bless, diviners fortune: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 27

damage arrow 2, mwk short bow +1 str, cold iron: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

attack 2 crit check: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 21

crit damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 6) + 2 = 10

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor moves further into the chamber, getting closer to the bombadier as he reloads his crossbow. When he believes he is close enough, he fires a bolt at the enemy bomber.

Xbow vs Red: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Move: 25'
Standard: Attack

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Whoops forgot with the Ghoul going everyone could have went. Lol.

One of Travails arrows guided by Desna strikes deep into the shoulder of the bombadier leaving him clinging to consciousness as he wavers in place.

Hudor tries to finish the job but cannot his bolt flies into the darkness.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
Kranzer(-8)
Daeron
Kaya
--------------

Duergar Anvil (Yellow)
Duergar Bombadier (Red)(-17)
--------------
Hudor
Travail

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
Travail: Diviner's fortune

PENDING

Grand Lodge

NG Halfling Wizard 4 | Mods: Continual Flame | HP: 24/24 | AC/Tch/FF 17/14/14 | CMD 12 | F/R/W +4/+6/+6 (+2 vs. fear) | Speed 20ft | Init: +5 (Forewarned) | +1 Star Folio Re-Roll 1/1, Diviner's Fortune 6/6, Spells/Abilities tracked on Profile | Perc: +2, SM: +0

Kaya quickly conjures up a couple orbs of magic and points at the injured enemy. Both zip uneringly towards the duergar, slamming into his body with a crack and snap of bone. She moves up behind her dwarf ally, bringing the light with her.

Standard to cast Magic Missile, targeting Red, 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7 force damage. Move 20 ft.

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

The injured duergar crumples under the assault of the missiles leaving one duergar remaining.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yabatha
Kranzer(-8)
Daeron
Kaya
--------------
Duergar Anvil (Yellow)
--------------
Hudor
Travail

ONGOING EFFECTS / ENVIRONMENT
Bless: +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

PENDING

Scarab Sages

Male elf ranger 4 |HP:32/32|AC20/FF15/T15|Init +4 +2 underground|F+3R+8W+3*+2 vs enchantment|Perception +11 +2 vs human, +2 underground

Daeron moves back, using the cover to surprise the last duergar and shoots.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32

Longbow, PbS, Bless: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 13
Damages, PbS: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 = 10

Scarab Sages

* * Pathfinder Core! * * F Gnome 4 Cleric Wizard
Tag:
HP: 27/27 | AC 19; TC 12; FF 18 | CMB +0; CMD 11 | Fort +5; Ref +2; Will +10 | Init +7 |Perc: +6, SM: +10 | Speed 15ft

Yabatha moves around to the flanking position, smiling at her rogue friend, "I only cheat when Nethys permits it."

Quaterstaff: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 101d8 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 3 | HP 27/27| AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7 | Speed 40ft | Current Effects: bless, inspire courage, longstriding

@GM Eclipse, I was wondering. I thought something was going to magically jump out of the gemstone :)

Silver Crusade

Human Rogue CG 3 | HP 27/27| AC 19 T 14 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 17 | F: +4, R: +8, W: +3 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7 | Speed 40ft | Current Effects: bless, inspire courage, longstriding

"Perhaps we should spare this one," shouts Travail into the fray. "We've been asked to find out more about their dark plot, and surely this one sees the writing on the wall."

Dark Archive

Hao Jin Cataclysm

Nothing jumping out but closer inspection of the humanoids heaped around the stone show them tied up and in bad shape. This is my first special so even though I don't believe I am missing anything it is possible.

Travail looks past the combat to get a closer view of the humanoids heaped around the crystal. It seems they are slaves tied to the stone and in a very weakened state. Likely part of some ritual the duergar were attempting before being interrupted.

1 to 50 of 256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Gameday VIII] GM Eclipse: The Hao Jin Cataclysm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.