Time Bandits

Game Master Monkeygod


551 to 600 of 684 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Delve Team

The excavator, badly beaten down and nearing total destruction, unleashes another series of attacks, this time at Koro.

Attacks:

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (6) + 22 = 28 Slam 1, miss.

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (1) + 22 = 23, Slam 2, miss.

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (10) + 22 = 32, Drill 1, miss.

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29, Drill 2, miss.

However, due to the damage it's sustained, it's unable to land a single blow. Talk about crappy rolls :(


Neutral Evil Half-Moroi (Wyvaran) Antipaladin/Monk/Sorcerer | Perception +16; Init +7

Lehkazeran dives down, landing opposite of Nephre and next to Koro.

Channeling his anger, he launches in to a series of overhanded hammer blows. Well of Sin, Greed to count as adamantine.

Flurry1: 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 21 + 1 = 23
Flurry2: 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 21 + 1 = 24
Flurry3: 1d20 + 16 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 16 + 1 = 28

Flurry1 dmg: 2d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 2) + 15 = 22
Flurry2 dmg: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (3, 3) + 12 = 18
Flurry3 dmg: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 5) + 12 = 22

+2 to attacks if the thing is big enough that Koro and I can both be flanking w/ Nephre

Haste Atk: 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 21 + 1 = 31
Haste Atk Dmg: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 1) + 12 = 17

Dark Archive

Bloodrager/U.Rogue//Alchemist(sapper)//Magus (Eldritch Archer)

Missed crit confirmation:: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27
Bonus Crit Damage: 5d4 + 11 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 2, 1) + 11 = 23


Neutral Evil Half-Moroi (Wyvaran) Antipaladin/Monk/Sorcerer | Perception +16; Init +7

"To the entrance then? Or do we fight an unending string of guardians? I say: inside. Maybe they'll be something with blood in there..."


HP108 | AC25, T20, FF19 | F13, R18, W11; +4 and one size larger vs Wind | CMB +11 (+2 vs grapple), CMD 26 (+2 vs grapple) | Init +15 | Senses See In Darkness; Senses Perception +19 (+22 in dim light or darkness) Speed 40 ft. (70 ft. with at-will Expeditious Retreat), climb 20 ft. ----Melee rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5/18-20 plus 3d6 sneak attack) or unarmed strike +13/+8 (1d2+1 plus 3d6 sneak attack) ----Ranged +2 bomb 40' +17/+12 (6d6+13 fire plus 3d6 sneak attack); 18/day; Bomb discoveries: Explosive, Tanglefoot, Immolation, Thorny [+17/+12 (5d6+10 piercing plus 3d6 sneak attack)]

Piercing Immolation damage 3/5: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Piercing Immolation splash damage to all adjacent creatures: 1 + 10 = 11

Piercing Immolation damage 2/5: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Piercing Immolation splash damage to all adjacent creatures: 1 + 10 = 11

"My immolation bombs should do some decent damage to the thing, and it moves slow as hell anyway. Someone come with me to the tomb entrance and see if we can't find a way in. We've got a job to do instead of just playing with the toys."

Dymer decides that two immolation bombs going on should be enough to help his crew finish off the excavator - and tells the team such - so he makes a mad sprint for the tomb, basically crossing his fingers that there are no traps between the group and the tomb. With his Haste-enhanced speed, he makes it to the tomb in what might as well be the blink of an eye.

Base speed = 30ft, Inquisitor Domain = 10ft, Expeditious Retreat = 30ft. Total move speed = 70ft.
Move action: Run, distance 280ft

As he reaches the tomb door (assuming nothing stops his movement), Dymer stops to catch his breath and examines the door for anything that might stand out as a means to open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20

Dark Archive

Bloodrager/U.Rogue//Alchemist(sapper)//Magus (Eldritch Archer)

Seeing the other goblin take off, Ozzie immediately did the same. Dymer's instincts were always on point.

He winced as he took a quick inventory. That walking chunk of metal was sturdier than he expected, and he was left with less than half of his bombs. He'd have to ration them.

Ozzie approached, looking for cover, while scanning for the other team.

Moving 210' towards edge of the entrance. Skimming over the dunes using fly speed.
Stealth: 1d20 + 28 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 28 - 5 = 29
Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

"As much as I'd like to stay here and deal with our pursuers, but we have a job to complete, and time is of the essence. We can deal with these guys later."

With the Excavator dealt with, Koro will Ghost Step over to the entrance of the tomb and attempt to gain entry and provide safe passage to the team. He will, of course, check for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (6) + 30 = 36
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (14) + 20 = 34

Thanks to the "Gloves of the Master Thief" veil, Koro can disable both magical and mundane traps. Let me know if there are any other checks you want me to make.


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Ozzie and Koro both easily spot the cunningly contrived poison needle trap before anybody accidentally sets it off. Thankfully, the old man is able to disable the needle safely. That check is high enough to completely bypass the trap. You can choose to either fully disable it, or allow the group to pass through and then reset the trap.

However, there's still the lock to deal with: This intricately crafted clockwork lock consists of three interconnected locking mechanisms: an inner lock nested within a central lock, which is in turn embedded
within an exterior lock. These nested locks must be opened in order; the
central lock is inaccessible until the exterior lock is opened, and the inner lock can’t be reached until the central lock is unlocked.

Koro, it will take three separate disable device checks to gain access to the tomb.

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

I will make the trap safe for me, my team, and the diplomacy team should they arrive. People not in our group though are on their own.

Koro will attempt to pick the lock and open the tomb.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 20 = 25

Others can feel free to aid if need be, or roll if they think they have a better check. Also, let me know how long these checks take.


F Maftet Striker 10/Incanter 10/Unchained Rogue 10 | HP 131/176 | AC: 30-1 T: 20-1 Fl: 23-1 | CMB: +19 CMD: 39 | F +14 R +14 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc: +13 | Spell Points 13/16 | WRATH OF SEKHMET 2/10 | Tension 1/7 | Current Effects:

"Leaving it to me? Fine, then," Nephre cackles, as she continues beating the excavator.

Attack: 1d20 + 20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 20 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 9 + 3 + 2 + 5d6 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 3 + 2 + (5, 6, 5, 2, 3) = 36

Attack: 1d20 + 15 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 15 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 40
Damage: 1d8 + 9 + 3 + 2 + 5d6 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 3 + 2 + (5, 4, 2, 5, 1) = 35

I still have one person to flank with, right?


Neutral Evil Half-Moroi (Wyvaran) Antipaladin/Monk/Sorcerer | Perception +16; Init +7

yes, I'm flanking with you.


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Sadly, due to the natural one by Nephre, the excavator is still functional.


Neutral Evil Half-Moroi (Wyvaran) Antipaladin/Monk/Sorcerer | Perception +16; Init +7

"Can you all find us a way into the tomb? We can finish this, can't we Nephre?"

Lehkazeran smiled, showing a mouth full of teeth.

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

Retroactive Full Round Attacks

Attack 1: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (19) + 31 = 50Crit Threat
Damage 1: 3d6 + 16 ⇒ (6, 3, 2) + 16 = 27
LS Damage 1: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7

Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (6) + 31 = 37
Extra Crit Damage: 3d6 + 16 ⇒ (6, 5, 2) + 16 = 29

Attack 2: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (1) + 26 = 27
Damage 2: 3d6 + 16 ⇒ (2, 3, 2) + 16 = 23
LS Damage 2: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6

Haste Attack:

Attack 3: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (7) + 31 = 38
Damage 3: 3d6 + 16 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) + 16 = 22
LS Damage 3: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 2 = 9

I added in the damage bonus for Defender's Oath this time. I tried to edit in the crit threat confirmation, but it seemed to just use the next roll down, lol. As always, attacks are at +4.

"Stay down." Koro says, as he turns his back to the creature, before teleporting to the tomb entrance.


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Delve Team

Koro's devastating attacks finally destroy the excavator, and thankfully there's no explosion this time.

Combat is over, but I'll still be tracking rounds before the reinforcements arrive. Right now, you have 9 rounds left. You're also out of initiative count.


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Team Diplomacy

Dr Craven, take your turn now, and I will resolve all NPC actions at the same time, then we'll go back to the normal order in round 3


F Maftet Striker 10/Incanter 10/Unchained Rogue 10 | HP 131/176 | AC: 30-1 T: 20-1 Fl: 23-1 | CMB: +19 CMD: 39 | F +14 R +14 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc: +13 | Spell Points 13/16 | WRATH OF SEKHMET 2/10 | Tension 1/7 | Current Effects:

Nephre snorts. "Boring," she comments, before turning and walking towards the door.


CE Huge Augmented Human | HP 154/228 | AC 15 (T 7) (FF 14) | DR 9/- | Fort +16, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +0 | Perception +13 | 75% chance to negate crits and snk attk | CMD 25 (29 vs grapple)

Bash is assumed to have power attack and combat expertise active constantly. His stats are calculated accordingly.

Where Dr. Craven once stood is now a roiling mass of muscle with a humanoid shape. This huge creature bellows in anger and joy. He looks to the monk with an enthusiastic dedication and charges with glee.

Claw: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 19 + 2 = 38
dmg: 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (7, 2) + 22 = 31
Grab: 1d20 + 26 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 26 + 2 = 39

Claw: 1d20 + 19 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 19 + 2 = 25
dmg: 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (3, 5) + 22 = 30
Grab: 1d20 + 26 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 26 + 2 = 36

-2 AC

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

Rerolling skills

Detecting the Trap
Perception: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (14) + 30 = 44

Disabling the Trap (for allies only, if possible)
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26

Opening the Door
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (19) + 20 = 39
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40
Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31


CE Huge Augmented Human | HP 154/228 | AC 15 (T 7) (FF 14) | DR 9/- | Fort +16, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +0 | Perception +13 | 75% chance to negate crits and snk attk | CMD 25 (29 vs grapple)

Will save vs buffs: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Guess I'm buffed. So..
1st Claw is a 47 to hit
dmg is dmg: 31 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ 31 + 4 + (2) = 37
Grab is a 48

2nd Claw is a 34 to hit
dmg is dmg: 30 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ 30 + 4 + (3) = 37
Grab is a 45

Bash then gives Iko a angry look. (A look that says you may be next)


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Delve Team, 8 rounds left

Koro successfully detects and bypasses the poison needle trap. However, due to the complexity of the nested locks, it's going to take him some time to unlock them.

Koro, it takes you 1 turn to get past each lock. There are now 5 rounds left until reinforcements arrive.

As the old man busies himself with unlocking the tomb, the rest of the party can clearly hear the sounds of several huge, winged metallic creatures coming nearer and nearer. You're able to count five of them, and they are closing in fast.

Finally, Koro is able to pick the locks. Now, it's just a matter of opening the massive doors.

This is a DC 70 Str check, however, you can make it all together and I will add up all your totals. You can take 10, but not 20. Meaning if you do, you have at least a 50.


Neutral Evil Half-Moroi (Wyvaran) Antipaladin/Monk/Sorcerer | Perception +16; Init +7

STR: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


HP108 | AC25, T20, FF19 | F13, R18, W11; +4 and one size larger vs Wind | CMB +11 (+2 vs grapple), CMD 26 (+2 vs grapple) | Init +15 | Senses See In Darkness; Senses Perception +19 (+22 in dim light or darkness) Speed 40 ft. (70 ft. with at-will Expeditious Retreat), climb 20 ft. ----Melee rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5/18-20 plus 3d6 sneak attack) or unarmed strike +13/+8 (1d2+1 plus 3d6 sneak attack) ----Ranged +2 bomb 40' +17/+12 (6d6+13 fire plus 3d6 sneak attack); 18/day; Bomb discoveries: Explosive, Tanglefoot, Immolation, Thorny [+17/+12 (5d6+10 piercing plus 3d6 sneak attack)]

Dymer pats Koro on the back as the look of concentration on his face turns into satisfaction at the successful pick and then moves into place to help push the doors open before the (presumably) construct reinforcements arrive.

Strength check to assist with opening the doors: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Only one extract for a STR bonus and even that only would give me a +1, but it's not prepared, sooo...

"If we can't get this open, I can try to Ghost Step or Gaseous Form through. Would rather save the extracts though, if possible."

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

"Alright everybody. This door is pretty heavy so we're all going to need to push together!"

As the team gathers around him, Koro closes his eyes and exhales. As he does, he focuses his psionic powers into his physical body, forcibly increasing the strength of his muscles beyond their natural limits.

To the casual observer, the old man who had previously seemed fairly average in build, suddenly looked like an Olympic power-lifter as his muscles bulged and toned themselves.

"On my mark. 3. 2. 1. PUSH!" Koro yells, as he and the others give it all they've got.

Over the collective, Koro will mention that as soon as they get in, they have to close the door behind them, no matter what. With enemies quickly approaching and who knows what on the other side, it's better to keep their backs to a wall. Plus, it's not like he can maintain this level of strength for long.

Koro used Initiator Soul to reconfigure into the Brute Sphere, then used Augment Suit to grab Muscular Surge. By expending his martial focus, it gives him a buff on his STR checks equal to his BAB. This lasts for 3 (i.e. CON mod) rounds, after which he will be exhausted for 1d4 rounds.

STR check: 10 + 18 = 28


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Diplomacy Team

Scrivener's shot misses it's mark as the cleric's defenses protect him from the sniper's attack.

However, the monk is not so lucky, as the raging howling Bash slams into him, tackling him to the ground.

Back to the top of the round, with Iko.


F Maftet Striker 10/Incanter 10/Unchained Rogue 10 | HP 131/176 | AC: 30-1 T: 20-1 Fl: 23-1 | CMB: +19 CMD: 39 | F +14 R +14 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc: +13 | Spell Points 13/16 | WRATH OF SEKHMET 2/10 | Tension 1/7 | Current Effects:

Some of Nephre's tattoos glow as she adds her strength to the team.

Strength: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Dark Archive

Bloodrager/U.Rogue//Alchemist(sapper)//Magus (Eldritch Archer)

Ozzie climbs towards the door and pulls and pushes with his tiny body.

Strength: 10 + 1 = 11


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Delve Team

The group manages to get the door open just in time, as five massive clockwork dragons land about a hundred from their position. The door slams shut behind them, cutting them off from the outside.

Perception check

This room contains a low stone table bearing a delicate metal model of Mutalib’s vault. As Mutalib expected his own descendants to be exploring his tomb, he wanted to make sure to orient them appropriately without providing too many hints as to the wonders and dangers they would face.

You guys are in first rectangular room, which is area 2 and the room below is area 3. Above and to the left is area 4, and the circular room above that is area 5. These are all marked on the model


HP108 | AC25, T20, FF19 | F13, R18, W11; +4 and one size larger vs Wind | CMB +11 (+2 vs grapple), CMD 26 (+2 vs grapple) | Init +15 | Senses See In Darkness; Senses Perception +19 (+22 in dim light or darkness) Speed 40 ft. (70 ft. with at-will Expeditious Retreat), climb 20 ft. ----Melee rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5/18-20 plus 3d6 sneak attack) or unarmed strike +13/+8 (1d2+1 plus 3d6 sneak attack) ----Ranged +2 bomb 40' +17/+12 (6d6+13 fire plus 3d6 sneak attack); 18/day; Bomb discoveries: Explosive, Tanglefoot, Immolation, Thorny [+17/+12 (5d6+10 piercing plus 3d6 sneak attack)]

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (15) + 19 = 34 +3 if in dim light or darkness


F Maftet Striker 10/Incanter 10/Unchained Rogue 10 | HP 131/176 | AC: 30-1 T: 20-1 Fl: 23-1 | CMB: +19 CMD: 39 | F +14 R +14 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc: +13 | Spell Points 13/16 | WRATH OF SEKHMET 2/10 | Tension 1/7 | Current Effects:

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Nephre cackles as the doors shut. "Looks like we'll have some real fun waiting for us when we're done in here!"

She looks the model over briefly, committing the general shape to memory before she quickly gets bored with it. "Now, what's in this next room here?" She looks down the hall to the south.

Dark Archive

Bloodrager/U.Rogue//Alchemist(sapper)//Magus (Eldritch Archer)

Ozzie whips out a pad of paper, and start taking notes about the shape of the room and building materials, looking for anything interesting, or out of place.

Looking, at Koro, he absently projected,
"Let me know if you see any vents or mechanisms. Demyr and I can get into some unusual places, if it calls for it."

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
Prof, Cartographer: 10 + 12 = 22

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

Koro will take a moment to rest, and as he does so, he lets off a tremendous amount of steam, his body slowly deflating from it's previously muslebound state to his more normal unimposing musculature.

Rounds of Exhaustion: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Despite his heavy breathing, Koro will still take a gander around the area, making sure to look for any possible traps. He'll also stay on the defensive, recovering his martial focus at his earliest convenience.

Perception: 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (17) + 30 = 47


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Perception DC 30:

You are fairly certain this room, and the one next to it are safe enough to rest within in order to recover any spent resources.

DC 37:

You are fairly certain this room, and the one next to it are safe enough to rest within in order to recover any spent resources.

Your keen eyes spot a cleverly hidden secret compartment at the base of the table the model is built on.

DC 45:

You are fairly certain this room, and the one next to it are safe enough to rest within in order to recover any spent resources.

Your keen eyes spot a cleverly hidden secret compartment at the base of the table the model is built on. You're also able to spot the magic rune trap. A greater version of Explosive Runes.

All: You can easily hear the dragons roar in frustration at not being able to catch you, and then they fly off.

Dark Archive

Male Human Aegis / Daevic / Soulknife

Koro will make a mental profile of the flying mechanical monstrosities that were chasing them in an attempt to figure out what those creatures were based off of the sounds the were making.

Knowledge(any): 1d20 + 30 ⇒ (20) + 30 = 50

He will also warn his party about the Explosive Runes trap and, when he's fully recovered from his exhaustion, will attempt to disable the trap.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (14) + 20 = 34
Thanks to the veil, Gloves of the Master Thief, Koro is able to disable magical traps.


Neutral Evil Half-Moroi (Wyvaran) Antipaladin/Monk/Sorcerer | Perception +16; Init +7

perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

Lehkazeran looks around quickly, not particularly impressed with the tomb just yet, though he does perk up as Koro attempts to fiddle with the trap, keeping a healthy distance back, as Koro's trapsmithing is yet unproven.

<We're inside the tomb,> he thinks over the telepathic link to the other team.


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Team Diplomacy

I'm going to drop the Sun Falcons down to 5 members, as I can't find a good 6th NPC stat block I like.

The warrior that rushed Nikolsi unleashes a flurry of strikes at his foe.

Fighter attacks:

1d20 + 23 ⇒ (17) + 23 = 40 Atk 1, possible crit.

1d20 + 23 ⇒ (9) + 23 = 32 Crit confirmed for 2d6 + 20 ⇒ (3, 4) + 20 = 27

1d20 + 23 ⇒ (8) + 23 = 31 Haste attack for 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32 Atk 2 for 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 Atk 3 for 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37 Atk 1, off hand for 1d6 + 6 + 1d1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (3) + 6 = 17 two weapon rend.

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 Atk 2, off hand for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Total damage to Nilolsi: 89. Unsure what extra defenses you might have, so let me know if any of these are misses due to something I'm not accounting for.


F Maftet Striker 10/Incanter 10/Unchained Rogue 10 | HP 131/176 | AC: 30-1 T: 20-1 Fl: 23-1 | CMB: +19 CMD: 39 | F +14 R +14 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc: +13 | Spell Points 13/16 | WRATH OF SEKHMET 2/10 | Tension 1/7 | Current Effects:

Nephre paces impatiently as the others rest and look around. "Anything in here you don't care if I punch?" she asks after... about fifteen seconds.


HP108 | AC25, T20, FF19 | F13, R18, W11; +4 and one size larger vs Wind | CMB +11 (+2 vs grapple), CMD 26 (+2 vs grapple) | Init +15 | Senses See In Darkness; Senses Perception +19 (+22 in dim light or darkness) Speed 40 ft. (70 ft. with at-will Expeditious Retreat), climb 20 ft. ----Melee rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5/18-20 plus 3d6 sneak attack) or unarmed strike +13/+8 (1d2+1 plus 3d6 sneak attack) ----Ranged +2 bomb 40' +17/+12 (6d6+13 fire plus 3d6 sneak attack); 18/day; Bomb discoveries: Explosive, Tanglefoot, Immolation, Thorny [+17/+12 (5d6+10 piercing plus 3d6 sneak attack)]

Dymer catches his breath as he takes in the first chamber of the vault. First things first, "Does anybody need healing, or rest? It didn't look like anybody was severely wounded by the constructs outside, but I'd like to make sure."

If not, Dymer will take a look around rooms 2 and 3 and see if there is anything of value aside from the model itself.

Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37


Male Judow (Living Experiment) | Legendary Fighter 9 and Warder 1 / Hedgewitch 10 / Cryptic 10

Pretty sure Nikolsi is not quite as damaged as the previous post makes it seem, so he'll use his 5' step to get all the enemies in range and then use his standard action to cast Greater Serendipity: 30' radius of +1 luck to attacks, saves, skill checks and ability checks for allies and -1 penalty to attacks, saves, skill checks and ability checks to enemies. Spell resistance does apply, if applicable.

Penetrating spell resistance: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Critical Confirm check:

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 Not confirmed

Dark Archive

Bloodrager/U.Rogue//Alchemist(sapper)//Magus (Eldritch Archer)

"Dymer, I could use a patch up since we're in a rush, but nothing worth anything. Koro, why don't you take lead. Your eyes are amazingly sharp. Nephre, if you see a perfectly empty room, have at it."

"Should we split up?"


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Delve Team

Koro successfully disables the explosive trap, revealing a trio small injector guns.. Each gun has small dial in the middle of a half red, half blue circle. These function as special wands, with 3d20 + 10 ⇒ (19, 6, 5) + 10 = 40 charges each. If the dial is turned to the blue, they function as Cure Critical Wounds healing 4d8(+20). If turned to the red, they function as Inflict Critical Wounds dealing 4d8+20.

In the lower room, Dymer finds two bookcases flanking this room on the east and west. Each is tightly packed with books that have tantalizing titles such as Secrets of the Clockworker’s Trade, Lost Lore of Alkenstar, and Ninety-Nine Critical Schematics.


HP108 | AC25, T20, FF19 | F13, R18, W11; +4 and one size larger vs Wind | CMB +11 (+2 vs grapple), CMD 26 (+2 vs grapple) | Init +15 | Senses See In Darkness; Senses Perception +19 (+22 in dim light or darkness) Speed 40 ft. (70 ft. with at-will Expeditious Retreat), climb 20 ft. ----Melee rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5/18-20 plus 3d6 sneak attack) or unarmed strike +13/+8 (1d2+1 plus 3d6 sneak attack) ----Ranged +2 bomb 40' +17/+12 (6d6+13 fire plus 3d6 sneak attack); 18/day; Bomb discoveries: Explosive, Tanglefoot, Immolation, Thorny [+17/+12 (5d6+10 piercing plus 3d6 sneak attack)]

Dymer uses his innate abilities to cast Cure Light Wounds on Ozzie until Ozzie indicates that he's back to full strength before moving into the next room. When he walks in, Dymer's eyes light up at the potential trove of knowledge. He takes a quick survey of the books whose titles he can read, moves to the bookcase he deems most valuable, does a quick search for traps, and then (if no traps are found) starts shoveling books off of the bookcase into his Bag of Holding, to be sorted at a later date.

Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (19) + 22 = 41
Focused on books regarding engineering/clockworks (they're in an engineer's vault), alchemy, and planar/religious lore
Bag of Holding II starting weight: 16.25/700lbs


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Team Diplomacy

The mage casts a spell to protect himself from the attack of the sniper. Spellcraft DC 29.

The priest meanwhile casts a spell, growing to immense proportions, his muscles rippling as he his bulk expands to a truly 30massive size. Spellcraft DC 30. He then strides towards Nikolsi, brandishing his awesome sword before him.

All NPCs have gone. Iko is up.


F Maftet Striker 10/Incanter 10/Unchained Rogue 10 | HP 131/176 | AC: 30-1 T: 20-1 Fl: 23-1 | CMB: +19 CMD: 39 | F +14 R +14 W +6 | Init +4 | Perc: +13 | Spell Points 13/16 | WRATH OF SEKHMET 2/10 | Tension 1/7 | Current Effects:

"We were looking for blueprints, right? Don't see any here. Let's keep moving," Nephre says.


AC & Saves:
  • base|[in suit]|{suit itself}
  • AC 29/t20/ff25
  • [AC 37/t20/ff33]
  • {AC 29/t11/ff26}
  • Saves |F:16|R:17[24]|W:19
  • (all saves +1 vs traps)
  • Contemplative Incanter/Scholar/Technician 10
    HP & SR:
  • HP 110/110
  • {suit HP 160/160 hardness 20}
  • SR 25
  • i didnt attack the mage, i attacked the cleric-y one, unless you are also calling that one a mage.

    spellcraft: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (19) + 23 = 42

    also this is a siege weapon, if that matters, so most spells that deflect or specifically affect bullets and arrows won't work. was just reminded of that when looking for my spellcraft score.


    Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

    Didn't you attack the mage first? Which is why the priest had to cast heal on him?

    You'll need two spellcraft checks, unless you are only identifying the spell the mage cast

    Spellcraft DC 29:

    This is a greater form of mythic Bullet Ward my own creation


    AC & Saves:
  • base|[in suit]|{suit itself}
  • AC 29/t20/ff25
  • [AC 37/t20/ff33]
  • {AC 29/t11/ff26}
  • Saves |F:16|R:17[24]|W:19
  • (all saves +1 vs traps)
  • Contemplative Incanter/Scholar/Technician 10
    HP & SR:
  • HP 110/110
  • {suit HP 160/160 hardness 20}
  • SR 25
  • yes i attacked the mage, healer healed the mage, then i attacked the healer. i assume the healer didnt die, so i kept attacking him (or planned to, if we are still on the second round after however many weeks it has been). in any event, i assume the mythic version either increases the AC more or applies to more than just firearms because again this is a siege weapon. this is a railgun like on a US Navy destroyer we are talking about. do i need more spellcraft or is he the only spell casting?


    Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

    Yes. It will aid him vs a siege weapon. The mage cast one spell, and the priest cast one on his turn. Hence my asking for two potential spellcraft rolls in the post of their actions.


    Male Judow (Living Experiment) | Legendary Fighter 9 and Warder 1 / Hedgewitch 10 / Cryptic 10

    Nikolsi takes a fast step to get behind one of the Sun Falcons, and then starts swinging his quarterstaff around like the expert he thinks he is.

    Attack 1, main hand: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (11) + 23 = 341d6 + 5d6 + 7 + 10 - 13 ⇒ (1) + (4, 3, 5, 5, 1) + 7 + 10 - 13 = 23
    Attack 2, main hand: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 231d6 + 5d6 + 7 + 10 - 13 ⇒ (5) + (1, 4, 2, 5, 6) + 7 + 10 - 13 = 27
    Attack 1, off hand: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 261d6 + 5d6 + 7 + 10 - 11 ⇒ (1) + (2, 2, 4, 6, 1) + 7 + 10 - 11 = 22
    Attack 2, off hand: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 331d6 + 5d6 + 7 + 10 - 13 ⇒ (1) + (1, 6, 6, 2, 4) + 7 + 10 - 13 = 24
    critical confirm 1, off hand: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

    edited damage directly since i cannot get it to take half of a dice roll.

    551 to 600 of 684 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Time Bandits of Hyraeatan (Suicide Squad / Legends of Tomorrow inspired adventures) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.