Time Bandits

Game Master Monkeygod


451 to 455 of 455 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Bloodrager/U.Rogue//Alchemist(sapper)//Magus (Eldritch Archer)

Fort Save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16 Ozzie is overcome by the wave of sickness and nauseau and pulls back to 30' under cover.

Stealth: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (15) + 28 = 43


Male Advanced Human Mageknight (Martial) 10 / Barbarian (Berserker) 10 / Unchained Rogue (Bruiser) 10

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Male Archangel of Awesome Paladin of Badassery 20

Initiative

Iko

Contract Killer

Rattlebones

Chieftain

Swift Brawler

Fire Cleric

Dr Craven

Lucky Mage

Scrivener

Demon Hunter


Male Judow (Living Experiment) | Legendary Fighter 9 and Warder 1 / Hedgewitch 10 / Cryptic 10

Nikolsi looks up from his book as Salvis enter's the library, Aella curling around his feet. "Ah, Sir Salvis. Do you have news of some kind? You have been most gracious to allow me the run of this library." Salvis does not respond; simply eyes him sitting there at the table, and then snaps his fingers. "What the.. " Nikolsi's voice fades away, as does the rest of him. Aella startles with a loud "Meow! and fades away as well.

As color comes back into his vision, Nikolsi looks around to take stock of what just happened. He is standing in front of a large house, not quite palatial. Across from the drive, a small group of people stand in a rough circle. To their right, Nikolsi sees a group that is more familiar to him, being composed of several of the... unique... characters he had met previously at the Crossing House.

"I wonder what was so important that Salvis sent me here in such a rush? Doesn't look like much, does it Aella?" Aella ignores him, focusing instead on the wealth of new scents around her.

Initiative: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (1) + 19 = 20
For whichever round I join combat in


AC 31 (T 30, F 23) CMD 29 | F+14 R+22 W+15 | DR 5/cold iron; immune: electricity, mental control, petrification, poison; resist cold 10, fire 10; can oppose Bluff with Bluff | can reroll 1s | Fly 70’ | Init+20 (best-of-two, always acts in surprise round) | Per+20, see in darkness, sense magic 220’, lifesense 220’, spiritsense (undead; fey; outsiders; and astral, ethereal, or incorporeal creatures) 220’

indigo butterfly wings unfurl from under Iko Ilue's cape, and he gracefully flutters up and toward the Falcons. As he does, he sings a lament about the ravages of time, and the bitter taste of betrayal (singing into his staff as though it were a microphone).

While nothing about the song appears magical, while he sings tiny translucent fey spirits start phasing in and out of existence around the five Falcons he's closest to, poking and distracting them.

Scout / Bluff(Know defenses, DC20): 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (14) + 39 = 53
Scout / Bluff(Know defenses, DC20): 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (3) + 39 = 42
Scout / Bluff(Know defenses, DC21): 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (19) + 39 = 58
Scout / Bluff(Know defenses, DC21): 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (6) + 39 = 45

Perform (poltergeist strike) DC 20: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (3) + 39 = 42Perform (poltergeist strike) DC 20: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (6) + 39 = 45

SF1 Poltergeist Strike vs touch+scouted+channel vigor(mind): 1d20 + 17 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 17 + 3 + 4 = 39
SF2 Poltergeist Strike vs touch+scouted+channel vigor(mind): 1d20 + 17 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 17 + 3 + 4 = 29
SF3 Poltergeist Strike vs touch+scouted+channel vigor(mind): 1d20 + 17 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 17 + 3 + 4 = 35
SF4 Poltergeist Strike vs touch+scouted+channel vigor(mind): 1d20 + 17 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 3 + 4 = 33
SF5 Poltergeist Strike vs touch+scouted+channel vigor(mind): 1d20 + 17 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 3 + 4 = 30
Any hit have -4 on one d20 roll / round (of my choice)

Perform (slow) DC 20: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (4) + 39 = 43
Perform (slow) DC 20: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (17) + 39 = 56

Move As shown on map (starting from W23) Currently 20' off the ground. Spend martial focus as moving to get 2 mirror images.
Swift (Spend 2 insight to cast as Swift) Poltergeist Strike in 50’ Cone: Foes within cone hit by touch attack vs SF1-5
Stnd Dazing Persistent Slow vs SF1-5 (DC 25 Will; SF1-3 get -3 from my aura, any hit by my touch attack take -4, all 5 roll twice and take their worst roll; failure = Dazed for 5 rounds and Slowed for 10)
.
Resources
Bardic Performance 36/37
Insight 8/9 (-2 to quicken PS; +1 when spend >1 SP on Slow)
Spell Points 47/69 (-1 for Poltergeist Strike, -4 for Dazing Persistent Slow, -17 spend at start of day)
Martial Focus 0/1
.
Active Effects
Pugwampi’s Aura (-3 to foes’ saves; 30’ radius) ## affects SF1-3
2 Mirror images that last for 1 round
lifesense 220’, spiritsense 220’, sense magic 220’
All foes scouted
Channel Vigor (mind)

451 to 455 of 455 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Time Bandits of Hyraeatan (Suicide Squad / Legends of Tomorrow inspired adventures) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.