GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Book One: The Dead Roads

Loot Tracker | Maps and Images


751 to 800 of 928 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

.

Forgot to mention that everyone is up!


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”... oi, that just ain’t right.” Ridill grumbles, having grown tired of weird bone monsters. And moreso that they kept trying to kill him.

Striding over he hacks at with his greatsword and chuckles, at this point it had to be blunted.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 + 1 = 9


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell sighs, and moves adjacent to Ridill, though with the corner, there isn't much for him to strike at.

Move beside Ridill, shield and morningstar at the ready. I'm not sure I'm allowed to strike at the bone snake golem thing from my current position. (Or, rather, when it advances.) If I can, I'd like to Aid Another to give Ridill a +2 Thit. If not, I will instead cast Guidance to give him +1 to his next D20 roll. Presumably an attack.


Ki Points: 1/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara winces at the sight of the necrophidius and races to flank it...

Sneak Attack *Inspired*: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
Crit?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Sneak Attack Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

8 if not a crit, 15 if it is.


.

I'll move RIdill to give you that flank Alara since he has to close into melee anyways. Tornell with Ridill out of range I'll say you guidance'd him.

Ridill and Alara encircle and start beating on the necrophidius while Malvo gets them in the fightin' spirit. Tornell blesses Ridill who properly whacks the crap out of the necrophidius and Alara just sends bone shards flying everywhere with her nunchaku.

Artyom is up!


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom frowns at the sight of the necrophidius. He shouts to everyone exactly what it is and how to beat it. Ricky flutters beside the wizard. "What do we do? We don't have our Hand." Artyom says in reply, "And it's a construct. Meaning that my spells won't do much against it. And if I rush in to try and bolster their defenses, the necrophidius may tear me apart. It seems like the best option is to hold back and wait and see out this plays out. Wait for our opportunity."

Holding my action. It seems like I can't really do much.


.

The necrophidius, despite taking a few wicked shots, rears up on its long serpentine body and begins swaying back and forth seductively. It slowly rotates, and its hollow eyes are strangely compelling...

Party Will Saves: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d20 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) - 1 + 2 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Too compelling. Three of your party begin swaying back and forth to match the necrophidius, your minds going blank.

Ridill, Alara, and Artyom are dazed! Tornell and Malvo can act!


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Saving Finale on Ridill, Inspire courage drops and Ridill rerolls that save.

"I said don't look at it! Pay attention!"

Waiting for the result of that reroll to decide my next action.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Ridill shakes his head as Malvo admonishes him. ”Sorry, kinda hard to aim at something I’m not looking at.”

Greatsword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 = 23
slashing/cold iron: 2d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 3 + 1 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

That feels like a success ... if not, let me know.

Malvo breathes a sigh of relief as he sees Ridill shake off the snake's hypnotic gaze, and once again calls out, "Now! Hit him hard! Even if you don't have a smashing weapon, just use all your might!"

Standard action to resume Inspire Courage, 5' step into the room. No move action.


.

Awesome! Tornell can go!

Ridill breaks out of the trance and hammers his greatsword into the necrophidius, sending more bone shards flying.


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell shakes his head at the hypnotic wave of the bone snake. When he refocuses, he sees that most of the rest of his group is numbly following along.

"Aw, crudbuckets. Malvo, we've got a..."

And then Malvo ends his battle chant with a sharp note that snaps Ridill out of his stupor.

"Uhh... issue. Had."

Shrugging/sighing, Tornell squeezes his way into the room to smash the creature with his morningstar.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


.

GM ROlls:

Bite!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Tornell reluctantly steps up and takes a whack at the necrophidius, however his blow is a little weak and doesn't do much damage. It snaps out, biting Ridill badly. He feels unpleasant numbing sensation from the bite, but manages to shake it off.

Round Three:

Tornell
Malvo
Ridill (-6)
Alara (dazed)
Artyom (dazed)
---
Necrophidius (-23)

Ridill takes 6 damage. Tornell, Malvo, Ridill are up! The rest of y'all are doing the snakedance.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

OK, going to conserver performance rounds and let this linger. Don't anyone else fail a save! ;-) Swift action for Arcane Strike, standard to attack.

Malvo steps up and swings his morningstar at the bony snake.
Attack (morningstar): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Inspire Courage / Lingering: As long as you were able to perceive my performance, you continue to gain +1 Competence Bonus to attack and damage, +1 morale bonus to saves vs Fear and Charm.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
.

Malvo's morningstar connects solidly with the necrophidius' head and that breaks whatever enchantment keeps the thing together. It collapses to the ground, instantly destroyed.

End of Combat

The rest of the you blink and come back to reality, having been lost in the weird snake-monster's sexy dance.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”Niiiiice, Sarge.” Ridill says before checking his sword for any new nicks.


Ki Points: 1/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

"...wha?" Alara blinks, her in-step dance coming to an end.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo nods to Ridill. "Thanks, but it was teamwork. Everyone else ok?"

He looks at the bite Ridill took. "That looks nasty, hope you didn't get any venom in you."


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

”It’s a bit numb but I think it’s being fought off. Perks of working for the Water Lord I guess.” he says with a grin.

”How’re you two doin?” Ridill then asks Alara and Artyom.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom shakes his head as he snaps out of it, Ricky doing the same. "I'm fine. That was embarrassing. I thought I was made of sterner stuff than that."


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

Tornell surpresses a snerk sound at Artyom's comment of being made of sterner stuff.

"Anyways, anyone seriously injured? Hope not, 'cause I can't do anything about that. Think we still got a few healing potions from the crypt kicking around, though."


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Awww," Ridill mock pouts.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

As Ridill takes care of his wounds, Malvo inspects the ladder up for traps or dangers.
Take 10 for 17 Perception.

If everything looks safe, then once Ridill is healed, Malvo will open the door from below with Open/Close and let Ridill take point going up.


.

Apologies for my absence, am back!

Malvo checks for traps and sees none. You open the door from below to see a basic landing.

Except for a long weapon rack against the south wall, this room is bare.

A ladder leads upwards across the room.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Any weapons on the long weapon rack?


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo gives the room a cursory inspection as he crosses toward the other ladder.

Taking 10 for 17 Perception and giving time for others to also make checks.

Pointing up to the top floor, he asks quietly, "Continue with our plan of 'knock and say hello'?"


Ki Points: 1/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

Alara takes a look around the room.

Perception?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


.

Malvo starts into the room keeping a casual eye out. Alara's is a little more astute, and she sticks out a hand just as Malvo steps in. She sees that several hair-thin wires are stretched across the room near the weapon rack. Disturbing the wires looks like it will trigger some mechanism to fling the rack's contents at the group.

There are a variety of poor, ancient weapons on the rack. However, one item does stand out - an ancient warhammer with a head made out of a shining, pitch black metal. It's too heavy for a tooth fairy to carry but looks very nice.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"Oh!" Ridill lets out when Alara points out the tripwire, his attention having been stolen by studying the array of weapons present on the rack.

Sorry, saw Artyom's question and got distracted waiting for an answer.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo steps back and smiles at Alara. "Good eye, Alara. See you can't snip those wires then we can take a better look at that hammer over there."

And that is why, when there are multiple people with similar perception bonuses, it pays to have one person take 10 and another roll. ;-)


Ki Points: 1/4|Female Elf Ninja 2|HP: 7/16|AC: 17/14/13|Saves: +1 Fort, +5 Ref, -1 Will (+2 vs. enchantments, +1 vs. mind-affecting)|Init: +4|Perc: +6

"Will do."

Alara starts working on the wire.

Disable Device?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom nods. "Good job spotting that." He then notices the war hammer and looks at it. "Hmm..." He mutters something and his eyes begin to glow.

Casting detect magic.


.

Thankfully it's an easy enough trap to disable, Alara just has to hold the trip wire taught while snipping it and gently... gently release. This causes the mechanism and weapons to just flop over.

The only item of note is the warhammer. It is not magical, but it is made of adamantine.

The ladder leads upwards from here.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Sweet universal remote.

After the trap has been disabled Ridill saunters over to the weapons and picks up the Warhammer. "Ohh, this lass has some heft to her."


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

"Keep in mind the people who own this place still live here, and I doubt they appreciate us taking their stuff. And we still haven't quite determined which side we're supporting here. Want to make a good impression, after all, right?"


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"I haven't taken it, I haven't left the grounds with it," Ridill matter-of-factly states with a straight face.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

Malvo tries to avoid chuckling, but a smile escapes as he listens to Ridill and Tornell. "Right. We'll decide what to keep once we figure out who we have to play nice with. Shall we?"

He points at the ladder and door up. "Ridill, if you don't mind, would you say hello in their language? Let ... her majesty ... know she has visitors with news for her?"


.

Ridill heads up the ladder to inspect the next room and does not see the Queen here. Instead, he sees a very spooky guard dog dozing off.

This long room atop the gatehouse has several narrow arrow slits to the north and south. Each is 2 feet high and only a few inches wide. The room is bare except for a ladder descending from an alcove at the room’s eastern end. A low door stands in the center of the north wall, with a small, square window at the typical eye level for a human. The window is inset with a small metal grill, which has been stuffed with humanoid teeth.

Within the room is a stout, hunched predator with dirty feathers and a crocodilian skull for a head. As Ridill peeks up the trap door, it has not noticed him and is instead curled up on the floor staring at the wall languidly. It isn't quite asleep but is pretty chill as far as spooky extraplanar guard dogs with crocodile heads go.


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Ridill quietly slides back down the ladder. "No fairies, but some sort of guard dog. The sort with feathers and a crocodile skull for a head... or was it an alligator?" Ridill explains before drifting into a tangent.


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

"Well, I doubt we're going to sneak past it, so maybe we can go calmly and get it to just let us by? Any idea what feathered croco-dogs like to eat?"

Malvo has +4 Handle Animal, is anyone else any better?


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom strokes his chin at Ridill's description. "Is there anything else about it? Anything... odd or magical or extraplanar?"

Artyom's Rolls

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Ricky's Rolls

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Also, would a Architect roll give Artyom insight on any other passages or secret ways around the guard dog or the like?


.

Artyom recognizes the creature as an esobok - the blunt and vicious predator caste of psychopomps. Not quite base animals, but nowhere near as intelligent and bureaucratic psychopomps they are typically assigned as guard or hunters. Esoboks have a legendary love for the taste of undead flesh.


Male Human (Taldan/Varisian) Pact Wizard (Mercy Patron) 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 10 (T: 10, FF: 10) | CMB: +1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Perc: +2 | Speed 30ft | The Artisan ability: 0/1 | Hand of the Apprentice: 0/7 | Active conditions: None

Artyom snaps his fingers. "Esobok. A blunt and vicious predator caste of the psychopomps. They aren't base animals. However, they are nowhere near as intelligent or bureaucratic as other psychopomps. That's why they're typically assigned as guards or hunters. The do have a legendary love for the taste of undead flesh. Perhaps we could use that to our advantage."


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

"Do we have any undead flesh handy?"

I don't think we do, but correct me if I'm wrong. Failing that we just try to sneak past, and if it wakes up we try to talk to it?


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Nope, undead would kinda be in short supply in this place, all things considered. Sneaking then talking would be good.


Male Middle-aged Human Cleric (Sarenrae) 1 | HP: 15/15 | AC:16 (T:10, FF:15) | CMB: +2, CMD: 12 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: 0:4 1:2+1 | Active conditions: N/A

"Not unless any of these teeth I collected came from one. And, honestly, if somebody was carrying around a zombie arm, I'd have some serious questions for them."

"Course, you didn't say he was unintelligent, just more straightforward than the other psychopomps, right? Probably could still negotiate with them."


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

"So wanna be polite and wake em for a chat... or be polite and let em sleep by sneaking by?"


.

Still here, make a call folks!


M Human Cavalier 2 | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 (T: 12, FF: 16) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +2| Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Challenge: 1/1 | Active conditions: ACP -1

Ridill will reascend and try to move past the slumbering pyschopomp without waking it.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Male Halfling Bard 2 | HP: 16/16 | AC:15 (T:12,FF:14) | CMB:+1, CMD:12 | F:+1, R:+4, W:+3 (+6 vs Fear)) | Init:+1 | Perc:+7 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 7/9 used | Spells Used: L1 1/3 | Active conditions: 1 CHA damage

With his military training combined with his natural halfling abilities, Malvo starts quietly across the room. Take 10 for 18 Stealth. He cringes as Ridill starts across, and watches the dog-thing carefully.

751 to 800 of 928 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SpiderBeard's Tyrant's Grasp All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.