[SFS, Campaign Mode] GM Blake's Against the Aeon Throne

Game Master Blake's Tiger

Maps & Handouts | Capaign Notes | Loot


1,151 to 1,182 of 1,182 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male CG Human Outlaw Envoy 3 | SP 181/18 HP 22/22 RP 3/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:

Antenor looks around at the crew, "This is a bold move. If you're aboard the ride, you are committed!" Pilot: 1d20 + 9 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 10 = 26 Antenor gives it a go! Plus any available computer assisted bonuses.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

"Punch it!" Haro smiles.


AtAT | PFS2 1-03 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

GM Screen:

5d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 5, 6, 6) = 25

You close the hatches, buckle in, and lift off from Nakondis' surface to the cheers of the colonists (even if they are drowned out by the roar of your lift engines). Once in orbit, Antenor punches in the coordinates for the prison moon of Gulta in the Nys system and activates the Drift engine. This ship sits in silence while the Drift engine spools, then the starry field around you and the planet behind you warp away and are replaced by the kaleidoscopic view of the Drift.

During the twenty five days of Drift travel into the uncharted regions of the Azlanti Star Empire, you have plenty of time to read through the data files that were attached to the Steward's message. Your food supplies also seem to be diminishing at a faster than usual pace as though you were feeding an extra three or four passengers.

By studying the Azlanti information, you can Take 10 on all Culture checks related to Azlanti society while within the empire. You gain all the information from page 495 in the Starfinder CRB.

I'll give you another opportunity for interaction before moving on.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro spends much of the trip pre-recording videos and conducting online polls, or perhaps sleeping. He does spend some time going through the Azlanti files.

"Steve, you're popular in my videos. I've had a few thousand new adds. They want to see more of your antics. Try to do crazy things when I'm recording you, okay? I'll give you some food or something shiny when we're done."

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

"When we're done for, which is the more likely result of that request." mutters Rril as he searches the food stores for a Nutration (TM) bar. Instead, he finds only a dusting of crumbs and approximately three-quarters of a soiled gasket.

"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!" echoes his cry. The sound reverberates throughout the ship pantry, well into the corridors beyond.


Male CG Human Outlaw Envoy 3 | SP 181/18 HP 22/22 RP 3/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:

"Seriously.... Actually, I'm going with stowaways. Time to search the ship!"

I see no reason not to take 20 for 26.


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Steve scowls. "You think I am some plaything or entertainment? Some sort of longshanks monkey that does what he is asked for food?" His stomach rumbles loudly. "Alright, set the food over there." Steve points to an area across the ship near the Captain's chair. Mounting Oonopidae he climbs and clings to the ceiling as a long jet of fire streaks across the ship and ignites the food and the Captain's chair as well.

Having watched the food stores and Steve over the last few days Steve has definitely been the one eating most of the extra rations. Ever since his time below something went wrong and he has been eating non stop ever since.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Haro raises an eyebrow at Steve.

"Entertainment? Of course you're entertainment! Don't you want to be famous, like me? Share in my vids and everywhere you go, people will give you free food and throw shiny stuff at you."

Haro throws a bag of chips where Steve had designated to emphasize the point.


AtAT | PFS2 1-03 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

Unless Nekesh intentionally wants to be a stowaway...

Antenor finds an inordinate number of food wrappers in Steve's quarters.


Male CG Human Outlaw Envoy 3 | SP 181/18 HP 22/22 RP 3/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:

"Dammit! STEVE! I will jettison you into the Void if we run out of food."

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2
Antenor of Akiton wrote:
"Dammit! STEVE! I will jettison you into the Void if we run out of food."

"Ditto!" adds Rril. "Except for that, 'if we run out of food', part."

Despite his words, the scoundrel makes no effort to get up out of the relatively comfy chair where he has presently come to sit. "I'd like to keep you all guessing as to 'the when', part."


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

Lors focuses intently on the information, struggling to get a working knowledge of the Azlanti tongue, and to gain a better understanding of her prey.

As Rril's cries of frustration with their mechanic echo down the corridors she sighs and turns up the music in her earbuds.

Amateurs.

:-)


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

@GM- yes, of course! I was mainly playing up Steve's uhm...thing.

Steve holds his stomach. "But, I am so hungry all the time now. Something isn't right."


AtAT | PFS2 1-03 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

Several days after confronting Steve about the diminishing rations and his over-sized appetite, you emerge from the Drift outside of the Nys system. Right in front of a medium sized Azlanti war vessel.

See Map

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

"Battle stations!" Haro exclaims as the klaxon sounds its warning.

"Shields up!"

Are we in initiative? Or is it just sitting there?


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

"We're in disguise, Haro. We're likely to have to shoot our way out, let's try to avoid shooting our way in."


AtAT | PFS2 1-03 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

You are not in initiative... unless you want to be.

Everyone's shields are always up when traveling in space to avoid having holes punched in your ships by errant space debris. The Azlanti ship continues in a straight line, it will pass just to your port if neither of you move.

After a tense moment where Lors and Haro disagree about the best course of action, the transplanted transponder pings audibly. The on screen indicator shows a successful 'handshake' between your transponder and the passing ship's transponder, and they are soon on their way.

Not long after the Azlanti patrol ship has passed beyond your sensor range, another ship comes into range. Your sensors indicate a medium sized vessel, and visual inspection reveals a ship design unlike any you are familiar with. When your transponder pings and shows a failed 'handshake' on the other vessel's end, it begins to veer around you. However, several moments later, it slows down and turns to parallel your course.

You receive an incoming hale.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

Noting the indicator light, Rril looks up and says, "We seem to be getting a hail from the other ship."

Look, Rril has one job on this lousy ship...


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

"Want me to answer?" Steve looks on expectantly.


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

"Did anyone else pick up the language who's not as... distinctive as Steve?"

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

"I know a little Azlanti." replies Rril, subconsciously raising his hand. "What would you have me say?"


Male CG Human Outlaw Envoy 3 | SP 181/18 HP 22/22 RP 3/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:

Steady.... steady.... "Steady. Let's not light it up here."

I don't know what I was thinking not picking up the language. I guess this will be the RP reason to really do it now.


AtAT | PFS2 1-03 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

You receive two more hails while you discuss until finally you receive a recorded holo-message.

The view screen flickers on to reveal a four-armed figure dressed in bright yellow robes with red accents and covered by a dark blue cloak. She gives a slight bow, with all four hands making a gesture in front of her conical hat.

Azlanti:
“Good hunting, illustri! I hope your travels have proven fruitful to you and the Star Empire. Would you care to see some items from home after your long journey away—why, that’s interesting...”

The figure pauses and looks down at something in front of her. She presses a button off screen. Suddenly, she folds all four hands together in front of her chest. She sounds markedly more friendly and enthusiastic as she continues in Common.

"Why, hello, travelers! Welcome to the Azlanti Star Empire! Would you be interested in buying a few goods for your continuing journey? Hail me back if so! I am Sayonsi.”

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

"It appears to be a trading vessel," Haro says, though he remains concerned they seemed to know they weren't Azlanti.

"Yes--show us your wares," he responds.


Male CG Human Outlaw Envoy 3 | SP 181/18 HP 22/22 RP 3/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:

"Commerce! It knows no boundaries!" I'm ashamed to say that I don't have a feel for what we have to sell, have for credits, and have for UPBs.

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

"How much do you think they'd give us for Steve?" Rril ponders aloud.


AtAT | PFS2 1-03 | url= | SFS 1-25 | url=

The hologram flickers as it shifts to real time. "Excellent!" Sayonsi says, her eyes crinkling above her veil in what you presume to be a smile. "I will send you my inventory presently."

Just to get you thinking. I haven't updated your loot list with your more interesting and valuable finds, but even without selling anything you have 5500 credits/UBPs.

Aeon stone, clear spindle (245)
Sword cane, tactical (250)
Aeon stone, iridescent spindle (740)
Ring of resistance, mk 1 (735)
Spell gem of charm person (x5) (140 each)
Aeon stone, amber hyperboloid (2,200)
Darksight goggles (2,100)
Aeon stone, sapphire cone (3,200)
Serum of enhancement (commando) (475)
Serum of enhancement (diplomat) (475)
Serum of enhancement (sneak) (475)
Serum of enhancement (warrior) (475)
Staff of mystic healing (3,700)
Aeon stone, viridian balbis (4,200)


Goblin | SP 21/21; HP 20/20 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 17 | Fort +4; Ref +6; Will +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6
Oonopidae:
HP 30/30 | EAC 14; KAC 16 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +1 | Perc: +6

Steve digs through the bag grabbing ahold of a handful of stones before emerging. "These are pretty. Could be useful..." He thinks.

Steve could definitely use the Clear Spindle Aeon Stone, and would gladly claim any others that noone else wants to claim. Though I'll give you guys first dibs.

Acquisitives

Human Icon Mystic 3| SP 18/18 HP 22/22 RP 5/5 | EAC 13 KAC 15; | F +1; R +1; W +7 | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Pike (tactical): +5 (1d8+3 P)

Ha! Steve should definitely take the clear spindle so he'll stop eating all the food!

Haro examines the gear thoroughly. "This is all very useful," he says.

Okay, if we have 5500 credits, should we try to sell anything we don't need and divide up the rest so we know how much we can spend? That's 5500 credits for the whole group, not each. Right?


Male CG Human Outlaw Envoy 3 | SP 181/18 HP 22/22 RP 3/5 | EAC 12 KAC 13| Fort +1; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +6, SM: +6+1d6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Inspiring Boost since Rest:

Steve definitely needs to not eat! I recommend that Lors take the amber hyperboloid. One of the envoys should take the sapphire cone. Whichever one DOESN'T take it should take the Ring of Resistance and Diplomat Serum. Rril likely benefits the most from the viridian balbis and Darksight goggles. The Staff of Mystic healing should go to Haro. Thoughts?


Female Shobhad Bounty Hunter Soldier 3| SP 27/27, HP 27/27 | EAC 15, KAC 19 | Fort +4(6), Ref +4(6), Will +4(6) | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Sense Motive +1 | RP 4/4 | Grenade 1/1

Works for me :-)

Acquisitives

Male CN human (outlaw) operative 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 4/4 | EAC 16; KAC 17 | Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +3 | Init: +10| Perc: +8 SM: +8 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: none
Skills:
Acrobat +12, Bluff +11, Computers +9, Culture +8, Diplom +8, Disguise +11, Medicine +8, Pilot +12, Sleight of Hand +12, Stealth +12, Survival +2

Sounds good. Rril likes benefiting.

1,151 to 1,182 of 1,182 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS, Campaign Mode] GM Blake's Against the Aeon Throne All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.