Wrath of the Righteous

Game Master Vinsomner

Dare you confront the Abyss?

Kenabres


2,201 to 2,250 of 2,314 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>

Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim in his current form raised his shield and easily deflected the man's blow. Constantly reminding himself that he was but another victim. However, that kept him a bit off guard and thus the onslaught of teeth and claw bombarded his defenses from seemingly nowhere. His normally scarred body weathered the barrage of attacks.

I'm gunna assume I save once for the poison .. unless its different poison

Ragin' Fort Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

The blackening skin seems to cause the foreign material right from his pours and the previously jovial man roared out dropping his glaive and unleashing a powerful storm of strikes against the demon to the right. " I Wont let a single on of you escape ALIVE! You'll feel the pain of these people! "

Shield swinging for the mass of the Quasit's body will a cestus seeks to dig itself into gut. Verim bit past the pain in his eye. The blows were merciless unlike the attacks upon the peasants.

Twin Ragin' Shield Smash: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d4 + 5 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (5) = 131d100 ⇒ 68
Twin Ragin' Cestus Paaawwwnch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (2) = 81d100 ⇒ 33

Attacks count as Good, the Cestus is good and Cold Iron


Game Master

You actually need to make two successive saves, so on your next turn you need to save again in order to get rid of the affects.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Ragin' Fort Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina lunges for one of the creatures with her scythe raised high.

Scythe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 232d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9

"I'm coming Verim, Tobongo attack this one! Everybody ready? Let's wipe out some scum."

----Tobongo-----

The tree moves into position with Verim and swings his massive gem encrusted limb over Tallina's head.

Power Slam: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 211d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

With Tallina and Tobongo dealing with one, Luci quickly moved to deal with the other one bringing her sword around with a shout.
"Shoulda stayed invisible, assoles!"
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Game Master

Sorry for delay! And this combat ended pretty quickly. Well it was a good test to see how powerful your characters really are :)

The battle was short work as the quasit who faced Verims front was mutilated with the quick savage blows dealt from the human and tiefling. It's life ending as the body fell to the deck of the stage. Demon blood freely oozing from its body and staining the wood below.

The quasit that raked the back of the human warrior turned to face its aggressor, but unfortunately it quickly met its demise from Tallina and her giant tree. It fell to the deck with a writhing screech before falling silent and still.

The human that was left standing looked nervously at Verim, his shoulders suddenly sagging as he dropped to his knees, shaking with the sudden realization of how close he was to killing another poor soul. His hands clutching his arms as he rocked slightly, perturbed.

The other three villagers still lay unconscious on the stage.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia wastes little time and heads for the civilians.

Heal hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Heal hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Heal hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Heal hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Yup we did kill things.. The characters arent the most powerful, but they work well together.

Verim continues to make the Demons a fine paste before dropping out of his rage, eyes losing their glow. He sighs heavily looking at the victims with his one eye and nodding to Mia's reaction.

" Phew... Good touch Little-sis, how are they doin'? Don't worry the Demons won't be making you all do anything else ever again. "


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"They aught to be fine...in time."


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Examining the stage and the fainted humans, the half elf cleans the blade of her scythe on a pile of tattered costumes. Examining her surroundings, she still feels uneasy.

"These were only small fry, something must have summoned them, that or we are performing some cleanup from something bigger."


Game Master

The human cowerd as he heard their voices, it took a minute until the bloodied bearded man looked up to the group. "I-I-I Killed them..." he stammered as he looked down as his hands that were laying open to the sky. "W-what did I do?!" he cried out.

The humans were coming too slowly, hands going to heads and groans escaping their lips. With the healing that was applied by Mia, they were all going to be just fine. Though there was the task of making sure they were safe. The place they stood in was still unsafe by any means.

The area was quiet for the time being, though was it the calm before the storm? The fires that ran from the devastation were gone now, only smoldering ruins and collapsed buildings.


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

Bianca calms down from her rage, she had been content to soak in the emotions resonating from her companions during the battle than to participate.

Her senses returning, she looks around the scene, "Once everyone has been attended to, perhaps we should continue on?"


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim clasped the hand of the man that questioned his action and looks him dead in the eye... " You were gunna do something that you would regret is what you did. And we stopped ya'. Don't get all worried about what you did either.. they were Demons. You couldnt fight back.. but I won't condone killin' a helpless woman either. "

Verim cracked his neck, " We got Four to deliver to the Defender's Harp. We meet up with Sugarscales Wendaug and escort them as well as the older couple back home. " His wounds becoming obvious through his Bravado but not bring attention to it.

Verim is terrible with that name.. the Defender's Heart. I am doing it on purpose, he is just a bit forgetful


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

I'm sure he'd remember it if it were strongly related to Wendaug. ;)


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

You highly underestimate his forgetfulness


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Are you sure?
I'm guessing that, if Wendaug 'offered' you a kiss if you did well, you'd remember it any time.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Ignoring the man for the moment, his troubles could be dealt with later. There was a more pressing matter at hand.

"We should get moving, with this many people we might attract some unwanted attention. It would be best to get to the Defender's Heart as soon as possible."


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Revival


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Thread Necromancy!


Game Master

Getting situated and the campaign moved to me. Just getting comfortable again and we can begin killing demons!


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Righty O


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Huh, the ride's not out of juice? Cool. :3


Game Master

Okay fastforward here as you guys head back to the safe zone to drop off the survivors. My apologies if I mess up how some of the NPC's personalities here :)

The way back to Defenders Heart was uneventful luckily. The group would actively make their paths around any demon activity as the amount of survivors they were escorting were too much of a liability to engage into combat with the demons that invested the city. It took a good amount of walking and avoidance to get back to Defenders Heart, but once the stout stone inn was in sight everyone could feel a collective sigh of relief.

As you enter the survivors filtered their way in and was immediately tended to by the healers and others, taking that task off the group fortunately.

Irabeth approached you with a soft smile, "Your back safely with more survivors! Rest, we can take care of the survivors. Wrap up any loose ends as well. I might have something you can assist me with." She would then turn to take care of her assembled forces, making sure that they were up to snuff as it were.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim was beyond relieved as they dropped off the survivors. He hadnt done an escort mission like that in years. Adjusting his shield and ringing the armor at his joints he chuckled. " Seems we are getting good at it too if I do say so myself. Cleared out those Cultist bases as well. That should set the enemy back a bit. Be careful with the older couple.. oh and batch at the far en. They've gone through some things. " Verim motioning to the victims.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Mia strokes the back of her thrush, in a petting way.

"Yup, these elderly people had seen some nasty things.
They need proper care and company, to get them comfortable again."

Mia pokes Verim in the leg.
"We need to have a look at your eye too, see if it will get better on its own, or if we have to use healing on it."


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

The jovial man blinked a few times with his one eye and screwed his face into a confused manner.. before he realized what the girl was talking about. The lack of depth perception made the mentioning more obvious. He couldnt see out of one eye! " Huhwhat? OH! Hehe, right the eye. I've gotten so used to the pain that I almost forgot it happened, HarHAR! Yeah I should get it checked out you say? And I was just starting to think the constant grinding and ascetic would make me look gruff and defined. " A playful grin grin upon his face.


Game Master

Correct me if I'm wrong with Wendaug being here.

It appeared someone had overheard their conversation as a male clad in religious garb approached them. "Did someone say healing?" The male was older, a few grey hairs starting show but he was still pretty stout for a man of his age, broad shoulders and thick hair with a square jaw. "Do any of you need any healing?" His smile only grew as he surveyed the group.

Their seemed to be some commotion in the crowd as a female approached, her eyes sharp as the locked onto Verim. She seemed be in a little tuff though her new clothing seemed to fit her better as she eyed the male with a frown. "Damaged again?" her voice was a little tight and stiff. She didn't like it when her possessions were damaged at all. Though it was more annoying with those odd thoughts bubbling in the back of her mind.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Well damn, wouldnt be out of the ordinary for her though Verim isnt quite sure how she sees him. As far as the eye injury, she was well aware of that at least and chewed the older couple out for it... before making up. The current injuries are from the last fight.

Verim raised a salute to the older male, his eye bright with fervor. " Yeah, got into a tussle with some little demons. I also got jabbed pretty hard in the eye by one of the survivors. Nothing too terrible but I'm not sure I want to sport the bandaged look quite yet. "

Raising an affectionate brow to Wendaug he looks over her clothing and makes an exaggerated scene of awe.. though a bit off due to some pain. " And here she is our noble scout, in a different attire. It fits you quite well. And you say damaged like I was defective goods, Lovebug. Verim is known for his durability I'll have you know. " The gruff man chuckled.


Aasimar Skald 4 | AC18 FF16 T12 CMD19 | HP 43/43[35] | F6[8] R3 W3[5] | Init +2

Bianca looks around the area, staying close to the others.

When Irabeth addresses the party, Bianca bows respectfully as clearly she was someone in a position of authority.

Hearing the man call for healing Bianca heads over to him, hoping to have her hand checked for infection.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Now that they were back to safety, Luci used more of her power to heal herself, not wanting the elderly gentleman to be drained healing someone who can heal themselves.

She only needs to heal 9HP so any beyond that won't be used - just rolling all three uses here to save me editing.
Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7
Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9
Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina cools Verim down by casting a spell of create water in the air above him.

"You need to cool off Verim. There will be time for pleasantries later. You all need to get some rest, I'll make my way to the kitchen and whip something up for the troops. We should rest and be ready for tomorrow."

Profession Chef: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 = 15

It's what, early fall in game right? A nice hearty stew with plenty of root vegetables, mushrooms, a couple of Tobongo's leaves used like bayleaf, and maybe some kind of meat that was going to go bad if we didn't use it like goat or lamb, casting purify food and drink on anything that's starting to rot so we can reuse it. I modeled Tobongo after the Mwangi Treant, Tobongo is what his species is actually called so it's probably a more medicinal leaf than flavorful. So anybody feeling sick etc. might find it good.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim shakes his body like a dog, squinting as the water gets into his injured eye through the scarf. He chuckles though in immense pain, " Alright Alright.. I guess it has been heating up eh? But you could have at least asked the guy to heal the eye first... maybe. "


Game Master

Wendaug gave a tight smile as she looked over Verim, "Yes, damaged good." She points at a finger at him with a dissatisfied smile, "Get yourself fixed up Verim."

The older man frowned slightly at Luciana, shaking his head, "Ah miss, no need to waste any more of your energy here, we will be gladly to provide you with free healing for fighting off the demons and keeping this outfit alive." He would move to Verim to take a look at his eye, "Just hold still a moment sir..." He would place a finger on Verims temple and close his eyes, murmuring a chant that caused his hands to glow a yellowish light as the spell began to mend his eye, restoring it to its proper working order.

Free healing is available for anyone who needs it!

Wendaug gave a short nod to Tallina, "Yes, rest, there will be more of your annoying flirting later. From what I hear someone important decided to show up." She would turn and look at the rag tag of survivors, "Surprised you guys were able to survive for so long. At least your giving the demons a run for their money, hmm?"

I remember the cooking Tallina, and with your check you will be able to take 10 and make what you desired :)


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

I'm actually okay with rolling for it, I like that sometimes I'm not able to cook very well or the quality is superb. It gives me minimal chance to rp such as maybe my mind was elsewhere or something.

The half elven woman's thoughts were elsewhere during her preparations for dinner, her chatting with the other chefs minimal. She was thinking on the days events and processing how some of the demons operated. She thought she understood what people had meant when they said the demons actions were "inhuman" but she was wrong. No morals, just whimsy on the cruelest of desires.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"Surprised? Oh...you hurt the group's pride :3"

Mia offers Tallina her help with preparing dinner, she of course looks for a stool if there's need for it.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim smirked but got fixed up returning with TWO eyes instead of one. He nudged Wendaug, " You've fought us remember, we arent exactly weak. The ability to survive for the other people? Is far greater than you know, Love. I admit, I'm tired, let's go get a drink before I retire for the night. OH, and turn in all the Cultist stuff. "


Game Master

Wendaug seemed a little put off by the reminder of her failure in that fight. "Oh I remember..." she mumble in response before sighing exasperatedly. She seemed to stand still for a moment before shaking her head as she cleared her thoughts. "A drink sounds good..." She would then move off towards one of the tables located in the inn, one in the corner to be more exact. Verims comment had seemed to damper her slightly.

Okay Tallina :) To that affect

Tallina Cooking:
You are so far absorbed in your own thoughts while prepping the meal it would turn out to be still great, though it isn't by far your best work at all, though not many would notice as they have been living off of poor rations and gruel as the current chefs occupying the kitchen weren't that great in all capacities.

The older healer would make his rounds on everyone regardless of their protests, though Bianca would be checked first as he inspected her hand and went to work in expunging his energies on curing the infection and healing it. "That should be better, it may still be tender, so please be careful with it. I would suggest soaking it in hot water to help relax the renewed tissue."

Everyone can bump their HP up to full now. By the by. Also... let me know if I'm acting your mum out wrong Luciana!

There was a soft tap on the shoulder of Luciana, her mother standing their with a smile before she went in for a sudden hug, her arms holding Luciana tight. "Thank you..." is all she would say at the moment as she held her daughter tightly in her grip.


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Hrm and the someone important thing I assume we will find out the next day. I aso assume they will have the gift ready?

Verim smiled patting Wendaug on the back as they went to have their drink, he ordered them both Steins of Mead laced with Peat Moss. Something he had in the plains. " Don't get down, I know I don't have to remind you how we were on opposite side, I know I took everything from you. I'm still tryin' to make up for it.. somewhat. "


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling | AC16 FF15 T11 CMD15 | HP 18/18 | F7 R4 W7 Paladin 2

Luci pulled her close, relieved that she seemed to be getting back to her normal self.


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Meanwhile Mia was carefully following the conversation.
She was trying to figure out the old man.

'Who was he, how'd he get here, where'd he learn his healing'?


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Old Man Cleric comin to the heart. Spreading his Wisdom and Healing Galore


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

That sounds suspicious.
Maybe he's a cultist in disguise, trying to win the trust of the refugee, getting them to let their guard down before striking.


Female Half Elf AC 15/FF 15/T 11| HP 35 (39)/35 (39)| CMD 16| Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +9 Druid 4

Tallina thanks Mia for her help and begins feeding everybody. Lost in her thought the half elf had made far too much, but at least it was using food that was going to go to waste anyway.

Ladling soup into bowls, cups, dented plates, helmets, whatever people had that could pass for a mess kit. When the soup would cool down the half elf would summon a small fire elemental to heat the soup up to temperature before thanking the creature for it's service and letting it vanish. Her words were few, a small word of thanks for their service or a simple word of encouragement as she fed everybody was all she could offer.

Two second level spells nixed for Summon Nature's Ally II for a small fire elemental... to heat up my soup. Yeah, sure, cooking involving magic, I can get into that.

When she finally got around to her comrades she only had a little bit left, just enough for them.

"Luci, Mia, Verim, Bianca, and Wendaug, here is your share, I also have enough for myself as well. Tobongo you should get some water, here ya go big guy. I know today was rough, but it will only get either rougher or better. It all depends on how we spin this to the troops. After all, we left for three high profile targets today and got all of them plus several survivors. That's a win right?"


Game Master

Wendaug didn't respond much to Verim's reassurance, deciding to toss back a drink in the meantime. She would occupy her thoughts for now as she just stared down into the drink for a couple long minutes before clearing her throat. "Whats next?" she asked as she glanced to Verim before refocusing her gaze back on her drink.

"I need some rest... It's been a long day Lucy." Luciana's mother gave her one more tight hug before smiling. "You be safe, okay?"

I wish I had magic to make my cooking easier!

Also just signal to me when you guys/gals are ready to move on!


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Ready whenever you are just solving any loose strings

Verim raises an eyebrow for a second before swishing the ice inside his drink afew times. He looked back at Wendaug after summoning up the words. " Iffin' ya mean the group... we assault the group while they are in.. disarray tomorrow, after our hearty meal from the Verdant Chef. But if ya talkin' about something... else? Something on your mind? "


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

Ready to patch up the troupe if need be.


Game Master

Wendaug takes her share of the food and takes a bite, she couldn't help but hide the delight as she ate the food, almost ravishingly. What was it again? The best compliment to the chef was a clean plate! And she did clean it pretty quickly. Setting down the bowel with a small burp. "That... was delicious Tallina... Thank you." The last part came out a little meager, almost as she said it begrudgingly. She diverted her attention to the gathering group this time. "Well, I would assume it would be a win, or our... I mean their lose. But, to that affect, I want to accompany you to your next incursion. I'm getting restless here and... well..." She sighed, hating to admit that she had feelings of all things. "I would like to feel useful. I know they don't particularly enjoy me here at the moment." Her nerves were frayed and on edge, she wanted to get some energy out, in a helpful manner at least.

It was shortly after Wendaug's speech Irabeth approaches the group, though her expression was grim this time. "It appears your return it timely... Can you follow me? There's a man I wish for you to speak to."


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

Verim at like a man possessed.. as always. He savored the food as it very well might be his last meal. He was always taught as such but it didnt hurt the food wasnt half bad either. Not a exemplary effect compared to the Horgus feast, but good all the same.

The Joyful mercenary listened to his Chitonous companion's woes between bites, paying close attention to the tone. A Hardy slurp and loud belch began his response. Followed by a chuckle and a grin, " I wouldn't mind you comin' and its fair to feel.. anxious around these people. If you want something, dont be afraid to ask Ol' Verim. Your the best shot we've had so I can speak for everyone when I say I feel comfortable with you close and at my back..... Though I dont mind following behind either. " Verim gave a fake cough.

When Irabeth approached he looked as though the party had ended and raised a brow. He stood up and looked to the party, " Seems we are needed again eh? It's been eventful so let's see what this 'man' wants. With a face like that you look like my father.. so it must be delightful.. " Verim ready to follow.

" Lead the way "


Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler 2 (Lvl 4) HP 38(46)[50]/38(46)[50]| AC 23(21) T 12(10) FF 21(19) | Fort +8(+10)[+11] Ref +2 Will +1(+3)| CMD 19 | Init +2 | Perception +8 : Conditions

No one else?


Spell reserves:
Lvl 1 (4/4) Lvl 2(3/3), Heal Hex: Bianca V, Luci X, Max V, Talli V, Verim X, Wen V.
Halfling Witch lvl 4 Hp 30/30 AC 14, T13, FF 12. CMB+0, CMD12, Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +5, Init+2, Perc. +2, speed 20ft

"Uhuh...."
*Chuckles softly*

2,201 to 2,250 of 2,314 << first < prev | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Nightbringer's Wrath of the Righteous Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.