The Dragon's Demand PbP

Game Master dickie

Roll20 Page


151 to 200 of 2,040 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The creatures snickers at Spitter. "Would you like me to hold still for you next time?"

H's Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Harzogopas flinches for a moment as Maellyra uses magic to dull his mind, then shakes his head, clearing it. "Cheap tricks, witch! I can, and will, do better!"

This guy is sort of exhausting, all the banter...you need more mindless undead and vermin :P


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Leng excitedly whispers to Shayn, "Called it!" as he lashes out with the weighted bludgeon of his chain weapon.

Kusarigama attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Kusarigama damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Closing the distance with his net in hand, Pavo hurls it at the flying trickster but only manages to ensnare the frozen bronze bull.

Net: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Ranged Touch


"A net? Ha! I can change shape, numbskull!" Harzogopas laughs in an exaggerated fashion. His mockery may be infuriating, but it also leaves him open to Leng's chain, which pings him in his small red arm as he slaps his knee.

"Hey! That almost hurt!" he tells Leng as the wound he inflicted disappears before everyone's eyes.

Cast Defensively vs DC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

He narrows his eyes for a second and disappears. The room echoes with the sound of his flapping bat wings.

Everyone is up, though if timing matters for any actions, Shayn is up first.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

"Dragon Poop!"

Moving again suddenly, Spitter approaches Shayn and offers the pink-skin the Storm's Voice for guidance with a light touch.

Casting Guidance on Shayn: Add +1 to any one d20 roll of choice within 1 minute!


Male Suli Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 21 TO 16 FF 15 | F +8 R +7 W +7 | CMD 19 | Imm Disease | Acid 7 Cold 7 Elec 7 Fire 7 | Init +5 | Perc +1 LLV | PT 1/1 | EA 3/3

Shayn stays ready to power attack the creature if it appears again on his reach.

I might interrupt my trigger and take an action depending of what my colleagues do here.


Anywhere in particular you would like to position yourself?


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Are you kidding? I love his banter! I wanna to keep him!

The briefest of smiles crosses Maellyra's features at the creature's promise, curious as to what tricks it knows of. She gives a faint hmm of surprise when the devil fades from sight. "Clever little devil... Where did you go?" she wonders aloud, slowly moving to rejoin the others in the center of the room. As she does, the fingers of her right hand curl to form the sign of the horns in preparation for her next spell. (Readying an action to cast ray of enfeeblement when it shows its devilish face.)

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Strength Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6 (DC 17 Fortitude save for half)


As Maellyra cautiously moves to rejoin the group, a stinger shoots out from the top of the table she had stood next to.

Sting AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage if hit: 1d4 ⇒ 2 DC 13 Fortitude save vs. poison.
Poison if unsaved: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Dex damage. 1 save/6 rounds

She spins about as the barbed tail of the imp impales her should and the imp becomes fully visible again, standing on the table, and lets loose the magical energy she was storing.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Harzogopas shudders and groans as the spell saps strength from his body. "Yeah, witch, you're the only threat here, aren't you? How long can you go though? Huh?" Despite the bluster, his voice seem to have a lazy, almost tired sound.

I'm going to give Shayn a chance to update before Harz takes his round 2 action.


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Maellyra hisses in pain as the devil's stinger embeds itself into her shoulder. Distantly, she feels a faint numbness underneath the burning pain of the wound threatening to deaden her entire arm. Luckily, the feeling quickly fades away. After retaliating with a crackling bolt of pure darkness, the witch clutches at her wounded shoulder and, turning to the others, she says, "Quickly! Someone grab onto it while it's weakened!"


Male Suli Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 21 TO 16 FF 15 | F +8 R +7 W +7 | CMD 19 | Imm Disease | Acid 7 Cold 7 Elec 7 Fire 7 | Init +5 | Perc +1 LLV | PT 1/1 | EA 3/3

Cancelling the trigger and taking my action now.

As he sees the creature, Shayn moves towards him and tries to hit it with his weapon.

Attack (Greatsword): 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 1 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 + 3 = 15

Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 1 = 5 Nope


Harzogopas looks down with surprise at the massive gash across his chest. The bleeding immediately begins to slow, but he is still badly wounded. "Y-you're no fun!" his voice cracks with panic. "Just s-steel? W-well, that explains the lack of smarts!" he spits before attempting to concentrate on magic to help him.

Cast Defensively vs DC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Once again, the little devil becomes invisible, and flaps about the room.

End of Round 2, start of Round 3. Everyone can act after Harz.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Ducking behind cover again, Spitter curses and readies his next attack spell for when the creature is visible again!

Holding action, and waiting for the creature to reappear again!


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Pavo glanced back at the hallway where his trident still rested against the wall but thought better of it. Instead he waited. What good was a weapon anyway if you couldn't see your opponent?

Ready action to charge grapple should it become visible in charge range.

Readied Action:

Grapple, charge: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
Provokes AoO; AC 14 from charge


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Maellyra gives a huff - one part pain, one part irritation - as the devil disappears once more. "I figured it would try that again. It's why I wanted someone to grab it," she states in a matter-of-fact tone. That she wanted to capture it alive to question it - and perhaps coerce it into service - she thinks goes without saying.

Thinking on how surprised the devil seemed when he was wounded by the paladin's attack, Maellyra has a sudden flash of inspiration. "Shayn, do you still have that box you recovered earlier?"

Delaying for now. Shayn, if you are able to waste a move action to retrieve the box of mithril daggers, I'll use one to grab them off you. Otherwise, Maellyra will resort to using her own dagger (because I'm a ditz, and I forgot daze only works on humanoids. Again...)


Male Suli Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 21 TO 16 FF 15 | F +8 R +7 W +7 | CMD 19 | Imm Disease | Acid 7 Cold 7 Elec 7 Fire 7 | Init +5 | Perc +1 LLV | PT 1/1 | EA 3/3

Shayn five-foot-steps, diagonally, towards Maellyra. He pulls the box with the dagger and offer it to her, letting his own sword hang from its weapon cord.

I'm not on the business of grabbing, Maellyra. But I imagine a good swing with a sharp blade works anyway. - he doesn't particularly seem any interested in capturing the creature.

As a standard action, I will ready to pull back my greatsword from the cord once Maellyra takes the box or dagger off my hands.


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Maellyra takes the box from Shayn, nodding her thanks to the paladin. "I wasn't expecting that approach to work, but you surprised me. And him," she notes. Her pale eyes look around the room, searching for any signs of the winged menace. "I suppose I'm not the only threat now," the witch says, trying to bait the devil out of hiding.

She holds tight to the box but doesn't open it yet, not wanting to tip her hand.

Readying a move action to retrieve a dagger when the devil reappears.


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Leng keeps his chain moving in a slow circle and says, "You think it'll just fly away? Or is that silly little beast just gonna follow us around like an overgrown infernal mosquito?"


Allow me to truly annoy you as Round 3 closes and 4 begins! Yup, he does nothing at all...

"Mosquito? As soon as these wounds heal, blondie, you're next on my list!" shouts the imp's disembodied voice.

DC 20 Perception:
The voice is coming from somewhere in the south east corner of the room, from behind the bull.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Feeling frustration from not being much help with the mini-devil, Spitter continues to curse softly in Draconic. Remaining ready to blast the outsider with his magic as soon as he shows himself, Spitter grinds his fanged teeth loudly.


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The witch minutely shakes her head at Leng's question. "It said it couldn't leave the bounds of this room without blood from us." Maellyra continues to search around for signs of the creature, watching for dust being disturbed or listening for the flapping of wings. "Although, whether you should trust the words of a devil is another matter."

Cracking open the box, Maellyra retrieves one of the strange, notched daggers, gripping it tightly in her hand. (Readying an action to attack if the devil appears within reach, taking a 5'-step if need be.)

Readied Action:
Mithral Dagger: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Confirm Critical: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


"Wait..." says Harzogopas' disembodied voice. "You're right, I could just go, if I am being honest. This looks like it could be a stalemate. I pop up, scratch one of you, you hit me, I disappear and let my injuries heal...sounds kind of boring, really. What do you say? Don't pursue me, and I'll leave peacefully. You know we devils stand by our word, right?"


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Shaking his head sadly, Spitter knows where this is going.

"Letting him go would be dangerous to the people in the town nearby! He's just trying to trick us!"


Male Suli Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 21 TO 16 FF 15 | F +8 R +7 W +7 | CMD 19 | Imm Disease | Acid 7 Cold 7 Elec 7 Fire 7 | Init +5 | Perc +1 LLV | PT 1/1 | EA 3/3

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Shayn shakes his head in agreement to Spitter, but don't say anything. He can't pinpoint where the devil is, but is ready to charge towards him again and attack with his sword as soon as he sees it.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Nodding in agreement with Spitter, Pavo moved back to the doorway and tried to close the door.

He turned back around and shrugged. "How you gonna get out now demon?"


"Mortals are always the worst! Bigoted and violent!" the imp shouts out. This time you do not hear flapping around.

Technically, Leng still has a round 4 action, so I will retro him or allow him an extra action, but since Harz is just healing up, we can call this the End of Round 4, Start of Round 5. Since he hasn't moved but keeps running his mouth, I'm adjusting the DC to pinpoint down to a 15.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

If he's still behind the bull, Spitter will charge the device hoping to flush the creature out or catching him momentarily by squeezing it against the corner!?

Strength to push!: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

Leng simply continues to wait with his chain slowly swinging.


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Having an inkling where the little devil was, Pavo moved to retrieve his net from the bull. He feigned reaching for the net and then at the last moment, lunged to grab where he thought the imp was hiding.

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Spitter charges into the brazen bull, causing it to slide back a few inches. Although he is unsuccessful at causing it to move far enough to make contact with the imp, it does cause that little bastard to make a panicked exclamation and opens up an opportunity for Pavo to wrap his arms around the critter.

Miss Chance (51+ = hit): 1d100 ⇒ 74

Pavo and Maellyra can still act before Harzogopas gets to act. Bad news, he's still invisible technically, but good news, he is grappled with a massive strength penalty.


Er, obvious correction Shayn and Maellyra can still act, blah, blah.


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"You captured it? Good." Maellyra moves to Pavo's side, watching carefully as the man tries to restrain the unseen devil. Brandishing the dagger, the witch says, "Now, little devil, are you willing to tell us what you know of this place in exchange for your life?"


The imp roars with laughter. "F-first of all," it wheezes while struggling against Pavo, "I-I am...uh! Not mortal! Death is not...get off! Not a problem for my kind! Sec-oh! Oaf! Watch where you put your fingers, you pervert!"


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spitter points his mini-staff at the tiny devil.

"There are ways around that Devil-Kin! Rituals! Yon witch knows more than you realize!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11


Since there is little chance the imp can escape easily, I'm going to give him one last chance before dropping out of combat...

Grapple to escape w/RoE: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
SM: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Argh! Fine! Fine! Just tell this ox to watch where he sticks his fingers!" He fades into view and sighs. He flicks his eyes to the north east corner of the room. "The secret door is over there. I don't know what else Sarvo has bound further in the dungeon, but I'm sure there are things scarier than me. Hope they eat you. And no, no treasure. Can I go now?"


Male Suli Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 21 TO 16 FF 15 | F +8 R +7 W +7 | CMD 19 | Imm Disease | Acid 7 Cold 7 Elec 7 Fire 7 | Init +5 | Perc +1 LLV | PT 1/1 | EA 3/3

Not yet. - says Shayn, approaching with the sword still drawn - What about these chairs around here? What's the deal with it?


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Following the little devil's line of sight, Maellyra moves over to the northeast corner of the chamber and searches for the hidden door. As she does, she answers Shayn's questions by sharing the conclusion she's drawn so far. "Confession cleanses the soul - Pain clarifies the mind... Judging from the inscription on the plaque, Baron Sarvo might have thought the best way to prove one's guilt was to torture a confession out of them." The witch pauses her searching long enough to regard Harzogopas. "Is that what happened here, little devil?"

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spitter moves to the indicated wall. He then stares at the wall with one side of his head, almost like a bird.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

He taps the wall with his staff for a bit, unsure if he sees the indicated portal or not.

"I think..."


"She clearly knows what she's talking about, probably knows from experience. You would not understand such intricacies of mortal behavior...plus your aura is offensive, almost as bad as your smell!" the imp snaps at the Paladin.

"Baron Sarvo was crazy," he says to Maellyra in a more subdued, respectful tone. "Guilt and innocence were inconsequential to him. He just liked to torture people. A truly great man."

Spitter hears a hollow sound as he taps the wall in just the right place.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spitter smiles as he pries open the secret door.

"Dragon Gold!"


Hp 43/43 | AC: 24, T: 12, FF: 22, CMD: 21 | Saves F +6, R +6, W +2 | Init +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +5 | Status: Normal

"Careful demon. I don't know anything about imps but I don't mind finding out of they can suffocate" Pavo threatened as he squeezed tighter.


Harzogopas' eyes bulge and he gasps. "Lummox! Damn you mortal! Lady, I beseech you, tell your fool servant to unhand me!"


Female Human Gravewalker Witch 3 | HP 20/20 | AC 12 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 10 | CMB +1 CMD 13 | Saves: Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5 | Perception: +5 | Init: +2 | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Maellyra looks from Harzogopas to Pavo, seeming to consider the devil's request. As tempting as the thought of having a creature like the imp in her debt is, the witch knows better than to think she would be capable of compelling obedience from the fiend if he was allowed to leave the tower. Something like regret can be seen in Maellyra's eyes when she looks back to Harzogopas, but her voice is impassive as ever when she replies, "You should be nicer to those two. Your life is in their hands, not mine."

Maellyra turns back to the hidden room, trying to uncover what secrets have lain hidden for the past two centuries.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Boo.


"What? No, mistress, please, I beg you! We can make a bargain!" The imp pleads, practically whining.


Male Suli Paladin (Iroran Paladin) 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 21 TO 16 FF 15 | F +8 R +7 W +7 | CMD 19 | Imm Disease | Acid 7 Cold 7 Elec 7 Fire 7 | Init +5 | Perc +1 LLV | PT 1/1 | EA 3/3

Shayn pulls some of his rope and looks at the demon.

I never promised to let you go. In fact, letting you live is already painful enough. - he says, looking around the cloth on his shirt - I'm sure I can easily gag you up as well, so I don't have to hear anymore from you. Please consider it more merciful than my blade.

The enlightened Paladin didn't actually have a code too restrict in terms of demons, but being a Paladin he was particularly tempted to just get rid of this one. Instead, though, the creature was stuck in Pavo's arms - so just binding and gagging it should suffice for now, until he has the opportunity to deliver it to the closest town priest.


Male Kobold (Blue-Scaled) Tempest Druid 5 | HP 34/34| Speed 30ft | AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 18, CMD 13 | Fort +5 : Ref +3 : Will +8 | Wild Empathy: +6 | Stealth +11; Perception +12 | Resist Elec 5, Acid 20 | Hero Points: 2/3 left| Active: Light Sensitive

Spitter has an idea suddenly.

"Dragon Poop! Let's close him up in the device we found in the room with the shiny daggers? You know? The one the corpse fell out of suddenly when we opened it? As an extraplanar creature he won't starve, and it is big enough that the spikes inside won't hurt him unless he's too stupid to avoid them. Perfect prison until we come back."


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

"Yeah, then we can tell him he has to sort hot air from cold while he's in the box!" says Leng.

"Er..." he rubs his foot self-consciously on the ground. "I'm not sure why I thought of that."


"Mmmaa, oont maaee ee!" He shakes his head while giving Shayn a pleading look. "Usht oont oret ee! Uh Es! Uh Es!"

Sense Motive DC 20:
It is tough to make out, but he is saying something like, "No, don't leave me! Just don't forget me! The Crest! The Crest!"

Securing the imp in one of the iron maidens takes a few minutes, with him thrashing and begging through his gag.

The well hidden door leads down several winding passages before coming to a section where the floor drops away, though a seven inch wide ledge continues along the south wall. The walls are very smooth, offering few hand holds. The remainder of the passageway is filled with a five-foot-deep trough filled with foul-smelling, thick green sludge.

Map updated. The weird out of place gray block? Yeah, that's the ledge you dropped with the big chain. Acrobatics DC 7 (you don't have to roll if you can automatically pass the check) to cross without falling into the mystery green goo.


Male Human Monk (wanderer, weapon adept) 5 | 40/43 HP | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +7 | Initiative +3 | Perception +10 | Perfect Strike 3/5 | Ki Pool 3/4

"Anyone got a rope? I'm pretty sure I can hop across there and help people get to the other side."


If Leng is able to get to the other side with a rope, his guidance and using the rope to brace with will grant a +2 circumstance bonus to everyone else's Acrobatics check.

151 to 200 of 2,040 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Dragon's Demand PbP Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.