The City of Splendors

Game Master littlehewy

Current battlemap
Map of Ardeep Forest
Map of Waterdeep
Map of the Adventurers' Quarter
Reynwyn's Loot Tracker


201 to 250 of 1,778 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Okay, the beasties could hear (and smell) you coming, so no surprise... Let's roll initiative.

GM's screen:
Carric init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Carric init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Revjak init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Reynwyn init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Piety init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Signey init: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
Worg init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

INITIATIVE ORDER
Beasts
Carric
Signey
Reynwyn
Piety
Revjak

The huge wolves launch forward, but fortunately the first one down the tunnel completely blocks the other from attacking Revjak.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Dmg: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 5) + 3 = 11
Revjak Str save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

The first creature runs directly into Revjak's glaive as it lunges, and the barbarian opens a huge wound up in its chest (12 damage). It ignores the damage and tears into Revjak, mauling him for 11 damage. It tries to throw him to the floor, but the barbarian's massive strength allows him to keep his feet. The second huge wolf snarls and yips behind the first, frustrated that it can't reach its prey.

So Revjak, happy for you to keep your first attack roll with the javelin for a glaive attack, just roll damage for the glaive please. Everyone, post up your actions, and I'll resolve them in order.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Certainly, I'll wait a smidgen before posting, give people a chance to react.

Glaive Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Ooh, nice!


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Round 1, please note that there is no confirmation of crits in 5e...you roll a 20, you crit. Double damage dice, but not ability modifiers for crit damage.

Carric fires at the second undamaged wolf.

LB Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
LB Dam: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Cheers for the heads up Carric.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

So, with regards to attacking around a corner like this for Reynwyn. Would you consider that to be 1/2 Cover or 3/4 Cover? Just curious for future references!

Reynwyn hears Revjak engaging with what he can only assume are wolves, his breathing turns rapid and shallow as he fights to control his fight or flee reflexes. He begins to gather the nearby darkness into the eyes of his raven ring, takes aim around the corner of the hallway, and fires off a bolt of the black, eldritch energy at the wolf fighting with Revjak.

Ranged Spell Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Force Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 8

Action to cast Eldritch Blast.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

With both his blood and the wolf's shed, Revjak roars and presses his attack.

Bonus action: Rage. Either attack first wolf, or move to within 10ft and attack second wolf.

Glaive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Damage Slashing: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 = 15


Cleric 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC13 (15 with Shield) | STR 0; DEX +2; CON 0; INT 0; WIS +3/+5; Cha +2/+4 | Spells 0/2x1st

Signey holds back and conjures sacred flames at the wolves dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 7 DC13 Dex save to avoid

Can't see the roll20 from where I am, position me as appropriate or I'll update later


Carric fires down the hallway at the second beast, but his arrow skitters past, ricocheting off the wall. Signey calls out to her goddess, and pure bright flame erupts in the corridor,

Dex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

burning the fur and flesh of the huge wolf mauling Revjak. The smell of burnt flesh and hair fills the area. While the creature is obviously badly wounded, it doesn't let go of Revjak, until Reynwyn releases a bolt of shadowy energy that hits it full in the face. Overcome by its injuries, the first beast falls to the floor, burnt and bloodied.

Piety's up, then Revjak's actions take effect, then back to the surviving worg (if it is in fact still surviving by then).


Signey wrote:
Can't see the roll20 from where I am, position me as appropriate or I'll update later

Don't sweat it, I'm happy to move people around to logical locations given what you want to do :)


Okay, going to skip Piety, seeing as there are not really a lot of options for him given the tight confines of the battle... All he can do at this stage is double move through everyone and present himself to get attacked. So Piety can hold his action.

Revjak charges over the fallen beast, roaring to Tempos, veins standing out in his neck as he wields his glaive with all his might. He slams his weapon into the second wolf, and it bites deep into its flank, blood washing over the floor.

Piety rushes into the gap behind Revjak (with a dash action), ready to fight if the wounded barbarian should fall...

The wolf screams and lunges forward at Revjak, its hot breath curling his nostrils as it rolls over him.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Dmg: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9

The wolf tears into Revjak, picking him up in its jaws and throwing him aside like a rag doll for 4 damage. The northman hits the wall and crumples to the floor, unconscious or dead. Piety now faces the beast.

Piety is just in the same place in the initiative order. I don't think that was strictly by RAW, as he would need both his move and his action to get through the pack, but a) those kind of restrictions annoy me, I don't mind if people want to ready a double move, and b) Piety needs to see some action! Hope you're all okay with that. So let's go for round 2, Carric on down.

INITIATIVE ORDER
Beast
Carric
Signey
Reynwyn
Piety
Revjak (unconscious, make a death saving throw unless stabilised)


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Round 2

Carric fires at the wolf who tossed Revjak.

LB Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
LB Dam: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Carric's arrow flies true, hitting the great wolf in its neck, but the creature clings to life, growling out what sound like words in some guttural lupine language. It crouches, preparing to pounce over Revjak at Piety.

Almost...!


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Ranged Spell Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Seeing Revjak fall, Reynwyn quickly fires off another bolt of the dark energy, but in his haste he does not aim well enough as it simply blasts a hunk of stone from the wall!

Eldritch blast.


Cleric 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC13 (15 with Shield) | STR 0; DEX +2; CON 0; INT 0; WIS +3/+5; Cha +2/+4 | Spells 0/2x1st

Signey glances at Revjak, she'd like to go help him, but would have to move past the beast to do so... so she continues to pray for Sharess to deal with this creature
Sacred Flame: 1d8 ⇒ 6

I do have Healing Word as well, so if the beast isn't down this round I'll stabilize Revjak with that next round


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

No worries. Revjak will be fine for a while anyway!


Dex save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Signey calls forth Sharess's burning flame once more, and as Reynwyn's bolt streaks past the wolf's head divine fire ignites around the wolf. It yelps and yips, trying to roll on the floor to extinguish the fire, but its flesh sizzles and burns, and it doesn't get up.

Revjak groans on the floor, his wounds leaking dark blood. It seems the battle has gone unnoticed by any other creatures that might lurk in the tunnels.

Two worgs down. You're sitting on 190 XP each.


Cleric 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC13 (15 with Shield) | STR 0; DEX +2; CON 0; INT 0; WIS +3/+5; Cha +2/+4 | Spells 0/2x1st

Danger past, Signey rushes to Revjak's side, "May the caress of Sharess' restore you." laying a hand lightly upon him she restores some of his health. Cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


The worst of Revjak's wounds close, stopping all bleeding and leaving only pink marks where gaping gashes and punctures once were. Revjak opens his eyes, wincing at the memory of pain. His furs remain torn and bloodied, however.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak grunts with the lingering memory of pain as he rises to his feet.

Putting his glaive on his back, and picking up his torch and javelin, he turns to Signey:

"I will earn high honour with Tempos. But I have no wish to visit his Halls just yet. My thanks, Devout One."


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Well done, Signey, good to have up and around Revjak.

Carric quicly goes back to the hallway and the opposite door to listen at it.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Carric hears nothing behind the door to the west.

Beyond the huge carcasses, Revjak, Piety, and Signey can see the straw bedding of the fell beasts. It stinks of wet dog and animal muck.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak whispers to Carric, in a voice that seems small coming from the huge man:

"If it's quiet at the door, open it up."


Cleric 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC13 (15 with Shield) | STR 0; DEX +2; CON 0; INT 0; WIS +3/+5; Cha +2/+4 | Spells 0/2x1st

"Worg's are said to be intelligent creatures, it's possible they have some possessions?" Signey muses, though she has no desire to search their filthy beds.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

"That is a wise point. I shall search back here."

Revjak looks for a pole or length of wood or metal to prod through the worg's filthy den before the group moves on.


Finding an old rake in the corner of the den, Revjak finds a mostly eaten halfling buried under a pile of straw, and spots a glittering item on it. Fishing it off the body, he finds that it's an expensive-looking silver necklace.

You can also keep the rake if you wish :)


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak fishes off the necklace, looks at it approvingly, and turns to Signey.

"When it's cleaner, this will fetch good coin, or look well on one of us!"

He cleans the necklace off as best he can before stashing it in a pocket of his backpack.


So, into the room to the west? Or back the way you came?


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Reynwyn looks over the necklace with an appraising eye. "Very nice indeed. Let us continue on to the door at the end of the hallway."


Carric opens the door to the west, and is greeted by the smell of goblin waste. Inside is an old storeroom, its corners filled with crates and barrels in various states of repair. At some point, a crack has opened in the floor to the extreme west of the room, and it seems the goblins are using it as a long drop toilet. There are no other apparent exits from the room.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak smiles, returns to where he left the rake, and returns to the drop toilet to rake through the muck.


Revjak Perc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Revjak scrapes through the goblin excrement for a few minutes with the rake, then hears to clink of metal on stone, and feels something solid within the muck. Manoeuvring the object out, he sees that it's an obsidian disk, about a foot across and an inch thick. Wiping it down with a rag found in the room, it seems there is a purple border around the outer edge of it; how it is coloured so is unclear.

Religion DC 10:
The disk, with its purple border, is the symbol of Shar.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Religion: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Revjak is pleased to find something of likely value, but is puzzled by it.

He takes it with him out of the toilet area, with the device held instead of a javelin,

"Companions, do ye know what this is?"


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Reynwyn grimaces as Revjak begins to dig through the excrement with the rake, his stomach churning at the smell. "Gods, Revjak, do we really want anything from there that badly?" He glances at the disc and while it is certainly interesting looking, nothing beyond that draws any further attention from him.

Religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Cleric 1 | HP: 8/8 | AC13 (15 with Shield) | STR 0; DEX +2; CON 0; INT 0; WIS +3/+5; Cha +2/+4 | Spells 0/2x1st

Religion: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Signey may lack formal training in religious studies, but she still recognizes that symbol, she plucks it from Revjak's hand and is almost tempted to drop it back down to the excrement below, but instead tucks it into her coin pouch.

"'tis a symbol of Shar, a dark goddess who kept mine own imprisoned and nearly consumed her. I'll hold onto this." she utters gravely.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Revjak cheerfully responds to Reynwyn:

"We won't know until we look!"

When Signey reveals the truth about the object, he looks uncomfortable and is visibly relieved when she takes it.

"Aye, best that you do I wager."


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Reynwyn looks as if he is about to retort to Revjak, but the cheerful reply gives him thoughtful pause. "Well, I cannot refute the results of your search, Revjak." He smiles ruefully. "Ah, Shar, feel free to keep hold of that, Signey. I have no use for such items."


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Carric moves down the hallway and peers around each corner.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Are you heading up to the T-intersection to the north, Carric? I've moved you up there on the map, leading the party, but if that's not right, let me know.


Carric peers around the corner's of the T-intersection, his ears and eyes straining. To the west the 5' wide corridor continues for 35', ending in a door that seems to have words scrawled on it, although it's difficult to make them out from where Carric is. To the east, Carric can barely see the end of a long hallway that seems to turn left, to the north. Check out revealed areas on the map (which, just to remind everyone, is linked at the top of the page).

Perception DC 15:
There are sounds coming from the passageway you haven't checked yet, behind you to the southeast.

Perception DC 20:
The sounds mentioned above seem to be goblin voices, and you can hear the tread of multiple creatures.

Perception DC 25:
The goblin voices don't sound alarmed, or particularly alert; in fact, you hear one of them yawn.


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

As the group begins to move forward through the tunnels, Reynwyn's keen ears pick up noises behind them. He stops immediately gives that his full attention before gesturing for his group to wait. He leans in and whispers. "In the tunnel behind us, I can hear goblin voices and the rustling of them. Sounds like one of them may be yawning. Perhaps if we move quietly enough we could surprise them?"


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Whispering back, Revjak replies to Reynwyn:

"Aye. They are behind us. Let us give them a surprise eh?"

Revjak takes more care of his movements when the group move again.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Thanks to Reynwyn's warning, you are all aware of the approaching goblins, and they're pretty much on you (see map). Combat's just about to start. I'm going to give you surprise if none of you move, but if you want to move you may reposition yourselves where you like (out of sight) and make stealth rolls to maintain surprise (your roll will stand, Revjak). Make sense? Let me know if you're standing still or have moved your character.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Seems straightforward to me. Would it be possible for Revjak to swap positions with Signey? Or at least to move through her square?


Revjak, your stealth roll means you can pretty much go where you want! Going through allies' squares is double movement cost as usual, assume you have 6 squares of movement. If you want Signey to move, I'll leave that for you guys to figure out.


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Okay.

Revjak quietly puts down the torch and javelin, picking up his glaive, and approaches Signey, saying softly:

"I would stand where you stand now, Devout One."


Male Half-elf 4th Level Warlock | HP 26/26 (THP 7/7) | AC 15 | Str -1, Dex +2, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +6 | Init +2 | PPerc 13/16 | HD 4d8 | Spells: 2/2 | Conditions: Mage Armor

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Hearing the door open just a few feet from him, Reynwyn quietly moves back to allow Piety and Revjak the ability to hold the front line!

Revjak, I think you meant to swap places with Reynwyn. The square right at the corner, next to Piety?


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

@Reynwyn: Yeah, that would be it. Revjak is being quite straightforward!


Male Wood Elf Ranger Monster Slayer (Soldier)/4; AC: 16; HP: 36/36; Passive Perception 14; Init +4 (Adv); Saves: Str +2, Dex +6; HD Used 1/3

Surprise Round, Natural Explorer

Carric draws a bead on the first goblin and fires.

LB Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
LB Att Adv: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
LB Dam: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male CG Human (Reghed) Barbarian 4 (Zealot) | HP: 47/47, Temp: 0/0 | AC: 14 (currently: 14) | Per +2, Stl +3, Srv +2 | Saves: Str +6*, Dex +1, Con +5*, Int -1, Wis +0, Cha -1 | Init: +1 | Passive Perception 12 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration: No| Hit Dice: 4/4, 1d12+3 | Rage: 3/3 | Active conditions: Rage 0/10

Surprise Round
Revjak lashes out at the nearest goblin after Carric's arrow strikes.

Glaive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

201 to 250 of 1,778 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / City of Splendors Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.