The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


68,901 to 68,950 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1374 | 1375 | 1376 | 1377 | 1378 | 1379 | 1380 | 1381 | 1382 | 1383 | 1384 | next > last >>

Image (doesn't have wings)
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Kitty Tanaka wrote:
Michael Dacamara wrote:
"Let's leave then tied up and go see what's for breakfast. If they can't play nuce they can go hungry fir a bit longer."

Kitty gave a reassuring pat to both Saffire and Nova. "Sorry, but he's right. You have to learn to get along. You'll just have to wait for your breakfast."

"Okay, let's go see about breakfast...and apologies to your parents."

Kitty padded quietly down the stairs. She was still wearing the dress she'd borrowed from Michael's mother the day before, although it was quite rumpled now from being slept in. And dirty from being tossed aside at the lake. Her hair was still damp from their swim. She gripped Michael's hand tightly. Unlike her, it was easy to hear him walking down the stairs.

repost


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

Settro was beginning to start his class, introducing himself, when Jean comes in rather suddenly.
"Hmm? You're late. You are?"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7

Ephebe opened her eyes and dragged herself upright. Everything hurt. The effort required to keep this timeline stable with two Vais in it was immense, and Kronos was making sure that she felt every bit of it out of spite for her refusal to do what he wanted. She sighed. It was time to find the children and get back underway. From her perspective the sooner they reached the temple the better. At least once they were there the children wouldn't be totally unsupervised if she had another spell.


Image
Settro wrote:

Settro was beginning to start his class, introducing himself, when Jeran comes in rather suddenly.

"Hmm? You're late. You are?"

"Not in this class. My name is Jeran Darkclaw. I'm looking for help...ummm....another student has been kidnapped by a demon and taken to the abyss....also there's this demon-worshipping cult run amok, and the demon in question is threatening the school...or the surrounding areas. not sure if he realizes how well defended the school is..." he said hurriedly, clearly uncomfortable talking in front of a group as he glanced nervously at the classroom full of students.


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

Settro stands still for a while after jeran finishes talking, then sighs. He looks over the class before saying
"Alright, looks like this is going to be a interesting first day on the job. Class... Do... Something. It seems I'm needed."
he curls his wings in and wraps his tail around his waist, before walking out of the room, slipping between the students, who are reacting in spectrums ranging from fear to annoyance at the news. When he gets out of the room, he unfurls his wings and looks at jeran.
"Alright, demon-cult, I know enough about that sort of thing. What student went missing, and what do you think i should do about this?"


Male Half-Elf

His parents are putting away the dishes from breakfast when kitty and Michael walk into the room. They both turn and wait expectantly, parent glare gaze attack turned up to full power.

"I.. You see they.. Just.. It was my idea to leave. I thought Cait would handle them..."


Image
Settro wrote:

Settro stands still for a while after jeran finishes talking, then sighs. He looks over the class before saying

"Alright, looks like this is going to be a interesting first day on the job. Class... Do... Something. It seems I'm needed."
he curls his wings in and wraps his tail around his waist, before walking out of the room, slipping between the students, who are reacting in spectrums ranging from fear to annoyance at the news. When he gets out of the room, he unfurls his wings and looks at jeran.
"Alright, demon-cult, I know enough about that sort of thing. What student went missing, and what do you think i should do about this?"

"His name is Tryko'Sam. We need to tell the Headmaster about the threat to the school and I can contact the uhh...planetary defense team to make sure they're ready to deal with any threats to the surrounding areas. And we need people to help deal with the cultists...they've been kidnapping, torturing, enslaving...the usual deal with crazy evil people. And we need to find some way to rescue Sam. I have no idea how to go about this. That's why I came back here for help. Extraplanar travel isn't exactly something I've got experience with and I know next to nothing about demons. Just what I learned during the demon invasion last term."


Image (doesn't have wings)
Michael Dacamara wrote:

His parents are putting away the dishes from breakfast when kitty and Michael walk into the room. They both turn and wait expectantly, parent glare gaze attack turned up to full power.

"I.. You see they.. Just.. It was my idea to leave. I thought Cait would handle them..."

Kitty bowed deeply, her eyes fixed firmly on the floor.

"I sincerely apologize for the actions of my familiar and I will do whatever is necessary to make amends. Please pardon this unintended disrespect for your hospitality, Dacamara-sama," she said formally.


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
"His name is Tryko'Sam. We need to tell the Headmaster about the threat to the school and I can contact the uhh...planetary defense team to make sure they're ready to deal with any threats to the surrounding areas. And we need people to help deal with the cultists...they've been kidnapping, torturing, enslaving...the usual deal with crazy evil people. And we need to find some way to rescue Sam. I have no idea how to go about this. That's why I came back here for help. Extraplanar travel isn't exactly something I've got experience with and I know next to nothing about demons. Just what I learned during the demon invasion last term."

"Alright, let's move on to the headmaster while we talk, if you need to speak to him. Yeah, ok. Normal cult. Eradication might work, if diplomacy like actions fail. Demons have a huge weakness. They can be turned on each other rather easily, so long as they think they can win. They hold no respect for other demons aside from those that could kill them. As for the abyss, I can order it to change. I'm technically a god there. I can't stay there long, though... It's my mom's domain in the end, and I doubt she'd be happy to see me. Not to mention I hate being there at all."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Before I reply, where exactly is Ace? Was he holding Ginni when she came back and subsequently let out her scream? Just walking in to her room?


Image
"Ace" wrote:
Before I reply, where exactly is Ace? Was he holding Ginni when she came back and subsequently let out her scream? Just walking in to her room?

He had taken a step back from her in order to allow the nurse to bring her back. He's in the room, only a step away from her bed.


Image
Settro wrote:
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:
"His name is Tryko'Sam. We need to tell the Headmaster about the threat to the school and I can contact the uhh...planetary defense team to make sure they're ready to deal with any threats to the surrounding areas. And we need people to help deal with the cultists...they've been kidnapping, torturing, enslaving...the usual deal with crazy evil people. And we need to find some way to rescue Sam. I have no idea how to go about this. That's why I came back here for help. Extraplanar travel isn't exactly something I've got experience with and I know next to nothing about demons. Just what I learned during the demon invasion last term."
"Alright, let's move on to the headmaster while we talk, if you need to speak to him. Yeah, ok. Normal cult. Eradication might work, if diplomacy like actions fail. Demons have a huge weakness. They can be turned on each other rather easily, so long as they think they can win. They hold no respect for other demons aside from those that could kill them. As for the abyss, I can order it to change. I'm technically a god there. I can't stay there long, though... It's my mom's domain in the end, and I doubt she'd be happy to see me. Not to mention I hate being there at all."

"I don't want to make war on the place. Just a quick snatch and grab. We get Sam and we get out. I have no idea how powerful this demon is who has him."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Ginni wrote:

Alright, let's get this party restarted. :)

As the magic drags Ginni back from the realm of the dead there is some resistance. Something is anchoring her there, but in the end the magic is stronger than the anchor and it rips free.

As Ginni's wounds heal over and she gasps for breath, Melody is hit with an overwhelming blast of psychic pain. DC 25 Fort save or be sickened. Ginni screams, utterly terrified and unable to comprehend her current surroundings.

fort save DC 25: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

of course the dice hate me once more

Mel seemed to smile at Ace feeling that her presence is at least being comforting. but the smile suddenly fades as Ginni awakens, Ginni screams are suddenly echoed with Mel. as she grabs her head and drops to her knees.

She feels sick to her stomach. I'm sorry....I....Ohhh dear, I don't feel so good


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

"Well, how powerful is tykro-Sam? That should give a baseline on how powerful the demon has to be to keep him. Is there any reason that me was taken, or was it just random evilness?"


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

"I'm just sayin'..." he blinks a few times "really?!...did that prick just strand us here?" he closes his eyes and grips the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"Well, s#!*. I don't imagine they are gonna just let us walk out of here."
He draws his gun, picks a direction, and proceeds to look for cultists.


male human monk 16

Lang was relaxing in a hot spring pool, when he noticed Master Blackscales not looking so well.

He makes his way near her. Master Blackscales, are you alright? is there anything I can do to help?

maybe relaxing in the water will help.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Lang Fei wrote:

Lang was relaxing in a hot spring pool, when he noticed Master Blackscales not looking so well.

He makes his way near her. Master Blackscales, are you alright? is there anything I can do to help?

maybe relaxing in the water will help.

Ephebe smiled faintly. "That's very thoughtful of you, Lang. But I don't think that would be the best idea for me right now. I have another job in addition to being your teacher and sometimes it's rather difficult. Today is one of those days. Tarka could probably explain."

"I hate to break up the fun, but we need to leave soon. Just a few more minutes and then we need to get going again."


Image
Settro wrote:
"Well, how powerful is tykro-Sam? That should give a baseline on how powerful the demon has to be to keep him. Is there any reason that me was taken, or was it just random evilness?"

"I...don't know. I only met him this morning. He has this ability to make portals and he had used it and this ended with him bringing this girl that he rescued from the cultists back to Avalon. I guess she was supposed to be some kind of sacrifice. And there was a group of us that went back to deal with the cultists. I left the other two there cause I only had one tile. The demon is trying to bargain for Sam's release in exchange for the girl...I don't even know where she is. Last I saw her was in the infirmary."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace has step aside, to allow the nurse room to do his work, and then Ginni is back, screaming. He rushes to her side, and is about to hug her, but then he recalls their earlier fight and instead just says "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"


Image
"Ace" wrote:
Ace has step aside, to allow the nurse room to do his work, and then Ginni is back, screaming. He rushes to her side, and is about to hug her, but then he recalls their earlier fight and instead just says "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Ginni keeps screaming and scrambles away from him...as far away from everyone as she can get. She is standing unsteadily in the corner of the room, still unable to recognize her surroundings.


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:

"I...don't know. I only met him this morning. He has this ability to make portals and he had used it and this ended with him bringing this girl that he rescued from the cultists back to Avalon. I guess she was supposed to be some kind of sacrifice. And there was a group of us that went back to deal with the cultists. I left the other two there cause I only had one tile. The demon is trying to bargain for Sam's release in exchange for the girl...I don't even know where she is. Last I saw her was in the infirmary."

"He can... Stop inter-dimensional travel?"

settro quickly takes on a much more nervous demeanor.
"I'm... I...."
Settro breathes deeply.
"I'll help. I'm the transmutation teacher. Could you show me this girl? Perhaps we could trick the demon into releasing tykro-Sam."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Ace, realizing what a shock coming back to life must have been, tries to just talk to his girlfriend "Relax Ginni, its OK. You're in the infirmary. I'm here for ya, and so is Melody. Who seems a little sick at the moment. But she is also here for you." Is there no magickal means to cure Sickened aside from Heal??


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

Grim removes his head from where he was blowing bubbles in the water, "is there anything we can do to help?"


Cultist City Assualt

Casseus Rex wrote:

"I'm just sayin'..." he blinks a few times "really?!...did that prick just strand us here?" he closes his eyes and grips the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Well, s*~*. I don't imagine they are gonna just let us walk out of here."
He draws his gun, picks a direction, and proceeds to look for cultists.

As Casseus starts to walk off, the voice says, "It would appear our parley is ...over? I'd no idea royalty was treated this way on this world. Fascinating. So much for trying new things."

With that, it appears (as before) the conversation is over.

When Casseus reaches one of the two 'exits', he discovers the massive gates leading out are seal from within, by some impressive magical locks. Suffice to say, blasting a way through May work, but considering that this was a room for summoning Abyssal beings, it's possible that the locks and gates are designed to keep in even the strongest of summoned Outsiders.

The gates leading out of the massive chamber are easily thirty feet high, and appear to be made of stone or similar strong material, etched with warding sigils and the like. Any Detect Magic ability will reveal such, if either student within the chamber possess such.


Male Half fiend/half giant 16 Gunslinger (pistolero)/16 Barbarian (Brutal Pugilist)

"Parley of 'Do this or I crush you, with no guarnatee that I won't crush you anyaway' is no parley. Get bent." He'll walk up to the gates, and start bashing them with his adamantine fist.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Phaezeriel walks slowly toward Ginni, his hands making soothing gestures. Despite his demonic appearance, there is something calming about him, and he completely lacks the unsettling feel that most demons have. His mental voice is calm and confident, ::Calm down, Ginni, you are just fine. I can help clear the confusion in your mind if you will let me.::

If Ginni holds still long enough for him to get within touching distance, he will manifest an augmented Cleanse Spirit.


Image

Phaezeriel:

Side note since this is stuff that he would know as a former demon. Ginni is a half-succubus. It's in her file that she has been demonstrating powers that would be typical of a greater succubus, which presumably means that her mom is one. This means that anyone who contacts her mind gets pulled into a permanent psychic bond. There is a way to cancel a bond (they're used to influence those who have been/are being corrupted by the succubus in question), but Ginni doesn't know it yet. I would expect, being what he is, that Phaeze knows how to avoid getting trapped by this. But this is why Melody is currently being subjected to a constant psychic feedback loop that is quite painful and unpleasant since her bond with Ginni makes it impossible to shut down the connection between the two.

When Phaezeriel contacts Ginni's mind he finds a significant difference from the previous victims. If there are altered memories it's currently impossible to find them. Her mind isn't just damaged, it's shattered. All she is aware of at the moment is pain and terror. It will likely take a series of psychic surgeries over the course of days to put the pieces of her mind back together again and even that is chancy and will take a delicate hand. If her attacker knew about Ginni's abilities, this would have been a very good way to prevent her from pointing out their identity.


Image
Settro wrote:


"He can... Stop inter-dimensional travel?"
settro quickly takes on a much more nervous demeanor.
"I'm... I...."
Settro breathes deeply.
"I'll help. I'm the transmutation teacher. Could you show me this girl? Perhaps we could trick the demon into releasing tykro-Sam."

"Umm...I don't know. I don't think so. I don't think Tryko'Sam's portals are inter-dimensional. They're kinda like teleport, but weird."

"Uh, yeah...the girl..." he puts his hand on the wall and the arrows spin in place. "Well....I guess that won't work. I don't know where she is, but she's gone. And it didn't take us to a door first so it's not like she walked out of the building," he said confused. "This is what it does when someone has teleported or something like that."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Grim Jr. wrote:
Grim removes his head from where he was blowing bubbles in the water, "is there anything we can do to help?"

"Nothing more than what you've already been doing. I appreciate you all behaving well and entertaining yourselves while I got some rest. But now it's time to get going. We don't want to be late for the ceremony," she added, her smile a little brighter if still rather forced.


Image

"So that's the cafeteria, and down that hallway is the auditorium. Well, at least that's where it is today. Everything moves. It can make finding classrooms a bit of an adventure at times," she said, pointing out anything that might be of interest to Jessa as they walked through the halls.


Dami, please head over to the discussion thread, thanks.


male human monk 16

Lang climbs out of the water, Ok everyone, master Blackscales needs to get to the temple so lets gather up and head out.

Lang is trying to sound authoritative and in charge.

once everyone is out, OK lets huddle up so I can dry us all off.

with a a blast of warm air, it takes only a few seconds for everyone to be dry.


Sorun is dried off and his hair, which is naturally moist is left sticking straight out to the side...

he has his head slightly tilted in that direction because of the weight... Reaching up and feeling the solidified mass, he laughs


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

Shoshin, tired of simply sitting in the lobby and waiting, sighs and gets up from the seat before heading to the nearest wall.

"Iolth should be alright if I leave him here, Sorchan's probably gonna be mad anyway" he mutters to himself, thinking of the office before following the glowing arrows.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Phaezeriel flinches from what he finds in Ginni's mind, and his mental voice cracks like a whip to everyone in the room, ::No one make any psychic contact with Ginni's mind!::

Tapping a few keys on his datapad, Phaezeriel brings up a readout of Ginni's physiological data. After flicking through screens for a moment he turns toward one of the cabinets on the other side of the room, and as he reaches one hand out toward it, it opens and a fairly strong dose of sedative and an aerosol injector float out of it towards his outstretched hand.

The sedative inserts itself into the injector as it settles into Phaezeriel's claw and he swiftly presses the device to Ginni's neck. An audible hiss comes from the injector as the powerful drug goes to work.


Female {REDACTED} {REDACTED}
Nala Zamarosok wrote:
"So that's the cafeteria, and down that hallway is the auditorium. Well, at least that's where it is today. Everything moves. It can make finding classrooms a bit of an adventure at times," she said, pointing out anything that might be of interest to Jessa as they walked through the halls.

Jessa walks beside Nala, looking at the parts of the school that are pointed out to her. Nala finds that her eyes linger most on those windows that show the grounds outside the school. Jessa's eyes widen in surprise at the mention of the rooms moving, "The rooms move? How is that possible?"


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
Fei, of the Sun Soul wrote:
Aanandareavekki wrote:
"I'll add another couple battery storage units tonight. With higher capacity," she said, putting notes for herself into the system while they waited for Vai to wake up.

"Thank you. sabumnim," he says with a respectful bow. "I...will be back as soon as it is safe for me to do so."

The young monk looks down at his meldanya one last time, and as the emerald glow starts to build again he closes his eyes and teleports away...

...And a short time after that, Fei reappears on the school grounds near the main gates. Garbed once again in his familiar gi, the young monk casts his gaze around him for a moment, then takes a centering breath and returns to the main building.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel gives a painful response to Phaeze, :: yeah, little late for that, this is really painful, and I think I'm gonna barf. or was that.... Oh crap not that end. sorry Phaze I gotta...::

Mel's message is cut short as she starts to barf all over Ace's shoes.


Male More Human than Human Rogue 10 / Fighter 6 / Shadowdancer 10 / Void Incarnate 4
Shoshin the Fox wrote:

Shoshin, tired of simply sitting in the lobby and waiting, sighs and gets up from the seat before heading to the nearest wall.

"Iolth should be alright if I leave him here, Sorchan's probably gonna be mad anyway" he mutters to himself, thinking of the office before following the glowing arrows.

Celestial Knight, please head over to the Discussion threads. Thanks!


Male Human-Reaper/obitu Death Mage 11/oracle 1/grim reaper 10

Grim obediently gets out of the water and giggles as the wind blows the water off of him, the giggling turns louder as he looks at sorun's hair, not knowing that his own hair was just as wild if not moreso.


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:


"Umm...I don't know. I don't think so. I don't think Tryko'Sam's portals are inter-dimensional. They're kinda like teleport, but weird."

"Uh, yeah...the girl..." he puts his hand on the wall and the arrows spin in place. "Well....I guess that won't work. I don't know where she is, but she's gone. And it didn't take us to a door first so it's not like she walked out of the building," he said confused. "This is what it does when someone has teleported or something like that."

"Well, then we've got to find her! She can't be safe just wandering off! My goodness, it seems like things lately are trouble just for the sake of being trouble..."


Both Doppelganger Except younger looking Factotum 16/Taskshaper 6/Chameleon 10(Gestalt)

Lyn, from both my convos with Ginni as well as my personal knowledge and understanding of psionics, would I know what is happening to Melody regarding the psychic loop? and would a Mindblank cut off the connection, at least for the duration?

Ace does not even seem to notice Mel puking on his shoes. Wasn't the first time such a thing had happened and it probably wouldn't be the last. He had been in far too many bars for that to be the case.

He puts an arm around Mel and sits her down on another bed. He places his hands on either side of her head and sends powerful healing magicks into her Casting Heal which *should* remove her sickness, any other side effects or alignments she might be suffering from as well as healing her

"There, there Melody, its all better now. Just sit and relax. Phaez here will take care of Ginni"

::"I'm getting the sense that this is bad. She shouldn't be reacting like this from coming back to life.":: Ace says silently through the Collective to the reformed Quasit.


Male Quasit (Demon) Gestalt Vitalist/Psion(Telepath) 16

Ace:
Phaezeriel's mental voice is distracted, most of his attention on his patient, ::This is bad. She will be in the infirmary for several days. And sedated for most of that time.::

Phaezeriel turns to Melody as she loses control of her stomach, ::Melody, it may be best for you to be sedated as well, in light of your connection to Ginni. This will not be going away very quickly.::


Female Kobold with a mushroom hat |Dragonrider 3// undecided

Tarka, finnaly reappearing after some time, appears and throws a tomato at grim, before pulling on the bottom of her eye and letting her tounge hang out the side of her mouth, in a semblance of an attempt to tease Grim.
"Nyah."


Image
Shoshin the Fox wrote:

Shoshin, tired of simply sitting in the lobby and waiting, sighs and gets up from the seat before heading to the nearest wall.

"Iolth should be alright if I leave him here, Sorchan's probably gonna be mad anyway" he mutters to himself, thinking of the office before following the glowing arrows.

When Shoshin arrives at the office most of the other kids have already collected their schedules and left. Sorchan raises an eyebrow as Shoshin comes in but doesn't say anything yet.


Image
Phaezeriel wrote:

Phaezeriel flinches from what he finds in Ginni's mind, and his mental voice cracks like a whip to everyone in the room, ::No one make any psychic contact with Ginni's mind!::

Tapping a few keys on his datapad, Phaezeriel brings up a readout of Ginni's physiological data. After flicking through screens for a moment he turns toward one of the cabinets on the other side of the room, and as he reaches one hand out toward it, it opens and a fairly strong dose of sedative and an aerosol injector float out of it towards his outstretched hand.

The sedative inserts itself into the injector as it settles into Phaezeriel's claw and he swiftly presses the device to Ginni's neck. An audible hiss comes from the injector as the powerful drug goes to work.

Ginni slumped to the ground. With Ginni unconscious the psychic backlash Melody is experiencing is greatly reduced, although the feelings of pain and panic don't entirely subside.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

"Sorry I ran off Mr. Sorchan" he looks sheepish for an instant, scanning the office briefly "I had a good reason though, if that counts at all"


Image
Shoshin the Fox wrote:
"Sorry I ran off Mr. Sorchan" he looks sheepish for an instant, scanning the office briefly "I had a good reason though, if that counts at all"

"Possibly, depending on the reason," he said dryly, handing Shoshin his schedule.


Male Kitsune Witchblade 16/Arcane Archer 10, Fighter 6

Shoshin takes the schedule, looking it over before answering, a small amount of worry in his tone "When you said it was dangerous to go alone, I noticed Halo had left the group, Iolth and I went looking for her, but he ended up in the infirmary"


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

not sure how long the sicken will last, did Ace's healing end it? do i get to fail another save now that there is a change in conditions?

68,901 to 68,950 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1374 | 1375 | 1376 | 1377 | 1378 | 1379 | 1380 | 1381 | 1382 | 1383 | 1384 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.