Tales of the Royal Archaeological Society, Group 2

Game Master Doomed Hero


51 to 100 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Still in same round?


Loot Tracker Current Map

We are in Round 2. Lyla, Hal and Torgan have acted. We're waiting on Dorian.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Is there a mechanism by which we can move forward and assume a missing players move? Dorian may well have personal issues or connection issues that slow down his posting rate. Can we set up a general agreement that if you don't post for 48 hours the GM or one of the players 'bots the missing person? If there is no show up for a period - you can decide that flexibly based on any number of factors - then we push them to one side pending a players return


Loot Tracker Current Map

Absolutely. In this case, Dorian is busy throwing up, so it makes sense that he's not going to get much of an action besides crawling out of the stink.

Nar quickly found his master and helped him crawl out of the stink.

Round 3

The creature in the furniture burst forth, surprisingly large wings unfurling as it kept out of the dark. It came at Torgan with tiny claws and tiny fury.

Claw, Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Knowledge The Planes DC 20:

The creature is an Ooze Mephit. They are territorial and malicious denizens of the the elemental plane of water. They revel in spoiling purity and spreading filth.

Knowledge The Planes DC 13 (only roll this one if you make the first one):

Ooze Mephits heal quickly and are resistant to non-magical attacks and weapons.

Now that most of you are free of the cloud, lets see how long the Nausea lingers.

Lyla is nauseated for: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dorian is nauseated for: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Nar is nauseated for: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Condition Tracker

Lyla: Nauseated (1/4)
Dorian: Nauseated (1/3), Sickened (3/3)
Nar: Nauseated (1/4)
Hal: Nauseated

Your turn folks


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hallvarðr comes to the edge of the cloud, spluttering and coughing... when he sees SOMETHING attack the halforc.

Unable to do much, and wanting to hurl up his breakfast, he lumbers forward, maybe, to set up an attack that will take some of the pressure off his team mate, and in the meantime, suck in cleaner air.

Moving myself to L35.Hopefully I'll be able to attack soon

Quote:
Creatures with the nauseated condition experience stomach distress. Nauseated creatures are unable to attack, cast spells, concentrate on spells, or do anything else requiring attention. The only action such a character can take is a single move action per turn.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Visions of otherworldly creatures danced before her eyes, scenes of other planes, of vile little creatures spewing slime and defiling water. Their names sounded in her head. Mephit

"The məxluq bir Ooze Mephit edir. Siz əgər sehrli istifadə edin! Tez müntəzəm silah və heals müqavimət!" [/ b]

Knowledge Planes1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Knowledge Planes1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Aklo:
[b]"The creature is an Ooze Mephit. Use magic if you can! It resists regular weapons and heals quickly!"


Loot Tracker Current Map

Your translation spoiler seems to be broken, Lyla.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Hmm...ok, not that anyone speaks Aklo anyway.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Waiting on Torgan and Dorian. I'll be moving things forward tomorrow night, so there's your deadline.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"Wonder what Lyla is saying, why can't she speak in a language everyone understands!"

Torgan sneaked up on the creature and attacked with his greataxe using all his strength.

power attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

He suddenly appeared behind the creature.

"Lyla, I don't understand a word!"


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

"Mən nə dediyini bilmirəm, lakin mən adını eşitdim edirəm. Bladud tanrıların-batmış lə'nət demək deyil mi?" Lyla yelled back, frustration on her face.

Aklo:
"I don't know what you're saying, but I think I heard my name. Didn't Bladud tell you about the gods-damned curse?"


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Meanwhile Hallvarðr coughs and splutters.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Bout of lack of inspiration coupled with procrastination followed by a short spell abroad messed with my posting. Sorry bout that. Back up and running and throwing around the mad skills.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Diplomacy (in Auran): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Pauzing the actual speech I am giving the mephit pending the results, as I might not actually have any knowledge to go off on


Loot Tracker Current Map

You definitely recognize the creature as an Ooze Mephit. That spellcraft roll lets you recognize the Stinking Cloud effect. Unfortunately Diplomacy checks (barring a few special circumstances) can't be made in one round. With that roll I'll let you get it's attention and maybe get an answer out of it, but you aren't going to be able to change it's disposition.


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Are the cuffs with messenger person-to-person or does everyone hear?
Lyla how is your group faring? We encountered a giant scorpion in the first chamber. While usually solitary they sometimes live in colonies. There’s a lens picture of the group (Wuntholor in my place) standing before the corpse. No clear indications of when or for what purpose this place was constructed. Be careful.


Either, but since you mentioned Jonas, I'll assume you were connecting to both.

Very well done. It seems this place is teeming with oversized vermin.

Fala and Bal are beginning construction of a more firmly supported platform over the sinkhole. We should have a lift built by nightfall. That first chamber is large enough to use as a staging point, so our plan is to make it defensible to give you all a place to retreat to should you need it, and use it as a place to transfer supplies and any uncovered relics. Also, if you get hungry, we have a stew bubbling.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

"Bağışlayın Nisfeollyn, ən azı .. Bu Nisfeollyn kimi, mən Arrgh. Biz stinking bulud gagging, və əlbəttə siz başa olmayan lil Mephit, mübarizə edirik .... siz dərk edə bilməz səslənir."" Lyla says, kicking a stone in annoyance.

Aklo:
""Sorry Nisfeollyn, at least..it sounds like Nisfeollyn, I can't understand you....arrgh. We're gagging on a stinking cloud, and fighting an OOze Mephit, which of course you don't understand."


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

cough cough -nextroundplease- cough


Loot Tracker Current Map

Was waiting on that speech Dorian wanted to post, but he can do it as part of the next round.

Round 4

The foul little creature continued to slash at Dorian while everyone was retching and trying to regain control of themselves.

Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Hal Nauseated for: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Lyla: Nauseated (2/4)
Dorian: Nauseated (2/3), Sickened (3/3)
Nar: Nauseated (2/4)
Hal: Nauseated (1/3)

Your turn folks.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hal continues to cough and splutter but at least puts his back to the wall.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Incoherently cursing to herself Lyla continues to recover waiting for the nausea to wear off.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Dorian's earlyer diplo:Sludge-dweller. What are you doing in this place, and why do you assault us? There are better ways to appropriate food you know.

Dorian slowly backs away from the cloud. While Nár stays close to the Mephit, hoping it might show an opening during a time when the Eidolon wasn't retching.


Loot Tracker Current Map

"Out! Outoutout! You not welcome here! You get out or you die!" the little creature sputtered and hissed in broken English.


M Elf Wizard 3 10/15 | AC 13/ T 13/FF 10 | F +1 R +3 W +4 | Init +2 Per +4

Exploration group two, in case you do not know, mephits are servants of powerful elemental creatures. There are many varieties associated with the basic elements. They are resistant to magic, can see in the dark, heal quickly, can cast minor spells, and breathe fire, ice, acid, or another element-associated ‘cloud.’ If you can remove it from, or counteract, it’s preferred environment, it should lose its ability to heal quickly.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Lyla nods vehemently, tapping the tip of her nose with her index finger.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"Or you die" Torgan shouts.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Loot Tracker Current Map

Torgan's swing missed by a hair's breadth and the Mephit flapped up, looping over his head in a sort of winged backflip which ended with the little creature facing Torgan from the other side.

Fly DC 20, ascend quickly: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Acro DC 16, avoid AoOs: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Then, it opened its mouth with a disgusting wretching noise and vomited foul ichor toward Torgan, Dorian and Nar.

Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Also, anyone effected is Sickened
Reflex DC 13 for half damage and to negate Sickened effect

"Yougetout! Master no want-"

...and then it poofed out of existence in a cloud of acrid smoke.

Combat over. Most of you still have a round or two of Sickend/Nauseated, but nothing is immediately threatening you now.

Spellcraft DC 13 or Knowledge: the Planes DC 13:
It vanished because it was a Summoned creature. The magic holding it to this plane expired and it was yanked back to it's home plane.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Still fighting down the wave of nausea, Lyla's mind played through scenes of similar creatures vanishing in like manner, the realization dawning on her. She takes a moment for her mind to calm, beginning to once again form words in her native language.

"The mephit was summoned, hence the sudden disappearance. That means we're dealing with a spell caster somewhere nearby."

She looks over to her companions, some of them retching anew. "Sorry about the language thing, it happens when I'm stressed, particularly when I'm in a fight. Something....shifts, and my mind can only access Aklo."

Knowledge Planes1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Vhot the Hells vas that?

A demon? Some fey imp?, he comes to himself, clenches his axe hard in both hands and looks for it to reappear.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

A powerful spellcaster. I myself am unable to call and command a mephit, and I am no novice.
It was a Mephit, Hall. Sort of an elemental flying goblin, with powers over their element. This one came from the divide between the plane of water and acid.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Stinking bastard is vot he was, he says grumbling.

But does that not mean there is a wizard or something down here? Right now? Best warn the others on that magic voice thing.

He moves to F39

Fine now... best form up people. We go exploring again. Vhen I get started remember two taps and you move up as quietly as you can. Stay 20 or so feet behind me.

He looks over the passage for traps and then makes to head in.

leaving time for the others to RP, do comms etc


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Lets heal up a bit first, anyone a medic?


Loot Tracker Current Map

Knowledge: the Planes DC 13:

Mephits can summon other Mephits.

The doorway in front of Hal was actually a wooden grating made of thick slats bound together with metal bolts and bracings. He could see through it into the hallway beyond. It went for about twenty feet and then turned to the left.

Like this room, it was canted slightly to the south. It appeared the entire ruin had shifted in the partial collapse and now the floors were no longer level.

The entire dungeon has a north-to-south slant which makes moving north Difficult Terrain (because you're going uphill) and moving south require DC 5 Balance checks if you're moving any faster than 1/2 your base speed (because you're moving downhill and might slip). The DC increases by 5 if you are trying to double move, and again if you are trying to run.

This condition is persistent throughout the dungeon unless I say otherwise. I'm going to add this information to my GM alias as a reminder.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Taking a moment to retrieve the journal and monacle, Lyla begins the process of chronicling the scene of their arrival, starting with looking up at the hole through which the group had fallen, she methodically moved through the area, using a stick to pick up a sample of the vile sludge that the creature spewed.

She jotted down a few notes, describing the ooze mephit as well as the effects to which they had been exposed, creating expert sketches of the creature and a diagram of the battle.

Perform (sketch)1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"We're ok boys, just had a fight with an ooze mephit. The filthy little bastard practically had us all doubled over sicking up. But we're fine." she said over the earcuff, directing her words to both the other team and Jonas.

"Mephits can summon other mephits, so it's possible that it may have been summoned by another one that was already here."she said, turning to her companions in the chamber.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

You could have just said so instead of babbling, the dwarf complains, looking over the door for traps as well as looking at the peculiar situation of the stone work shift.

This place is a mess... be careful vhen moving

He then opens the door and moves in.


Loot Tracker Current Map

The door doesn't appear to be locked or trapped, but the mechanism for lifting it is on the other side. To move past it, it would have to be lifted or broken.

this is going to require some muscle one way or another.

Lyla, roll Perception.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Vell.. some of you get your arses over here, gonna need some help with this one

He explains where he wants some of them to get hands around the edges and pull and where he wants others to push, all the while regreting not bringing a block and tackle.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Loot Tracker Current Map

You don't find anything of note during your search.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Torgan fell to the ground, retching.

After a moment he got up and looked around.

"Good thing it left when it left. If anyone needs healing, I may be of assistance. I am sure, after what we accomplished here, Loki would not mind to provide us with healing, so that we may continue to entertain him."

Dorian, I can not see in your profile if you are hurt...


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Yeah, it started with a bit here and there, I figured I'd add it up later. Then it was suddenly many pages further and I didn't feel like digging. Will do so soon

Recovering from their nausea Nar and Dorian follow the rest of the group, providing a hesitant rear guard.
Dorian has the words of power to summon forth an ally on the tip of his tongue from now on. Lest he be blindsided and unable to speak them, again.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Add a status bar - also helps the DM


Loot Tracker Current Map

So how are you proceeding? The portcullis isn't going to lift itself. :)


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)
Hallvarðr wrote:

Vell.. some of you get your arses over here, gonna need some help with this one

He explains where he wants some of them to get hands around the edges and pull and where he wants others to push, all the while regreting not bringing a block and tackle.

Like this but need the other players to chime in. Let me know if you need an engineering roll to work it out or disable device


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Torgan approached Dorian.
"You look like you could use some healing, let me help you." he touched the other half-orc and prayed to Loki.

Cure light wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
instead of Bless

Then he moved towards the door and the waiting dwarf. "Ok, let's open the portal and unleash more enemies unto us." he winked at Hal awaiting instruction where and how to pull or push.

Aid Another=Strength check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Actually big fella, you'll be the lead on the pulling n' pushing - you've the largest muscles so everyone will be rolling their aid anothers for you... just need some direction from the GM for my own part... the others can roll know though


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Understood, so let's just keep the roll and cross the Aid Another line...


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

May as well throw in an engineering roll and an aid another

Engineering 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Aid Another Str 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

guys?


Loot Tracker Current Map

There's really only room for two anyway. They'll catch up.

The portcullis was slippery with the ooze mephit's excretions. The acid and grime had caked in the groove it was meant to slide in. The combination was making it very hard to move.

After a minute of straining and heaving Torgan and Hal took a step back to catch their breath and reevaluate their strategy.

This thing is really hard to lift.

Knowledge Engineering DC 10:

This thing is going to take a DC 25 strength check to lift up.

51 to 100 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Catacombs! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.