Tales of the Royal Archaeological Society, Group 2

Game Master Doomed Hero


1 to 50 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Loot Tracker Current Map

This will be the campaign thread for the second group of Royal Archeologists.


Loot Tracker Current Map

The crack in the wall looked like it was formed by some sort of large-scale shifting of the ground. An earthquake, or maybe just an underground cave-in, had caused the entire foundation of the ruined building to fissure, leaving this crevasse in the wall leading down to where the rest of the underground complex had settled. The crack had a pretty severe slope downward.

Hal could make out that it spilled out into a wider corridor, but it was a good thirty feet at a downward angle to get there.

DC 15 Climb or Balance checks from everyone to avoid slipping down the crack.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Everyvon take care... slope is hard to move through, and there is a crack, the dwarf calls back.

He carefully attempts to secure a rope with a piton and then heads down into the crack, hoping the line will help him maintain balance, and those that follow.

Can take 10?

At the end of the crack he crouches near the entry to his new position, ready for combat.


Loot Tracker Current Map

No, the terrain is too unpredictable. I need rolls. The rope is a good idea though. It will make failure a lot less of an issue.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Acrobatics + 81d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 plus any circumstance bonus we can get from the rope


Loot Tracker Current Map

Hal braces against the walls of the crack and holds onto the rope for stability. His progress is slow and steady.

It was only about fifteen feet down the crack that his arm went through the wall. He tried to quickly pull back his weight and his foot went through too. He ended up grabbing the webbing itself and managed to keep from falling.

A crack had formed within the crack. The thick webbing made it less of a danger than it would have been if they were trying to traverse the crack without it. Through the webbing, which was now strung like a net across the hole, Hal could see part of a large room. They were up at the top corner where the ceiling met the wall.

The floor was about eight feet down and looked like cracked flagstone. It had a definite slope to it, though not as bad as the one in the crack.

Would you like to keep following the crack, or make entry here?


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

I have found new corridor or room, under the one we are going down to..., he calls back.

Is very tricky. Be extra careful but if we can, I think we do higher level first. Deeper is not better, not yet.

He steadies himself, reaches into a belt pouch for some chalk and makes some markings.

I have marked the passage where it becomes dangerous. continue straight beyond this point.

He then continues on, past the crack within a crack and the room beneath it to his original intended destination.

Hoping the markings and the warning also serve to provide circumstance bonuses


Loot Tracker Current Map

The web-covered gap is pretty obvious and would be hard to fall through. It's more of a tripping hazard that might send someone falling further into the crack.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Watching Hal descent, Torgan took mental notes of the tricky part as well as the rest of the slope.

"I am comin'" he started carefully climbing down, holding the rope for support.

Climb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Loot Tracker Current Map

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Torgan slips on the wet earth, sliding roughly on his butt for a few feet until crashing into the hole Hal had broken open.

Web save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

The webs held catching Torgan like a hammock, but his legs were sticking through them into the room below.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"Oh boy, I was not raised to climb like a weasel"

what should I use to get out of the spot?

-Posted with Wayfinder


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hallvarðr keeps his eyes out for threats counting on the rest of the team to help the half orc.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Dorian takes the rope and tries to climb down unhindered 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4.
Followed by a quick spurt to help Torgan out of his perdicament str check1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 a reflex save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Following Torgan down, the sound of the cleric slipping drew her attention, to her dismay as she to lost her grip, sliding down towards the same hole.

Climb1d20 ⇒ 4
Refelex1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


HP: 7/7 Eidolon (outsider) Outsider 1

Nar follows closely behind. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
It seems Dorian probably fell as well, so keeping Nar's actions limited to react


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Sheesh


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

Seeing the others' "expert" climbing skills Torgan murmured "This is just getting better and better... Loki, do not tell me you are not having fun watching us."


Loot Tracker Current Map

Dorian managed to keep a solid grip on the rope as his feet too went out from under him, but Lyla wasn't so lucky. It was another unlucky chain reaction. She went down, pushing Dorian, who strained against their combined weight slipping another five feet or so, his feet ending up braced against Torgan's back, forcing him further against the webbing. Given where the webs were, it was less than comfortable.

The webs were pulled ever tighter and more of the wall fell away at the edges of the hole. Too much more and the webs might give.

Lets see how the remaining party fares…[/i]


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hallvarðr turns to peer up the crevasse.

Vot is the problem? Is someone stuck?


Loot Tracker Current Map

The pile of people backed up in the narrow crack struggled to find purchase. Hal couldn't turn around, so he was forced to look up over his shoulder at the mess of tangled limbs. Torgan felt the web straining. It was strong stuff, but the wall it was anchored to didn't seem to be. Too much more pressure and it would give, sending them all tumbling into the room below.

Brak has yet to post in this thread.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

As dust began to fall from the straining wall, Lyla twisted slowly, maneuvering her body in the midst of the tangle, the assorted arms legs and elbows jabbing her in decidedly awkward places.

Focusing on the wall stone to which the main part of the web was anchored, she uttered a word of ancient power, repairing the damage done by their combined weight.

Cast Mending on the bit of anchoring wall


Loot Tracker Current Map

Mending has a 10 minute casting time. You sure you want to do that?


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Wow how did I miss that? That's the worst cantrip ever! Never mind I'll post an alternative action in a few since we'd have fallen through by then.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"Hal, we have a situation here. I kinda fell and got stuck here in the web. And then Dorian and Lyla joined me here. Do not know how Brak's faring. I do not know if I can move without tearing the webbing and falling down."

"Dorian, Lyla, I will now provide us all with a little help from the Trickster. He should be favoring us now just for the fun he is having from seeing us trained professionals do our jobs here - he must be thinking semi-trained quasi-professionals is more like it."

Torgan murmured and touched each of his companions.

Casting Guidance three times - +1 for one attack, save or skill check before 1 minute expires.


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Have we lost a player already?

The dwarf swears harshly in Norse for a time then calls back Cut the veb and try to catch yourselves on the edge if you can. Lower yourself down then as best you can. I see no other vay to untangle you all... I vonder if the other team is hitting such problems...


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

"It might look like a great idea from where he is standing, but up here... not so great" Torgan murmures.


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Lets melt this bindings, shall we?
acid splash: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8, dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

With a deep breath Lyla braced herself for the bindings to give way, calling upon the innate fortune that seemed to cling to those in her line of work.

Swift action: as soon as the drop kicks in activating Archaeologist’s Luck for +1 Luck bonus to attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls.


Loot Tracker Current Map

The webbing sizzled and gave way, dumping Dorian, Lyla and Torgan down into the room below.

Acro DC 15, Dorian: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Acro DC 15, Lyla: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Acro DC 15, Torgan: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Lyla and Torgan managed to land without injury and quickly got to their feet, but Dorain wasn't so lucky.

Dorian Falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The fall wasn't bad, but it was enough to torque his ankle and land him on his rump.


It was at this point that we see evidence of the first of the three causes of the malady gripping the Greywulf ruins.

We believe the surveyors inadvertently alerted the Mephit to their presence some time before they took their fall into the chamber. Mephits are a crafty and perceptive lot, and the surveyors were not having the easiest time of things. For whatever reason, it was clear that the Mephit was prepared for them.

*Headmaster's note: Many archivists use the Greywulf expedition as a prime example to current Surveyors of how not to undertake a mission. Sometimes a point can be better made through comedy, after all.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Gm rolls (take a look if you want):

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Torgan, perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Lyla, Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Dorian, Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Hal, Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Whole party is Surprised.

Initiative Mephit 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Initiative Mephit 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Initiative, Torgan: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Initiative, Lyla: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Initiative, Dorian: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Initiative, Hal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Stealth, round 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

What happened next caught them all completely by surprise.

Surprise round

A thick cloud of foul stench erupted around the three surveyors on the ground, blocking their sight and churning their stomachs.

Torgan Fort DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Lyla Fort DC 15, luck: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Dorian Fort DC 15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Lyla and Dorian are Nauseated

They heard a sound like a child retching from the south.

Torgan Reflex DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 and you are Sickened for 3 rounds

Lyla Reflex DC 13, luck: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 = 13
Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 And you are Sickened for 3 rounds

Dorian Reflex DC 13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 And you are Sickened for 3 rounds

Not being able to see it's source, the whole group caught the disgusting goo full in the face.


Loot Tracker Current Map

Round 1

The faint sound of flapping wings heralded another retching sound from the east.

Reflex DC 13, Torgan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2 ...1 damage.

Reflex DC 13, Lyla, luck: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 ...1 damage

Reflex DC 13, Dorian: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Oh Noez! A one!
Acid Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 and you are Sickened for 3 rounds

Dorian slipped in the goo as he tried to dodge and smacked his head against the wall.

You are Dazzled for one round, seeing stars from the impact.

Back up in the crack, Hal couldn't see anything but the wall of thick, dark, acrid smoke that had risen up. He could hear the sounds of terrible things happening, but he had no idea what was going on.

Condition Tracker
In a Fog Cloud effect. No one can see.

Torgan: Nauseated, Sickened (2/3)
Lyla: Nauseated, Sickened (2/3)
Dorian: Prone, Nauseated, Sickened (1/3), Dazzled
(nauseated supersedes sickened. Ignore sickened as long as nauseated is in effect)

Perception, DC 28 (I don't think anyone can make this, but you can try if you like):

The sound of flapping wings heads south and disappears in the distance.


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

"Unggh nə #% @!? Mən bilməz ..." was all Lyla managed to get out before doubling over to empty her last meal into the dirt and stone. Between the overwhelming nausea and the searing pain across her skin she could barely process what was happening. Using what little concentration she could muster she drew her rapier and crawled forward 20 ft, hoping to present a harder target by breaking up the cluster the group currently formed.

Can only take a move action *Edited move to J31


Loot Tracker Current Map

You can draw your weapon as part of a move-action. Would you like to move also?


Male Male Half-Ork Summoner3 (HP 16/21 | AC:16 | T:12 | FF:14 | CMB: +5 | CMD:17 | Fort:+2 | Ref:+3 | Will:+2| Init:+4 | Perc: +0 | Speed 30)

Dorian stands up, vacating his stomach as soon as he does.
move action to not be prone, standard action being nauseated.
Have 3 minutes passed since we started this ordeal? Wondering if I can summon in 3 rounds when I haz actions again.

longshot perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13


HP: 7/7 Eidolon (outsider) Outsider 1

What is going on, sir?
Nár drops down, having had previously shown the skill and luck not to get entangled with the rest of them.and then I don't know because I'm not sure what he sees or what his state of being will be. So just a move action for now
perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Vot is it?

He moves face back up the tunnel towards the site of all the excitement.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

If I got it right, Torgan should be only sickened not nauseated.

Torgan tried to stumble out of the fog cloud.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 if successful


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

This is gonna be a complex as getting down the tunnel as we have a bottle neck to get down the hole... in the interests of moving the game along, Hallvarðr will move to hole and do his best to organise people to drop in or get out of the way so he can drop in


Loot Tracker Current Map

Dorian: Sure, why not. Summon away.

Hal and Nar are the only one's left up in the hole. Everyone else has fallen down into the room below. If you check the map, you should be able to to see the situation pretty clearly. The red squares are the crack you're in. The greenish squares are the fog cloud in the room below.

Nar moved in carefully next to Hal, both of them trying to look through the thick, awful smoke. They couldn't see anything through it, and just being close to it was enough to give them a whiff of a stomach churning stench.

Torgan stumbled out of the fog and looked around, but didn't see anything immediately threatening. In fact, the room looked practically mundane.

The floor was angled and full of cracks in the flagstone, probably caused by whatever made the foundation shift. The north side of the room was slightly higher up than the south side.

The walls were rough-worked masonry with burned out sconces attached every twenty feet or so. There were thick, rubbery looking stains that looked like something disgusting had dripped down and built up layers over time. A pile of broken tables, chairs and cabinetry that looked like it had been partially melted lay in a heap.

A sticky looking wooden door was right next to Torgan. Another similar door was across from him. At the north-east and south-west corners of the room were wooden portcullises blocking access to halls.

The cracked floors were slick with blackish, foul smelling spew that, thankfully, had dripped down the cracks in the ground.

Whatever this place used to be, it was clearly now the lair of something vile.

GM Roll:

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


Loot Tracker Current Map

You guys are in a -Stinking Cloud- effect.

The Sickened effect is from the goop you were sprayed with. It's a separate effect.

Lyla has a Move action left.
Nar and Hal have full round actions left (perception is reactionary, doesn't take an action in this circumstance)


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

Hal drops into the room coughing.

Fort 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 for the drop.


Loot Tracker Current Map

No damage, but you are Nauseated


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

I moved, edited my post after you mentioned the move action


Loot Tracker Current Map

Ok, pushing forward.

Im going to rule that because Nar hasn't seen the bottom yet and doesn't know how far the drop is that he can't "drop safely" to ignore the first ten feet. He'll have to chance it with an Acro check.
Nar Acro check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Falling Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Nar Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Nar is Nauseated

Nar, being primarily a corporeal spirit, wasn't quite prepared for the horrible odors that overtook him as he dropped down into the room.

Round 2

Outside the cloud, a sound like a sailor snorting and spitting came from the pile of broken furnishings. A black glob of steaming snot shot forth toward Torgan.

Touch Attack vs Flat Footed: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
You lucky bastard! :)

Is slapped into the wall beside his head with a sizzling splat.

Now that he knew where to look, he could see a small spindly looking humanoid creature hiding in the dark looking wet and oozy.

Torgan doesn't have the proper Knowledge skill to recognize what he's looking at.

Condition Tracker
In a Fog Cloud effect. No one but Torgan can see.

Torgan: Sickened (3/3)
Lyla: Nauseated, Sickened (3/3)
Dorian: Nauseated, Sickened (2/3)
Nar: Nauseated
Hal: Nauseated

Your turn guys!


Female Human Bard (Archaeologist) 1/ Oracle of Lore 2 HP: 12/16, AC:17, Touch 14, FF 13, Fort: +0 Reflex:+6 Will:+5

Lyla continued to try crawling free of the vile fog while holding on to her sword, her eyes scanning the area for signs of what was going on.

Perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


AC 17 Touch 13, Flatfoot 14 (+4 AC vs Giants)|HP 16(10)/[30] Init +3 | BAB +2 | CMB +4 | CMD 17 Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +3 (+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Initiative + 3 Perc +8 (+9 for traps +10 for stone +11 stone trap), SM +6 Dwarf Male Rogue/3rd (Favoured)

It is like giant Fart in here!, he says flailing around. He tries to find the edge of the fog...

Moving to H34 but feel free to roll a random direction change or two


Loot Tracker Current Map

Lyla, go ahead and check the earlier room description. You can see everything Torgan saw, also, you can see Torgan looking at the pile of gooey furniture where something inside is moving.


Male Half-Orc Cleric of Loki 3 HP:0/27 AC:16/10/16 Will:+5 Ref:+1 Fort:+5 Init:+0 (+2 underground)Perc:+2, darkvision 90ft

How far is the humanoid creature from Torgan? I can not see it anywhere on the map.
"Hey, there is some spindly looking little guy here. Definitely does not look friendly!"

"Great Loki, grant me stealth" Torgan uttered a prayer and moved in the general direction of the humanoid.

casting Invisibility before moving


Loot Tracker Current Map

That's because it was Stealthed until it attacked. I's in the south-east corner in the pile of slimy, half melted furniture. Map has been updated.

1 to 50 of 356 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Catacombs! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.