Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


501 to 550 of 6,485 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

finishing looking around the room, Hyder comes over with the rest of the group, taking a moment to listen and say a quick prayer, he toddles up to the bed and winks at Nivea then spends some time speaking to the wino. "So you say it's a little hazy, take your time, were all friends here. No need for anyone to get angry, is there boys. Why don't you tell us what you remember then we'll get you that drink."

Hyders prayer's are guidance and diplomacy

diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug frees the man and tidies his hobo outfit "Yeah, we all friends. Kronug only gets nervous vecause his other friend have disappeared."


"I just told you what I know!" he whines in response.

Now we can burn a few more days on a wino with no information, or we can move on at your preference.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea hands the wino a gold piece.

Here ya go. There is more where that came from. If you hear anything out of the unusual about our friend or the Golden Goblin or information about us let us know.

With that Nivea gives the wretch a pat on the back.

Okay, so now where? I guess we head back to our employer and let him know what happened?

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"Yes, we shouls hurry back. He may know who could have been..." Kronug seems disheartened by the lack of clues... and thugs to bash.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

that gold is gonna kill him. So much wine


but he will die happy or at least oblivous

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

And his body odor sure won't be worse. Better neither, but it's a win-win


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

"Yep, there's nothing left to do here." Marckus says, annoyed.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus grunts and heads back home, and gets an ale.

Nivea, let us know when ya sells the rest, I have lots of booze to buy


Saul heads out of his office to find out what happened

"Ok, so did you find Feldin? Is he OK?"


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

We found a bunch of nothin. Found his cloak all bloodied and his place ransacked. Either he got rolled, or he rolled you. Either way he is gone.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

"That, and the lender was pretty sincere about not being involved. I think it was a set-up to get us to shake down the lender, drive him out of town." Marckus says, almost convinced he knows what he's talking about.


"Who could have set you up? You really sure about that lender? Did you end him? He's a pretty shady character. "


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

We had him disabled and at our mercy. Slew his bodyguards. No real reason to do the same to him. We ransacked his place and he fled Riddleport. If he causes anymore trouble then trouble he will find. Besides, wasn't this about finding Feldin?

By the way, is the spot over Riddleport still there? Is it doing anything weird? Unchanged from when we saw it in the beginning?


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

I figure whoever is behind it will be coming back again soon. HEY WHWRE IS THAT ALE! Otherwise we seem to be missing the plot here.


"Well yes, of course it was about finding Feldin, but I know that snake had something to do with it! You should have ended him. "

one of the serving wenches brings Dwarfus his requested ale.


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

"I said we ought to drag him back here to let you decide what to do with him. But someone voted against that. Like they think they got votes." Marckus huffs.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

"I'm no murderer, Marckus, and that dog was an unlawful peer... but wasn't responsible for Lanrur's disappearance." Kronug asks for an ale "I think the one behind all this is the man from the other day, the one that left the snakes..."


"No murderer? Ha! I've seen you cut down people with a smile on your face barbarian. But never mind. He's no threat I'm now sure. "


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Whenever it is appropriate, Nivea heads into the market to sell the weapons and other valuables he found. Anything new going on with the blot in the sky?

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage
drbuzzard wrote:
"No murderer? Ha! I've seen you cut down people with a smile on your face barbarian. But never mind. He's no threat I'm now sure. "

"You know what I'm saying, Saul, don't laugh like that! I'm a warrior, a mighty kellid! I crush his skull and cleave his flesh in combat, I won't slit his throat while he is crying unarmed in the floor... it's pathetic and there's no honour in that death." he downs the ale and orders another


"They end up dead either way. I think you are splitting hairs. As for Clegg, I don't know that he'd do something again so soon, but it is possible. We will have to be on guard. "


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus shrugs. "We'll keep an ear out for whatever might've happened to your man. And your money, of course."


The blot in the sky has remaining pretty much constant for the past several weeks.


Unless there is more discussion, I will move things along.


Unnamed

I'm ready

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug's ready to move things along!

By the way guys, I'll be out of Spain until tuesday. I may be able to post, but if I can't -which is a possibility- feel free to bot me.

I've took the freedom to do a prototype so you don't have to think too much when botting me:

"*Insert reference to a manly part of Crom*, you dogs/vultures/snakes won't subvert the mighty/powerful/honourable kellid, for I am Kronug"
If in combat: Proceed to power attack, raging if serious bussiness
If not: bluff/intimidate


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

I'm good to go.


A few uneventful days pass, with no new threats to the casino. Then Saul calls you into his office.

I've got an important job for you fellows. I've got a shipment of some fine booze arriving on a merchant ship, the Foamrunner, today. I spent quite a bit of coin on this shipment, and it will appeal to the mode sophisticated tastes and thus increase revenue. I need for you to make sure it gets here safe. You can take some of the bouncers with you if you think it necessary either to carry stuff or add to security. You got any questions? It seems pretty simple to me. Oh yeah, and it has to make it here in the bottles, not inside the dwarf. "


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

I could pass it back out.

He shrugs and stretches out, giving Delilah a twirl.

I figure we can handle it.

is this a new week? Also Nivea, you did the selling so how much did we come across?


"If you pass it back out, it doesn't sell. "


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Who has ta know?


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea makes his way into the market of Riddleport sometime during this week of "uneventful days" and sells our wares.

Masterwork Falchion 375gp
Masterwork L. Crossbow w/Bolts 336gp
Total: 356gp (rounding up using the half market value rule.)

He sells the Qadirian Cigars for 25gp and the Garnit Necklace for 200gp.

All together that is 781gp divided by 5 is 156gp and 2sp a piece.

Plus the money found in the belt pouch is 1pp and 5gp a piece.

So everyone gets 1pp, 161gp, and 2sp each.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea cinches up his belt.

Ready to go.


"Just don't let the Dwarf get to the booze!" and he sends you on your way.


One of the croupiers breaks into the office, "Boss, Hyder told me he had to make himself scarce. He said a bounty was on his head! He's ditching town!"

OK, so now we get new medic.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

A young man, dressed as a sailor, arrives.
New Band-Aid box reporting for duty, sir!
"Hello. I'm Jean. And I am your new brother. Let's go get that booze, and let's break the head of anyone that gets in the way!"


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

"Welcome Jean...we have a rag-tag crew of knuckle heads working security here. I'm sure you'll fit right in"


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

"Always knew that little guy was in over his head." Marckus says with a snicker. He slaps the new guy's back and adds, "Welcome to the crew."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Head breaking sounds good!


You all get properly fired up in anticipation to do the booze collection, and head down to the piers. I'll assume you brought a cart (since you didn't bring lackeys to carry stuff).

Upon arrival you notice that someone is already unloading the ship in question, and there are a number of toughs overseeing the process with weapons handy.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

Jean casts Bless on his companions, and then Guidance on himself.
Bless: Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for two minutes.
He approaches the toughs.
"Thanks for your help, we are here to take over... you can leave now. You are needed back to base."
Bluff Roll (+1 guidance): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 = 21


There's bluff and there's impossible bluff. You're known figures and on the bad guys watch list. Time for initiative.

baddies init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

"Don't say I didn't give you a chance to walk away from this."
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea sees we are about to fight again. He draws his blade and hefts shield.

The priest is right, you were all warned.

initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

Init : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Watching the Jean confront the cargo thieves Sileth finds a good position from which to snipe.. Anticipating that this will not end peacefully

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug draws his sword at the sight of soon-to-be corpses.

I assume it isn't too much to ask, he probably had drawn it the moment he saw the baddies

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"Stop! KRONUG TIME!"


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 init

Dwarfus stands like a jackass.

[ooc] dm e does have reach and combat reflexes though


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Marckus is thrown off by Dwarfus's loitering. "Time to work, Maximus!"
How do I have the lowest initiative modifier of anyone?

501 to 550 of 6,485 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.