Second Darkness beer and pretzles

Game Master drbuzzard

Second Darkness converted to PF with gestalt rogues.

map


551 to 600 of 6,479 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Because you're on a team of theivey munchkins.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

Hey! I resemble that remark.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Eh! Eeeeeh! I prefer the term powergamer. It has more syllables and therefore is much exquisite


Order is:

Nivea
Kronug
Sileth
Jean
Baddies
Marckus
Dwarfity Dwarf

The thugs don't look like typical thugs. More like hired mercs. Most are in scale mail with shield, while #1 is sporting full plate and shield.

Maps is updated.

Go.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

I went.

Suspecting arrows are about to fly (despite it not being mentioned) Nivea spends his turn moving up to the building and taking cover.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

Can Jean use his Seize the Initiative War Domain ability to let Marckus reroll his Initiative?
Jean takes a 5' step forward, unsheathes his rapier and dagger, and casts Shield of Faith on himself.
He smiles at the enemies.
"Let's dance!"


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

sigh... I guess diplomacy is not going to work here

Swift :activate arcane pool adding 1d6 shock damage to his attacks for 1 minute

Spell Combat :cast Shield (AC 23), attack @-2
shooting at whoever I have a clear firing Lane to. Taking a 5ft move of necessary
Attack #1 : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage arrow : 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4Damage Shock : 1d6 ⇒ 1

-Posted with Wayfinder


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Why Markus and not me?! :(


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Ha!


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

Marckus was slower :P


it's because you're short.


Since I didn't mention it, the enemies are equipped with a variety of axes, from greataxes down to throwing axes depending on individual. The full plate guy (likely leader) is using a throwing axe, with more on his belt.

There are six targets.

2 with great axes (scale mail) #2,#3
3 with battle axe and shield (scale mail) #1
1 with throwing axes (full plate, buckler) #4#5#6

Sileth shoots #3 (his only clear shot) and hits doing some damage.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug lets out a mighty roar and moves close to Jean, preparing to attack the luckless chud that closes on him.

Move to move (duh), Readying standard to attack the first foe to close on him or Jean


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

New Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Marckus moves forward and pulls out his sap, preparing to dodge incoming blows.
Martial Flex: Dodge (+1 AC)


Hmm, my proofreading sucks, 3 with battle axes and shields #4,#5,#6, #1 is in full plate.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

Free armor for everybody!


The enemy holds their positions while #1 tosses an axe at Jean.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 10 damage: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 hit

PCs up once more.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

If Jean got 21 damage he is out for the count... :S


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus moves up, ready to smash, hopefully someone will provoke with his Combat Reflexes.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

AOO's:

1stDorn DergarNon-Rage PA: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 - 1 = 14 for 1d10 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 3 + 1 = 9
2ndDorn DergarNon-Rage PA: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 - 1 = 13 for 1d10 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 3 + 1 = 16
3rdDorn DergarNon-Rage PA: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 - 1 = 7 for 1d10 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 3 + 1 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug sees his newfound friend fall to the ground and feel the wrath overcome his mind "You will pay cowards! WHO CHOOSES RANGED WEAPONS! COWARDS AND DOGS!"

Mechanics:

Free to Rage, Full to charge #2. And you are next, plated bastard!
2 Bab + 5 Strength +1 weapon + 2 charge -1 Power Attack
Power Charge: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
1d8 base + 7 Strength (1+1/2) + 1 weapon + 3 Power Attack
Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Remaining Rounds o' Rage: 6/7


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus moves up to the left of the barbarian and attacks the same foe with his sap.
+1 Sap Attack!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20, NL damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
demoralize: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

-Posted with Wayfinder


Kronug charges up and lays into one dealing a hefty blow. Doesn't quite drop him.

Marckus does, however, put him down with the follow up.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea seeing our cleric go down and his friends in a fight for their lives foolishly runs into the fray. He attacks thief #3 since he is wearing the least amount of armor.

Die you pirate dogs!

longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


hit


Need an action from Sileth.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

using Spell Combat and Ranged spell strike to shoot at whoever I have a clear shot at

Casting Orb of Acid cantrip.

Attack #1 : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage : 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Damage Shock : 1d6 ⇒ 4
Damage acid if within 35ft : 1d3 ⇒ 2

Attack #2 : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage : 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Damage Shock : 1d6 ⇒ 2

-Posted with Wayfinder


You don't have precise shot, so you miss both times as all targets in are in melee. You shoot at 5, but it glances off his armor.

Bad guys are up.

1 steps back and chucks an axe at Kronug
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 11 damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 hit

5 attacks Kronug also.

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 8 damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 hit

It would make my life easier if your AC were in your name header Kronug

3 attacks Marckus
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 18 damage: 1d12 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 hit

4,6 attack Nivea

to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 11 damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 miss
to hit: 1d20 ⇒ 15 damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 hit

PCs up again.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

there's a reason why archers take precise shot ASAP... That - 4 sucks

As a full round action Sileth Runs (x4 spd) around the combatants and ends up 40 behind the enemy making sure to avoid running through their AOO space

posting from phone, so I can't move the icon on the map

-Posted with Wayfinder


I don't know that such a path exists. It would take a few rounds to do that through the buildings lining the docks (and you have to run in a straight line if you are talking better than x2).


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus rages

What scared to face me!

He moves spinning Delilah over his head then launches it into 5's chest

Dorn DergarRage/PA: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 23 for 1d10 + 6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 3 + 1 = 12


You smack him good and hard. He is pretty wobbly at this point, but still up.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

Jean is very busy seeing the inside of his eyelids.
Stabilize Check DC 10: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 4 = 6
Goes to -5 HP, not stable yet.


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

ok.. Change of plans

Sileth moves 30 ft SE and then shoots at #1 who disengaged to get into throwing distance (maybe the - 4 for firing into melee will not apply?)

Attack #1 : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage : 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage Shock : 1d6 ⇒ 5

-Posted with Wayfinder


The target still has cover from friendly bodies for a -4 to hit, so you miss.

This comes to the archers are badass, unless of course they are low level and can't hit anything.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug growls in pain and smacks again, this time at #5.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


5 goes down.


Male Human Gestalt Rogue/Shield Fighter 3 AC: 22; touch: 12; FF: 17; Fort: +5, Ref: +2; Will: +0; CMD: 19, Init: +6, Perception: +5, HP: 38

Nivea takes damage. Whenever it is his turn, he presses his attack on #3 again.

longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


miss


Half-Orc Brawler/Rogue 14 - HP: 130/130, AC: 32/T: 19/FF: 26 +Def.Arw. - INIT: +3, Percep: +20/27 <see in dark> F: +18-2/R: +19/W: +17 - CMB: +21 - CMD: 39, Speed: 30ft

Marckus shifts into position and swings his sap twice at the injured fellow. "How's that feel, guy?"
+1 Sap Flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23, Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
+1 Sap Flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5, Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Demoralize (if I hit): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Marckus manages to drop his target.

With half his men down, the leader steps back and speaks up with an empty hand.

"Ok, that's enough, let us go with our gear, and we're done here. I'm not paid enough for this. "


HP 104/104 AC 31/ T 18/ FF 26/ F+15/ R+21/ W+15/CMD 18, Init +8, Perc +19, Arcane Pool 10/13

Taking DMs hint

. "fine. Leave the cargo and GO!, but before you leave, tell us who paid you insufficiently to steal this cargo "

-Posted with Wayfinder


"Yeah, I can do that. I feel set up. It was Cleeg. " and he administers to his men than are still breathing and clears them out.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Kellid) ---- HP (98/126) RAGE HP(132/170) -- AC 24(22 or 19 Reckless) - T 14(11/8) - FF 22(20/17) -- F 14(18) - R 13- W 7 (10) -- CMD 28 -- Init +6 -- Perception +14 --Rage Rounds: 24/27 -- Rogue 11 // Barbarian(Invulnerable Rager) 11 -- FATIGUED [ ]
Temporary Effects:
21 NL damage

Kronug calms himself and helps carrying Jean, but before the thugs leave he yells at them. "Eh, Axes! You value your men's lifes, that honors you. What's your name?"


"I am Braddikar Faje. This is my company of warriors- the Badaxes. I would not have them die for nothing. "


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

And I hope Jean either.


Someone stabilizes Jean (PC or NPC-don't matter to me).

You see off the mercs, and the people pilfering the booze.


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

I'm thinkin we should hire them.


Male Human (Taldan) Gestalt Cleric of Besmara / Rogue 8 | HP 27/67 | AC 24 (+2 vs Traps) T 17 FF 20 CMD 21 | F +12 R +14 (+2 vs Traps) W +13 | Init +4 | Perc +14 (+4 Traps) | Status: Bless (8r)

Jean, unconscious, agrees.
But I sincerely doubt the DM will allow us to do that. And on the other hand, as stronger than us, they would overpower us and take over our "operation".


Vital:
HP 40(-)/50 AC 18/(-)12/16 CMD 17 (-) W+5, R+8, F+9 (-) +2 SLA, SR 12 Pois, Spell) rage 13/14 Init +4 Blackblood 3/3
Skills:
Appraise+9 Gambler+10 Percep+11 Surv+10, SoH+8, Intimidate+6, Local+6, SM+10
Rogue/Bloodrager (Untouchable/primalist )Blackblood Bloodline

Dwarfus moves over to Jean

He pokes him a bit. So why did we bring this fella along?

551 to 600 of 6,479 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Second Darkness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.