Savage Rifts and the Tomorrow Legion

Game Master Shadow Bloodmoon

The world ended and now you are a part of its rebirth and aftermath. The Tomorrow Legion protects the innocent from those who would harm, hinder or simply eat them. You are a part of the Legion, make us proud.

Maps


2,051 to 2,094 of 2,094 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

Last Round Action
Boost Driving of Pvt: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d10 ⇒ 4
Plus 2 dice to his driving skill

This round

Agility: 1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 4

Hearing the aircraft enter the area, Shakti moves to one of the APC's gunports, and starts laying down fire, concentrating on one of the sky-cycles.

Gr. Boost Shooting: 1d12 + 3 + 1d12 ⇒ (12) + 3 + (6) = 211d10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Shooting RoF 4: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 121d12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d12 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 121d6 ⇒ 1
Shooting RoF 4: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d12 + 1 + 1d12 ⇒ (12) + 1 + (1) = 141d12 + 1 + 1d12 ⇒ (12) + 1 + (3) = 161d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d6 ⇒ 4
Damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4, 3) + 1 = 133d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) + 1 = 103d6 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 5) + 1 + (6) + (5) = 243d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3, 3) + 1 = 10
Damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5, 1) + 1 = 93d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 4) + 1 + (5) = 213d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4, 5) + 1 = 133d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 5, 1) + 1 = 10


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Techno Wizardry: 1d8 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 1 *3*

Jaq, hoping to keep them in the air tries to channel some power into Anya's systems and reroute the whatsits to produce a shield.

Instead, she programs the suits PA system by accident.

"I AM THE BEATBOX MASTER"

Agility: 1d8 ⇒ 81d6 ⇒ 6 *11* Woo!
ACES!: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

"WHAT?!? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!" Wraith screams as sound beyond comprehensions suddenly over-rides all comms and blares into her ears.

"Where...where did THAT come from???"

She frantically futzes with the dials before she finds something similar but way whole bunch more bigger better faster stronger.

"Okay you guys need to get down now," Anya comments as she sets the pair down on terra firma.

Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 5
WILD Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 2

"Mommy has to go to work now," she says as she zooms off, hunting speeder bikes.

Jaq, since we're in the bistro-math of chase distances, you can keep trying to case it on me. Probably.


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

"She has a point," Ariel says as she watches Anya fly off, "Where did that come from?"

Jaq just shrugs helplessly.


Savage Rifts RotRwT

All the Dice:
CS APC Agility: 1d6 ⇒ 21d6 ⇒ 3
CS Garrison Agilty: 1d6 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -11d6 - 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) - 4 + (4) = 6
CS SkyCycle Piloting: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d8 + 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (8) + 2 + (6) = 16
Pvt. Casey Driving: 1d10 ⇒ 6
SkyCycle Firing at Anya: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
SkyCycle Firing at Mountaineer: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
SkyCycle Laser Hit Anya: 4d10 + 1d10 ⇒ (10, 8, 1, 8) + (9) = 36
SkyCycle Laser Hit Mountaineer: 4d10 ⇒ (8, 6, 9, 4) = 27
Pvt.Casey Maintain Control: 1d10 ⇒ 4
SkyCycle Pilot Wreck: 1d8 + 2 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 - 4 = 2

CS SkyCycles- Joker, JS, 9C, 7C
Jaq- KH, 8D
Shakti- QC
Pvt. Casey- 10S
Anya- 6H
CS Garrison Troops- 2S
CS APC Troops- Under Cover
Burgurk-

Anya sets down the two other women on the ground and then takes off amid a round of laser fire from the SkyCycles as they come around for another pass. The shot hits her in the back as she lifts off, sending sparks flying everywhere. The other cycle veers off and fires at the Mountaineer just as Private Casey gets it moving. He turns sharply to avoid the incoming fire and nearly loses control, but Shakti's magic gives him an edge and he grips the steering column tighter as his focus increases. As the SkyCycle flies past, laser fire erupts from the APC when Shakti opens up on it, sending it crashing into the remains of the Mark V and ending it in a massive fireball...

Still need a Maneuver roll for Burgurk and then I will pull your card for this round.
I'm presuming that Shakti is dropping the dragon at this point. I will also need Shakti to roll Agility or take a level of Fatigue due to Bumps and Bruises.
Anya, you've got another two wounds incoming and another Maintain Control Piloting Roll.
After all that, Jaq is up!


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

I made an Agility roll for the round in along with my action, is another roll needed for Complications or something?


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

I was thinking about this later and realized I should have just posted a roll in case it is an extra required roll. If it wasn't an extra one, you can apply this roll to the next round.

Agility: 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 5

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

Spartans! Let's start this!: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Show this petty officer who's the hardest!: 1d10 ⇒ 10
This biggest mistake that you ever made! I'll toss you like a frag grenade! I'll stomp you in the face with my sandals and tonight we shall rhyme in the shade!: 1d10 ⇒ 6 = eleventy billion

WILD Soak!: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Huh. What are the odds? =)

Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 5
WILD Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 5

*WHAM*

The laser bolt hits dead center--right into the reinforced armor plating. Again.

Anya struggles to maintain altitude, doing a corkscrew but eventually getting control back.

"Gotta hand it to those cycle jocks, they know how to target center mass...no matter what."


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Seeing the APC that shot down one of the Skycycles, Charly grabs Ariel and makes a run for it, figuring that it's at least friendly adjacent.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Agility & Wild: 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 5


Savage Rifts RotRwT


CS SkyCycles- Joker, JS, 9C, 7C
Jaq- KH, 8D
Shakti- QC
Pvt. Casey- 10S
Burgurk- 10D
Anya- 6H
CS Garrison Troops- 2S
CS APC Troops- Under Cover

Yes, Shakti, that was a complication roll, but you succeeded, so no bumps and bruises.

As Private Casey regains control, Shakti struggles to hang on to something in the back of the Mountaineer so she doesn't get banged around. when she gets her balance back, she can see two women running full steam towards her amid laser fire and smoke.

Meanwhile, Burgurk sees that he has the Garrison troops all but cowed with his mental powers and also spots to the two women running for the Mountaineer.

In the air, Anya avoids being taken out by the remaining SkyCycle Pilot and tries to maneuver behind him to no avail. She does fly over the troops on the ground however, all of which are still hiding from the now non-existent dragon.

Shakti, Anya and Burgurk are up! Private Casey, unless told otherwise, is going to drive towards Jaq and Ariel.

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

"Whoa whoa whoa! I thought we had a plan that involved a dragon eating flying cycles.

I hope we can still have that plan because I really can not take many more of those shots.

Tell ya what, Imma lay in wait until we can give those cycles something else to worry about. Maybe a dragon, maybe something else, we got a lot of options.

Once they're distracted I'll take them in the flank."

Wraith flies into the sun, engaging her camouflage systems.

Stealth: 1d8 ⇒ 4
WILD Stealth: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Notice 8 to see


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Burgurk tries to keep the Coalition troops distracted with the dust and dirt :

Psionics,+4 dice,-4 Chase: 1d12 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 11d6 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 4 = 2 No, no, NO! Spending a Benny...

Psionics,+4 dice,-4 Chase: 1d12 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 31d6 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5 = Success so they're at -2 to Shooting, Agility, etc.


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Just double checking, but sprinting to the Mountaineer is my action this round, correct?


Savage Rifts RotRwT

He is driving towards you, but yes, if you want to mount up this round, you would have to sprint. Anything else earns you a MAP, -2.


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Jaq sprints right for the Mountaineer with Ariel in tow.


Savage Rifts RotRwT

Anya disappears into the sun as the SkyCycle flies underneath her, scanning for targets.

Burgurk sends rocks and sticks and camp debris flying towards the remaining troops, some of whom are starting to recover and regain their senses. Burgurk can see that a few of them are starting to regroup.

Jaq and Ariel reach the Mountaineer as Shakti opens the door and beckons them in. "Let's go! We still have to pick up the mentalist."

Private Casey puts pedal to metal and heads towards Burgurk..

Next round maneuver rolls from Burgurk and Anya. Shakti, you can still take an action if you wish, otherwise we are moving forward.

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 2
WILD Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 6
WILD Pilot ACE!!: 1d6 ⇒ 4 = 10

Anya pulls a loop and gets on the comm. "Okay, I'm hip with skeedaddling, but can someone help me crashing this flycycle? We gotta deal with it or it'll follow the Mountaineer and shoot it bits!"


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Agility: 1d6 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 3 Phooey!


Savage Rifts RotRwT

CS SkyCycle Piloting: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
CS APC Troops x10: 1d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 5
CS Garrison Troops x15: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 21d6 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3
Private Casey Driving: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8


Anya- Joker, QH
Pvt. Casey, Shakti, Jaq- KS,8S
CS APC Troops- KD
CS SkyCycles- 4H, 3S
CS Garrison Troops- Rallying
Burgurk- Pinned Down

Anya pulls up into a loop and finds herself tight behind the SkyCycle pilot while is now trying to get a bead on the Mountaineer. Private Casey heads right for Burgurk as he sees the troops that were in the APC start to come out from cover and level their weapons at the Simvan. What is left of the Garrison troops are fast approaching as well. Now that the dragon is gone, they seem to have regained their composure and are dead set on making someone pay for this debacle.

Anya, you have a Joker, so you can go anytime and have a +2. Shakti and Jaq may go as well.


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Jaq wastes no time in going for the spare parts bin now that she and Ariel are safe.

Techno Wizardry (Defection): 1d8 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 4 Success

"Okay, we need this, that, and," she pours through the bins before coming face to face with Shakti. "You smell like magic. Sorry, but I need a strand fo your hair."

Just as she apologizes, she plucks a hair from the minimized goddess' head and wraps it tightly around a feldspar that had somehow wound up in the Mountaineer's spare parts bins. A few quick clicks and Jaq gives a whoop of triumph.

"There! Now to plug it in!"

A second later, there's a flicker through the ATV's systems as magic and electricity flow throughout the wiring. Things seem to be having a harder time getting through to the armor, now.

Cast Deflection, -2 to hit the ATV

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

Oh! Sure! For -them- you cast Deflection! =p

"Hey! Great job guys! Imma kill these fraggers now!" Anya chirps as she's _finally_ able to turn the tables on those cycles-pukes.

As she shifts power to weapons, her camo system flickers and goes out just a second before she brings the PAIN.

The PAIN:

All dice rolls have a +2 added for the Joker

Shooting! Med Laser #1, (2 MAP + 2 RDS): 1d12 - 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) - 4 + 4 + 2 = 9 raise
WILD Shooting! #1, (2 MAP + 2 RDS): 1d6 - 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) - 4 + 4 + 2 = 4

Shooting! Med Laser #2, (2 MAP + 2 RDS): 1d12 - 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) - 4 + 4 + 2 = 3
WILD Shooting! #2, (2 MAP + 2 RDS): 1d6 - 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) - 4 + 4 + 2 = 7 hit

Shooting! Mini Missiles, #3, (2 MAP + 2 RDS): 1d12 - 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) - 4 + 4 + 2 = 12 raise
WILD Shooting! #3, (2 MAP + 2 RDS): 1d6 - 4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) - 4 + 4 + 2 = 4

Damage #1 Med laser AP 10 Raise!: 3d10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (10, 3, 10) + (4) + 2 = 29
Damage ACE ACE!!: 2d10 ⇒ (9, 9) = 18 = 47(!)

Damage #2 Med laser AP 10: 3d10 + 2 ⇒ (7, 6, 4) + 2 = 19

Damage #3 Mini Missiles, anti-Vehicular AP11 Raise!: 4d6 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5, 6, 6) + (1) + 2 = 24
Damage ACE ACE!: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4 = 28


Savage Rifts RotRwT

The SkyCycle Pilot looks up just as Anya comes shrieking down from above, weapons blazing. The vehicle explodes into multiple fragments and if anything is left of its pilot, it would take days to find out. Anya rockets through the resulting plume of fire, triumphant.

A shimmer of energy envelopes the Mountaineer as Jaq plugs in her device and several laser bolts bounce off as the troops begin to open fire.

They haven't actually take their actions yet, but for story's sake... I'll wait one more day for Shakti and then I'll bot her and then do the APC troops actions.


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

Seeing the second Sky Cycle burst into flames, Shakti laughs with excitement, and then shifts her point of aim towards the remaining soldiers on the ground. Whether she takes any out, or merely provides enough covering fire to keep the troops behind cover instead of shooting back, the purpose is served either way.

RoF 4: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (5) = 11
Damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2, 3) + 1 = 73d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 5) + 1 = 123d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) + 1 = 53d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1) + 1 + (3) = 9

Rof 4: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 91d12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d6 ⇒ 1
Damage: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3, 5) + 1 = 123d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 4) + 1 = 113d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3, 2) + 1 = 73d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 1 = 12


Savage Rifts RotRwT

CS APC Troops Shoot Burgurk x3: 1d8 ⇒ 71d8 ⇒ 51d8 ⇒ 1
Two Hits Burgurk: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 3) + 1 = 103d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1, 3) + 1 = 6

Shakti lays into the troops trying to get a shot off at Burgurk, her rifle barrel turning a bright crimson as its bolts cut through the air. It sends a few scurrying back behind cover, but the ones that hold their ground open up on the poor Simvan. One of their weapons malfunctions and the soldier tosses it to the ground and tries to draw his pistol. Two others are able to wing the Kineticist, sparks flying off his armor and a growing heat near his skin tell him it could have been much worse.

Alright, last round of maneuvering from Anya and Burgurk and then you can pick up Burgurk and get out of there!! Assuming Private Casey can hold it together..


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Agility: 1d6 ⇒ 21d6 ⇒ 4 = Success

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Pilot ACE!!: 1d6 ⇒ 1 = 7
WILD Pilot!: 1d6 ⇒ 2

"GOT YA!" Anya screams as the cycle makes a satisfying blow-up sound.

"Wait minute...." she muses.

She engages the chameleon system as best she can and flies back. Touching the ground just long enough to locate the hardened housing, she grabs the burned cylinders that may--or may not--have been the large lasers the cycles were using before hellburning out.

***Hey new girl, you like to fix things, yeah? Well I got sumpin' what needs fixin'.***


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Can Jaq here Anya speaking over the radio considering she doesn't have a headset or other comms gear at the moment?

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

hee. It is entirely plausible that Anya's annoying patois is coming from every speaker around Jaq in enough decibels for comprehension. ^_^ Also, no worries, as Wraith is gonna keep pestering you about it after this. =p


Savage Rifts RotRwT

Private Casey Driving: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Garrison Troops Agility x15: 1d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 4
APC Troops Agility x10: 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 1


Burgurk AH
Anya 8S
CS Garrison Troops 2S
Private Casey, Shakti, Jaq- Busy Picking Up Burgurk
CS APC Troops- Behind Cover

Private Casey is swinging by to pick up Burgurk, but is technically out of the chase with that roll. That means that Shakti and Jaq are too busy helping get Burgurk aboard to do much of anything else. Otherwise, Burgurk and Anya still have actions if they want to take any parting shots.

Private Casey pulls up alongside Burgurk and the ramp comes down as the women coax him to get inside quickly. Anya flies down and picks up what pieces she can salvage before rocketing off to join the others.

The Coalition forces, though vast, are too scattered to be effective at this point. The Mountaineer can easily outrun them, but Casey calls from the front, "We have to get out of here, I can't outrun radio waves."


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Just FYI, Shakti boosted Private Casey's Driving by 2 dice.... Don't know if it's too late to ret-con or not...

Burgurk continues to keep the Coalition troops distracted with the dust and dirt :

Psionics,+4 dice: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Psionics & Wild ACE!: 1d12 ⇒ 121d6 ⇒ 1
Psionics ACE!: 1d12 ⇒ 12 OMG...
Psionics ACE!: 1d12 ⇒ 1 = 41!!!

Can I have something cool happen because of the 41??? Like blowing a blast crater out of the ground they're standing on and send them all flying thru the air, or something?
Otherwise, they're at -4 to Shooting, Agility, etc.


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

With the range increasing, Shakti picks a target or two that has not run for cover and targets them each with a three shot burst. She continues to maintain her concentration in order to keep the boost to Pvt. Casey's driving capability active.

3rb: 1d12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 2 = 141d6 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (3) = 11
3rb: 1d12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 2 = 141d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Damage AP2: 3d6 + 1 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 3) + 1 + 2 + (1) = 14
W/Raise: 14 + 1d6 ⇒ 14 + (2) = 16
Damage AP2: 3d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) + 1 + 2 = 12
W/Raise: 12 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ 12 + (6) + (4) = 22


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Just one shy of the answer to everything. :P

Jaq doesn't have much bandwidth to spare as she concentrates on keeping the shield up for as long as she can.

Ariel, having nothing better to do, grabs a headset.

"Yeah, we'll talk price later. Can you see any pursuit or signs of trouble up there flygirl?"

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

"Chasing us now? Neg. The only thing that had delta v enough to keep up with wheela I just smoked. The big boots are too busy be chased by a flower pot and a giant whale to hurt anyone else.

Wraith doesn't elaborate on the last metaphor.

"Price? Oh chummer near as I can scan I just pulled yer hoop out of CS garrison. We're in friend's-do territory.

Of course if don't wanna be friends I guess I can always put ya back...."


Savage Rifts RotRwT

I had forgotten that Shakti was still concentrating on that. Either way...

As Burgurk gets aboard the Mountaineer and the team starts to speed off, the Simvan turns and his eyes begin to glow for a brief moment. At first nothing happens, but then the ground beneath you starts to shake and tumble and cracks split the ground in twain. Giant crevasses begin to tear themselves into the earth and swallow the remains of the APC and the garrison. A plume of hot steam shoots out, sending a few Coalition soldiers into the air. Shakti takes a brief advantage of this moment and plucks two of them out of the air with laser blasts. As they fall back to the ground, you can see that a large crater is starting to form where the garrison used to be. All you can see now is a cloud of dust and smoke and flame rising behind you as you leave the area...

We'll get back into wilderness travel mode next, but for now, go ahead and formally introduce yourselves and then we'll get started.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

Way cool, that was fantastic, thank you very much! :)


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

Welp, I think Burgurk made the CS's shoot on sight for big reward list. That was impressive!

Jaq concentrates for a little while long to maintain the shield. After it's clear that they are in the clear, she lets it drop and slumps against a bulkhead.

"Of course I wanna be friends, but we don't even know your taste in milkshakes yet," Ariel replies, a mischievous smile playing on her face.

"Hey," Jaq mutters as she tugs on Burgruk's pantsleg, "How easily riled is your friend in the power armor?"


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

"She is very chaotic, so I have no idea what might set her off, but so far she hasn't killed anyone out-of-hand in the week (?) I've known her. By the way, my name's Burgurk, I have psychic powers. What's your name, what did you do to piss the Coalition off, and what are your abilities?"


D-Bee Mystic: Size: 0, Parry 8, Pace 6, Toughness 14 (7), Charisma -2, Bennies: 5, PPE: 10/20, Staff PPE: 0/10, ISP: 10/10

Shakti returns from the gun port, a large grin on her face, and the barrels of her blasters still glowing with heat from the extended use.
The grin reveals her pointed teeth, in an otherwise human looking mouth. While she looks relatively human, she obviously not, bearing skin with a slightly bluish cast, and six arms where only two should be.

"Well that was fun! Are there any more of these Coalition troops about? Perhaps you could get captured again, and we could slaughter them while rescuing you!"

She turns and smiles at Burgurk, "That was impressive psychomancy, Burgurk; perhaps I should consider breeding with you. It is only too bad that your destruction was so complete that their carcasses were lost as well. We could have enjoyed a chance to feast on the flesh of our defeated foes! Perhaps one of the flyers landed far enough from the blast that some meat might yet be recovered!"

Sovereign Court

Pr3tTy G1rl |PA: TOU: 25(12) |B3nn1es: 1/3 | W0undz: 0 |P4rry 5/D0dge: TN 5 |T0ughne$$: 12(4) | P4ce: 6 |Cha:+2| N0t1ce: d4+2

"What's a milkshake?" Anya voxes over in sincere wide-eyed confusion and curiosity as she flies along. She pulls up along the mountaineer long enough to deposit the two possibly-intact gun casings into the cargo area before flying off high and right to scout some more.

"Is it like a soykaf?"


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

The radio answers Anya's question with dead silence, mainly because Ariel and Jaq are both looking at Shakti with eyes as round as saucers.

"Uh, before I answer that, are we heading to the Federation of Magic," Jaq asks.


Male Simvan Mind Melter; Wounds 0, Bennies 3/3; Parry 5, Toughness 13(8); Heal d4, Intim d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Psionics d10; 70 ISP

DM SBM - I dunno, are we? What were our last official orders again? :)


Savage Rifts RotRwT

The official orders were to rescue Jaq, head back to Garnet Town and report in, as that is where you are stationed for the time being. Once you check in, you will be given your promotions and XP. Then you will get your next mission from the Mayor.

November 1st, 109 P.A., 11:47am. 40 degrees, Partly Cloudy, Light Wind. 124 miles to Garnet Town.

After making sure that the Coalition is not following you, you start back in the direction of Garnet Town. Private Casey, wiping a few beads of sweat from his brow, exclaims, "That was amazing! I mean, a bit scary, but wow! I'm so glad I got assigned to you guys. I'll try to get us home as quick as I can."

The travel is bumpy, but until roads and highways are rebuilt or built anew, that will always be the case. As you start to calm down from the adrenaline rush of combat, Ariel looks around at each of the rest of you. "I... I've never met a Simvan before or anyone like you," she looks at Shakti. "Is it true that you both umm... eat people?" She looks as if she has seen too much in her young life and clings closely to Jaq.

Okay, travel time. Remember at any time during this, you can choose to do an Interlude for a free Benny. One per character though.. Now, I will need one Survival roll from whomever is navigating (Burgurk last time), one Driving roll from whomever is driving the Mountaineer (Private Casey last time) and a Piloting roll from Anya, since she is flying. Whoever is on Lookout needs to make a Notice roll and if anyone else wants to do anything (Like a ritual to boost Casey's driving for instance), they certainly can. I'll call for a roll based on what you want to do.


Female Human Techno-Wizard Bennies: 2 Wounds: 3/3 PPE: 12/15 Status: [NONE] Pace: 6, Parry: 4, Toughness: 9(4), Size: 0, Charisma: +2 (+4 while speaking)

"Right, home! Where's home again? I kinda got rattled by the giant dragon and ride on the outside of someone's powerarmor," Jaq says, not all that subtly trying to figure out where they're going.

Not enough time for me to do it tonight, but I do want to do an interlude.

2,051 to 2,094 of 2,094 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Savage Rifts and the Tomorrow Legion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.