Rule the City! (Inactive)

Game Master D-Kal

Roll20 Map


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,108 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

Arcane Bolt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Fethryth flings more magic at the vampire


Feth:
Unfortunately the active Web spell provides Total Cover to the vampire against your ranged attacks. You effectively can't even see the vampire.


AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Current HP 51/51 | F +3 R +2 W +2 (+8 vscharms/compulsions) | Init +1 (roll twice, take better) | Perc -2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2nd-4/4 1st-7/7
Human

Fate casts the spell from the Cure Light Wounds scroll in her hand then walks up to Sarcon, discharging it on him.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

Fate, i think your in a wall.

Dark Archive

Male Two-Handed Fighter 3 l AC 25/12/23 l HP 12/39 l F+5, R+3, W+4 l Init +5 l 20 ft.

If the Vampire is "Ensnared" by the cloth, does that mean he is effectively flat-footed?

About to sling curses of profound language out, Marcello is effectively stopped by Sarcons ingenuity.
*And here I thought I had Sarcon pegged as a barbarian... I need to be more on guard.*
Spurred on by that, Marcello stepped up to the Vampire and swung at the moving part of the cloth.

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (4, 1) + 11 = 16


Male Human Necromancer 3 | HP 10/43 | AC 20/14/16 | F 4 R +5 W +7 | Init +12 | 30 ft.

Did I say Heroism? How silly of me, I meant Bless.


Fate, Sarcon is right. That's a pillar.

Marcello, I'm treating it as entangled. Which, with Victor's Bless, is enough to make your grossly inferior attack rolls hit.

Waiting on correction from Fate and action from Feth.


Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

Fethryth walks over to Melaphi, pulls out a potion of cure light wounds and hands it to him.

Fethryth's at full health now


AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Current HP 51/51 | F +3 R +2 W +2 (+8 vscharms/compulsions) | Init +1 (roll twice, take better) | Perc -2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2nd-4/4 1st-7/7
Human

Oh, I didn't realize that's what it was. If that's the case, then I didn't have line of sight to Marcello and the vampire, so I wouldn't have been able to Misfortune them, so glad that was cleared up.

Double moved to the corner


Concentration DC 17: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
Concentration DC 16: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
The vampire frustratedly casts a spell of fire towards the giant that ensnared him.
Fire Damage vs Sarcon: 5d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 4, 4) = 13 DC 17 Reflex Half

Party up! Blanket is burned and vampire is now effectively invisible again.

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
so the vampire is covered in burned up cloth? Doesn't sound invisible to me. Also I have a backpack still and guess what I plan to do with it.
attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25


Melaphi shakes his head, "Keep the potion of Feth, for in case I'm not around some time, or am unable to reach you."

He then establishes a life link with Sarcon.

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

Who's this ^^ guy?!


Male Human
Stats:
Oracle (Life) 5 HP 55/55, AC 18 (T 10, FF 18), Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6, Init 0, Perception +3

No idea, but it looks like a dragon, so I'd be careful.
Wishing I could set a default alias to post from per thread....

Dark Archive

Male Two-Handed Fighter 3 l AC 25/12/23 l HP 12/39 l F+5, R+3, W+4 l Init +5 l 20 ft.

I got so confused there...

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (3, 1) + 11 = 15
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 76

Slashing at the point of origin from the torrent of fire, Marcello cuts the same place, hoping to hit something, while groaning under his breath about something along the lines of "Magic!... Good with it..." and other words that seemed to belong more in the mouth of some fisherman.


Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

"As you wish" Fethryth nods to Melaphi. She puts the potion away and pulls out a scroll in its place.


Male Human Necromancer 3 | HP 10/43 | AC 20/14/16 | F 4 R +5 W +7 | Init +12 | 30 ft.

Victor doesn't do anything this round. Other than pulling out a scroll.


AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Current HP 51/51 | F +3 R +2 W +2 (+8 vscharms/compulsions) | Init +1 (roll twice, take better) | Perc -2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2nd-4/4 1st-7/7
Human

Delay for this round.


Marcello makes contact with his sword and is fairly certain it hurt. Sarcon swings his backpack at the vampire, but finds it a less effective tactic than the blanket. Fate, Feth, and Victor prepare for action while Melaphi binds his life force to Sarcon.

MM vs Marcello: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3, 3, 2) + 4 = 16
A spell is cast from the darkness, striking Marcello with sudden force missiles!

Party up!

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

I'm hoping to see if he moved after casting, so i know which square to swing at. if not swing at the one Marchello is swinging at.

Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 5) + 13 = 21
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 46

i see Marchello has gotten into my orphan supply. also 5 points to Melaphi.


Male Human
Stats:
Oracle (Life) 5 HP 55/55, AC 18 (T 10, FF 18), Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6, Init 0, Perception +3

Letting life flow into Sarcon, Melaphi again applies his magic to heal his own wounds.
CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Taking a cue from the half-orc, he begins looking around the room for anything that might be used to throw over the vampire, or to cover the floor.

"Feth, Victor. Looking for anything that can be strewn about the floor that would reveal the vampires passing."

@DM-Kal, looking for any powder type substance in the lab? Papers that can be shredded and tossed about? Drapes that can be pulled down?


Give me a perception check.


Male Human
Stats:
Oracle (Life) 5 HP 55/55, AC 18 (T 10, FF 18), Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6, Init 0, Perception +3

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Melaphi:
It looks like the only things around that might work would be ashes or embers. Unfortunately the only readily accessible sources of such are within the radius of the active Web spell. There is one open flame to the south (aside from the torches), but reaching into that probably wouldn't go well.


AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Current HP 51/51 | F +3 R +2 W +2 (+8 vscharms/compulsions) | Init +1 (roll twice, take better) | Perc -2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2nd-4/4 1st-7/7
Human

Fate casts her Cure Light Wounds spell from the scroll, then moves up to touch Sarcon.

"This vampire is becoming most annoying. Ve vill have to make his punishment more severe."

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human Necromancer 3 | HP 10/43 | AC 20/14/16 | F 4 R +5 W +7 | Init +12 | 30 ft.

Victor's appearance becomes more and more disgruntled and his head swings wildly between the halted fight, the bleeding Sarcon and the barred door. He uses a moment to run towards the door, still clutching the vampire's spell book in his gloved hands.


Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

"Should have burned that while I had the chance" Fethryth comments when she sees Victor exiting with the spell book. She shakes her head in regret.

Turning her attention to the scroll in her hands she sets off the spell.

Protection From Evil on herself

Dark Archive

Male Two-Handed Fighter 3 l AC 25/12/23 l HP 12/39 l F+5, R+3, W+4 l Init +5 l 20 ft.

Trying to follow up on the swing that hit something before, Marcello stops mid swing.

Knowing the Vampire from just this way he has been fighting, Marcello seems sure that this man of night will hide until his situation is better suited... Like with the aid of someone.

"BLOCK THE DOOR!"

Shouting as loud as possible, Marcello moves out from the pillar and scans the room, waiting for anything that could be the Vampire trying to cast any spells.

Prepare an attack or move towards, if the Vampire cast anything.


That would be moving away from the last place you heard the vampire, fyi.

Dark Archive

Male Two-Handed Fighter 3 l AC 25/12/23 l HP 12/39 l F+5, R+3, W+4 l Init +5 l 20 ft.

Then I would like to move back, if able to.


The vampire sounds to be moving, but before anyone can react, he's simply gone.
Perception checks to hear him?

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Dark Archive

Male Two-Handed Fighter 3 l AC 25/12/23 l HP 12/39 l F+5, R+3, W+4 l Init +5 l 20 ft.

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35


Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human Necromancer 3 | HP 10/43 | AC 20/14/16 | F 4 R +5 W +7 | Init +12 | 30 ft.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Current HP 51/51 | F +3 R +2 W +2 (+8 vscharms/compulsions) | Init +1 (roll twice, take better) | Perc -2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2nd-4/4 1st-7/7
Human

Fate taps Marcello with Guidance.

Considering Fate's perception penalty, that seems like a more effective use of her action....


Male Human
Stats:
Oracle (Life) 5 HP 55/55, AC 18 (T 10, FF 18), Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6, Init 0, Perception +3

5 HP transfers from Melaphi to Sarcon.

Melaphi moves to one of the torches to take it down, intending to burn away the remains of the web spell. Probably take a me couple turns as I had to double move just to reach a torch.


Stealth: 1d20 + 20 - 10 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 20 - 10 + 12 = 37
The vampire remains undetected as it scurries off into the room somewhere and goes silent.

Victor, Marcello, Feth, and Sarcon up!

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

survival: 1d2 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

attempt to follow him

EDIT............f!&@ me


Male Human Necromancer 3 | HP 10/43 | AC 20/14/16 | F 4 R +5 W +7 | Init +12 | 30 ft.

Victor remains hidden behind the collum, where he clings desperately to the tome. He bolsters himself with negative energy, hoping to stave off his doom.


Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

Fethryth turns to the door and casts Detect Magic.

Dark Archive

Male Two-Handed Fighter 3 l AC 25/12/23 l HP 12/39 l F+5, R+3, W+4 l Init +5 l 20 ft.

Am I able to move toward the vampire with my Perception?

Moving slowly, Marcello moves carefully into reach and tries if possible to hit the Vampire with his sword. He had no time to leave the vampire to his own doings.


Male Human
Stats:
Oracle (Life) 5 HP 55/55, AC 18 (T 10, FF 18), Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6, Init 0, Perception +3

Melaphi severs his life link with the half-orc, then yanks a torch out of its bracket and races back towards the webs.


Marcello can't quite figure out where the vampire went, but he moves further into the room to prepare for the reappearance.

Feth detects for magic, but doesn't find any.

Melaphi moves towards the web to begin burning it away.

The vampire appears on the ceiling, dropping down to the door and declaring "I'll make this room your grave!" he declares as he passes through the door and slams it shut.

Party up!


Male Human Necromancer 3 | HP 10/43 | AC 20/14/16 | F 4 R +5 W +7 | Init +12 | 30 ft.

Victor shoots out from behind his cover, and legs it further into the room, hoping to avoid whatever the vampire meant to inflict upon them.

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

naptime!


AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Current HP 51/51 | F +3 R +2 W +2 (+8 vscharms/compulsions) | Init +1 (roll twice, take better) | Perc -2
Spells Per Day Remaining:
2nd-4/4 1st-7/7
Human

Fate laughs at the vampire's declaration.

"Fate does not foresee falling today. Your supply of spells is certainly running low now, no?"

Double move


Male Human
Stats:
Oracle (Life) 5 HP 55/55, AC 18 (T 10, FF 18), Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +6, Init 0, Perception +3

"It's going to be a long night I see." Melaphi sighs. He grabs a hold of Garroth and drags him towards the west door.


Female Common Elf / Sacred Fist Warpriest 2 + MOMS Monk 1 / AC +16[*20] Touch +16 Flat Footed +13[*17] / HP: +30/30 / F +5 R +6 W +7 / Init +3/ Per +10 / Sense Motive +8
S+SP:
Spells:3/3Blessings: 3/3 Stunning Fist: 1/1 PoP Ready Skyseer Ready Cloak

"I would be very careful opening that door. There's probably something very unpleasant on the other side" Fethryth goes to help Melaphi drag poor Garroth. "Also our rope is broken. We'll have to find another way to climb up"

Shadow Lodge

Half Orc | HP 60/60 | AC 19/12/17 | F +6 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +7 | CMB +8 CMD 20 | 30 ft |

Sarcon feels pity watching the scrawny humans roll the half Orc around, so he goes and picks him up for them.

Where do you want him?

Sarcon places him were they say and begins to tie him up.

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,108 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rule the City! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.