Rd Sun's Reign of Winter

Game Master JankInTheTank

Reign of Winter AP, starting at level 1
Loot Sheet

Maps and Info


1,251 to 1,300 of 1,487 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

RoW Maps

Ashling, plese move your pawn or let me know where you want to be when you move. if you do an acrobatics check you cannot make it to Radosek, as you move at half speed


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix winces from the attack, Couldn't spare me a Flame Strike, could you? . She focuses her will, her mind racing through a spell - her devotion overcoming her sluggish reflexes, as she swings an axe at the elemental.

Using Fervor to cast Shield of Faith, for +2 deflection

Throwing Axe: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Okay then, let the attacks go off on the water elemental in front and then just 5 foot step to the side. i've done the movement now


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Damn it! They have surrounded me!" Samuel steps back before shooting to only risk the attack from the green elemental in case his companions did not trigger it already.

The Sentinel quickly reloads his musket after emptying it.

Sorry, I was in a rush and did not carefully check the map! Thanks for letting me know


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Oh, I moved assuming that Samuel would have triggered the AoO from the elemental threatening my square. I don't think I would have risked moving and provoking. I can always throw an Evil Eye on Green to lower its attacks (Will DC 15). Even if it succeeds, it's at a -2 for one round.


RoW Maps

Sorry for the confusion on this round. I think we have everyone set now hopefully.

Alec hits the blue atomie twice, doing significant damage but not ending it.

Samuel steps to the side and shoots

The elemental next to him swats at him with a claw
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) = 8
Samuel takes 7 damage (0 cold)

Even through the pain of being hit, His shot is true, dropping the tiny atomie who twitches once and dies.

Ashling slashes the yellow elemental fighting with Callix then moves to the side. Callix also smashes that elemental with an axe. That second hit destroys the elemental which shatters on the floor.

Once the path is more clear, Letitia casts a spell at Radosek

fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
nothing seems to happen to the witch

The two ice creatures flanking Alec stab at him

claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (2) = 7
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (2) = 8
one of them strikes true and draws blood
Fortitude Alec: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
the cold in his blood makes Alec slow down (staggered 1 round)
Alec takes 6 damage after reducing cold to 0

The third elemental attacks Letitia
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (2) = 8
Fortitude Letitia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Letitia takes 8 damage (including 2 cold damage and is staggered

Radosek attempts to cast a spell, but finds it more difficult due to blood falling in his mouth from the broken stitches on his lips

20% failure: 1d100 ⇒ 36
A lightning bolt flies from Radosek's hand, zapping through Ashling, Samuel and Letitia

Reflex Ashling: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Reflex Letitia: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Reflex Samuel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
damage: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 4, 5, 3) = 20

Ashling takes the full brunt of the attack, the others take only partial damage
20 damage to Ashling, 10 each to Samuel and Letitia. this drops Samuel below 0 hp and he falls to the ground bleeding. the others are in real rough shape but still standing.

Radosek continues to bleed.

Bold may act:

Samuel, Alec, Letitia, Ashling, Callix, Elementals, Radosek.

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 9/24 - AC: 17/13/14 Status:
Letitia: HP: 5/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status: staggered
Alec HP: 4/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: staggered
Samuel HP: -1/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status: bleeding out
Ashling HP: 1/24 - AC: 18/14/14 Status:

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -6 | AC ?? | bleeding 1
Blue Ice elemental HP: -12 | AC <22
red Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
green Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


HP 27/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

Alec slipped to his side, hoping to draw the elementals away from his friends. His arms felt so heavy, and he felt sluggish as he moved, the cold taking its toll on him. Still, he tried to raise his sword and cut into one of the elementals (blue)

Falcata, bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Slashing damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix winces, I need to stop him from doing that again... and there's no way I can heal myself fast enough to undo what he can do to us... She rushes forward, raising her axe, the silver-white power crackling around it as she strikes. Of course, any help You can give us would be appreciated..

Mwork Cold Iron Axe: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28 Threat

Confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11 Ugh. Got my hopes up for a moment there..

Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (5) = 11


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Ashling casts Cure light wounds on herself after barely surviving the lightning and then moves up to Radosek now that the nearby elemental is dead. her sword is drawn

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Way too focused on the atomie Samuel dodges the elemental but it manages to scratch him and losing balance on his right leg.

The Gunslinger is taken by surprise by the witch's lightning bolt, but he is skillful enough to evade the core of the electricity, yet the sparks are enough to cause him a neural system shock and he plummets to the cold ground unconscious.

Stabilize DC 11: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
The years of tough training in the Border Woods make him survive though, and his body quickly stabilizes, although he remains unconscious.

HP -1/27


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia steps out of the alcove to give herself more room, but the ice elemental was keeping her focus. She spat a bit of blood at it, hating the fact that its numbing cold chilled her. She was the one with ice in her veins!

She had a choice: attack the ice elemental or help Ashling and Callix with Radosek. She hoped the two together could deal with him, but she couldn't be sure. She gives the witch apprentice a hex to lower his defenses. Hopefully her allies will take advantage of it.

Evil Eye, -2 to AC for 7 rounds, Will DC 15 reduces it to 1 round.


RoW Maps

Samuel is a hardy man and is able to prevent himself from dying through sheer will. as he lays on the icy cold floor, he swears he can hear a familiar voice singing. a high, feminine voice that he would recognize anywhere. his sister's voice.

slowed by the ice in his wounds, Alec is unable to hit the two elementals that are harassing him.

Ashling and Callix decide to leave the elementals behind and rush Radosek. Ashling heals herself, while Callix manages a very accurate strike but is unable to follow thorugh with what she knows could have been a big opportunity. she stilld raws blood from the man.

Letitia fends off an elemental and through the pain of ice slowing her down she hexes the other witch.
will save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
this time he seems unprepared for her attack and is slightly hindered in his movements to protect himself.

the elementals again press forward
blue swings at Alec
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (1) = 7
again it is able to hit him, and this time Alec can't fight through the pain. he sees stars and slumps down, his vision filling with the massive globe hanging above the room.
even thought he takes 0 cold damage, Alec takes 6 physical damage and falls to -2

seeing Alec down, the second elemental moves to support Radosek, attacking Callix from behind.
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (1) = 6
it bounces off of her sturdy chain shirt.

the final elemental keeps pressing on Letitia, but cannot get to her.
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (2) = 6

Radosek is bleeding from several wounds and knows that Letitia has hindered his defenses. he quickly lashes out his icicle wand towards Callix, and a massive icicle stabs up from the ground between her feet, the point driving into her calf.
reflex Callix: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
cold damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
physical damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11
Callix is able to jump back right away, avoiding the full extent of the damage, but is still hurt.
Callix takes 5 physical and 1 cold damage and avoids being tripped by the ice spear.

Callix, Ashling, Letitia, Alec, Samuel Elementals, Radosek

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 3/24 - AC: 18(20)/13/15 Status: Shield of Faith
Letitia: HP: 7/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status:
Alec HP: -2/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: bleeding out
Samuel HP: -1/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status: stable
Ashling HP: 6/24 - AC: 18/14/14 Status:

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -18 | AC < 28 | bleeding 1
Blue Ice elemental HP: -12 | AC <22
red Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
green Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


HP 27/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

Alec hit the cold ice floor hard, his blood slowly pooling around him as his falcata clattered to the floor.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 3


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Nope, don't notice.

Heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 How bad does he look?


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
ACrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Don't see nothing, and the Acrobatics check for the thing you suggested. just my flavoring for such. didn't move my pieces yet, not sure if it succeeded

Ashling attempts to flip over Radosek To get a better position on him and strike with her Scimitar

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Really hoping Callix and Ashling can put the witch down, Letitia turns her attention to the ice elemental threatening her. She carefully casts a spell, causing her hands to surge with healing energy. She steps next to Samuel and heals him.

Cast defensively, DC 17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
cure light: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


RoW Maps

Letitia is able to heal Samuel enough that his vision returns and he sees the plight the party is in from his vantage point on the floor.

Samuel may act now, before the enemies have their next turn.

Ashling fails to get past Radosek, who stabs her with his wand
wand: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Ashling takes 5 damage. she would take cold damage as well, but her resistance prevented it
even though her way is blocked, Ashling still connects with a blow from her scimitar, injuring Radosek again.

Callix:

he is wounded, but looks to be pretty healthy still. after Ashling's attack for this round he is looking more concerned, and is bleeding from multiple wounds. He is about half health right now, give or take

bold may act:
Samuel, Callix, Radosek, Elementals, Letitia, Ashling, Alec

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 3/24 - AC: 18(20)/13/15 Status: Shield of Faith
Letitia: HP: 7/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status:
Alec HP: -2/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: bleeding out
Samuel HP: 6/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status:
Ashling HP: 1/24 - AC: 18/14/14 Status:

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -30 | AC < 22 | bleeding 1
Blue Ice elemental HP: -12 | AC <22
red Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
green Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix quickly considers her options, then sidesteps and sighs, No time to be fancy, I just need to put him down as quickly as I can..

Cold Iron Axe: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22 for 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (6) = 11

She connects with the axe then steps back, out of the flank with the elemental. At least I'll see it coming, now.

5' step


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Barely realizing he is back to consciousness, Samuel pays all his attention to defend himself while he makes an effort to stand up "I see you were missing me cuttie..."

Still placing all his attention to defend, he steps next to Letitia.
HP 6/27 | AC 24 TAC 21
Standard: total defense (+6 AC thanks to Acrobatics)
Move: stand up
5' step


RoW Maps

Radosek takes another big hit from Callix but is still standing. Samuel gets back in the fight and defends himself.

"Get the witch! Radosek yells at his creatures. the one standing over Alec moves to flank Letitia
blue claw: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (3) = 9
Letitia takes 6 damage and 3 cold damage, dropping her to the ground.

the second elemental swings at the now-revived Samuel
green claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (1) = 7
it is unable to get past Samuel's guard as the Sentinel blocks with his musket.

the last elemental swings at Ashling
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (2) = 7
Ashling takes 5 damage

Radosek retreats from his alcove, drawing a potion from his cloak once he gets to the other side of the room by the open window.

bold may act:
Samuel, Callix, Letitia, Ashling, Alec elementals, Radosek

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 3/24 - AC: 18(20)/13/15 Status: Shield of Faith
Letitia: HP: -2/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status: bleeding out
Alec HP: -3/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: bleeding out
Samuel HP: 6/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status:
Ashling HP: -4/24 - AC: 18/14/14 Status: bleeding out

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -42 | AC < 22 | bleeding 1
Blue Ice elemental HP: -12 | AC <22
red Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
green Ice elemental HP: ?? | AC ??
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


HP 27/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

The cold was enough to slow down Alec's blood flow to a crawl. His breathing stabilized and color slowly started to return to his face.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 4 = 13


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Should Callix not get an AoO on Radosek?

Samuel delays to see if Callix is able to stop Radosek, but he will try to shot before the witch has another opportunity.


RoW Maps

Slight adjustment to the above post, as discussed in the other thread

When Radosek sees Ashling fall he sees an opening to get out of the corner he got backed into. he just has to avoid getting hacked to death by the warpriest in his way. he feints one direction then tries to rush past, hoping that the combination of the ice spear, the elemental, and the tight corner will keep him alive.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

he just manages to get past before Callix can adjust her stance to intercept him.


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix shakes her head, "I don't think so", as she rolls past the elemental, bringing the witch back into range of her axe, slashing the glowing blade into the witch, hopefully putting him down before he can consume the potion.

Cold Iron Axe: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 = 28 Threat!
Confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11 Seriously? Stop with that. Just roll a 19 and stop making me think happy thoughts.

Non-critical (boo): 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (4) = 13


RoW Maps

Callix sees Radosek slip away and prepare to drink a potion. she knows that there is no way that she wants him drinking whatever is in there. ignoring the futile swings of the elemental in front of her she makes it to the witch's side and brings down her axe with a perfectly accurate swing.

Callix feels like she could have done even more damage, but is somewhat surprised when the man slumps down anyways, finally overcome by his wounds and bleeding out on the floor.

there are still several creatures in the room, but the witch is down.

Samuel, elementals, Callix


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel arches an eyebrow and smiles when Radosek falls, he steps back and adjusts his aim to shot at the blue elemental.
mwk Musket+PB (touch and precise shot): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Piercing/Bludgeoning damage+PB: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The taldan quickly reloads.


RoW Maps

the blue elemental shatters when a bullet flies through it.

the last two elementals move in to attack again

red v Callix: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (3) = 8
green v Samuel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (1) = 7

without Radosek, they seem to be much less capable than they were just moments ago. in fact, seconds later they appear to melt, sliding back into the floor. soon everything is still in the room except for the slowly rotating globe suspended above the floor. the goat stands in the corner, watching you all.

three members of the party are down, but the fight is won. there are items around the room, the dying body of a witch, and the globe.

what do you do?

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 3/24 - AC: 18(20)/13/15 Status: Shield of Faith
Letitia: HP: -2/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status: bleeding out
Alec HP: -3/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status: bleeding out
Samuel HP: 6/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status:
Ashling HP: -4/24 - AC: 18/14/14 Status: bleeding out

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -54 | AC < 22 | bleeding 1
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Yay!

Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 2 = 1

>cough, cough<


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

As the elementals melt down Samuel rushes to kneel next to Letitia while he retrieves one of the few healing potions the group found "Stubborn witch, why you had to risk your life like that instead of healing yourself? I won't be able to forgive me if you die like this" and administers the beverage to the white woman.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

After the potion makes effect, Samuel turns towards his friend Alec, also worried he might be dead already. Opening his healing stuff pouch, he retrieves a bandage and quickly tries to stop his hemorrhages when he finds out he is still alive "Good boy. Hold on a second, this is going to make for a good tavern tale when we come back to Helren" the Taldan attempts to make a tourniquet to stop the worse wounds bleeding.
Heal DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

If by then Callix has not been able to help Ashling, Samuel will run towards the strange northerner and attempts to help her as well.
Heal DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Heal DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Heal DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix pumps a fist in the air, raising her axe in victory.. until she sees the others, fallen on the snow. She rushes forward, mentally preparing herself for the worst and the difficulty of triage.. then smiles as she realizes none of them have died...At least not yet... She takes a deep breath, a look of concentration on her face as she readies herself to start working on binding wounds, then stops, Oh, You're probably laughing that it took me this long to clue in, aren't You?. She puts a hand on Samuel's shoulder to stop his furious work, touching each of her fallen companions with the wand that was tied to her belt. "Here, this is faster and more effective," she says, then suggests, "I'll get everyone mobile, why don't you look for anything good - like the witch's wand or the potion he dropped - and we can all figure out the best next step."

CLWand (Letitia): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
CLWand (Alec): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLWand (Ashling): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

I think that gets everyone to staggered, at least


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia coughs and sputters when the liquid is poured down her throat. She tries to sit up and winces in pain. She gingerly rises, taking hold of the empty flask that Samuel had.

"Veik læknisfræði-gerð," she mutters with contempt and tosses it on the floor.

Skald:

"Weak potion-making."

She straightens and moves more fluidly once Callix touches her with the wand. She surveys the battlefield and allows herself a tight smile at the fact that they've apparently won.

"That was... harrowing. But well fought, everyone. Radosek had more tricks than I'd anticipated." She steps over to his fallen form, looking over him with a sneer.

She turns and stares at the goat with narrowed eyes. "You there. You're Radosek's familiar, are you not? Do you wish to live?"


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Actually, AShling would only be at 0 hp, 1 away from attaining consciousnesses. But thanks and good work everyone


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

@Ashling, with 0 hit points you are actually disabled, which means you can take a single standard action each turn but you are conscious and moving. Only if you do an extenuating action you plummet unconscious into -1 again

Samuel chuckles and smiles when Letitia curses the quality of the potion.

Once he sees Callix has the health of the others under control, Samuel moves around the place registering the witch's body and searching for information that might help them discover the plans of the witches for Taldor.

"I have to admit Lady Argantea was very lucky to have you as bodyguard Callix" the man nods at the Ulfen "You were reckless with the witch. You saved us here today"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
RoW Maps

Once everyone is up, you feel the weight of the accomplishment you have made. you were able to storm a stronghold of Irrisen and kill a powerful witch. this realization encourages you, but also maybe makes you realize how far in you find yourselves.

You all level up! Welcome to level 4!

the group is healed to the point of consciousness, but not far beyond that. nothing else appears to attack them, giving a moment of respite. Samuel immediately starts looking around the room for information, his Sentinel training kicking in once again.

Letitia tries to talk with the goat, but gets no response other than normal goat noises. unless you have a way to magically understand animals, only a familiar's master can converse with it

Radosek's body:

radosek has a on his person:
an icicle wand
2 potions
1 scroll
1 magical amulet
1 magical cloak
1 magical ring

looting the room:

the cauldron in the alcove is definitely magical
the alcove also contains enough equipment and material to be considered a full alchemist lab, plus a bunch of completed alchemical items:
2 acid flasks
3 alchemist's fire
3 liquid ice
3 smokesticks (each a different color)
a sunrod
2 tanglefoot bags
3 thunderstones
15 tinderwigs in a case
3 cold iron weapon blanches.

the main room has piles of scrolls and books that would take time to go through for helpful information. to use these books to learn more about the ritual going on with the portal, take one hour of studying the papers aroudn the room

knowledge Geography DC 15, or an hour of study:

you examine the roattaing image of Golarion and are able to pinpoint the Border Wood and Heldren. it is illuminated with a bright dot. symbols on the map indicate a ley line running through the Border Wood that appears to be connected to this location, running right under the Pale Tower. the ritual is taking advatnage of this connection to hold the portal open. to come up with a way to disrupt the spell will take a spellcraft check at this point.

in addition to everything in this room, there are 3 doors spread around the outside of the room

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 3/24 - AC: 18/13/15 Status:
Letitia: HP: 9/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status:
Alec HP: 6/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
Samuel HP: 6/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status:
Ashling HP: 0/24 - AC: 18/14/14 Status: staggered

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -54 | AC < 22 | dead
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

GM:

I think the familiar should still be able to understand me, even if I don't understand it. I mainly want this:

Familiar Teaching Familiar: A witch's familiar can learn spells from another witch's familiar. To accomplish this, the familiars must spend one hour per level of the spell being taught in communion with one another. At the end of this time, the witch whose familiar is learning a spell must make a Spellcraft check (DC 15 + spell level). If the check succeeds, the familiar has learned the spell and the witch may utilize it the next time she prepares spells. If the check fails, the familiar has failed to learn the spell and cannot try to learn that spell again until the witch has gained another rank in Spellcraft. Most witches require a spell of equal or greater level in return for this service. If a familiar belongs to a witch that has died, it only retains its knowledge of spells for 24 hours, during which time it is possible to coerce or bribe the familiar into teaching its spells to another, subject to GM discretion.

Letitia whistles, and Lazlo hops out of the spot in the first alcove where he'd been hiding during the fighting.

"I don't understand your bleating, but if you'd like to avoid being tonight's stew, share what spells you've gathered for your former master."
Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Ashling coughs and gets up with a whine Ow... my everything, Thanks for the healing

oooh thank you Samuel


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel arches an eyebrow rising his sight from the maps and papers to look at Letitia playing with the goat "Actually goat stew seems like a good idea. My belly reminds me I have not had a proper lunch since we left Heldren"

Back to the papers the Sentinel seems frustrated "Putting order to all this information will take us a long time. Perhaps we should consider make ourselves strong here, until we find out what we can about the plans of the witches and stop that rotating globe" he points with his face at the blue image floating mid air and crackling with magic.

Deciding it is time to take basic securing measures, Samuel moves to each of the doors and listens through them, checking also for traps.
Perception NW: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Perception SW: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Perception E: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


RoW Maps

Samuel makes a slow round aroudn the room, listening at each door in turn. he doesn't hear anything. in fact once the battle finished the whole area feels exceptionally quiet, with barely any sound coming in even from the open windows. it feels very isolated here. none of the doors appear to be trapped, and a gentle test of each handle reveals them to all be unlocked.

the goat stands still and eyes Letitia with obvious dislike. Lazlo glides over and communicates in animal sounds with the other familiar.

Lazlo shares a feeling of smugness with Letitia, and she can tell he is able to get what she needs. through their bond, Letitia is able to get a feeling for what spells might be gained from this familiar, though she knows the time to gather that knowledge will be limited.

Letitia:

spells that the goat knows:

all cantrips

1st: chill touch, frostbite, ill omen, mage armor, cause fear, charm person, cure light wounds, icicle dagger, sleep, summon monster 1, unshakable chill

2nd: blindness/deafness, false life, flurry of snowballs, cure moderate wounds, resist energy cold, scare

3rd: Irriseni Mirror Sight, Lightning Bolt, summon monster 3, bestow curse


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Weapon blanches... Cold iron, these will prove useful in a pinch. As will the rest of these alchemical substances. Radosek has some stuff on him as well She starts piling all the lootings in the open space in the room, She seems more talkative oddly. Potions, the Icicle wand A magic cloak, a Scroll, Magic Ring and and Amulet. magical studies aren't my Forte

Ashling opens the scroll and cast read magic on it I apologize for falling and causing trouble... I have been somewhat reckless the last year or so...death seeking behavior i believe is the term, not that i am seeking death necessarily just looking for something to change.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

:drool:

Letitia's eyes light up. She considers for a moment, then instructs her familiar, "Start with the lightning. I want that one. Then the heal spell. Then the curse."

Once Lazlo is underway, she joins the others. She looks over the treasures gathered, then frowns as Ashling speaks. "Why apologize? You fought until you fell to their attacks. Many of us did. We won, but narrowly. It's as much my fault as anybody's; I pressed hard for this assault, especially once I learned that Nazhena was gone and Radosek in charge. I failed to anticipate that he would be more skilled of a witch than I."

She gestures to the room they are in. "But now we are in his sanctum. While I do not think we should dally, because Nazhena will return at some point, we can rest here before we make the push out of this place." She glances over to her familiar working with Radosek's. "And I have a favor to ask of you. That we do not leave until I have drawn Radosek's knowledge from his familiar. It will take no longer than twenty-four hours, though I will have to sleep at some point. So probably only fourteen to sixteen. But those spells will be very useful in the battles ahead."

She also casts detect magic and studies the magical items.

Take 10 is a 21 (22 if it's ice magic)


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

After testing the doors, Samuel nods in agreement with Letitia "We all misjudged our enemy today and we almost fall because of that. But our combined strength finally helped us resist and fight back"

Looking at his arm still burn by Radosek's lightning bolt the Taldan agrees "Yes, let us rest a bit. At least until we have applied bandages to our wounds"

As he speaks, Samuel leaves his musket nearby and retrieves bandages from his backpack, treating the wounds of others.
Tread deadly wounds (Letitia) DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Tread deadly wounds (Alec) DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 +6 hp
Tread deadly wounds (Callix) DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Tread deadly wounds (Ashling) DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

The Sentinel will play guard the rest of the hours the group rests, stopping from time to time to pay attention to everyone's wounds.
Long-term care DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 +8 hp everyone if we manage to have a full rest!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Callix treats Samuel's wounds, then offers, "I can study the magic items while Letitia studies. I have one spell left, and while I'd rather not drain the wand, I think we need to be ready for action tomorrow."

Treat Deadly Wounds: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 +4 hp
Long Term Care: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia also studies the globe. "This is probably the source of power for the gate. The Black Rider seemed to think smashing it would work if it cannot be dispelled by some other means. Though I'd hate to do so and then learn that the entire tower will collapse, or its explosion will be so powerful as to kill us all."

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 +1 if it's considered ice magic.

Looking to see if it can be safely shut down


RoW Maps

OK, lots to cover in this one, keep me honest if i miss anything!

Letitia sets Lazlo to work and then examines each of the items off of Radosek's body. she identifies:

2 potions of cure moderate wounds
amulet of natural armor +1
cloak of resistance +1
ring of protection +1
a unique wand (see below)

Ashling reads the scroll, finding a scroll of animate object

icicle wand:

it looks like a fragile icicle, but is actually quite sturdy and made form ice that doesn't melt. an icicle wand funtions primarily as a wand of Ice Spears.

additionally, the wand can be used as a masterwork dagger that deals 1 cold damage in addition to the normal piercing damage of a dagger. an icicle wand of caster level 7 or higher counts as a +1 frost dagger instead

this wand has 41 charges left

Letitia is unfortunately unable to tell what the cauldron does by taking 10, and will need to wait to try again to examine it.

the group settles in to rest and recover, treating their wounds. you are undisturbed during the time you rest. each of you recovers 8 hp plus the rolls above.
Callix, i wasn't sure who's wounds you were treating so I have not given anyone those HP yet

while they wait, Letitia studies the globe. you rolled plenty high enough, especially because a winter with gains a significant bonus to the roll!

She is able to figure out what was done and how to undo it. the portal is relying on the ley line that runs between Heldren and Waldsby, making them almost mirrors of each other. the spell relies on these similarities to form, but the connection is not extremely solid. you think if you cast any conjuration spell while concentrating (DC 15 concentration check) it should disrupt the connection. alternatively, tinkering with the globe with a UMD check (DC 20) could also do the trick without damage to the structure or yourselves.

as the evening and part of the next day roll on, Lazlo picks up some spells from the other familair
(go ahead and roll your spellcraft checks for those spells)

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker
Global Condition: none |

Party Condition: Hex Ward on all
Callix HP: 18/31 - AC: 18/13/15 Status:
Letitia: HP: 17/20 - AC: 12/12/10 Status:
Alec HP: 20/26 - AC: 18/12/16 Status:
Samuel HP: 14/27 - AC: 18/15/13 Status:
Ashling HP: 13/29 - AC: 18/14/14 Status:

NPCs:
Radosek HP: -54 | AC < 22 | dead
yellow Ice elemental HP: -15 | AC 16 | dead
Atomie: HP: -17?| AC: ??/ <21 | dead


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Hopefully, I can take 10 on those Spellcraft rolls. I don't see where it says I can't, and we're not currently being threatened. If I can't:

Spellcraft, Lightning bolt: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 (3 hrs)
Spellcraft, Cure Moderate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 (2 hrs =5)
Spellcraft, Bestow curse: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 (3 hrs =8)
Try to add another one if I botched the cure spell
Spellcraft, False life: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 (2 hrs =10)
one more for good measure
Spellcraft, summon monster III: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 (3 hrs =13)


Skills:
(Acro +11; Climb +5; Diplo: +1; Heal: +7; Know(Religion) +4; Sense Motive: +2; Spellcraft +6; Survival: +6)
Female Human (Ulfen) Warpriest 4
Vitals:
(HP: 31/31 AC: 18/13/15; Percep: +6; Init: +3; Fort +7, Ref: +4, Will: +6; CMD: 17; CMB +4; Speed: 30;Resist Cold: 2)

Samuel, as he can't do himself - I'd put it in the main text but not the roll

Also.. give him another Cure Light (Divine Favour): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


HP 17/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Thanks Callix" Samuel accepts well the Ulfen help with his own wounds "You are quite a skillful healer in addition to an accomplished soldier. Where you a kind of a war doctor in your lands of origin?"

When Callix offers to use his last magics to further heal him, he refuses "You need it even more than myself. You are our shield. Take it please"

The Taldan attempts to take a rest between the moments he swaps with Callix to tend to the others wounds. When it seems clear the group is not assaulted in the area, he even takes a nap between guards.

HP 25/34 (or 34/34 if Callix insists to heal him)

Once the group is rested and everybody feels in a better shape, Samuel decides to explore the other rooms of the tower while Letitia finishes communicating with the goat "I hope you manage to get at least some milk from that one!"
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Starting with the northern door and going clockwise if nothing notable is found


Female Human Oracle 2 / Lore warden Fighter 2 | HP 29/29 | AC:18 / T: 14 / FF: 14 /Resist: 2 Cold| Fort: +5, Ref: +4(+6 if winter), Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 16 | Init: +4 (+6 if winter), Perception: +1 (Snow Sight)

Letitia, more excitement. This scrolls Animate Object.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 27/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

His eyes slowly fluttered open as he stared down at the cold floor. Every inch of his body ached, and his own blood still stained his clothes. He slowly picked himself up, reaching for his waterskin before his fallen weapon. He nodded simply as the others occasionally approached and watched silently as they went about their business. It may not have shown on his face, but he was happy to be alive. He was much less concerned with their great victory or the trophies they had seemingly won. In fact the more he looked around, taking in the scenery of cold carnage, the more he simply longed for home.

Eventually he stood up and collected his falcata. He slowly paced around the room and finally took up a defensive position to guard the doors as the others made their preparations.

1,251 to 1,300 of 1,487 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Red Sun's Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.