PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-xx Scions of the Sky KeyPart 3 [1-5] (Inactive)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Upper Altar

Ashkurhall


801 to 850 of 1,052 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra advances and the corridor turns west. She can make out large piles of unstable rocks and rubble in the hall that appear nearly impassible...at least from this distance. From the appearance, part of collapsed wall and ceiling.

A familiar rusted iron door appears on the southern wall of the western corridor.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

The grippli jumper follows the party and watches behind them for any surprises. She looks down the hall at the fountain as Yndra examines the north hall.
Thaia said 'mercantile retreat,' I heard 'never retreat, never surrender!' We were watching Galaxy Quest when I read that post. :)

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Don' get too far off," Graxzos hisses anxiously to Yndra. He glances around. "So...we thinkin' this 'Guardian' be in one o' these little rooms? Strange place fer one, but y'never know..."

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra gives an exasperated sigh. "No, we don't think that. At least, I don't. But it won't do to have some kobolds stabbing us in the back while we're dealing with this Guardian, now will it?"

Ack, I only noticed just now that my post from yesterday isn't here. Must have closed the browser tab too soon. Sorry about that. Yndra went forward, explaining to the rest that she doesn't want to walk into a pincer attack, due to ignoring all the small rooms. I proposed going in from the north, where Yndra is now. Also, GM, what makes the rusted it on door familiar?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18
GM Aarvid wrote:

Two granite statues of dwarves in full armor stand guard in this entrance hall, flanking the entrance to a corridor to the south. Antelope skull patterns painted in red ochre cover each statue’s face. In the wall to the south are two rust-stained iron doors.

I think all the doors have matched this description so far.

"Maybe your Sharrowsmith took care of this Stinkeye. Any signs on which way he went?"
EDIT: I updated map keeping Yndra in the lead, Wiem Weems in the rear and everyone in between.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Correct, all the doors are rusted.

You each wander down the halls behind Yndra, taking occasional peeks by pulling down blindfolds.

So far, no sign of movement other than the central fountain of obvious dwarven make.

Assuming the map is current...let me know of next moves

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Be ready..."
Yndra opens the door, axe held back and available for anything.

If needed:
Strength to open door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Strength to open door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Strength to open door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

"Argh!"

Strength to open door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Strength to open door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Strength to open door: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

The hunter watches the dwarf work the door. "If it's stuck, we can presume Sharrowith didn't go that way. Is it maybe locked?" she wonders.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

After a half-dozen kicks and shoves, Yndra is able to open the rusted. door. Inside is a larger room.

Many bits and pieces of metal lie on stone shelves carved into the walls. Several ornaments made from animal bones hang from the ceiling. A crude, one-foot-tall statue of a horned and winged creature stands on a stone table set next to a wall.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos peers into the room over Yndra's shoulder. "No sign o' this Stink-eye," he announces to the others, though he keeps his ax out and ready to use. "Anyone got any idea what these bone-thingies mean? Or what that statue be?"

As the dwarf enters the room, he casts an eye about the shelves and table, looking to see whether anything seems valuable or worth further investigation.

Appraise to see if anything's valuable: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 or 20 to appraise nonmagical rare metals and gemstones.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Graxzos recognizes some of the bits of metal are trap parts. The statue on the table depicts a golden colored gargoyle of some sort.
None of the items appear overly valuable.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra stomps cheerfully through the room, nattering away as she picks up various items "Hmm, yes. Nope. Ah, that's interesting. Well, that's an excellent find, Graxzos. Don't you think the resemblance to the picture we saw of the 'Golden Guardian' is rather striking. Bring it, it may be useful."

She barges through the next door, coming to the fountain. "Oh, you'd better watch your step," she calls back to her companions. "There might be traps. Shall we take the next door over here?" Yndra positions herself to the door of what she hopes to be another store room.

If the others agree and follow, she'll open that door. If Grax doesn't pick up the statue, Yndra goes back to get it and stuffs it in her backpack.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Perc: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
"That's the Guardian?" Wiem Weems will take the statue Yndra wants. As the last one out, she closes the door behind them.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper follows in the middle of the group. He tries to conjure sine interest for the dissipated rounds beyond the dwarves architecture...and fails.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Updated folks on the map per responses. Correct if you intended elsewhere.

Wiem takes the strange statue as Yndra turns back to see if the group is still following. The dwarf approaches the dwarven fountain in the center.

She notices that some of the dwarven writings have been damaged with pickaxe marks, suggesting that the statue has been vandalized.
Meanwhile, Wiems hears some scratching noises to the southwest.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Trap bits," Graxzos mutters. "Leave it t'kobolds t'collect that sorta s~%%."

When Wiems asks about the Guardian, the dwarf squints at the statue. "Aye, s'pose it could be. The drawin' we saw were crude, so it's not as though we got any details. But it be the right color!" He tosses the statue to Wiems to hang onto, and follows Yndra out, pausing by the defaced statue in the main "courtyard" and peering around suspiciously, one hand on his blindfold. He cocks his ears, listening for any sounds.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Definitely sounds of scratching to the end of the hall to the west and south.

Graxzos sees dwarven writing on the fountain.

Dwarven:

“Home is far behind, our kin scattered to the four winds, but we endure.”

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"What is it?"

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"I dunno...somethin's off that-a-way. Wiems, can yeh keep an eye on tha' direction?" Graxzos glares off to the southwest, then turns to Yndra. "Yndra, there be writin' on this fountain...says, 'Home be far behin', our kin scattered t'th'four winds, but we endure.' Any ideas wha' that might be about?"

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra listens to Grax. "I don't think so. This is pretty ancient stuff, never heard anyone say anything about dwarves having a settlement or citadel so deep in the jungles here..."

Not wanting to be surprised by something from the south, Yndra walks further up and peers beyond the corner, to the south.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As Yndra peeks around the corner, she sees the back of a small, 8 legged lizard. It turns and hisses loudly at her.

Init:Surprise Round:

Graxzos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Sapper: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Thaia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Yndra: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Wiem: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Stinkeye: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Party goes! 1 std or 1 move for this round.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"What was that? A snake?"

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper is ready to go with bomb in hand. Just tell me where and how far!

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"And don't just point!"

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra walks back to the safety of the group. "It's a lizard, freakish thing with eight legs. It'll cross the corner soon, about fifteen paces to the front and a bit to your left. Watch out for the fountain in between, though."

She tries to remember whether she's heard anything about this type of creature before.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

If it's not knowledge Acana:
Knowedge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"D'we think this is 'Stinkeye?'" Graxzos hustles around the fountain toward Yndra, pawing at the blindfold around his neck.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra recalls creatures like this known as Basilisks. Except normally they are larger. This one is smallish or young. They are still rumored to be able to instantly calcify flesh and eat it.

Any other actions before it goes?

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

The grippli pulls the blindfold down over SeeOnes eyes.
if that is less than a move action, she'll ready a spear throw at the creature.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

I'd say positioning a blindfold is probably a move action to get it just right. I have recently seen proposals by the DEVs that say even closing ones eyes to avoid affects is a move action that lasts the whole round.

Stinkeye hisses once more loudly, and turning to peek around the corner to see Yndra, tries to lock gazes with her.

Fort Save for Yndra, then party up for round-1. Those of you with blindfolds/blind will have to pinpoint the square to make any attack. This can be done by perception checks. Or possibly a good description by Yndra...if she can still speak.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
What's the perception DC? 20?

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Yes, this must be Stinkeye. It's a basilisk, although a small one. I thought they'd usually be bigger, from what I read about them. It's peeking around the corner, now-" Her voice stops mid-sentence.

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Yikes. That doesn't look good... Bad time to roll a one.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Exactly how Graxzos responds probably depends on what happens to Yndra, so...I'll wait and see! :P

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

With my crap roll for the Fort save, I think it's safe to make some assumptions on what happens. :*)

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"Yndra. I did tell you to not simply point. Yndra? Confound that woman."

perception (as a move action): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Assuming she doesn't hear anything that sounds like an 8-legged lizard, she moves forward at half speed to avoid tripping.

"Pardon me." She says bumping into Wiem and her bird. "Yndra? -Oh! That would have been embarrassing walking right into the fountain."

"Thank the gods they haven't invented Youtube yet!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra stares into the eyes of the small beast. She shivers as her skin and bones start to harden, slowing her movement.

DEX dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Thaia can make out the spot of the creature but Sapper is confused by echoes from the fountain.

Party up...

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Leaving the eagle behind, the grippli moves up to stand on the fountain and throws her spear at the lizard looking thing.
foosh: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 2 = 16, kthunk: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

Since it sounds so far away, Thaia removes and sheaths her bayonet. Done.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Yndra, either get outta there or put on her blinders," Graxzos growls, following his own advice. Blindfolded, he creeps a few cautious feet forward.

Move action: blindfold. Second move: advance 10'.

EDIT: if someone could move me (I'm on mobile), I should be one square down and left of Yndra. Thanks!

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Ya think?" says Yndra with heavy sarcasm, as her stiff fingers fumble with the blindfold around her neck. she shuffles forward and prepares to strike out with her axe if she's attacked.

Move to don the blindfold, Standard to ready an attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Concealment, low hits: 1d100 ⇒ 85

That's a crappy way to waste a threat. :(


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wiem hurls her spear at the sound of the creature, but it clangs off the corner of the room (thing had cover).

It hisses at the spear laying on the ground.

Sapper could hurl readied bomb at the loud hiss. Still has cover though before it moves.

Thaia readies her bayonet.

The dwarves don blindfolds and Yndra readies for an attack. However, unable to see their eyes, Stinkeye moves up and tries to bite Graxzos instead.

bite, invis: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12 vs FF AC for bite: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Party up...remember to include your miss% as 1-50 will miss if blind.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wiem hurls her spear at the sound of the creature, but it clangs off the corner of the room (thing had cover).

It hisses at the spear laying on the ground.

HSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

Sapper could hurl readied bomb at the loud hiss. Still has cover though before it moves.

Thaia readies her bayonet.

The dwarves don blindfolds and Yndra readies for an attack. However, unable to see their eyes, Stinkeye moves up and tries to bite Graxzos instead.

bite, invis: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12 vs FF AC for bite: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Party up...remember to include your miss% as 1-50 will miss if blind.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

readied bomb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
fire: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
5 splash, DC 16 reflex for half
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 59

----new round---
Hearing teeth chomp, Sapper uses an admixture in his supplies.
Using Targeted Bomb Admixture

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Eaaaagh! 'E's 'ere! Right in fronta me!" Graxzos calls. "Took a chomp at me leg. Let's see now!" Taking his ax in both hands, he brings it down in an overhead chop in the direction of the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Concealment (low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 69

Unfortunately, he's rewarded with nothing but the clang of an ax off the stone floor. "Uh-oh."

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Don't move!" Yndra barks at Graxzos. "Keep it busy and we'll deal with it." She drops her wayfinder, shuffles forward and tries to plant her axe a couple of feet in front of where she knows Graxzos to be.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Concealment (low miss): 1d100 ⇒ 39

She grunts when she feels her axe hit the ground. "You said it was right in front of you!"

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"You've almost got it!" Wiem Weems moves back to SeeOne and hops onto the roc.
Fast mount: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
She gracefully lands on the creature's back, then much less gracefully, adjusts her seat. And untwists the reigns. And slides her feet into the stirrups. second move action to mount.

"Can it see in the dark? If not Lady Thaia, you should drop your light. It won't help with your eyes covered anyway."

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

perception (as a move action): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Thaia attempts to hear around the mayhem wishing her allies would shut up for a moment and then wonders if she's going to be the one to do it for them.

If she can hear the basilisk or more likely Graxzos she draws a bead on him and then aims for a spot five feet 'in front' of him.

50% miss: 1d100 ⇒ 58 BLAM! (point blank, precise, ranged touch): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17 damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Wiem Weems purple throat pales as it stretches in anticipation.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sorry had a crazy night last night. Will post after sons basketball practice tonight.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sapper hurls a bomb and hits the little lizard, despite the cover.

Graxzos fires off a shot, but it misses wide.

Yndra steps up, her movement still hampered and slams her axe down hard on the stones next to Stinkeye...or was that Graxzo's boot? Hmm.

Thaia moves up and listening for hissing, fires off a deafening shot from her small cannon. She scores a major hit on the lizard as it hisses again, recoiling from the blast.

Hsssssssss...

Wiems mounts the bird with style.

gm:

13+5=18

Bite on Yndra bite: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28 for dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Party up...

801 to 850 of 1,052 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky KeyPart 1 [1-5] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.