PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-xx Scions of the Sky KeyPart 3 [1-5] (Inactive)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Upper Altar

Ashkurhall


551 to 600 of 1,052 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
Yndra Marthaun wrote:

The -2 penalty is a part of the Pathfinder chase mechanics, but I'm not sure whether they apply here. Also, I'm not sure how we are supposed to aid each other. As I read it at first, we all make seperate rolls and the GM figures out who was the primary. Can you clarify, Aarvid?

Yndra wades out of the pool, dripping wet and shaking off the last of the piranhas. "They're getting away... Thaia, Grax, shoot them!"

"Too long to reload!"

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"There!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

After escaping the rocks, Graxzos tries to shoot the vines being used for climbing by the Aspis agents. However, he fails to connect.

Yndra and the rest yell to him to follow Thaia as she points out a narrow shortcut
behind a boulder that will shield the group from the giant dinosaur...even if briefly.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra looks over her shoulder, from the the spot where she's trying to cut her way through the bush alongside Grax. "We're not going fast enough! Sapper, Thaia, any suggestions?"

I think me and Grax didn't roll high enough on the next obstacle, so hopefully either of you can provide some aid.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Correct, still need rolls from Thaia and Sapper on the dense foliage. Adding the next obstacle for everyone

The bickering dwarf couple cannot agree on a solution to the dense undergrowth.

Breakneck Race: The ravine wall is just ahead, and the Aspis Consortium agents burst from another stand of trees and race for the same set of handholds. One of the trees growing along your path bears a single glowing fruit known as a Kaava sun pear. In order to retrieve the fruit, ONE of you must elect to roll the obstacle check twice and take the lower result as well as succeed at a Acrobatics or Climb check to snatch the pear.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper uses his limited knowledge of plants used in alchemy to assist.

know:nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Sapper grins and even laughs a little when he sees the pear. He takes a special bottle from his belt and downs it. He immediately goes translucent as the mutagen mimics his background's colors. More importantly though is the sticky substance that starts secreting through his palms and soles of his feet.
Use Mutagen to gain a climb speed and the assiciated +8 on my climb check.
bomb attack!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
climb: 1d20 - 2 + 8 ⇒ (14) - 2 + 8 = 20


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sapper and Thaia cannot fathom the thick underbrush and the dinosaur gains upon your group. It does not look like Thaia can beat either DC on that obstacle either, so moving on...

Sapper manages to hurl a bomb at the unsuspecting Aspis, slowing them down long enough
to allow the rest of the group to reach the cliff wall and start climbing.
As he looks at their progress, you all spot the pear. Sapper starts climbing down towards it...
(need another bomb attack to buy time to snatch the pear, Sapper).

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Boom!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
GM Aarvid wrote:
Sapper and Thaia cannot fathom the thick underbrush and the dinosaur gains upon your group. It does not look like Thaia can beat either DC on that obstacle either....

Only if we happen upon Eliminister in the underbrush and he kindly casts grease on my clothing. But then of course I would need it dry cleaned.

escape artist (aid--I guess??? Does anyone have a bone here?): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Go Sapper, you can do it!"

No opportunity for us to aid now, or is there?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Cannot really aid Thaia (since you are all past) and I am not sure on Sapper's attack roll since it is a ranged attack. Escape or climb checks could be assisted. You can use your action to cast spells on him (or debuff the enemy) etc instead of aid/assist.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

I cast a magic missile at the darkness and I guess escape artist myself.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Dammit, you scamp! KEEP MOVING!" Graxzos bellows, scampering ahead.

Climb (Aid any who need it): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sapper climbs down and the Aspis thugs are almost to the pear and about to pull it from his grasp when Thaia's magic missile causes the burly thug to recoil in pain.

Sapper grabs the pear and climbs the vines, leaving your foes at the bottom with the dinosaur gaining quickly. As you climb quickly to reach the top, Graxzos makes it to the summit first.

Final Ascent:
The cliff top is just ahead—and the tyrannosaurus right behind!

Need a final roll of climb to reach the top or STR/DEX to dislodge a boulder. Graxzos made his climb and can assist others.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper and his sticky palms are right behind.
climb: 1d20 - 2 + 8 ⇒ (16) - 2 + 8 = 22

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra, face flush from the exertion, as to rest at the bottom of the cliff. Between two heavy breaths she shakes her head, causing her braid to whip from side to side. "Ahh, heck no." She looks back at the nearing dinosaur and spot a boulder next to her that seems to be loose.

Pushing her staff under the boulder for leverage, she heaves with all her might to dislodge it.

Strength check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

-Posted with Wayfinder


Forged Map | Rebels Map

With the final successes by Graxzos and Sapper, the party overcomes the wall. You make your escape just as the Aspis agents appear to slip away from the dinosaur.

As you complete the return trip from the north back to the village with your eggs intact (and the pear). You observe some changes since you departed.

At the outskirts of the Krihirik village, grippli possessions lie scattered about as if they were dropped or tossed carelessly from the dwellings above. Where before gripplis hurried about the village, now none are to be found.

Shouting from the direction of the elders’ hut carries through the empty jungle— “Find the others!” —followed by the loud crash of something falling to the jungle floor.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"The village seems quiet. Too quiet...."

perception (look around): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"That ain't good," Graxzos mutters, and hurries off, gun drawn, to investigate....whatever it is that fell. "Let's go! I think we might have our Aspis friends t'thank fer this."

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"I hear ya. Too quiet indeed." Yndra hurries after Graxzos. "Did the frogfolk flee before the Aspis? Why would they, if they offered them the same deal as they did us?"

She's reminded of something when they're walking to the village. "Sapper, what's that fruit you picked up along the way?"

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper, who is no longer translucent, shrugs. No idea. It was shiney.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As you observe the village (make perception checks), you hear from the central building a brash voice call out.

We smell monkey-root sap, boys! We have visitors!"

gm:

Graxzos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Sapper: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Thaia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Yndra: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

F: 1d20 ⇒ 19
S: 1d20 ⇒ 20
T: 1d20 ⇒ 15

T3: 3d20 ⇒ (19, 15, 18) = 52

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Sounds like our ol' pals, arright," Graxzos growls, looking around warily.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
GM Aarvid wrote:

We smell monkey-root sap, boys! We have visitors!"

Thaia looks instinctively at Sapper.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
Graxzos Glyphkeeper wrote:
"Sounds like our ol' pals, arright," Graxzos growls, looking around warily.

"Spread out."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

This is the final act...and even with the 4 person adjustment, without Majal, it could be tough. So bring your no holds barred game. :)

As Thaia speaks, a pair of Aspis scouts appear on the rope bridges and fire bows at your group.

===Surprise Round===
On Graxzos bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 for arrow: 1d8 ⇒ 3
confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 for arrow: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8 whew

on Thaia bow, cover: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1 for arrow: 1d8 ⇒ 2

"There they are! To the north!

Yndra and Thaia, if you beat DC17 perception you can take a SINGLE action during the surprise round above as you spot the hidden archers.
Otherwise, you will have your action in round 1 below.
The rope bridges/platforms are 20' up. There is a fallen ladder on the southwest side (see map).

===Round 1===

23-Sapper <=== Is up
18-Bad Guys
17-Graxzos
7-Thaia
6-Yndra

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper dives for cover (to the square down from and to the left of Thalia) and loads his crossbow.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

I will wait for Thaia and Yndra perceptions and surprise actions before the bad guys go next.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

If I make the check:

Yndra darts forward, pressing up against the tree. She looks around it, pointing an accusing finger at the archer on the wooden bridge to her left. "You're going to regret this! We dealt with your pals when the dino chases as, as we're going to deal with you!"

5 foot step to the south.

Intimidate to demoralize: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
DC 10 + target Hit Dice + Wis. Otherwise Shaken for one round.

If I don't make the check:

Yndra stares at the ground. "Who, what, where?" She looks bewildered.

Are there any other ways up onto the village? When we came here earlier, wasn't there a walkway leading up? Secondly, can I assume that Yndra would be wielding her staff?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
GM Aarvid wrote:
This is the final act...and even with the 4 person adjustment, without Majal, it could be tough. So bring your no holds barred game. :)

Thaia hires twenty half-orc mercenaries, including siege engineers and a ballista.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Forged Map | Rebels Map

@Yndra - yes, staff while walking to village is fine.
Fallen ladder or climbing the trees are the only visible way up to the platform shy of flying.
The other walkways or bridges appear to have been cut.

Sapper dives out of the way as the first two arrows are fired, one hitting Graxzos, almost critically.

As the party reacts to the archers, they fire another volley, joined by a third on the ground.

On Graxzos bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 for arrow: 1d8 ⇒ 3
On Yndra bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 for arrow: 1d8 ⇒ 7
On Thaia bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 for arrow: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Fortunately, none of the three find their mark. A low growl is heard near the fallen ladder and some casting up in the central platform.

Round 2 : Party is up...

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

As soon as an arrow flies past, Yndra peers around the tree and hustles forward. Yikes, that one is getting close! She shelters under the bridge, hoping it prevent her from being targeted by the archers up on the walkways. Peering up, she commands the archers straight above her. "Drop that bow. Now!"

Cast Command at the archer above me, giving it the command 'Drop'. I'm hoping it drops the bow to the ground. Will save DC 14 to resist.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

Thaia rushes up to the next tree looks along the musket sight and...

KA-BLAM!! western most sniper (range touch, point blank): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22 damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra commands the archer on the walkway to drop his bow.

will: 1d20 ⇒ 1

The archer eyes cross as he willingly drops his bow. It lands on the walkway next to him. drop clockwise: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Oh $^!@%!!! Why did I do that?

Meanwhile, Thaia fires a shot at the archer to the west, easily hitting him despite his cover. He grunts in pain but does not drop.

The loud noise causes a hiding creature to move momentarily, and Thaia sees the source of the low growling heard moments ago.

gm:

Archer1= -8 hp
Archer2= no bow
Archer3= on ground
Cat= on ground

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"I remember you from the ravine...." Thaia says thinking about how quickly she can drop her musket and free her knife.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

crossbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Sapper peeks out from behind the tree at the agent on the ground. Seeing that he's distracted with the others, Sapper fires!


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sapper fires off a shot from his small crossbow, drawing a small scratch on the cheek of the grounded bowman.

Oh, you'll get yours back, pipsqueak - with interest!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Sorry for the post delay, here we go!

Grunting as the surprise arrow cuts open his shoulder, Graxzos grits his teeth and dives forward, barely ducking the second. Hustling after Yndra, he takes aim at the bowman on the ground.

Move, fire at the one on the ground. Spending a grit point for Up Close and Deadly.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 vs. Touch
Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3 Boo.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Graxzos lets off a shot of his own, and strikes the grounded archer, but grazes him, rather than a direct hit.

Curse you too, dwarves. I will deal first and then the runt!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

OUCH. Um, guys, I am going to use my GM reroll for you here, otherwise I think this could be a TPK based on my rolls this round...especially without Majal joining. See spoiler if you wish.

Pre-Reroll:

1.Western Archer on Thaia bow,pb: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 for arrow: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

2.Eastern Archer - moves and picking up bow.

3.Ground Archer On Yndra bow, PB: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 for arrow: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

cat bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 for dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
cat claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 for dmg: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
cat claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for dmg: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The cat circles around the tree to avoid cover and the water and tries to
bite Thaia.
cat bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Ground Archer On Yndra bow, PB: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 for arrow: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

1.Western Archer on Thaia bow,pb: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22 for arrow: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

2.Eastern Archer - moves and picking up bow.

REROLL cat bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 for dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

You see a man emerge from the top central platform, with daggers in his hands. He calls down to the cat...which responds with a snarl.

"That's it, Safira! Take her down!

Round 3 : Party is up...Thaia, I believe is staggered.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper drinks one of his cocktails and prepares one of his last bombs.
Using Targeted Bomb Admixture.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Hearing what's going on, Graxzos grimaces. "Thaia an' Yndra, fall back! Take cover behind tha' big central trunk! We're gonna need it...get behind me!" He rips open an alchemical cartridge with his teeth and dumps it into his gun, taking a pot shot at the eastern archer before starting his own retreat back toward the more defensible position. Wish I'd gotten more o' those off that alchemist...

Move action: reload with alchemical cartridge. Standard: attack the eastern archer. Free: 5' step.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 vs. Touch
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
GM Aarvid wrote:
Round 3 : Party is up...Thaia, I believe is staggered.

"I can-*pant*- still -*wheeze*- fight."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sapper hides behind a tree and drinks a concoction.

Graxzos calls out a warning to the team to retreat and fires a shot at the eastern archer, hitting the man who just recovered his bow.

The noise from the firearm startles the cat attacking Thaia and it recoils. This is actually not too much of a stretch based on the mod

Jakob and Jakata look at each other as they try to decide which is worse...seeing their "beloved"
employer be devoured by a jaguar or being unemployed in a hostile jungle with slim prospects of making it back alive.

"Hold on Mistress...we will...do something."

They can bring you stuff, but will not fight. Free action to give them orders.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

Oh they don't have to do anything. They're men after all. I'm just sort of delaying until other folks go so I can see how things develop.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Check discussion too...need everyone to confirm items

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Hah, are you kidding?" scowls Yndra at Grax. "We have them on the defensive!" Maybe they'll believe it, if we're confident enough.

She hustles over to the archer on the ground, harrying him with her staff, keeping close so he can't get a decent shot off.

Move to the archer. Ready action to follow him if he steps or moves away.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra, despite her serious injury from the arrow, rushes the grounded archer, ready to strike should he move away.

Thaia, any actions before they go?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

While Thaia mulls over her dwindling options,
The eastern archer hears Graxzos barking commands and decides he has heard enough.

Shut yer trap, loudmouth!"

bow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 for dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Then the grounded man, at Yndra's approach smiles and drops his bow and draws a sword.

Let's dance, lady dwarf"

longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 for dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

But the blade swings over her head with the force of the two handed swing.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Party can go...Yndra, Graxzos and Sapper are on round 3...to keep things moving.

551 to 600 of 1,052 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky KeyPart 1 [1-5] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.