PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-xx Scions of the Sky KeyPart 3 [1-5] (Inactive)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Upper Altar

Ashkurhall


851 to 900 of 1,052 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"There it be! I'mma kill it!" Graxzos nearly goes off-balance as he lunges blindly toward the noise.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 50

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Argh, stupid lizard! I've got you now, though..." Going by the direction she was bitten from, Yndra grabs her axe firmly in both hands and slices in a low arc.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Concealment (low miss): 1d100 ⇒ 66

After her failed attack, Yndra shuffles forward a step. "Let's try and box it in. Also, watch it with that gunfire! There's dwarves up here in the Frontline. "

On cell phone, so can't move my token yet.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

Thaia field strips and rebuilds reloads her musket.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

You are cleared for jump, Wiem Weems remembers the command from her days in the Grippli Air Service as she urges SeeOne to fly. The blindfolded bird is slow in its flight, but the druid expertly guides her mount over the pathfinders and fountain.

She averts her eyes as she passes the creature then jumps from her mount. Thin membranes between her colorful toes catch the air letting her steer to her target. She slices at the creature with her tiny blade!

crunch:

SeeOne moves, steer with knees as free action. Fast dismount as move free action, enter square above basilisk as move action, attack from above as standard action, technically a fall happens somewhere. Glide to end up flanking with Graxsos. Should provoke AoO at some point in the move/glide/fall. I totally expect this complicated maneuver to cause ETV & am fine with however you want to rule it, because it just looks cool. :)

avert: 1d100 ⇒ 84
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
fast dismount: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
attack: 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 5 = 19
concealement: 1d100 ⇒ 16 It was going so well, up until here! :)
dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Both dwarves miss the small reptile as it hisses at them.

Thaia reloads her musket.

Wiems flies over but in blindness misses as well.

Stink eye once again hisses loudly and bites at Yndra.

0n Yndra attack : 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20 for Dmg : 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

party goes.. .

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"I hope no one moved!" Thaia, 'be the bullet'. Dadadadada. Dadadadada. She fires at the same square as last time.

50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 77 KA-BLAM!! (blind, point-blank, precise, ranged touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

In her mind Thaia recalls her youth spent in the dojo of the Blind Master the same ninja master who taught Snake-Eyes, Jinx and Stormshadow.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

The grippli concentrates too much on avoiding the basilisk's eyes to make any witty remarks and swing her blade.

avert: 1d100 ⇒ 8
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
scimitar: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 = 15
slice: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 58

Failing to completely avoid its gaze, she pulls the blindfold into place.
...Or turns to stone.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra tries to complete her move to circle around the creature, but bumps into something soft. First she thinks it's the basilisk, but she then registers the sound of wings. "Wiem, is that you? By the Power, don't sneak up on us like that. We're going just be sound, remember!"

Releasing an exasperated sigh, she holds her position and strikes again, where she last felt the lizard-like creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Concealment (low miss): 1d100 ⇒ 73

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Wiem be here? Full-on party, ainnit?" Graxzos growls as he takes another desperate swing.

Attack (flanking): 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 4

"I CAN' BELIEVE I CAN' FIND THIS GIANT G$!*%& LIZARD WIT' MY AX!"

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"Oh. Right. It's right between us. I mean between Graxzos & me!

"Here, right here in front if me," the grippli continues.

"It's here. Aim here. Right here in front if Graxzos," the hunter says again.
"Right here. Uhmm... La lala lallalal," she sings.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper follows the frog's directions and tosses...
bomb touch, no splash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
damage, fire: 1d6 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 3 = 8
blind: 1d100 ⇒ 8

Wow those were low rolls...


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Everyone misses the 8-legged lizard...well, almost. Thaia hits Stinkeye and it lets out a weak hiss as it collapses at the feet of the dwarves and stops moving.

End combat

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

GM is good. GM is wise. GM prevents me from roasting my allies.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos pauses in the midst of pulling his ax back for another swing. "I don' 'ear it. Be it dead?! What's happenin'?!?!" After a moment, he cautiously raises his blindfold.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"Did I get it?" Thaia reloads.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

I don't hear it anymore...


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Only faint breathing can be heard for a few more seconds

3d20 ⇒ (11, 5, 12) = 28

Followed by a final gurgle, then nothing.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndrda listens for a while, then carefully lifts her blindfold. Squinting through her eyelids at the creature, she pokes it with her axe a few times, just for good measure. "Well, that one seems dead. Well done, everyone!" she says optimistically. "And we didn't even kill each other with these cursed things on. That's good teamwork, if you ask me!"

Tucking her axe back in the loop around her belt, she flexes the grayish fingers on her hand, trying to figure out how much damage the creature's gaze caught. "Let's hope this wears off after a while..."

She picks up her wayfinder to tuck it away in her tobe, then grabs the wand from her backpack and begins circling it on her leg where she was bitten. Twice.

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Happy to find her legs fully healed, she gathers her companions. "So, what's next... Northwards, into that hallway over there?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Going to the double doors to the north? Checking any other doors/rooms around the fountain? Anything with creature...once blindfolds are off..you see the small lizard is clearly dead

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Maybe I'm going too fast, indeed. What do the others think? Yndra would suggest going for the double doors, but could easily be convinced to check out the other rooms.

Yndra leaves the blindfold hanging around her neck. You'd never know. Maybe this was just offspring from one of the others. Although the kobolds only mentioned one 'Stinkeye...' She pokes the lizard with a stiff stony finger, trying to think whether it would be worth taking it along.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

hopefully that check gives more info on the critter....

"You wanted to check all these doors earlier to prevent surprises, Yndra. You still want to do that? I'd like to look at that statue in the doorway and the fountain more now that we have time."

Does Stink eye have a lair? Wiem Weems would also like to check that out.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The closest thing to a lair you have seen was the very first room next to the first statue.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Perception?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Aye, I'd think it'd be best t'clear out this area first," Graxzos says, pulling his blindfold down. He looks over at Yndra with some concern. "What'd th'beastie do t'yeh? I've got somethin' tha' might help with tha', if yeh want."

I have a potion of lesser restoration if you need it, Yndra.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra blinks at Wiem. "Checking all the doors to prevent surprises... Well, that's an excellent suggestion, Wiem. We wouldn't want any mishaps, would we? Excellent suggestion, I could have thought of it myself. Didn't I say you would make an outstanding Pathfinder? Lead the way!"

Searching the remaining rooms sounds good. Starting with the one on the South-east, then work our way to the double doors?

Thanks, Graxzos, but no need for now. Yndra wouldn't want to look needy, and it's only 1 point of AC/Reflex save less. Not bad enough to use an expensive potion for.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Speeding this along...updated map to help with searches.

The party checks each of the remaining rooms in the area, starting with the southeast.

B2-This room you already entered briefly, but did not search. It smelled bad and had garbage and a leather bag.

B3-Animal hides and furs have been laid out on the six dwarf-sized stone beds in this room. A crude set of dice lies scattered on the floor. A number of weapons have been stashed in a pile to the north.

B4-Fountain

B5-Many bits and pieces of metal lie on stone shelves carved into the walls. Several ornaments made from animal bones hang from the ceiling. A crude, one-foot-tall statue of a horned and winged creature stands on a stone table set next to a wall.

B6-The smell of incense is almost overpowering in this house, where shelves full of jars and vases of different sizes line the walls. Three kobolds lie motionless in stone beds.

B8-A stone pillar bearing numerous lines of runic text stands amid pieces of stone furniture and heaps of miscellaneous junk.

No other moving creatures are found, but B3 and B5 show signs of recent use.

Let me know any specific places you search or if/when ready to try the double doors to the north.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra looks around the room with the thick incense smell before quietly closing the door. "Ahh, aren't they cute when they're sleeping?" she comments, despite all her earlier anger at the kobolds for defiling the Dwarven complex.

The rooms to the South-east (B2,B3) hold little of interest for her, although she casts a detect magic spell there just to be sure she isn't missing anything.

The last room to investigate is definitely the most interesting, according to Yndra. She immediately scurries over to the pillar, tracing her fingers along the runic texts. "Now what have we here...?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

-Posted with Wayfinder

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos quickly pokes through the pile of weapons that the group finds (in B3) but otherwise seems like he's in a hurry to keep going.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

When the group comes upon the sleeping kobolds, Graxzos scowls. "Guess there be no need t'cause trouble...if they didn' wake up when we was fightin' Stinkeye, they prob'ly won't any time soon."

He follows Yndra when she goes to investigate the pillar. He glances over it with interest, although he keeps one hand on his loaded gun and spends most of his time watching the entrances.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper is likewise uninterested in the ancient site. He keeps one hand on his bombs and his eyes peeled.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"I half-expected this leather bag to be Stink-eye," the grippli says poking about in the first room. She stays with the party until they are done, but also takes time to check the fountain.

"The runes mean nothing to me," she states with a small sigh. She should know more about the area her people have been defending. unless it's druidic, or grippli, or sylvan. Hrmmm... I thought I posted yesterday :p
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 in B2
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 in B4.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

Thaia directs Sapper to investigate room B2. She takes a moment to reload.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper huffs at Princess's orders, but obeys nonetheless. He holds his nose as he nudges things around with his boot.
perception B2, +1vs traps: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra checks the room with the stone pillar. It appears to have some sort of purpose for healing.

The kobolds have decorated the stone surfaces with paintings of dragons, but the original inscriptions on the stone pillar are still partially legible. As she understands Dwarven, she knows that each line consists of the name of a dwarf followed by a number.

Halfway through the list, the intervals between the numbers suddenly become shorter and shorter.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Graxzos search of the weapons room uncovers a few things of interest.

He notices that only three of the beds have been slept in recently

While most of the weapons are of poor quality and virtually worthless, One quality longsword, which has initials VC-NS engraved on the crossguard, is also uncovered in the pile.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wiems and Sapper check the smelly room and find the leather bag appears to be a throw toy with small lizard bite-marks. A nature check (T10) reveals that the pile of crumbly cement pebbles is actually dung.

On the fountain, only the dwarven writing marred by kobold pickaxes is seen, with nothing else of interest.

Thaia reloads her musket.

The 3 "sleeping" kobolds are actually dead and appear to have suffered

Sapper can determine that some of the herbs and liquids in the jars and vases are alchemical substances, while others are intended for religious purposes.

Three of the jars have a crude drawing of a lizard’s head on their labels. Two of the jars are empty, and the third contains a rusty red gel. Sapper is able to determine (T10) the gel is basilisk extract.

Let me know if you take anything. Otherwise, moving to the north double-doors

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Lookee here," Graxzos says grimly, rejoining the others and hefting a steel longsword. "On th'hilt: VC-NS. I assume that'd be the missing Venture-Cap'n Sharrowsmith, eh? So we're still on the right trail."

He glances quizzically at Sapper. "What's all that you got, then?"

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"Basilisk extract? Like vanilla extract? What recipe calls for that?"

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"Marble cake? I'm not sure, I have cooks for that sort of thing."

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Nice find, Graxzos. We should take that, just in case we find the Venture-Captain still alive." She fiddles with her braid while thinking. "I'm not sure what I found, but the pillar has something to do with healing. The carvings are names of dwarves and numbers. Maybe years, or something? The intervals get shorter, which could indicate a decline of some sorts."

Yndra scurries over upon hearing about the basilisk extract. "Will you take that, Sapper? If my hand doesn't heal of its own, maybe someone in the Society might know of a solution, if I can show them the kind of creature that caused it..."

Without anything further to delay her, Yndra waits for the others to finish up as well, then heads to the double doors. She checks her backpack to make sure that the orb is within easy reach, and takes the axe from the loop on her belt. "We'd better be ready for anything." Taking her own advice, she casts Shield of Faith before they open the door.

Currently at AC 17. Normally 16, +2 from Shield of Faith, -1 from Dex damage.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper pockets the substance to study later. Who knows what wonderful properties it could have! Maybe he can alter his bombs to turn people to stone!

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Wiem Weems takes the blindfold from SeeOne and climbs back into the saddle. 'Ready when you are,' she gestures to Yndra.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos chuckles. "Eheheh...I'm always ready fer anythin'. Open th'doors!" He readies his pistol.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The dwarves open the double doors, vaults really. Within, is more strange dwarven-kobold architecture.

A huge block of intricately sculpted stone dominates the center of this vast temple chamber. To the east, a flight of stairs leads up to a walkway, which connects to the stone block’s surface. Six pillars lie around the edges of the room, each decorated with carved patterns of scales and dragon heads. Several large paintings of dragons adorn the floor.

In the distance you hear chanting of high-pitched serpentine voices.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Big room. Dark in there," Graxzos mutters. "Anyway t'light it up? I got a coupla flares, but they only last a second."

He squints into the darkness. "Also, 10 gold says our VC is the proposed victim of a sacrifice."

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Wiem Weems checks her pouch for gold before deciding there is no winning that bet. "Bigger is good," says the airborne grippli peaking around the others. "Same order going in?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

As soon as the kobolds hear you, they turn and scream - half in common, half draconic. “There they are!”

The golden statue suddenly blinks and turns to regard you.

It roars in anger: “YOU should NOT have come here!”

and starts moving menacingly toward you as the kobolds stare in awe.

Like the temple itself, the golden statue's appearance reflects both dwarven and kobold aesthetics.

Will be going into init tonight...gotta run to work.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"Is that," the grippli gulps, "the gaurdian?

That is a cool map :)

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper stares at the... thing, unable to look away.
Who had golden thing again? He squeaks.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos glares at the statue, his mouth set in a hard line. "Yeh, I reckon it is. An' tha'd be Yndra with the orb." Raising his voice, he hollers, "We shouldn'ta come 'ere?! This be dwarven homestone! You feckin' kobol' squatters're nothin' more'n...squatters!" His lack of vocabulary seems to make him only angrier. "I AIN'T SCARED O' YEH!"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

init:

Graxzos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Sapper: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Thaia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Yndra: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Wiem: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Kobolds: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Statue: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Round-1: Party is up...

851 to 900 of 1,052 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky KeyPart 1 [1-5] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.