PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-xx Scions of the Sky KeyPart 3 [1-5] (Inactive)

Game Master GM Aarvid

Upper Altar

Ashkurhall


701 to 750 of 1,052 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Aye," Graxzos growls, following the others into the room. "C'mon, Sap, we may as well stay with th'group." Seeing Wiem pulling on the door, he crosses over to her.

"'Ere, froggy, let a dwarf try." Looking over the door quickly, he grasps the handle, puts a foot on the doorframe, and tugs.

Perception check to make sure the roof won't fall in or anything and then (assuming it won't) a Strength check.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"Looks fine t'me!" Not having any success with the door at first, Graxzos starts muttering under his breath and pushing instead.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra looks at Grax pulling fruitfully on the door. "Hehe, maybe you should let the other dwarf try," she says smiling. She shoulder Grax our of the way and then tries for herself.

Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

"I was always better at pushing than pulling," she says as she stalks back to the pile of rocks, seeing whether she missed anything earlier.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18
Graxzos Glyphkeeper wrote:

"'Ere, froggy, let a dwarf try." Looking over the door quickly, he grasps the handle, puts a foot on the doorframe, and tugs.[/ooc]

"I've read about doors, but I never encountered one until I was almost twelve," the grippli says. She plants both hands on the handle and lifts both feet against the door to pull.

Str: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Several pushes and pulls on the door get it to wiggle some but not break it free. It remains stuck.

There are a few items along with the journal - Yndra found in the sachel.

list forthcoming

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Str+ bonus from crowbar: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13
Know:engineering take 10 for 19

Sapper sighs and takes out his latest purchase, a Traveler's Any-Tool. He poses a button and short portions spring out in the form of a crowbar.
He shoos the others out of the Way while they still had some dignity left. A quick inspection determined where the door was jammed and a simple application of leverage is applied.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Inside the satchel are two different wands (A&B) and a pair of similar looking potion vials.

Sapper takes out his pry bar and manages to move the door a bit and then it practically opens itself as a small avalanche of rocks pours through the doorway. Apparently a huge pile of rocks was pressing against the door from the other side.

Sapper is bludgeoned by hundreds of rocks for dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 6 DC14 Reflex for half

But the door is now open. Difficult terrain exists in the 5' square of sapper and the northern portion of the next room.

Let me know if anyone is doing anything to items or in the next room and
who is carrying satchel, journal, wandA, WandB, Potions. Otherwise I will assume Yndra has them all together as found

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Sapper tries to dart out of the way, but gets knocked on the head pretty good.
(HP:11/17)
He rubs his noggin and moans. Stupid rocks, waiting in ambush like that.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra is pouring over the items she finds in Sharrowsmith's backpack. "Well, these look like wands. I didn't know the venture-captain was capable of magical feats. Interesting..."

She's startled a bit at the door coming loose and Sapper being buried under some rocks. "Oh dear, that must hurt. I should know, it's happened once or twice to me as well. Come here, dear. I'll heal those wounds." She motions the gnome over, looking almost fond upon him before promptly forgetting about him. "Now, let me see what tricks Mister Sharrowsmith had up his sleeves first."

Yndra utters some incantations and handles the wand and potions, before remembering about Sapper. She pulls out her own wand and pokes him with it. She snorts at the result and jabs him again, a bit more forceful this time.. "Here, that should help. Now, remember to be more cautious in the future!"

Casting Detect Magic, try to identify the wands and both potions. Then use my wand of CLW on Sapper.

Spellcraft, Wand A: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Spellcraft, Wand B: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Spellcraft, potions: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

CLW on Sapper: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW on Sapper: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sappers mutters an embarrassed thanks and accepts the prodding with a minimum of wincing.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

While being administered to by Yndra, Sapper looks at the ceiling with his engineering skills.

He notices that the cave-in wasn’t completely accidental—there are tool marks in the ceiling. Which also reveals that climbing the rubble is possible but may be dangerous.

Yndra:

WandA=Wand Cure Light Wounds
WandB=DC=18
Potions=Cure Moderate Wounds

The room appears to extend to the south beyond your light source. Those with darkvision will be able to see once they look through the door or enter the room.

Also, you notice another door to the west, similar to the one in the satchel room.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

"Well, that's convenient. I'm sure Mr. Sharrowsmith won't mind us using his equipment during his rescue." ... or the retrieval of his body. She hands out a potion to Sapper and Graxzos each, after stuffing both wands in her backpack. "Here, for when you - invariably - get yourself wounded again."

Potion of CMW for each of you.

"So, onwards or to the west?"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

"South for now. We might make less noise by opening fewer doors until we need to."

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"South works for me," the grippli peeps. She climbs back into the saddle.

After a moment, she cocks her head and looks at the ceiling and door frames.

How high are the ceilings? The door frames? Trying to figure feasibility of using high ground attacks :)


Forged Map | Rebels Map

@Wiem The ceiling is 10 feet high except where otherwise noted. Let's say door frames 8' since it does not say.

The party ventures further south, through the hole in the ruined wall. Beyond is another similar sized, but mostly empty room. It has yet another door to the west and an open doorway to the south.

Perception checks for any entering the new room...

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

perception, +1 vs traps: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra plant the handle of her axe onto the rubble for support, as she climbs into the next room. "Ah, there's no door over there. That's nice, for a change."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"Thankee, Yndra," Graxzos mutters, stowing the potion away on his belt pouch. He looks agitated. "I don' like this place...where're all these kobold's, huh?!"

He follows the others into the next chamber.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Yndra scans the rubble on the floor as she moves forward.

However, as if on Graxzos' words, he spots some missing kobolds as they hide waiting in the doorway beyond with loaded crossbows and fire.

You hear yelling in draconic.

Yelling...:

They are here, they are here! Quickly, go get stinkeye.

Movement to the west....

Init:

Graxzos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Sapper: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Thaia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Yndra: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Wiem: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Baddies: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Those beating a DC14 perception can act in the surprise round.

The two kobolds shoot small crossbows at the dwarves and step back.

On Graxzos xbow: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20 for arrow: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
On Yndra xbow: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23 for arrow: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

=== surprise round (roll perception and single action/move) ===
23=Kobolds (shoot/step)
23=Wiem/roc ?
21=Thaia ?
14=Sapper ?
10=Yndra (surprised)
5=Graxzos (not surprised - can act)

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

Perceive: 120 + 2 = 122
heh, that looked really good, almost to good to be true :)Perceive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Wiem Weems pulls some goggles from her forehead down over her eyes and draws her spear. "Ready for jump," she peeps.

fast dismont: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 EDIT: ignore for now, I don't want to dismount and be the only target.

Surprise round: draw weapon (yay for BAB 0 :).

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

The Hercules eagle moves over the target. Wiem Weems launches a spear at the enemy.

spear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20, 1d6 ⇒ 6.

R1: move into room (turning west), throw spear.

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Sauer is distracted momentarily and is caught off guard by the attack.

He darts up in front of Grax and shows the Monica that cover means very little to him.
attack square: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Bomb on the square between them. DC 14 reflex for half of 5 fire damage.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Surprise Round:

"AGH!!" Graxzos yells as the crossbow bolt clips his shoulder. Almost on instinct, his hand snaps up and he fires at the one who shot him.

Sadly at this range it resolves against normal AC.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

I'll hold my action for round 1 momentarily, since I'm last.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wiem spots the kobolds and draws her spear.
Bird move for round 1

Sapper is caught looking at the rubble and misses the commotion ahead.
Bomb action for round 1

Graxzos gets off a shot, but with the cover, just hits he door frame in a shower of rubble.

Yndra is also observing the stonework and neglects the kobolds until the bolt streaks towards her.

Thaia perception/action and the round 1...some of your actions I have already

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Assuming it is safe, she hurtles toward the southeast corner of the room for her move action.

Slamming her back against the southern wall she readies her musket to spin around and fire at the kobolds should she need to.

But as soon as Sappers bomb goes off she steps into the gap 5-foot-move and proceeds to tell any survivors what will happen to them if they don't cooperate.

"सुनो! लिटिल ड्रेगन! अपने हथियार फेंक या मैं तुम पर मेरा शातिर, प्रशिक्षित, हमले बौने जारी करेंगे!"

Draconic:
"You there! Kobolds! Throw down your arms or I will release my vicious, trained, attack dwarves upon you!"

intimidation (demoralize, bigger than kobolds): 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 = 17


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Thaia dashes into the corner.

==Round 1===

Both Kobolds see the party rushing at them and take off to the west, ducking into a small gap in the wall.

Partly in common and some in draconic...they squeal.

"Banzai....I mean run...run!"

At this point, since they did not stay in place, you can change actions

Wiem atop the roc flies around the corner but does not have direct line of sight to the kobolds. (you may have movement remaining however).

A lowered portcullis blocks off this room from the hallway to the north. The portcullis is old and rusty, and it no longer fits properly in its grooves. At the south end of this hallway, there is a grotesque dragon face carved in the stone wall. In its gaping maw it has two dozen round holes where its teeth should be.

Party up...let me know if you change your posted round-1 action

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18
GM Aarvid wrote:
Party up...let me know if you change your posted round-1 action

no change but if there is no target I can't throw spear. SeeOne has 50 ft. movement, so will end in that corner (not enough for 180° turn:).

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra hobbles after the others. "Wait, stupid bird. You'll be lured into an ambush, surely!" She skids to a stop before the dragon's face, regarding it suspiciously.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos rips a cartridge from his belt, opens it with his teeth, and rams it home, then takes off after the others. When he hustles out into the corridor, he pulls up short at the edge of the light. "Aye, Wiem! No sense runnin' yerself into an ambush..." He peers ahead, keeping an eye out for any kobolds reappearing.

Double move to get to where he is now.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2
Yndra Marthaun wrote:

Yndra hobbles after the others. "Wait, stupid bird. You'll be lured into an ambush, surely!"

"My thoughts exactly. Snapper! go after her!"

"What's that thing?" She says pointing at the carved dragon's head.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wiem and roc round the corner and move up to the double doors. Some noises can be heard beyond. She can also hear/see the edge of the kobolds through the narrow crack to the north.

Yndra stops before the strange dragon head. It appears to have some hole in the mouth designed to fire barbs down the hallway.

Graxzos double-times it around the corner as well. The portculis is down, but rusty like many of the other doors seen in the rooms and the long hallway.

Thaia moves and observes the dragon head while calling back for Sapper.

Sapper, are you moving or ?

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper obeys and chases after the enthusiastic froggy.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The two kobolds move through another crack in the north wall and appear to be reloading their crossbows.

Sapper can tell that someone appears to have jammed or disabled the dragon head trap.

Round 2 - Party up

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

The enemy is too sheltered from Wiem Wiems. She delays. "I don't want to cause a choke point," she peeps. She adds something in grippli about avoiding a spiders trap.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra gives a slight harrumph, but she seems satisfied that the others had the sense to wait. She advances cautiously and peeks around the corner of the ruined wall. "Come. At them!"

Total defense as a standard action, then move to where I've put myself on the map. AC 20 this round.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos, frustrated that he can't get a clean shot at the little buggers, hustles up next to Yndra and attempts to open the door to give them a little bit more room to maneuver.

Move action, then another one to attempt opening the door.

Strength, if needed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Wiem delays to see what the kobolds do, noticing a tied sack next to the double doors while she waits.

Yndra moves up to the crack in the wall looking north, spotting the kobolds in the darkness.

Graxzos tries to kick open the rusted door and breaks it open on the first try.

More movement and scraping/running can be heard to the west...getting closer.

Sapper/Thaia...

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sauer runs through the newly opened door and applies a special square shaped potion to the other door. He ducks and covers just before a loud BANG!
Using a bore bomb. The door takes 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9 damage that ignores half the doors hardness. If it reduces the four to half its hit points, it blasts a 5x5 hole in the door.

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

Thaia takes up position and readies an action to attack the first hostile who is so (attacks the group that is).

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"Something coming from the west. Do you suppose the sack is a trap or more of your Elder Sharrowsmith's stuff?" She points out the sack to the others. Then she pilots SeeOne east.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 (if needed for western sounds.) Undelay. Move 25 ft. east, ready spear for kobold to attack from west door.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Sapper applies an explosive to the rusted iron door. It makes a big mark on the door, but otherwise the door is still closed.

The kobolds let out a screech at the noise of the blast and fire their crossbows at the dwarves.

Thaia's readied shot goes off before the crossbow bolt crosses the room.

need you to roll it...they both have cover.

Wiem moves 25' east, back from the double doors and readies for an attack that does not happen.

On Yndra xbow, pb, cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 4 + 1 = 15 for bolt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

On Graxzos xbow, pb, cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 4 + 1 = 11 for bolt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The kobolds both move back further north.

Party is up...

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

BOOM! (precise, point blank, touch): 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 13 damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Graxzos hustles forward and, squinting into the shadows ahead of him, blasts off a shot at the kobold he has line of fire to.

Attacking the one on the left...assuming their end of the room is dark, they have some concealment. I'm not sure how much, so just rolling a d100. :P

Attack (2nd range inc.): 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 2 = 23
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 24

"Li'l bastards can't run much further," he growls, ramming another cartridge into his gun.

Dark Archive

Female Dwarf Inquisitor (Iconoclast) 4 HP 32/39 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | Fort +8, Ref +2, Will +8 (+3 vs poison, +5 vs spells/SLA's, +2 vs magic items) | Init +3 | Perception +10, Darkvision 60 ft. Judgement: 2/2. Spells: 1st 2/4, 2nd 2/2. Recall 2/3. Active conditions: none.

Yndra stays where she is, guarding their flank. If anyone comes through these doors, I'll whack 'em good! "Shoot the critters!" she encourages her companions.

Readied attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +8 ! AC 21 (t15 f17) Magus 8/Druid 1, Ini +3, Perc +6 (darkvision) hp 74, CMD 18

"Do they need to die? Besides general principle I mean. Is chasing them off enough?"*

Graxzos Glyphkeeper wrote:
"Li'l bastards can't run much further," he growls, ramming another cartridge into his gun.

"I'm on that friend." The grippli turns the eagle back the way they came to end up in the entry room.

Fly: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

"They friggin' shot me, so I ain't inclined t'be merciful," Graxzos growls, squinting down the barrel of his pistol. Though I suppose we have better things to do if they do run...


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Thaia's readied musket fires loudly into the room before the kobold fires his bolt, but she just misses taking the little lizard's head off.

Graxzos rushes into the room, but as he steps onto the space on the floor
built of fragile stone that fractures when he entered the square. The rubble traps his foot, and a shallow pit filled with downward-pointing spikes tears at his legs as he tries to escape.

@Graxzos: DC17 Reflex or be stuck to the floor. DC19 Escape to get loose, but taking damage in the process

His shot still hits and injures one of the kobolds, which lets out a squeal of pain.

Yndra readies an attack but the kobolds are staying back.

Wiem flies her bird back around the other way.

Sapper/Thaia

Liberty's Edge

stats:
Current HP: 17/17 | AC/T/FF: 16/14/13 | Fort +6 Ref +6 Will +0 | Perception +7 (+8vs traps); DD +9 (+10vs traps+magical), Low light | Current Bombs: 7/7

Sapper doesn't want to waste more bombs on a couple little rats, so he draws his crossbow and loads.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf (Pahmet) Gunslinger (Pistolero) 4/Urban Barbarian 1
Vital Stats:
Current HP: 43/44 | AC/T/FF: 18/15/13 [+1 w/shield, +1 when adj. to 2 foes] | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +4 | SR 10 | Perception +2 | Current Grit: 0/2 | Remaining Rage: 1/5

Reflex DC 17: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

"GAAAH! I HATE KOBOL'S!"

Sovereign Court

Female Human (Chelaxian) gunslinger (musket master) 2/evoker 2 | hp 29 | AC 14 T 14 FF 10 | CMD 17 | F +5 R +7 W +6 | Spd 30' | Init +3 | Kn(Arc, Eng, Geo, Loc, Nat, Nob, Pla, Rel) +7, Perc +8, Scrft +7, SensM +2 | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Grit 2/2

5-foot move, reload.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The two kobolds, with back to the wall, load and fire their crossbows at the entangled Graxzos, with at least one hitting the dwarf.

"Banzai! Fire!"

On Graxzos xbow: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14 for bolt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
On Graxzos xbow: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22 for bolt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Meanwhile, the running to the west has stopped. But scraping noises sound closer.

Party up...

701 to 750 of 1,052 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP GameDay 4: GM Aarvid PFS 6-12 Scions of the Sky KeyPart 1 [1-5] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.