Pathfinder Oriental Adventures: Spring and Autumn

Game Master Elton

Adventure in the oriental lands beyond Phaeselis, visit the land of the Seven Rivers.


301 to 345 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"Rape the women! take the virginity of the 12 year olds! Take their stuff!" says the leader. The hobgoblins are advancing, one of them trying to summon an oni.


HP 18/18 | AC: 18 /T: 13 /FF: 15 | Perc. +2 | F: +4 / R: +2 /W: +3 | CMB +7 | CMD +20 | Speed 30 | Init. +3

Not sure if we are to react to this or not. Don't know if we are close or what the layout it like. Things would move along better and faster if you would include this type of information when you post GM


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You are supposed to react.

---------------------------

The summoning complete, an ogre then takes the field. His aura glowing red and visible to not everyone but An Kai Hong. The ogre, a blue skinned Ogre Mage, is wielding a club with studded spikes all around it.

An Kai Hong:
An appraise or Knowledge (Demons) check will give you a simple, and accurate, measure of it's fighting aura.

Oh, right.

Roll initiative, please. :)


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

Not sure how we're supposed to react. Do we roll initiative. Did they get a surprise round?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

You roll initiative. :)

I'm sorry about this. I'm writing up a piece on Mathemagicians for Pathways. :)


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

DM should roll init for the party in order to speed up combat ;)

Since we had some pre buff time here is the list: Bob (Alter Self: +2 Str / Shield of Faith / Divine Favor. For An Kai: Enlarge Person

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


HP 18/18 | AC: 18 /T: 13 /FF: 15 | Perc. +2 | F: +4 / R: +2 /W: +3 | CMB +7 | CMD +20 | Speed 30 | Init. +3

That's why we need some idea of distance if not using maps. Summoning is a full round action that I would have reacted to by throwing a star. So can we retcon and take range attacks or no?

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Range Attack if we can react to the summon:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 6) + 5 = 17

Well doesn't matter with that poor of a roll

Appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

An ogre mage. This is a dangerous foe. COME AT ME BEAST. i AM YOUR OPPONENT. i HAVE SLAIN YOUR KIN. YOU ARE THE NEXT TO FALL TO AN KAI HONG.

An lowers his blade readying to receive the charg from the creature.

If charged:

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage: 6d8 + 18 ⇒ (1, 8, 3, 4, 7, 5) + 18 = 46

Attack Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (7, 4, 1) + 9 = 21

Damn not a crit, one shotting the thing would have been sweet.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Well, he does charge at you. Sorry. :)

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

who's turn is it now dm ?


**NEEDS PROFILE**

Qian looks at the aggressor and shakes his head at the leader's comments.

"I guess we took too long to get into position? And definitely, this evil needs to be put to rest after comments like that by the leader."

Any chance for a battle map?

Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Wow, we all rolled lousy Inits!


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

So did the ogre mage get hit for 46 damage? What are the inits of the rest of the enemies? Do we go now?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The inits for the Hobgoblins are 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

I can't believe they rolled that.


**NEEDS PROFILE**
EltonJ wrote:
I can't believe they rolled that.

I can, the dice conspire against the players ... ;-)

Please start the attack so we can attack or gurgle blood ... :-)


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Here we go!

The hobgoblins advance. One attacks Qianbei 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Short sword -- 1d6 ⇒ 5

Critical check 1d20 ⇒ 19


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

Still not sure if the ogre mage got hit for massive damage or not


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Yeah, they did.


HP 18/18 | AC: 18 /T: 13 /FF: 15 | Perc. +2 | F: +4 / R: +2 /W: +3 | CMB +7 | CMD +20 | Speed 30 | Init. +3

not sure are we up should we go again?


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

No idea. I guess I'll do something

Stricia attacks a hobgoblin. Probably the one that attacked Qianbei with a flurry

flurry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The first attack is a Stunning fist attempt Fort DC 13.


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

Round 1

Chen will attack the biggest bandit while fighting defensively

Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 211d10 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11

Current AC 25


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

(Sorry guys, I've been having a brush with the REAL truth).

Okay, next please. (consider this a bump)


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

For that matter, Qian-bei, it's your turn! :)


**NEEDS PROFILE**
EltonJ wrote:

Here we go!

The hobgoblins advance. One attacks Qianbei 1d20+1 (rolled 21)

Short sword -- 1d6 (rolled a 5)

Critical check 1d20 (rolled a 19) - my AC is 16

Am I still conscious, you did not roll double damage after confirming the critical hit?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

1d6 ⇒ 3 - damage.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
EltonJ wrote:
1d6 - damage.

You are still conscious.


**NEEDS PROFILE**

Qianbei moves back off the short swords grimacing in pain, then attacks with fury with his fist and sibat, kiai'ing on his second stirke...

ATK1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
DAM: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
ATK2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
DAM: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Kiai! ...

And keeps pounding and stabbing the hobgoblin with kiais unless it goes down, then he takes a step back to assess the battle field, and shouting another kiai to help mitigate the short sword's nasty wound.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Bob Chen wrote:

Round 1

Chen will attack the biggest bandit while fighting defensively

Current AC 25

I think you killed him. Hmm, Qianbei, I wish you tripped him. Stunning attack save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

stricia, you stunned the hobgoblin. :)

An Kai Hong, it's your move! :)


**NEEDS PROFILE**
EltonJ wrote:
Hmm, Qianbei, I wish you tripped him. Stunning attack save: 1d20+2

Hmm, an AoO, no thank you unless you want to give me a free feat :)

Next level, if I live? ... lol


HP 18/18 | AC: 18 /T: 13 /FF: 15 | Perc. +2 | F: +4 / R: +2 /W: +3 | CMB +7 | CMD +20 | Speed 30 | Init. +3

Is the large Oni still up?


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

Good that i killed my target but there are still many bandit currently locked in combat with us :)


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Yes, the ogre mage took quite a beating. :)


HP 18/18 | AC: 18 /T: 13 /FF: 15 | Perc. +2 | F: +4 / R: +2 /W: +3 | CMB +7 | CMD +20 | Speed 30 | Init. +3

So thats yes its still up? I'm so confused.

I have no idea whats going on so here is an attack roll and damage.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 3d8 + 9 ⇒ (6, 6, 2) + 9 = 23


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Yes. it's still up. Sorry for confusing you, I'm finalizing an assignment this month for Rite Publishing. :) So, this fight is going to take a little slower, I apologize for that.

---------------------------------

You miss and bust a rock apart. The ogre mage finally sits down, in a daze. It's unable to attack in the next round.


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

so who's turn is it? and how many enemy left?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Lets reroll initiative. :)

Hobgoblins. -- 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

An-Kai Hong - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Qianbei -- 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Stricia -- 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Bob -- 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

1st -- Qianbei
2nd -- An-Kai Hong
3rd -- Bob
4th -- Stricia
5th -- Hobgoblins.

Bob, you're up! :)

There are 16 hobgoblins left, and one Ogre Mage!


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

Round 3 (i think)

Chen will again draw in his inner reserves while fighting defensively

Destructive, Ferocious strike at the nearest opponent.

Bastard Sword: 1d20 + 4 - 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 + 2 + 1 = 201d10 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12

Courage my friends don't let them surround you or we all die he shouts pretending to be afraid for his life in order to keep up the Charade

Current AC25


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Round 2. :)

you managed to stab through one with a fatal blow.

Stricia.


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

Stricia keeps attacking the hobgoblin she stunned.

flurry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

not quite a critical hit. Did you get critical focus?


Female Human Unchained Monk/5 HP 44/44| AC 17 T 17 FF 10 | Fort 6 Ref 6 Will 6 | Per 13 | Init 6 | Ki pool 7/7 | Stunning Fist DC 16 5/5

No Critical Focus. Not really worth going crit fishing with an unarmed monk


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Right, well, you gave him quite a pounding.

The hobgoblins moved in to attack An-Hai Kong! 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Hp 9/9; AC 21 / 11 / 20; (Init +1; Perc +3 Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +5)

So out turn again i believe DM ?

301 to 345 of 345 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Spring and Autumn game play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.