[PFS] GM Brew's PFS Archons

Game Master Wicked Brew

Current Scenario: 00-33 Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible

AMBUSH!

Monastary


1,501 to 1,550 of 1,553 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

Desperate times call for desperate measures with the old spell still in tact I attempt to slap the stone thing with my open hand, before cranking out, reaching into my arcane spell pool and launching Magic Missiles at it.

Touch SG Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
SG Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 4, 5, 1) = 18
Defensive Cast: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4, 2) + 3 = 10

Brew please do a triple check, I am tracking I was at -16 and not hit until this last round, should I not be at -24 instead of -36, I see where it hit me and I dropped to -16. The creature then narrowly missed me, but the post shows me then at -24 instead of a -16. This last round it hit me again for 8 damage, which should not have me at -24 hit points.


Current Map

The Archons rage against the unyielding stone guardian. Havelock finally lands a spell strike, arcing lighting across the things body. The things body. Caoilte misses the stone fighter. Tarek, taking advantage of the gang tactics, swings his falcata in a graceful arc, landing the blade dead center in a crack in the stone man's neck. The force of the blow cuts the guardian's head clean off. The stone ceases to move. The had tumbles to the hard stone floor shattering. A long moment later, the rest of the former guardian's body crumbles into large chunky pieces across the ground.

Out of combat

The room grows eerily quiet.

What do you do?

dicey stuff:

???: 1d100 ⇒ 74

Havelock:

The moving carving continues its attack on Havelock. The earthen weapns strike true this time, pummeling the magus with unyielding rock. 'lock takes 16 damage.

The guardian presses its attack on Havelock. It misses its first attack, likely due to Isador's timely intervention, but solidly connects with the second. Havelock feels like a mountain has slammed into his gut, sending a wave of crushing pain through is spine. 'lock takes 8 damage.

Stoney presses its clubbing of Havelock. It once again connects, ringing 'lock's bell with a steel sword. Lock takes 12 additional damage.

Above excerpts from posts for the battle. That puts lock at -36 I believe. Am I missing something?

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

Seeing that Havelock is seriuosly wounded, Tark calls upon divine healing to aid his companion.

Havelock, allow me to aid you before we venture any further into this structure

Empowered Cure Light Wounds From War Blessing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Total heal should be 12 +50% from blessing

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

After the stone man crumbles, I take a a few steps back and I take aknee, nodding and gladly accpeting the healing spell from Tarek, before taking out my own wand on healing, using it to stich mysefl back up.

Thank you Tarek, that was a bit closer than I would of liked.....feel...aweful....need to heal up bit. My apologies, does anyone else need some?

cure light wounds: 5d8 ⇒ (8, 8, 5, 3, 7) = 31

Scarab Sages

Male Human Rogue 4

Once everyone has been attended to, Isador makes his way to doorway that was once protected by the stone guardian and tries to determine if there are any traps or sounds coming from the other side.

Perception (trap finding): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Current Map

Tarek and Havelock work to heal the damage wrought by the stone guardian, succeeding in healing the magus fully.

Isador inspects the door to the next chamber but finds no traps or locks.

Do you proceed through the door?

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

Caoilte checks his blade for damage.

Izzy, don't push the door until Tarek can do what he can for Hav.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Rogue 4

Once he sees the color and energy returning to Havelockk, Isador tries to gently open the door. If he feels little or no resistance, he’ll give the door a slight push and then step to the side of hallway.


Current Map

Isador finds no resistance as he opens the door...

This room is nicely decorated and comfortably furnished, unlike the rest of the complex. Cushioned chairs create a comfortable sitting area, and a large tapestry depicting a battle of dozens of dervishes in a bright yellow sandy desert adds color to the room. The air is scented with cinnamon and trophy heads and animal skins decorate the door and remaining walls.

A man stands behind the desk, a large tiger rests at his feet. The familiar fake rod of the arclord lays across the desk which the man intently studies. Both man and beast look up as Isador opens the door. The tiger growls but is calmed by a soothing caress from the human male. He stares at Isador with a mix of curiosity and wariness...

Scarab Sages

Male Human Rogue 4

Well, based on your appearance and fortifications, you must be the famous Zamir. My traveling companion has been trying to reach you.

Isador keeps his eye on man behind the desk as he slowly raises his left hand and waves Tarek over.

He has counsel for you, so please keep your magnificent cat restrained until he can deliver them.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

Prior to walking in, I dsicharge "shield on myself and not taking further chances, I down a potion of bull's strength. Walking about 30 feet behind Izzy and I assume with the others.


Current Map

The man Isador most certainly identified correctly as Zamir picks up the rod on the table and straightens to face the group. The tiger at his feet stands then gets into a sitting position, eyeing the Archons intently.

"I know not who you are, but I am not a man to be trifled with. Speak your peace, and I shall judge this "counsel" for myself. It is in your interest that it pleases me."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

A tiger. I do need a new cloak. Caoilte muses. Then addressing Zamir Mind your kitten, my axe has taken down far worse. And it's most definitely in your interest to hear what'll be said.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

Tarek approaches the room after his size returns to its normal state. Peering inside he spies a seat to his right.

Greetings Zamir! I wish we could have met under different circumstances, but your guards would not listen to reason. I do hope you are a man who can be reasoned with? Tarek glances about the room . What a magnificient beast! You will have to share the story about how you became the master of such a fine animal, once our meeting has ended. You have some very fine furnishings. I did not expect such splendors in the ruins of a monastery. I assume the Consortium has been paying you well for your services?

Tarek watches as Zamir casually handles the scepter
Oh, no need to bother yourself with looking over the scepter, it is worthless. We needed to speak with you and tracking the stolen scepter was the best way. I know it may have been a bit over dramatic but you are a hard man to find and it seemed the best way. Now that we found you, I hope the gods have blessed you with wisdom, as much as wealth, and hear what we have to say. We came to offer you a deal. One that will put quite a bit of gold in your coffers and still have the people of Jalmeray singing your praises.

Forgive me, where are my manners. Perhaps it is best if we introduce ourselves first?

Tarek takes a pause as he glances at his companions and then gives a slight bow as he speaks

I am Tarek Delrin and these are my companions. We represent the Pathfinder Society and come with invitation to join our cause. The Society has influence in every corner of the world. Our allies can become your allies, our contacts can become your contacts and you can benefit from the protections of the Society. It really is a simple matter. Cut your ties with the Consortium and only deal with the Society. I think it is a most excellent deal. What do you say Zamir? You could move out of the basement of a ruined building and find a nice place by the sea to conduct your affairs. What will it be? Friend and ally of the society or....something else?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

well it looks like it is going to be a fight after that roll


Current Map

Zamir clutches the scepter to his chest and angrily points at Tarek.

"You lies hold no place here Tarek Delrin! I do not know how you came to know my business, but rest assured that knowledge will die with you. This scepter holds great power, and your feeble attempt to wrest it from my control will fail. Your expediiton here will fail, Pathfinder, if that is who you truly are..."

Great post Tarek, but you unfortunately shifted him to hostile. Fight!

Zamir's tiger, much like a wound coil, springs into action. It roars and launches itself at Tarek. The ferocious beasts lands a claw across Tarek's neck, drawing first blood! The beast tries to hold on to the oracle but Tarek slips its grasp for now. Tarek takes 3 damage.

[ooc]Izzy up![/dice]

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
grab: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

***ROUND 1***

-------
Tiger
-------
Isador
------
Zamir
------
Caoilte
Tarek (-3)
Havelock

init:

Tarek: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Caoulte: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Isador: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Havelock: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Zamir: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Kitty: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
random: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

Awww Sugar Fudge Faieries....how are we gonna explain this to the Society...Zamir, you are really starting to....annoy me.....agressive tower guard....agressive dumb thugs working folks to death like its a spice lab, a giant dead stone construct....not that it is dead so much destroyed....and now a bad kitty and you acting like a derange fool by Aroden!!

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

Brew, on the map I'm in range of the tiger. If I have to move to make a hit then please move me.

The pelt is mine!

Attack, Battle Axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 +4AB, +4 Str, +1 MW axe, +1 Weapon Focus, -2 Power attack
Damage, Battle Axe: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 +4 Str, +4 Power Attack, +2 Specialization

Not this round maybe, but the pelt will be mine.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Rogue 4

seeing the situation turn sour, Isador reaches for his shortbow only to discover that it was not slung over his shoulder. He clenches his teeth at his mistake of not backtracking to pick it up and draws his rapier.

Seeing the fierce cat spring into action, he takes a swipe at the beast.

Attack Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage MW Rapier: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Current Map

Isador stabs the beast with his rapier, drawing blood and eliciting an angry roar from the tiger.

Zamir points the staff of the arclord at Tarek and yells an obscure arcane word. He is visibly angry, shaking the rod and seems genuinely surprised and angry that the rod did nothing.

Caoilte swing his axe at the rampaging jungle cat, his over exuberance for the tiger pelt gets the better of him and his swing is off.

Lock and Tarek up.

***ROUND 1***

-------
Tiger (-6)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir
------
Caoilte
Tarek (-3)
Havelock

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

Looking at Zamir I point at fire away Flame On!
Defensive Cast: 1d22 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
scortching ray (ranged touch): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

scortching ray damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 5) = 15

After hitting Zamir I then swing at the Tiger exploiting hopefullly a weakness in the beast as so many attack it.

88 attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
88 dmage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Hope you are not too flamible Zamir! Best stop drop and roll to be safe!!

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

Tarek attempt to fight the beast off

Falcata attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

Stop petting the thing, Tarek and hit it like a man.

Attack, Battle Axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 +4AB, +4 Str, +1 MW axe, +1 Weapon Focus, -2 Power attack
Damage, Battle Axe: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 +4 Str, +4 Power Attack, +2 Specialization


Current Map

Haveclok launches into spell and blade fury. He fires off a ray that wings Zamir then cuts at Zmir's tiger. He misses the big cat.

Tarek also misses his attack.

The tiger continues to claw and bite at Tarek. The cat lands two claws and grabs on to Tarek! Tarek takes 9 damage and is now grappled.

Isador is up. Will resolve Caoilte's action after Zamir.

***ROUND 2***

-------
Tiger (-6)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir (-15) grappled
------
Caoilte
Tarek (-12)
Havelock

rolling rolling rolling:

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
grab: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
claw: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
claw: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

grappled condition:

A grappled creature is restrained by a creature, trap, or effect. Grappled creatures cannot move and take a –4 penalty to Dexterity. A grappled creature takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks, except those made to grapple or escape a grapple. In addition, grappled creatures can take no action that requires two hands to perform. A grappled character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler’s CMB + spell level), or lose the spell. Grappled creatures cannot make attacks of opportunity.

A grappled creature cannot use Stealth to hide from the creature grappling it, even if a special ability, such as hide in plain sight, would normally allow it to do so. If a grappled creature becomes invisible, through a spell or other ability, it gains a +2 circumstance bonus on its CMD to avoid being grappled, but receives no other benefit.

Casting Spells while Grappled/Grappling: The only spells which can be cast while grappling or pinned are those without somatic components and whose material components (if any) you have in hand. Even so, you must make a concentration check (DC 10 + the grappler’s CMB + the level of the spell you’re casting) or lose the spell.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

Brew, Tarek has a few options he will attempt. first, he will attempt to us his Henbane's Token

Henbane's Token:

Henbane’s Token: Inquisitor Henbane leaves you with a token of her favor. This enchanted flower from
a henbane plant allows its wearer to step outside of the flow of time. As a purely mental move action,
you can destroy the flower to disappear completely one round. While you are out of time, you cannot be
affected by any new spells or effects, and any ongoing durations of spells or effects affecting you do not
continue to progress. You also cannot take any actions while out of time. At the beginning of your next
turn afer disappearing from time, you reappear in the same square you lef (or the closest open space if
it is occupied). Once you expend the token’s power, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.

If he is unable to use it then he will try to break the grapple. Does Tarek make a CMB Check?

Tarek shouts in pain Get off me you smelly beast!
CMB To Break Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Current Map

I think you can use the token, but the way I read it I do not believe that would break the grapple. Break grapple attempt would fail as well.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Rogue 4

Zamir! come to your senses and let's settle this without anymore bloodshed. We have bested your henchmen and stone guardian. There are 4 of us against you and your cat; a smart man like yourself can calculate the odds of getting out of this unscathed. I deplore you to come to your senses and cease these hostilities.

Attack (Rapier): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 attacking the cat
Damage (Rapier): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

I doubt he will listen, but never hurts to try.
I take aim and point at Zamir unleasing another scorthing ray.
defensive cast: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

ranged touch scorching ray: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
scorching ray damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 2, 6) = 19
As the arcane enegery is released and I see it on mark, I then flick out Ahe Dee Ate in a stab at the tiger.

88 attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
88 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Current Map

Isador swings at the cat but has a hard time getting in a good strike as the cat thrashes Tarek. He misses.

Zamir's face turns into an angry glower as he decides to fight magic with magic. He speaks with command as flames appear around his hands. The bandit lord hurls a tongue of fire at Havelock! The flames slam into the magus! Lock takes 22 hp damage.

Tarek tries to shake the rampaging tiger but is unable.

Havelock returns fire, literally! His rays further scorch the bandit lord.

Caoilte up.

***ROUND 2***

-------
Tiger (-6)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir (-33)
------
Caoilte
Tarek (-12) grappled
Havelock (-22)

getting good:

ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
fire!: 5d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 6, 6) + 5 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

I thought I already went. Where you said you'd resolve my attack after Zamir's. If I went out of turn then all the same as before but I'll reroll.

Attack, Battle Axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 +4AB, +4 Str, +1 MW axe, +1 Weapon Focus, -2 Power attack
Damage, Battle Axe: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 +4 Str, +4 Power Attack, +2 Specialization


Current Map

You are right! Confused myself there. I will take the better result from both attacks and start you fresh next round.

Caoilte delivers a crushing slice across the cat's back. It yelps but holds on tight to Tarek.

The tiger holds on to Tarek with its mouth and claws and rakes at the captured aasimar. Tarek takes 18 damage.

Isador slices at the tiger landing a glancing puncture.

Zamir, damaged but still in the fight, moves his harms in the air in a deliberate fashion, the flames accenting his movements. He pours energy over the fighting cat.

Caoilte, Tarek and Lock are up.

***ROUND 3***

-------
Tiger (-13)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir (-33)
------
Caoilte
Tarek (-30) grappled
Havelock (-22)

da stuff:

grapple maintain: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
claw: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
claw: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
rake: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
rake: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
magic: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 2) + 5 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

I reach into my arcane pool once again ( should have one left as a magus and two more form the black blade) and (i do not think I can move past the kitty and Tarek to get a melee attack on Zamir,...if I can....then I would do move and swing, which might only give me a melee attack, but should complicate his life a lot more)

Defensive Cast: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

I point at Zamir and with the use of my arcane reserves and shoot another scorching ray at him.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

scorching ray damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 5, 4) = 12

and I follow up with a swing of Ahe Dee Ate at the kitty.

88 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
88 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

I think you just killed Tarek. he only has 19 hp

I had hoped the token would have taken Tarek out of time for one round. I had read out of time meaning no longer on the board with everyone else. It said that when you reappear you are in the same square unless that square is occupied. Since the tiger would be in the same square, Tarek would appear in the adjacent square and would not have taken any damage from the Tiger on it's round of attack

I thought I responded earlier but my post must not have gone through.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

Caoilte recognizing an opportunity takes a five foot step and attacks both the cat and Zamir.

Cat:
Attack, Battle Axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 +4AB, +4 Str, +1 MW axe, +1 Weapon Focus, -2 Power attack
Damage, Battle Axe: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 +4 Str, +4 Power Attack, +2 Specialization

Zamir:
Attack, Battle Axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 +4AB, +4 Str, +1 MW axe, +1 Weapon Focus, -2 Power attack
Damage, Battle Axe: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 +4 Str, +4 Power Attack, +2 Specialization

Using the cleave feat, if I hit the cat I can then attack Zamir and take a -2 to AC.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

And the Babe leaves the plate swinging.


Current Map

Tarek, I think you are right. I re-read the description of the token and I think that would take Tarek out of the time stream and discontinue the grapple. I will retcon the attack.

RETCON

Tarek mentally wills a token received from a past expedition. Unseen by his fellow Archons, a small flower crumbles to dust. A shimmering blue force surrounds Tarek and he fades away from view. For a moment, the tiger swings at air...then attacks the nearest foe...Havelock! The cat cannot land a blow!

Havelock fights all foes he can! He fires off another scorching ray burning the bandit lord and slicing the cat.

Caoilte tries to swing at everything but comes up short.

Tarek is up then top of order. 'Lock, what do your show your arcane pool at? I think Lock has sued up pool.

***ROUND 3***

-------
Tiger (-13)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir (-33)
------
Caoilte
Tarek (-12)
Havelock (-22)

boommage:

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

Tarek takes a step back, away from battle and summons divine energy to heal his wounds
Empowered Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 +50%
Total heal should be 13
Tarek will move 5 feet away from Tiger and Zamir to avoid AoO.


Current Map

Tarek rematerializes in an instant. The bloodied and dazed oracle steps back and draws on his innate holy might to heal his wounds.

The tiger, now focused on Havelock, continues its ferocious assault. The cat rakes a claw across Havelock's arm and tries to grab the magus. The crafty veteran is able to shake off the attempt. Lock takes 4 damage.

Izzy up.

***ROUND 4***

-------
Tiger (-13)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir (-33)
------
Caoilte
Tarek
Havelock (-26)

stuff and stuff:

claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
claw damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
grab: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

Brew, I think I've landed 2 attacks on the tiger. One for 18 points and one for 13. See posts on OCT 21 and OCT 24.

You're showing the tiger at -13 but I think it should be -31.


Current Map

The tiger was also healed by Zamir for 14, post OCT 28 though admittedly not clearly posted (by design). Kind of confusing with double post, but I took Caoilte's better rolls to combine one. Kitty at -6, Caoilte hits for 18, then 8 from Lock, so thats -32, adding 14 for heal is -18. I will correct in next round update.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Rogue 4

Isador shakes his head when he sees that Zamir is not willing to back down. mumbling under his breath I would have thought he would be smarter than this..

Attack (Rapier): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Damage (Rapier): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Oracle/3rd/ Spells 1st:2/6

Feeling rejuvenated by the divine healing, Tarek steps up and take a chop at the beast that grabbed him

Zamir! This is your last chance! Join the Society and you will live a prosperous life! Continue fighting and you will be put to death! There will be no second chances!

Falcata Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Falcata Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Current Map

Isador manages to knick the tiger with a swift stab of a rapier.

Zamir, heavily wounded, runs from combat. He retreats behind the curtain in the back of the room. He attempts to dodge the dogged fighter in his way, but is unable. Caoilte has one chance to take the bandit lord down! Caoilte gets an AOO as Zamir flees.

Tarek also lands a glancing blow on the tiger.

Caoilte will get an AOO against Zamir, if he misses or is unable to bring Zamirt down, Zamir flees behind the curtain. Caoilte will then get his normal action on his turn but Zamir will be out of melee range if Zamir manages to flee. Havelock may also act before end of round, but as with Caiolte, Zamir will have fled behind curtain if not dropped by Caoilt's AOO.

***ROUND 3***

-------
Tiger (-24)
-------
Isador
------
Zamir (-33)
------
Caoilte Pending AOO v Zamir
Tarek (-12)
Havelock (-22)

more stuff:

Acro: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

Bad Kitty!!

Defensive Cast: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Pulling from my Arcane Pool, I recall Shocking Grasp.

88 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
88 Attack with Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

88 Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
88 and Shocking Grasp Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 5d6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + (2, 5, 3, 2, 6) = 27

arcane pool for myself is now drained, however Ahe Dee Ate has two left.


Current Map

Waiting on Caoilte's AOO.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter / 4

Here goes

Attack, Battle Axe: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 +4AB, +4 Str, +1 MW axe, +1 Weapon Focus, -2 Power attack
Damage, Battle Axe: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 +4 Str, +4 Power Attack, +2 Specialization

And there it went. A roll of 2 to hit and 1 to damage. Shiddd Eeee.

Sorry, I tried logging on last night and couldn't get any Piazo page to load.


Current Map

Caoilte swings at the fleeing bandit lord, but Zamir manages to duck the axe. He disappears behind the curtain as Hovelock digs his black blade deep into the once ferocious jungle cat, unleashing a torrent of electrical energy into the beast. The tiger's eyes go wide as it is burnt to a crisp from the inside, crumbling into an ashy heap at the feet of the magus.

Out of Combat

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

BAD KITTY...CRISPY KITTY!!....Lets not let Zamir escape to the Aspis Consortium....I highly recommend we get after Zamir's toasted tail.

moving past the Tony the Crispy Tiger, I do a quick look of the curtain and yank it back if I can, or however I can peer around it as cautiously as possible.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Current Map

Havelock peeks behind the curtain and sees a hallway leading into the distance, he does not see Zamir but also cannot see the end of the hallway without moving further into said hallway.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Magus/5 Base Atk +3; AC 21, HP 47, INIT+7, PER +4, CMB +5; CMD 16 Feats: Blind Fighting, Combat Casting, Toughness, Spell Combat,Spellstrike, Acane Pool, Improved Initiative

would the feat Blind Fight be of any help in this instance, such as detecting movement?


Current Map

No, but perception would.

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,553 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Brew's PFS Archons All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.