[PFS] GM Alias' Cult of the Ebon Destroyers (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Maps!!


501 to 550 of 838 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

Konrad takes the hits with gusto, not wanting to show weakness after Drax's powerful showing.

Swift action to spend a point from abjuration to activate his mental barrier, blocking the next 14 damage he would takes

He side steps into Drax's former position five foot step to take advantage of his flank and then swings with his hammer.

His weapon is effectively +4 vs the were tiger now which means he should get through silver DR. The bane damage is energy damage so it should go through regardless.

Attack with +2 bane earthbreaker (flank, power attack): 1d20 + 15 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 15 + 2 - 2 = 25
Damage (power attack, bane): 2d6 + 9 + 6 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 9 + 6 + (6, 6) + 2 = 33

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Con to stabilize, DC 10: 1d20 + 3 - 8 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 8 = 8

Drax never even got a chance to holla, he fell like a sack of potatoes. The warrior continues to bleed, unknowing of the battle that rages above him.

By my count that should be me at -9. I was 14 HP, then took 22 damage, so down to -8 before the failed stabilized check. I'll auto-stabilize and heal some on Ananta's turn, but it'd be starting from the -9, not the -8. I think.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Drax I think Ananta's life link stabilize you first.

Konrad hits hard the creature ! But the weretiger is still standing.

@Quarr
@Ananta

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Ananta's life link triggers on his turn and not until then, and I'm up before him in initiative I thought. Well, either way I'll be stable.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

I think my players haven't done it right! Thanks for reminding me of the rule ;) So Drax is -9 at Ananta's turn.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Seeing the group in dire trouble Quarr drops his bow to the ground as his wings unfurl from around his back. Stepping back he grabs into his pouch and draws a small glass vial filled with noxious fumes as he takes to the air, flying straight up into the night sky.

Activate Wings; Fly 30 feet; Draw Stink Bomb.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta's wounds grow as his life force replenishes that which has been lost. Moving to favor Konrad's attacks, the paladin calls upon Irori's mercy and channels to close the wounds of his wounded allies.

Channel 4d6: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 6) = 18

Everybody heals a total of 23 damage, and I am back up to full.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

"Gllgghh..." Drax blearily wakes up, not sure what out-of-control-wagon hit him. "This... jungle... is stupid."

Ananta, I assume I take back 28 rather than 23 due to life link?

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Nope, that is counting life link.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16

Oh, derp, if I were actually reading numbers right I would see that. Ignore me.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Seeing that its ennemies are able to heal the most grievious wounds and now surronded by ennemies able to bypass its natural resistance, the half-tiger decides to break the fight and he flees inside the jungle.

As he moves inside and disapears from view it seems to not be slow down by vegetation.

END OF COMBAT

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr simply floats in the air, dumbfounded by what just happened. "The hells that man-tiger-bear-pig come from? How was he a man and a tiger at the same time? Was it some sort of magical experiment that went wrong like these wings?"He begins to grow very excited. "We need to find him and find out how!"

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Drax hauls himself to his feet in a very wobbly fashion. "Coward.... yeah... you... better... run...." he wheezes around the barely-healed gash in his throat.

"Uhh.... just get back here and I'll.... nngh... kill you."

Maybe not, Drax, you're having some trouble standing vertical. fatigued for a minute, but I'm guessing that won't matter.

"I did not like him," Drax says, sitting heavily on the ground. "Where... tiger, you say? Next time I will be ready. Ananta, again your tonglen has greatly helped Drax. I will remember! Drax pays his debts."

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

"Our first priority should be to heal up und prepare should he return, alone or vith friends."

Konrad snatches up his armor and begins donning it.

"If von of you vould be able to help, I vould appreciate it."

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta nods, but offers "That may be true Konrad of Lastwall, but one must accept that effort will tire to be ready to make the effort. Drax of Belzken, as grateful as he may be is not yet ready to fight as he would have if his body was whole. I will need time to pray and accept the Massssster of Massster's blesssssing before I can help." He takes a seat and pats the ground next to him on either side, looking at the two fighters with a twinkle in his eye. "Although it is perhapsss a disstraction, we sssshould return to the sssshrine."

Healing house-keeping! (skip all this to the end if you just want to know what the amount healed actually is). Ananta takes 15 damage from the two front-liners, and then channels.

Channel 3d6: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1) = 4

Ananta heals 10 of the 30 damage taken, Drax and Konrad are heald to 63 and 8 damage taken respectively. Channeling again!

Channel 3d6: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 4) = 11

Konrad is at full, Drax has 51 damage taken left on him, Ananta is at 13 damage taken. From here on out Ananta uses Lay on hands on myself and cure light wounds on Drax.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Lay On Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Lay On Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Lay On Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

Which brings us to Ananta being at 6 and Drax at 10. Ananta then drops lifelink with Drax, and channels.

Channel 3d6: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 4) = 13

Everyone is at full, Ananta then offers to re-establish Tonglen/Lifelink with Drax before going to sleep.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

"Thanks Anata!" Quarr pips up. After several long minutes and the were-tigers return proving fruitless makes Quarr's eyes heavy as the night continues on.

It doesn't take long and he falls right back to sleep.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

"Your god Irori must be powerful," Drax grunts at Ananta at his deep wells of healing gifts. He helps Konrad with his armor while rolling his shoulders painfully and feeling gingerly at his throat. "That thing bit hard. If it does come back I shall do better.

"In the morning we hunt again, yes?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

The night goes off with no sign of the creature.

Your guide wakes up as if nothing happened during the night. Your yesterday work helps you going through the river with the elephant and another day pass into the jungle

You think you will be able to get to the next village the next day, and when the sun goes down it's time to get to sleep after an uneventful day.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

"Well Drax of Belzken, perhapssss you may want to learn from the Massster of Masssssters? I'm ssssure that if you were to rein in ssssome of your more passssionate momentssss, you could learn much. But then again, perhapsss you do not. And that is fine too. The Master of Mastersss knows that everyone takesss their own path to perfectttion. Even if that path isn't as good." replies Ananta nonchalantly.

So we sleep, we travel, we sleep again and the next day we would arrive to the village? And the guide isn't our lycanthrope friend correct?


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Yes that's correct. The weretiger looked like the holy man tending the shrines a few days back.

Do you do something specific for the night ?

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Drax will take two bottles from his pack and offer one each to Ananta and Konrad before they sleep. "This is bottled armor, if the coward strikes us again as we sleep. Maybe not as good as all your steel, but better than nothing." (mage armor potions)

He has been thinking on Ananta's words throughout the day-- he's not a very fast thinker-- and as they settle down for the night he answers the nagaji: "I already serve a god. Do you see the marks on my skin? They mean that I belong to Gorum. When I was young and could barely kill even a dog, the blood-speakers of the tribe knew that I would be Gorum's. I do not know about perfection. I know about war."

Drax paces around the small camp, irritable from the jungle's humidity and also from the knowledge that an enemy that has attacked him has lived to run away. "War says we must guard ourselves tonight. I do not want that where-tiger to sneak into the middle of our camp again. If he does I want to cut his ears off and wear them as a necklace."

Drax crouches by the campfire and retrieves a pouch of a gritty, silvery substance from his pack as well, sprinkling it on one of his blades and holding it into the flame. (Putting silver weapon blanch onto his +1 kukri, it will last until the first attack he makes with it.)

With this task done, he says broodingly, "This jungle has too many places for a coward to hide. I do not like that."

Can we rig up any sort of crude tripwire or alarm with some rope, maybe? I don't want to bog play down, so I'll say Drax does that as flavor even if has no mechanical benefit-- stringing rope around the camp at about ankle height and dangling his metal thieves' tools along it, maybe.

Drax slips his silver mace into one wrist sheath and his silvered kukri into the other, and grunts to be woken at his watch before gnawing some jerky and falling asleep.

I don't remember if we had a specific watch pattern. If it matters, Drax will take third watch.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

you can try to do a crude tripe wire with a trained survival or a disable device check. The result of the roll will be the DC to see it (No take 20 possible).

Hoping to be better prepared in case of another attack the Pathfinders organize themselve for the night to come.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

That's more than fair! Lucky roll then....

ENABLE device: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 LOL, not great, but I'll take it.

Drax strings his rope around, looking pleased with himself.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Disable Device Aid Another: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Quarr moves over and helps hang the trip wire around the tree bases and stick stakes into the ground. On each area of the trip wire he hangs one single vial of green noxious gas. Wrapping the wire tightly around the glass so if twisted or disturbed it will break the vial, mixing the two components and release nauseating fumes.

Place a sting bomb on each side if possible. So if it is triggered then the stink bomb will wake us all by the smell and puking! If not that is cool too.

"Hey Drax, What do you call a tired, stereotyped theme found in every were-tiger story?" Quarr pauses for dramatic effect.

"A lycan-trope." He falls to the ground laughing , clutching his sides as the little gnome ends up getting tangled up in a bit of the remaining trip wire.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta nods, his tongue flicking out contemplatively. "Of coursssse. But waging war can be done perfectly. And perhapssss waging a war with many different weapons, or weapons that aren't weapons can be done to perfection" he offers as another piece of food for Drax's mind, enjoying making the warrior ponder some philosophy close to his heart and mind.

His smile though becomes slightly less serene at Quarr's joke. Many roads are taken to reach the top of the mountain he thinks as he bows in acknowledgement of the gnome's pun.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Stealth: 1d20 + 26 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 26 + 2 = 31
Perception: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 2 = 32

On the morning, Drax is able to see some tracks of a Tiger near their camp, but nothing appened during the night. It seems that the creature sees their trap and decides to stop the hunt, for now...

After an uneventful night, they all wake up and continue their journey through the jungle until at the end of the day the steep, heavily vegetated hillside opens out onto a small village, each of its roughly twenty huts raised on tall stilts. Goats, pigs, and other animals stand tethered or in pens.

Only a few villagers speak Common, and then only haltingly, but in spite of the possible language problems, the smiling villagers use gestures and pantomime to make you feel welcome.
The residents happily greet you and offer you a large meal, feed for their mounts, and a place to rest.

The leader of the village is a middle-aged woman named Shreya who asks you in a bad common after greeting you and your guide
Please strangers, let stay for night.
Enjoy hospitality here.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Sorry, the boards have been wacky for me. Also... y'all left Drax to do the talking?! :P

Drax scowls at the tiger tracks in the morning and recoils his rope and tools. He stalks along tensely for miles, but they reach the village with no problems.

Drax suspiciously looks at the too-friendly villagers, but his sense of people's motives is...

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

...lacking. He shrugs. And starts partaking of the food on offer-- he eats heartily, if not with discernment.

"What do you mean by a 'weapon that is not a weapon'?" Drax asks Ananta sourly. "Almost everything can be a weapon. You see this curry? I could drown someone in that! Lastwall knight, everything is a weapon, yes?"

He pauses and squints at Quarr. "....and small one! You throw all sort of disgusting things at people. You also make everything into a weapon."


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

No worries, I know the boards have been quite inaccessible these past few days.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr shrugs "I just liek to mix different chemicals. They are interesting aren't they?"

Seeing the villagers Quarr waves happily to them and swats Drax on the leg. "You hear that! Hospitality!"

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 3


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

The leader seems genuine to her offer and happy to welcome strangers to her small village.

She invites you to go freely in the village and take rest while enjoying the site.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta nods with a mischievious twinkle in his eye. "You have already sssstepped further along the mind-path of Irori then" replies Ananta as he nods towards their host. "But I cannot sssay more, for your next real battle will be in your mind. Trusssst though that you can learn to drown a man in a bowl of curry perfectly."

"Dear elder, we thank you for we have journeyed far. We sssseek a group of men and women, for whom we have quesssstions. Perhapsss you could aid usss?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

We, happy to help

Says the woman. But for now. Enjoy.

She talks to the villagers and begin to organize a small feast for the group.

She came back to the group and asks You. What cast are you?

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Drax is definitely enjoying the food. He furrows his brow at Ananta, and shrugs his brawny shoulders. "Yes. Drowning a man is not too hard."

When the elder returns with her question, Drax grins, showing his mouthful of rough-looking teeth. "Drax is of the warriors!" he says with a fist clenched and slammed onto his chest in ritual salute.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

"Cast?" Quarr giggles. "I am more of a practitioner of the sciences." He grabs one of his green vials. "I can show you if you want?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

When Quarr seems to not care about cast, the woman seems quite chocked ! Casts are important very. Casts are the way people can live and know their place.
See. Big man Drax is of the warrior cast. He knows his place in the world. He knows his purpose is to fight.

She says to the gnome.

I have ask my people to prepare some hut to sleep. But you can't sleep with people not from your cast.
For now enjoy the feast! Your our guest for the night!
she adds smiling.

do you want to do something specific for the night or during the feast

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

"I sssuppose we are all warriorsss... In a way" offers Ananta humbly, spreading his hands.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

"...true, we all fight. I know the little one does not look like a warrior, but he can kill many," Drax 'confides' in his booming voice. "We are all capable of slaying armies! Small armies."

To his colleagues, he says, "This food was good but I do not like this jungle. Things are false here.... maybe. We should watch, through the night."

Posting watch for sure. Also, someone-not-Drax should probably ask specifically about the cult before we sleep, even if only to engender a a Sense Motive check? I know Ananta started to.

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

"I am indeed a varrior! I come from a great line of varriors, going back to Fauner Konrad Posen in the days of the Shining Crusade."

While Konrad could easily expound at length on the subject of his lineage, he does remember that the group has a task at hand. He leans in and lowers his voice.

"By the vay, have you had any encounters vith shady figures about? Particularly large groups."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta coughs awkwardly. "Perhapssss, Lord Posen, we ssshould avail oursssselves of our hostssss hosssspitality before assskign quessstions."

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

"We are looking for a group of large avian birdmen. Have you seen oversized birds around these parts?" Quarr pips up as the questions begin to roll but quickly quiets down as Anata chides the group.

His muscles are sore. "I could use a bit of rest myself."

Quarr will definitely help with watch.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Sorry for the delay!

The old woman says. Warriors can stay together. Same cast, same hut. Not same cast, not same hut. As Quarr says he was not a warrior he's not allowed to stay with the others.

Few people come here. But no avian creature have been seen.

Says the old woman.

During the evening meal of spicy goat curry with rice, the villagers offer to each of you a sweet, strongly alcoholic fruit drink called penj.

Penj good! Drink. most of the villager drink also the alcoholic drink.

Perception/Heal DC20:
You see some children playing with stick or old amputated dolls. You remark also some villager suffering from disease.
All seems quite poor.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Drax shakes his head emphatically at the old woman's words of not staying in the same hut. "Then we do not stay in your hut," he says with blunt simplicity, however rude. "A man who is a tiger tried to kill me! He nearly succeeded. I do not sleep apart from these others. I must guard them. If sleeping under your people's roofs means we sleep apart then I will not sleep under the roofs. I can sleep outside."

Drax snifs a little suspiciously at the spicy drink.

Sense motive, trolol: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

The woman says Accept our hospitality or not. Our homes, our rules.
You can sleep outside the village, in the jungle.

The drinks, seems quite inoffensive, except for the fact it's alcohol.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr holds a hand up. "It's okay Drax. They only wish to help. What could happen in the middle of such a welcoming village?" Quarr says with a smile as this village was definitely interesting.

Sense Motive I am going to die alone: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30

Quarr notices children playing with so many amputated dolls. "What is the significance of the amputated dolls and why so many injured in such a nice place?"


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

@Quarr they are not injured, just sick ;)

Shreya says to Quarr We poor people. No priest to help. No doll maker to help repare. Few travellers.
No significance for amputated dolls, just old and used.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

"Oh! If you need a priest Anata here can help. He has cured me of so many ailments already. He is good." Quarr waves at Anata as he volunteers the Nagaji for his services.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Fell free to help. My people has need.
Says Shreya to Quarr's proposal.


The Fall of Plaguestone (Current Map) | SFS-#3-06 The Vault Lord (current map)| PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy - Current Map

Nothing to add or to do Pahtfinders?

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Was kind of waiting for something from Anata on his healing services.

Quarr stretches. "I'm beat. Should we continue this in the morning then? Long as no were tigers get us in the village here."

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

"Yes, the snake-man is a good healer. He is good to have on your side," Drax rumbles.

He rolls his eyes at Quarr. "If the tiger-man attacks you again in the night and kills you, do not come to me to save you. You will not be able to. Because you will be dead!"

...heal?: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

"Drax has seen this sickness before. They will probably all be dead by morning," Drax tells his fellow Pathfiners with the authority of the completely ignorant. "All the more reason not to sleep in their huts!"

Nothing much more I can do, so Drax will take one of the watches and sleep outside unless everyone else is sleeping inside, in which case he'll grudgingly sleep in with 'the warriors.

501 to 550 of 838 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Alias' Cult of the Ebon Destroyers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.