[PFS] GM Alias' Cult of the Ebon Destroyers (Inactive)

Game Master Ilmakis

Maps!!


251 to 300 of 838 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

"That was easier than I expected!!" Drax says with apparent glee. "I am a very good investigator."

He steps forward ten feet to reach the worker with the blue belt sash, swinging his kukri with brutal force.

(Assuming blue is flat-footed here)

Single attack vs Blue: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 Potential critical
Confirm: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 I'll assume that confirms

Critical damage, trait bonus, sneak attack: 2d4 + 30 + 2 + 1d8 ⇒ (3, 4) + 30 + 2 + (6) = 45

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr yelps in surprise as he leaps back. his wings buffet back just enough to hold him aloft long enough to remain airborne and get out of harms way.

His mutagen brushes against his hand and his eyes glance down to the bottle as his face turns red. He and all of his companions are surrounded.

Sorry everyone.... He looks up and drinks the entire bottle. His wings give out as he falls to the ground in convulsions. One of his arms lurches out as a second set of muscles grows on it. One of his wings shrivels into a mere husk of what it once was as his bright green hair triples in length.

Covering his face the small gnome begins to wheeze and cackle as he reaches into his bag and pulls out one of his bombs. The contents swirl with all manner of reddish hues. The gnome regains his feet as he looks up with a maddening look about his face. One of his eyes droops halfway down his face as his chest heaves trying to catch its breath.

Burn it all... Hehehehehe.... Burn everything....hehehe....*Cough...Cough*....Burn everyone.

A massive coughing fit overtakes the gnome as the mutagen takes hold of his body and wracks it and his mind with searing pain.

Drink Dex Mutagen and Draw Bomb


Drax's blow staggers the man, but with an act of unhuman will, he stands up and keeps on fighting.

Quarr drinks...something... and is suddenly caught in a convulsive fit. His body transforms in to something....else.

Ananta calls down a blessing upon the party, then moves up to support his ally.

One worker runs up towards the loom nearest the door, and cuts a rope. A large structure falls from the ceiling, landing on top of Konrad.

Konrad takes 1d6 ⇒ 6 hp damage. He also needs to make a Reflex save, DC15. If he fails, he is knocked prone, and needs to make a DC20 escape artist check to disentangle himself.

The other mill workers move up, draw weapons, and attack the nearest foe.

Dagger, Blue@Drax, AC22: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Dagger, Blue@Drax, AC22: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dagger, Green@Ananta, AC28: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Dagger, Green@Ananta, AC28: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Dagger, Red@Quarr, AC28: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

The one attacking Drax manages to land a glancing blow, opening a cut in the half-orc's arm. The others all miss their targets.

Round 1/2
1st: Drax, Quarr, Ananta
2nd: Workers
3rd: Nox, Konrad, Elenial

Party is up!

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Drax sneers at the tiny nick on one arm, which is going to go away soon anyway due to tonglen. "You call that a knife?" he mocks the man fighting him. "You are not even worth my full strength."

Single attack, bless: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 1 = 30 Potential critical
Confirm #1, bless: 1d20 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 1 = 19
Damage, #1: 1d4 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17
Extra damage if that 19 manages to confirm: 1d4 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 15 + 2 = 19

Rules stuff on full attack vs not/wonky archetype stuff:
"After your first attack, you can decide to take a move action instead of making your remaining attacks, depending on how the first attack turns out and assuming you have not already taken a move action this round. If you've already taken a 5-foot step, you can't use your move action to move any distance, but you could still use a different kind of move action."

So if that dropped blue, I'd choose to move now, but if it did not drop him, I'd keep rolling attacks; however, because of Drax's archetype, my damage goes slightly up (+1) and my attacks go slightly down (-1) if I'm full attacking, soooooo..... I'll wait til you tell me whether I need to do a full attack or not before either rolling the rest of them, or moving.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta sighs heavily, plants his feet firmly in the ground and a look of mirthless pity washes across his face, as bones crack and a gash appears across his jaw.

Drax, Konrad, heal 5.

"I weep for the ssssteps you have not taken" he hisses sadly, before thrusting his sword into his opponent.

Smine attack #1, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 - 2 = 16
Smine Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 4 = 17

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

The massive Konrad reacts slowly to the debris avalanche and finds himself flat on his butt.

Konrad literally cannot make a DC 20 escape artist check because of his armor check penalty. Is there something else I can do besides escape artist? A strength check to burst out or could I draw a dagger and cut my way out?

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

The wheezing Quarr grabs more bombs from his bag and looks to set anything and everything on fire that he can. He hurls bombs in three different directions.

His enlarged arms jerks and spasms as it shakes the volatile cocktails.

One at Blue, Green and Red

Blue Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 15
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 6, 5) + 5 + 1 = 23
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Green Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 18
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 2, 1) + 5 + 1 = 18
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Red Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 14
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 6, 1) + 5 + 1 = 18
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Two weapon fighting; Fast Bombs
Mutagen
Precise Bomb to not target 5 friendlies
Point Blank Shot
DC 19 reflex save for Splash Damage
Explosive Bomb; 10 foot splash and direct hit causes target to catch fire.

Fire explodes into massive balls all around and Quarr begins to let loose a shrill wheezing laugh until another massive coughing fit takes over the grotesque gnome.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Elf Ranger 7 / Wizard 1 | HP: 63/63 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 23 | F: +8, R: +11, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Color Spray 1/1; Reduce Person 1/1 | Active conditions:

Elenial slips into the room and shoots two arrows at the worker in green pants.
Longbow: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Longbow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


@Konrad: I will allow you to draw a knife and cut your way out. That will consume all your actions for this round.

Konrad is unable to dodge the falling loom. He becomes entangled in the debris, and spends the rest of the round cutting himself free.

Elenial fires off two arrows at the nearest mill worker. She lands one in each arm, which only seems to make the man madder.

Drax's next blow manages to finish off his foe. He then moves to support his allies. Go ahead and finish off your move action.

Quarr grabs a number of bombs from his belt, and starts throwing them at targets. Two are direct hits, setting the men on fire, while one man takes damage from the indirect blast. Reflex, DC19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Ananta attempts to stab the man in front of him. The fact he is on fire causes him to writhe in agony, dodging the paladin's blow.

Red Reflex, DC19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Green Reflex, DC19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

The two workers who caught fire frantically swat at themselves, trying to douse the flames. This consumes all of their attention, preventing them from doing anything else this round.

The third man moves up and attacks Konrad as he attempts to free himself. He manages to find a chink in Konrad's armor, inflicting a minor wound.

Dagger@Konrad, AC21: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Round 2/3
1st: Drax, Quarr, Ananta
2nd: Workers
3rd: Nox, Konrad, Elenial

Party is up! Nox can take both a round 1 and round 2 action.

GM Notes:
green, 37 hp; red, 41 hp

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

(move action from last turn- reach current square)

Drax offers a snarl at the enemy who attacks the fallen Lastwall knight.

"Afraid to attack a man who is standing on his feet?" he mocks the 'worker.' "Your mistake. You might have died with honor, if you had."

The kukris flash again in their deadly dance, with Drax taking advantage of the foe's momentary focus on Konrad.

Attack 1, main hand, bless, flank: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 34 (Potential critical)
Damage 1 (with sneak attack): 1d4 + 16 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 16 + (5) = 24
Potential confirmation of #1: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 17
Extra damage if that confirms: 1d4 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 16 + 2 = 20

Attack 2, off hand: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 33 (Potential critical)
Damage 2: 1d4 + 16 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + 16 + (3) = 23
Potential confirmation of #2: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 29
Extra damage if that confirms: 1d4 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 = 22

Attack 3, main hand, iterative: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 27 (Potential critical)
Damage 3: 1d4 + 16 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + 16 + (5) = 25
Potential confirmation of #3: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 34
Extra damage if that confirms: 1d4 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 16 + 2 = 21

(Jesus my dice are hot. O_o not that I'm complaining. -2 to attacks if Konrad for some reason doesn't threaten under the circumstances, and -d8 of sneak attack damage in the original damage line.)

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta feels the slice of Konrad's wound as he accepts it upon himself.

Konrad, heal 5. I heal 1

And, unperturbed any further, he attacks again.

Smine attack #1, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 14 - 2 = 14
Smine Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 = 16
Smine attack #2, PA: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 2 = 20
Smine Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 4 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 9, HP 59 [59], AC 20 [14], Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8, Init +3, Perception +13

Sorry!!!! This thread and another one havent been updating on my campaigns for some reason.

Nox moves up and suddenly a bloody skeleton appears next to the red foe!

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr continues to wheeze and cough as he pelts the room and everyone in it with fire. Lots and Lots of fire.

his mutated arm twitches violently and explosives fill the chamber

Red Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2, 5, 2, 3) + 5 + 1 = 19
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Red Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 16
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6, 2, 1, 4) + 5 + 1 = 22
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Green Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1, 4, 5, 3) + 5 + 1 = 23
Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Ick on those rolls. Some people might be taking some splash damage if I missed.

Two weapon fighting; Fast Bombs
Mutagen
Precise Bomb to not target 5 friendlies
Point Blank Shot
DC 19 reflex save for Splash Damage
Explosive Bomb; 10 foot splash and direct hit causes target to catch fire.

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

"AHA! Good vork, Drax, my friend!"

Konrad stands up, steps to the side, then casts Shield on himself.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Elf Ranger 7 / Wizard 1 | HP: 63/63 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 23 | F: +8, R: +11, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Color Spray 1/1; Reduce Person 1/1 | Active conditions:

Elenial releases two more arrows at the bad guy next to Ananta.
Arrow #1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Arrow #2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Nox summons a skeleton, which immediately engages one of the workers. It's attacks are more enthusiastic than effective.

Konrad manages to free himself from the loom, then casts a spell to protect himself from further harm.

Elenial fires off a pair of arrows. One of them finds its mark, burying its tip in the man's leg. He is just barely continuing the fight.

Drax moves up and attacks the man who triggered the loom trap. He pounds the helpless mill worker into a bloody pulp.

Quarr tosses more bombs at the remaining enemies. Two of them are direct hits, finishing off his opponents. You only used two here. You can retain the third for later.

1d20 ⇒ 11
@Ananta: All the visible foes are down. You have an action before things heat up again. Post what you want to do this round, as well as the next round, and I will retcon.

Suddenly, arrows shoot down from above! Three men are balancing on the beams in the rafters, launching attacks on the party below.

Shortbow, Quarr, AC22: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Shortbow, Ananta, AC27: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Shortbow, Drax, AC20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 *3 = 9 hp damage

Quarr and Dax also need to make Fortitude Saves, DC14. If you fail, you take 1 Con dmg and 1d2 ⇒ 1 Wis dmg.

Round 3/4
1st: Drax, Quarr, Ananta
2nd: Workers
3rd: Nox, Konrad, Elenial

Party is up!

On the map, the panel at the bottom shows the second floor. It's an open network of beams that the archers are moving around on. It lines up with the first floor in the panel above. There is no apparent way to get up to the rafters from this room.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Drax offers a brief, feral grin at Konrad and growls cheerfully, "You owe me one!" before an arrow catches him in one burly, blood-spattered forearm.

Fort save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22

Drax shrugs off the liquids coating the arrows. He snarls at the brief and stinging pain (which Ananta's tonglen begins to heal), turning a baleful eye up at the fools who shoot arrows down. He also registers, now, Quarr's transformation and the resulting current abundance of fire around the room.

"What happened to the gnome?" he shouts. "I like him better this way!"

(Given the description of 'no visible way to reach the rafters' I'll assume that the various pieces of furniture in this room/etc don't go high enough up to even come close to the rafters. Still, how high up feet-wise is the ceiling/rafters? Drax might consider tossing up a grappling hook, potentially.)

"Bah. This cult is nothing but cowards," Drax spits. "Hiding, lying, shooting from above..."

He jerks his chin in Elenial's direction, and then in Quarr's as well. "You two are equipped to deal with cowards who fight at a distance! Kill them!"

(Delaying until I know rafter height)


Ok, I've been through the book three times and still don't see a rafter height. I'm going to say they are at about 10 feet above the floor. By climbing on the weaving equipment, you can then spend a round and pull yourself up into the rafters. That will consume your whole round, and you will be considered flat-footed as you won't be in a position to dodge any incoming attacks. Once there, you have to travel along the beams. They are wide enough that you don't need to be worried about balance.

The other option is the door in the south wall (left on the map). That might lead to some path upwards. (Maybe)

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Anata pauses. The fight has ended. He sighs and continues to let the powers of the earth close his wounds, and taking the opportunity to stabilize one of their erstwhile foes with a quick administration of Irori's blessings.

Stabilize a foe for later questioning, heal for another 1... And s@&* hits the fan again.

Arrows rain down, striking at the gnome and the half-orc. Ananta sighs, disappointing. He should have had the strength to take on everyone's burden! Dropping his sword and shield, he draws a Chelish-style longbow which he then uses against their newfound foes

Longbow attack vs Orange: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Longbow Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Drax did you count the crit in the damage that was applied to you? In any case, heal 5, and I'll heal for another 1.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Using his mutated and distorted wings Quarr unsteadily takes to the air and continues to burn the building to the ground.

Blue Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 29
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 1, 5) + 5 + 1 = 21

Two weapon fighting; Fast Bombs
Mutagen
Precise Bomb to not target 5 friendlies
Point Blank Shot
DC 19 reflex save for Splash Damage
Explosive Bomb; 10 foot splash and direct hit causes target to catch fire.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 9, HP 59 [59], AC 20 [14], Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8, Init +3, Perception +13

Nox casts a spell at the one in blue.

DC 22 will save or be blind

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Ananta: yes, Drax's current HP reflects tonglen-healing from the bow crit. I'll try and note it more clearly in the future so you don't have to wonder.)

Drax looks upward with his teeth bared, judging the distance and whether these pathetic fools who target him are worth utilizing things like his precious potion of flying. Seeing the gnome hurling balls of fire up into the rafters, he decides against it; he is not so determined to kill these men that he will try and climb into fire.

Instead, Drax rolls into a crouch beneath one of the work-tables in the room, and contemptuously wrenches out the arrow from his arm.

Going for cover under one of the tables. By the time Drax loads his sling, y'all will probably have dealt with this. ;)

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

Konrad gazes up at the arrows falling. He stands with his hammer on his shoulder, unmoving, as a statue in the rain.

"HAHAHA! Is that the best that you can do? Drop your splinters on us from above?"

Delaying to see the results of others' actions. Don't want to spend more resources if unnecessary


@Quarr: You still need to make a Fortitude save, DC14, to resist the effects of the poison.

Will Save, DC22: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Fall damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Nox casts a spell on the blue archer. The man loses his sight. Surprised by this, he lurches forward, falling from the rafters.

Blue archer is now on the ground floor.

Konrad stands his ground, taunting the enemy.

Drax ducks under one of the work tables, taking cover from the archers' attacks, biding his time.

Quarr lobs another bomb, hitting his target square in the chest. It explodes, engulfing the man in fire.

Ananta draws his bow, firing back at the archers. His aim is much better than his foes, sticking one in the leg of his opponent.

Round 3/4
1st: Drax, Quarr, Ananta
2nd: Workers
3rd: Nox, Konrad, Elenial

Elenial is up!

GM Notes:
blue, blind, fire, 26 hp; orange, 9 hp

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Fort save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Sorry. I missed that.


Quarr feels slightly nauseous, but fights off the effects of the poison.

Elenial is still up. If we don't hear from her by tomorrow, I will move on.


Sorry for the delay. I will get us moving again.

Wracked with indecision, Elenial freezes, standing her ground. Hold action.

Reflex, DC17: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
The worker who was on fire rolls around on the ground, trying to smother the flames. He succeeds, but is still vulnerable to attack.

Shortbow@Ananda, AC28: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
One of the workers dances along the roof beams, moving into position to attack Ananda. His bow shot misses, thunking harmlessly into the wooden floor.

Dagger@Konrad, AC25: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Confirm crit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Seeing Konrad climb up on the mill equipment, the other thug drops his bow and draws a dagger. He manages to stab the armored man, doing superficial damage.

A large winged creature with clawed hands and bird's talons moves out onto the rafter beams from some loft off in the corner of the building. Large, glinting eyes and a serrated beak dominate its avian face. Its feathers display shadings of rusty red and deep green. Its torso is a golden tan, and it wears loose robes accented by fine jewelry.

Knowledge(planes), DC19:
This is a garuda, a native outsider that often serves as a protector of nearby communities. This one has obviously gone bad.

The creature utters some arcane words, which seem to bolster his allies.

Spellcraft, DC22:
He casts haste.

Round 4/5
1st: Drax, Quarr, Ananta
2nd: Workers
3rd: Nox, Konrad, Elenial

Party is up!

GM Notes:
blue, blind, 26 hp; orange, 9 hp

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 9, HP 59 [59], AC 20 [14], Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8, Init +3, Perception +13

Know Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Nox casts a spell.

Blessing of Fervor!
With this blessing, you call your allies to move forth and empower them to conquer and become victorious. Each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).
Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Seeing a new, and more interesting enemy, appear, Drax grins ferally, flashing his pointed teeth. The last of his current injuries close with Ananta taking them in his stead. Drax quickly sheathes one of his blades, lunges out from beneath the table, and clambers after Konrad. Can't let the Lastwall knight rack up more kills, after all.

"Leave some for me!"

Move to sheathe one blade; move to clamber on top the weaving equipment

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

"Could sssomeone tell me what thiss thing isss?" asks Ananta with a hint of curiosity in his voice, as he methodically stows his bow away to grab his sword and shield from where they lay.

Move to stow bow away, move to pick up the shield first.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Flying in the air Quarr continues to hurl bombs. He grabs whatever he can get his hands on as he empties his bag out even more. One by one he hurls bombs that explode all along the rafters, filling the entire ceiling with a noxious green roiling smoke that chokes the oxygen itself from the air. As each person breathes it in it feels as if their insides are melting.

Orange Stink Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 27
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1, 6, 2, 1) + 5 + 1 = 20
Nauseate rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Winged Creature Stink Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 20
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 1, 5) + 5 + 1 = 24
Nauseate rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Blue Stink Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 18
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 3, 1) + 5 + 1 = 16
Nauseate rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

His breathing becomes labored as he droops in the air. his mutated wing has difficulty keeping him aloft. the only thought on his mind is to burn the entire building to the ground.

Two weapon fighting; Fast Bombs
Mutagen
Precise Bomb to not target 5 friendlies
Point Blank Shot
DC 19 reflex save for Splash Damage
Stink Bomb; 10 foot splash and nauseates DC 19

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

Konrad clanks and clunks against the bocks and equipement and he strains to pull himself upwards towards the archers.

"I vill be upon you shortly, villains!"

I believe that this means he's up on the upper level now? Let me know if I'm wrong.


Sorry for the slow pace on this fight. It's one of the more complicated I've run into, and I'm trying to keep everything straight. But its been a bit slow. I will try to pick up the pace a little.

Nox calls down a blessing from his god, infusing his party members with magical energies.

Konrad and Drax both move to climb up into the rafters, taking the fight to the enemy.

Quarr goes into a frenzy, tossing bombs all over the place. One manages to finish off the man on the ground, while the other two hit home. Both targets double over in pain, retching their guts out.

Fort, Utkroza, DC19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Fort, worker, DC19: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Ananta re-arms himself, swapping his bow for his sword.

The winged creature, taken aback by the poisonous cloud, moves back into the shadows, away from the fight.

The nauseated mill worker attempts to back along the rafters, moving away from Konrad. This provokes an AoO from Konrad.

The remaining mill worker takes aim at two of the party, letting fly with an incredibly quick attack.

Shortbow@Quarr, AC28: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 = 13

Shortbow@Ananta, AC28: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16

Both arrows clatter harmlessly off into the mill.

Round 5/6
1st: Drax, Quarr, Ananta
2nd: Workers
3rd: Nox, Konrad, Elenial

Party is up!

GM Notes:
orange, 29 hp, nausea 5 rds, haste; Utkroza, 24 hp, nausea 3 rds, haste; cyan, haste

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Elf Ranger 7 / Wizard 1 | HP: 63/63 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 23 | F: +8, R: +11, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Color Spray 1/1; Reduce Person 1/1 | Active conditions:

Elenial sends to arrows back at the workers.
Arrow #1 vs. cyan: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Arrow #2 vs. cyan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Not to worry, GM, there's a lot of moving parts here! As I understand it, I'm spending a full round now in climbing; correct me if I'm wrong.

Drax reaches up into the rafters, grabs a low hanging beam, and starts hauling himself upward.

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr continues to try burning the building down as he pelts the ceiling with explosives.

Orange then Blue

Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 28
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 4, 4) + 5 + 1 = 31

Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 21
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4, 6, 5, 1) + 5 + 1 = 28

Explosive Bomb Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 18
damage: 5d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 5, 4) + 5 + 1 = 21

Two weapon fighting; Fast Bombs
Mutagen
Precise Bomb to not target 5 friendlies
Point Blank Shot
DC 19 reflex save for Splash Damage
Explosive Bomb; 10 foot splash and direct hit causes target to catch fire.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

There's an undead icon right next to Drax on the first floor. Can someone tell me if that's a bad guy?

Silver Crusade

AC 29 T 14(18 vs incorp.) FF 25| Current HP 66/66| F +10 R +6 W +6 (+2 vs. charms, compulsions, and emotion; +1 vs. confusion; +5 vs. fear)| Init +2| Perc +9 Human
Spells Per Day Remaining:
3-1/2, 2-2/4, 1-3/5
Spells Active:
Lead Blades, Shield, Resist Energy 20 (fire, lightning), Haste, Bless

AoO

The groan under the weight of the massive knight as he finally ascends. He takes a frustrated swing at the retreating ambusher...

Attack with +1 Adamantine Earthbreaker (power attack, bless): 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 14
Damage (2h power attack): 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2) + 8 + 6 = 21

...but in his rush, he misses wildly.

He surges forward towards the archer back against the wall, roaring with triumph, and swings to flatten the man against the wood.

Attack with +1 Adamantine Earthbreaker (power attack, bless): 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage (2h power attack): 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 5) + 8 + 6 = 23
Konrad has a straight line to orange and enough room. Since he is in Charging Stag Style, can he charge? If so, add +2 to this attack

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Pretty sure the undead icon is a Nox-raised skeleton, per here

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta picks up his remaining weapon and stows it away.

OK. Remind of the height at which our bad guys are raining arrows from? Just realized I still have a lucerne hammer.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 9, HP 59 [59], AC 20 [14], Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8, Init +3, Perception +13

Yep thats my friend lol. If Nox can see the one still shooting arrows he can make a will save vs Fear. DC 23


Nox casts a spell at the remaining active archer. An intense fear suddenly grips the man. He drops his bow, leaps down from the rafters, and runs screaming out of the mill.

Will, DC23: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Ananta, Elenial, and Nox all get AoO at the fleeing archer.

Konrad finally pulls himself up into the rafters. He charges the nearest archer, landing a fearsome blow on the man, nearly slicing him in two. His body falls to the floor of the mill with a loud thunk!

Drax pulls himself up into the rafters just in time to see the winged creature, staggering under the effects of the nausea, launch himself out a window at the back of the mill.

Out of combat!

Quarr can reserve that last round of bomb tossing. The panicked mill worker is just going to keep on running, but we can see if the AoO are enough to take him down before he gets away.

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Smine attack #1, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 - 2 = 25
Smine Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 4 = 14

Ananta delivers a well-placed blow to the fleeing opponent. "Ssssomeone please get that beassst!"

Silver Crusade

Male Gnome (9.0A) Alch 9 | HP 54/57 | AC 32;TCH 18; FF 28 | F +10; R +11; W+6 | CMB +6; CMD 19
Consumables:
Bomb 0/20 | Muta 0/1 (+4DEX / -2 WIS/ +2 AC/+2 reflex) | Wings 7/9; Bewildering 2/3 | Wands: CLW 34/50; Endure Elements 40/50 | Alc Fire 8/10; acid 5/5 | Bolts 15/20; CI 50/50; Silver 49/50

Quarr's chest heaves up and down as he stares about in wide eyed rage, clutching handfuls of small bombs in his oversized hands. His breathing wheezes violently as he begins to cough.

Going into a rampage while the others do what they do best he rushes to the corner of the room and begins to tear into one of the ills as he flips a table over.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Oracle 9, HP 59 [59], AC 20 [14], Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8, Init +3, Perception +13

Nox doesnt have a weapon out so not much he can do.

Liberty's Edge

Female CG Elf Ranger 7 / Wizard 1 | HP: 63/63 | AC: 21 (15 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +8, CMD: 23 | F: +8, R: +11, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +22, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Color Spray 1/1; Reduce Person 1/1 | Active conditions:

Elenial does not attempt to shoot a fleeing archer in the back.


Ananta manages to hit the fleeing thug, severely injuring him. However, his fear propels him on, and he runs off down the hill, never looking back.

There is nothing else of interest in the main work floor.

Konrad and Drax are able to move in to the small upper-floor room from the rafters. This room is set in the cramped, slanted space between the roof and the rafters of the room below. A large, nestlike structure made from silk cloth and pieces of wood occupies the center of the room. Other furnishings include a desk and trunk against the inner wall and a barrel in the corner.

The Exchange

Half-orc Destroyer 9 | HP 31/97 | AC 22-T15-F19 | F+13 R+10 W+5 | CMD 30 | Per +8, Init +3 | Rage: 1rd remaining

Drax snarls when the man escapes. "Bah! That one will go tell his other cowardly friends. Grr..."

He looks over the beams at Quarr having a Moment, squinting down as the misshaphen gnome coughs and tries to flip tables. "...should someone stop the little one?" he asks the room uncertainly. "He might land a table on top of himself."

With a grunt, Drax turns to look at the strange nest-like space, and to look over the desk, trunk, and barrel. Drax kicks out some of the nest-makings, seeing if anything is hidden in the mess.

"Lastwall knight," he grunts. "Is there magic in those boxes?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Scarab Sages

Male LG Nagagi Paladin (Hospitalier, Warrior of the Holy Light) 5 / Oracle (Life) 5 | HP: 93/93 | AC: 28 (12 Tch, 27 Fl) | CMB: +14 CMD: 26 | F: +11, R: +7, W: +10 ;+2 vs Charm, Compulsion, Poison, Mind-Affecting Effects and Death | Init: +3 | Perc: +0, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Lay on Hands 6/6 (4d6) | |Channel + NRG (Paladin) (3d6) 6/6 DC 14|Channel + NRG (Oracle) (5d6) 6/6 DC 15 | Spells: lvl1 7/7, lvl 2 5/5 | Active conditions: None.

Ananta dutifully puts his remaining weapons away and detaches himself from the ground before moving over to Quarr. "It is over masssster Quarr. Perhapsss you should calm yoursssself. I am happy to assisssst you in that. Tonglen allowssss me to take on your dissssquiet." the snake-man offers soothingly.


Drax's search of the nest finds there are twenty masterwork arrows, masterwork artisans’ tools for fletching arrows, and raw materials for over a dozen more arrows.

The desk’s only drawer contains quills, paper, sheets of silk, and eight intricately spiraling glass ink vials with golden lids, each holding a different color of ink. The set is worth a total of 200 gp.

The trunk contains 760 gp in mixed coinage and trade goods worth 450 gp in total.

There’s a shallow bowl full of ashes, with a candle and tinderbox nearby, sitting on top of the desk, apparently for burning papers after being read. Between Drax and Konrad, they manage to find three sheets (written in Vudrani) that are still intact.

251 to 300 of 838 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Alias' Cult of the Ebon Destroyers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.