PFS 07-14,16,18 Start Date 11/10 TABLE 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Emmjay

7-14,16,18 Table 1 Maps


501 to 526 of 526 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Smiley Stonegirdle wrote:
Hey, uh...any of these prisoners more trouble than the rest? We should know which ones to look out for, right?

"Its a prison, most don't want to be in here, all cause problems"

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

"So, I think the first thing we should do here," Kolris begins, walking a bit over Zhatara's uncharacterically clumsy beginning, "is get the lay of the land. If we're to guard the place, we need to know the layout. Care to give us a tour, Galvar?"

There's something in his voice that stresses a formal, official approach... the guard might even hear a subtle rebuke of Zhatara's informal, flirty approach as being unprofessional... all unspoken, only really communicated in physical attitude and tone. (In game terms, Kolris is attempting to take advantage of Zhatara's misstep as an opportunity to improve his own stature with the guard with an unspoken appeal to Cheliax's lawful, orderly structure... i.e. as an aid another. Feel free to remove that +2 from Kolris' roll if you disagree with this approach.)

Diplomacy, student of philosophy, aid from Zhatara: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Follow me and I will show you around the Nail." Your guard watcher opens the door....

Iron bars separate the Nail’s southern hallways from the northern ones. Basic lanterns hang from the ceiling in each corner surrounding the central prison, lighting the halls.

Four guards stand watch throughout the southern hallways. They eye you curiously at first, but soon return to their conversations once the novelty fades.

Remember, any guard not your "watcher" will be in BLUE, and will only change color to differentiate as needed

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Jacques enters the hallway and starts walking down the right hand corridor.

"Interesting shape. I don't think I've ever seen an octagonal cell block before. It naturally funnels traffic through a central entry, yet seems like an inefficient use of space."

Slowly strolling along, he nods to the guard, then stops by the first door. Are there any windows in the door?

"Anything in these front rooms that we should be aware of?"

What type of weapons are the guards holding?

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

You can easily see a mace of some kind and a crossbow on their back.

"There are always things to be aware of here, as this is one of the main hallways there is many coming and going."

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

Are they behind bars or steel doors, for example? Can we see the prisoners from the hall?

Malik sticks with the group in silence, but keeps an eye out for oddities (particularly violent or overly calm prisoners, group that look out of place, and so on - if it's not possible visually, then checking for sounds)

After Smiley's question is left unanswered, he chips in. "Of course, but who should we be looking out for the most? Someone's bound to be a sort of a leader of the group. Based on my experience, anyway."

Crunch:
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

Kolris keeps his ears open as the others pepper the guard with questions. While listening for the guards answers, Kolris approaches the first cell and tries to look in. If he can easily see in, obviously, it's a no-brainer. If he has to slide a viewing window open or somesuch, he will.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

I was assuming that the prisoners would be past the iron grates.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

Like Malik, Nali stays silent as the group advances. Her eyes, however, are darting around, looking for anything that can be used to cause trouble, either for or against her and hers.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

This is just a main hallway with doors leading off to different areas of the Nail. Nothing special.

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter(Archer) 3 | HP 26/26 (stable) | AC 18 T 14 FF 14 | CMB +5; CMD 19 | F +6 R +6 W +2 | Init +4 Perc +2

Inwardly seething that the guard was not more forthcoming about what was behind the doors, Jacques keeps moving down the hallway.

He again nods to the blue guard as he passes.

"Shall we see the cells then?"

Jacques waits for the black guard to open the cell door, paying attention to where the key is. He will then follow the man through into the cell area.

"So, how do you usually celebrate Loyalty Day? I had been looking forward to the parades, but this is a good job, so I'm not complaining."

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

Receiving no response, Malik carries on. "Nevermind, then. Let's get to the important sutff. When's lunch break?", he asks jokingly, and smiles.

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"Since you just came on duty, you should have eaten before starting your shift. If not, its a long time until the midday meal."

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc Medicine Man 5.1 | Init +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +7 | Wounds L 26; N 10 / 46 | AC 22; T 14; FF 18 | CMB +3 | CMD +17 | Fort +10; Ref +10; Will +4 | Speed: 30 ft | Burn 2/7

Malik frowns - "It's not that I am hungry, I just like to make a schedule for the day, you know."

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley follows, wisely playing the strong silent type, but watching.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

"It's all very fascinating... but... Galavar... would you be so kind as to lead me to somewhere I can refresh myself? Somewhere private of course" Zhatara asks the guard once again beating her eyelashes in innocent fashion.

Diplomacy check: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15

Weeeeell... this is getting disappointing

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

"There are a couple of privies in the guardroom, if you will follow me Zhatara..." Galavar leads you to the other side of the hallway and opens a door.

"This is our staff lounge, through the double doors is the barracks and then the privies are off of that."

This cozy chamber features wooden chairs arranged casually around two tables. Two blazing fireplaces warm the room—a western one facing in toward an open door and a southern one furnished with kitchen utensils and cook pots. Playing cards, dice, and other diversions litter the tables. A gamey smell wafts through the room.

There are 5 guards in this room talking and joking around, having a good time relaxing.

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

Zhatara looksa around the room and counts the guards, inwardly cursing. This wasn't going to be as easy as she planned:"I was thinking about something more private..." she whispers.

"What's inside those doors?

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives

You really need to be standing in front of, or really designate what door(s) you are referring to. Standing in the middle of a room that has 3 unexplored doors and the door you came from and asking about a door in general is no real help.

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

"I mean those two doors on the western side of the room!" Zhatara exclaims, feeling her patience slip for a second.

The Exchange

Male Andoran Dwarven Brawler/3 (HP:30/30 | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 (+4 vs Giants) | CMB:+5 CMD:17 | F:+5 R:+5 W:+3 | Init:+2 | Perc:+6 Darkvision 60ft | Speed:20 ft) Unarmed +7 or BF +5/+5 (d6+3), PA +6 or PBF +4/+4 (d6+5) | QRS 0/1 MF 3/4
Skills:
Acrobatics +6 Climb +7 Diplomacy +1 Escape Artist +6 Fly +2 Heal +2 HA +3 Knowledge (History:Dwarves) +1 (Local) +3 Perception +6 Ride +6 Sense Motive +6 Stealth +1 Stonecunning +8 Survival +2 Swim +7
Bull Rush +8/18 Dirty Trick +6/18 Disarm +7/18 Drag +6/18 Grapple +7/19 Overrun +8/18 Reposition +6/18 Steal +7/18 Sunder +6/18 Trip +6/18

Smiley, bored with standing around playing Guard, wanders into the hallway with the intent of glancing in the Northwest cell.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Zhatara Smirsset wrote:
"I mean those two doors on the western side of the room!" Zhatara exclaims, feeling her patience slip for a second.

"Barracks and a pantry storage area."

Grand Lodge

03-01 Frostfur Captives
Smiley Stonegirdle wrote:

Smiley, bored with standing around playing Guard, wanders into the hallway with the intent of glancing in the Northwest cell.

[dice=Perception]d20+6

Its not a cell, its a hallway....

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half-Elf (Wildborn) Inquisitor 4 | HP: 28/28| AC: 18( 14Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 19 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +11, SM: +11 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: Divine Favor(+2 Att/DMG)

Nali wanders after the others as Zhatara attempts to 'seduce' the guard in charge, without any real ideas for what to do. Then, as the door opens, She catches a whiff of the air and her eyes widen just a little. "Venison.... thyme.... fennel?" she rhetorically asks as she tries to place the smell, looking for the cook that's watching over the meal.

Dark Archive

Male LN Elven Investigator/Swashbuckler 3 | HP: 12/23 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 17 (14 Fl) | F: +3 +1, R: +10 +8, W: +3 +1 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10 (+1 traps), SM +10 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: riddle boon

Kolris peeks into the room, taking note of the guards and the general layout of the room. Hearing Zhatara's outburst, his face takes on a worried look. Keep it together, he thinks. Lot of guards in this place, we can't risk blowing our cover, especially not this early.

He stays in the hallway and waits to continue their tour of the jail.

Dark Archive

Female Human Mesmerist 05 HP 43/43 - AC: 17 T: 13 /FF: 15 - Perception +8 - F: +4 / R: +8 /W: +12 - CMB +1 - CMD +13 - Speed 30 - Init. +6 - Mesmerist Tricks 8/8 day

"I see... Would you like to show me... the pantry Galavar?"

Bluff check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

"I just need to get you alone for one second, fool, then you'll never question me again!"

501 to 526 of 526 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dot in All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.