Legends of Cadranite (Inactive)

Game Master Fallen_Mage

Season 1 - Shadows of the Past

Combat Map


3,101 to 3,150 of 7,414 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>

Robey is about to have a bad day.

Round 5:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Chris


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Can I even make it all the way to him? also, it's very convenient that Brand didn't own a freakin couch... xD


It doesn't look like you can and attack.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

ok by my count I can get to either side of the Stranger in six squares, so whichever one is open.
Keep your eye on the: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Birdie!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Crit? Again?: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 = 15 Double precise strike damage again
Tikkle spies his path through the chaos and moves with incredible grace, reaching under the stranger's arm again to strike the robed figure.

If that hit at all, what follows applies

Tikkle twists the blade and leans in with a low growl, "You've got no chance, GIVE UP!
Menacing Swordplay, free intimidate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Dangit, Really? after all that?


You forget Tikkle, every other square you move diagonal through is equals ten feet.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Can I keep those rolls and delay my action until I can get a path to charge?


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Taking up her own style of fighting stance, Gashka attempts to land a couple of blows to the robed figure.

Brawlers Flurry: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 If that's a hit: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

And again!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Confirm ouchies: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Regular ouchies then: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

If both attacks hit then I'll roll for bleed damage for her rending flesh ability, but I'll wait till I know if they both hit or not.


@ Tikkle - I'll allow you to keep those. This time. *smirk*

Round 5:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka (Actions Declared), Tikkle (Actions Declared), Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Chris


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle raises his blade and points it at the robed man, "Terra, Chris, step back please..." when they move, he charges the man, teeth bared.

there, refer to the above with an additional +2 to each attack

-Posted with Wayfinder


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

"Thanks Doc." Jin says feeling his wound close up. The wizard targets Flynt with his wand of Grease making the Ranger almost imposable to grapple. +10 CMD and to checks to escape.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Leaning a little into the robed figure she says, "Maybe I should wrap this rope around your throat and see what it does....."


Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

A deep throat-ed chuckle came from the robed figure. "That will have no effect on members of the Shadow Hand." He said as he turned to face them all. "Nice job with the spell, Shadow Wand." The crimson clad figure added looking directly at Jin.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"Will this have an effect?" Flynt quips trying to ignore the greasiness on him.

pbs, rapid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

pbs, rapid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Moving past Terra, Anyka steps between the robed figure and Flynt, her khukri flashing in a vicious slash.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
2d8 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8

Confirm
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Anyka's Khukri finds a gap in the figure's intangible armor and finds a rather soft spot to bite. Then Gashka stepped in and finished the job, collapsing the robed figure with little difficulty.

Combat over.

With the fight now over, everyone's eyes turned towards the Ebon Stranger. After sheathing his weapons, the man pulls back his mask and hood…


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

I can't stand the suspense.

Flynt stows his bow and is shocked by the identity of the stranger... Whoever he is..


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Is Ash back?


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

That would be cool.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Who is it, who is it? You're killin me here.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Slayer 5; HP 47/47; AC 19 T 12 FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +6 Will +3; CMB +7; CMD 19; Per +9; Init +8; Spd 20ft.

"Gaaaah."

It is indeed Ash, older, scarred and definitely out of breath. He looks at you all, tattered, cut, shocked, surprised, tired. He smiles ruefully, the mischievous smile that got him into so much trouble as a youth, before his father died, and the light faded. It appears some of the light has returned.

"Hey gang. Long time, no see. Sorry about the grand entrance."

As Ash finishes, one of his javelins breaks and falls to the ground, and a small piece of the roof tumbles down to make the point clear. He smiles again.

"Who's the new guy, and where is Nox?"

Nice to be back my friends. Thanks to GM for letting this happen - has been weeks in the making. Nice guess Tikkle. Hi Chris/GM Dust. ;)


Another shot rang out from where Tehanna stood, drawing everyone's attention. There was a large hole in the Barbarian's head and the Dark Elf stood up and looked at Gashka. "I told you I'd put a bullet in his skull." She then turned, spit on and kicked the corpse. After several furious kicks, she fell to her knees and began sobbing again.


F Human

Terra finally starts to realize her wounds. as the rush of battle fades.

she takes a moment to scan the surrondings. sensing heart beats and breathing. looking for any more hidden foes.

confident that all is well, Terra has only one response to Ash conccerning Nox, He is Chris, and Nox is dead. Terra's cpmment on Nox's demise is not with much empathy.

I'll be outside, I need to feels solid ground again for a bit.

as she walks by Tehanna, nice shot. now stop your wimpering. Terra says as she heads out the door.

Once outside she sits in the dirt. and begins putting some bandages on her wounds.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

After everything that had happened, Gashka was in a mild state of shock until Ash revealed himself and Tehanna put a bullet in the bastards head. Giving her sister a withering look, Gashka went to Tehanna and put her arms around her while looking at Anyka, "Can you go talk to our sister please? I think she needs a little sensitivity training or something. She didn't need to be so harsh with Tehanna after everything she's been through."

Looking up at Ash she says, "Nice to see you again Ash.....where you been?"


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She rubs the dark elf's back soothingly, "Shhhh it's okay, he's dead now and can't hurt you again."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Terra, just a reminder....Chris had healed you for 6, so you shouldn't need too many bandages. I know things were pretty chaotic so I didn't know if you saw the post where he healed you, or if you took more damage after that.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"I thought I smelled dread locks." Tikkle said as he sauntered over to the robed figure. He gave Sawa a light flick, tossing it into the air so that the tip landed in the man's chest and stuck there. He leaned back against the wall, wincing a bit at his wound, and fished in his pockets for a pipe.

"yep, he's real dead. But then again I thought the same of you, Ash. The hells have you been up to? And the hells are you doin here? "

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"Nice to see ya again, buddy." Flynt walks up to shake Ash's hand. "We'll catch up later. Be right back." The archer then walks out and up to Terra. "Listen, you need to cut Tehanna some slack. Nox was a bastard, but she isn't. She's been through alot." He says sitting down in the dirt next to her. "Just have some sympathy for her, she hasn't done anything wrong to us." He then helps her with her bandages.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris gives the newcomer a nod then walks up to Tikkle, giving him a healing pat on the shoulder.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"Much appreciated, mate. By the way this sneaky bloke is Asho, he was part of the group taken when we were kids. Haven't seen him in quite a while though. Ash, this is Chris, a stray healer we found on the road." Tikkle smirked as he lit his pipe and took a swig from his flask.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"Looks like you've done well for yourself, Asho," Christophe says, extending his hand. "Un plaisir, monsieur."


F Human
Gashka wrote:
Terra, just a reminder....Chris had healed you for 6, so you shouldn't need too many bandages. I know things were pretty chaotic so I didn't know if you saw the post where he healed you, or if you took more damage after that.

catching up, and yes I did miss that post so thanks


F Human
Flynt wrote:
"Nice to see ya again, buddy." Flynt walks up to shake Ash's hand. "We'll catch up later. Be right back." The archer then walks out and up to Terra. "Listen, you need to cut Tehanna some slack. Nox was a bastard, but she isn't. She's been through alot." He says sitting down in the dirt next to her. "Just have some sympathy for her, she hasn't done anything wrong to us." He then helps her with her bandages.

terra lets him help, though there really isn't much to bandage.

I know. its just that, I feel like I am avenging Nox's death, and I don't want any parts of that. I just can't bring myself to forgive Nox. and every time i remember him I am reminded of something else.

she touches the brooch on her tunic. This is what I want for her memory.

Terra looks like she want to say more but can't find the words. she sits in silence for a moment or two,

do you think Tehanna will forgive me?


Male Human Slayer 5; HP 47/47; AC 19 T 12 FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +6 Will +3; CMB +7; CMD 19; Per +9; Init +8; Spd 20ft.

Ash doesn't stop smiling even when Terra's curt response flows over him. He receives his old friends' welcome with due grace. On Chris' introduction he is likewise friendly.

"Well met mate. You've fallen in with a solid crew. Nice fox."

Ash checks the bodies to make sure they are dead or unconscious and seems to be looking for something in particular. Apparently not finding it, he pulls a sack out of his tatterdemalion array of accoutrements. He upends it without any care for its contents - three inert Observers tumble out.

"These familiar to you mob? I couldn't crack 'em open."


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"That's fine, but you should talk to her. I don't see why she wouldn't forgive you. I think she's feeling better now." Flynt puts his arm around her, her head on his shoulder. "Just remember, even if he didn't think so, he was still one of us."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

"Those are the damn things that have been following us around spying on us. We've been finding things inside of them that link them to us. Personal items and wot not." She looks at him for a minute, "Where have you been? You just sort of disappeared."

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"What the hell is your problem?" Anyka says harshly as she walks outside. "I know you had issues with Nox, we all did, and I know he reminded you of your mother, but she's been gone for years and she can't hurt you anymore so get over it. The fact is it's not the same. Tehanna never did anything to hurt you. That woman was brutally raped, mutilated and watched her husband murdered. The least you can do is stop being a b@*&@ long enough for the rest of us to help her through this."

Anyka looks at Flynt, daring him to get involved in the conversation between sisters.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt puts his palm to his face as Anyka comes out like a woman possessed.
"Oh come on."

"I had it handled, Anyka. It's alright."


Ash gathers the loot up in a pile, allowing the other to look at what they might need.

Mundane Loot:
padded armor x2, masterwork kama x2, bamboo shaft arrow (9), katana, wyroot (1 life point) composite longbow

Mass Spellcraft DC 25:
+5 armored kilt, Fallen Star (+1 Flaming Burst Warhammer), boots of speed, +1 dagger, amulet of natural armor +1, ring of protection +1


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris nods at Asho, Renard circling around the newcomer's legs. "He seems to like you. Gashka, may I see that rope?"

Detect Magic and taking 20 on my Spellcraft for a total of 31 while everyone's chatting.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Letting go of Tehanna, she carefully reaches into the bag with a rag and pulls out the rope. She wraps it in the cloth and hands it to Chris. "Be careful not to touch it directly, it can give off all sorts of freaky visions."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris waves his gloved hands. "Should be alright."

-Posted with Wayfinder


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


F Human

Terra stands there for a second as Anyka verbally tears into her.

she says nothing but she is definitely getting rather angry. instead of saying anything Terra turns and storms off. looking for someplace out of the way from anyone.

she does her best to avoid everyone for right now.

Once alone she simply start hurling boulders to release some pent up frustrations.

Part of her knows Anyka is right, but Terra hates it when she's right.

Why does she have to always be right, why can't I just accept Tehanna. What the hell is wrong with me.

Terra's thoughts somewhat soothing and somewhat fueling her. she hurls more boulders and is being generally destructive

note she did relocate to someplace so nobody will get hurt and no real property damage will occur


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt just sighs and walks back in, shaking his head. "No one can say I didn't try."


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Jin will inform whomever is still in the room what the magic loot does so they can divvy it amongst themselves.

I don't believe you can take 20 on a spellcraft check.


F Human
Flynt wrote:
Flynt just sighs and walks back in, shaking his head. "No one can say I didn't try."

keep trying....


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt stops, thinks, and then changes his mind, following the upset Terra.
He just narrowly ducks a boulder headed straight for him.

"Listen, Anyka was right. But shutting yourself off is the wrong thing to do. We all care about you. Just please come back so you can talk to Tehanna."


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Perhaps not.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Nice job Flynt.....looks like you got some pretty decent moves yourself.

-Posted with Wayfinder

3,101 to 3,150 of 7,414 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legends of Cadranite All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.