Legends of Cadranite (Inactive)

Game Master Fallen_Mage

Season 1 - Shadows of the Past

Combat Map


3,001 to 3,050 of 7,414 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

Anyka's dagger was slightly off as the weapon buried deep into the man's shoulder. He turned, howling in rage, and took a large step towards the Rogue. As he swung his hammer, the head became wreathed in flames.

5 ft step.

Melee 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Melee 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Damage 2: 1d8 + 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + (3) + 4 = 10

Round 1:
Anyka, Harkov, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

V. FF-TAC
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 = 18
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 = 12

Damage 1&2: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8
Sneak Attack 1&2: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Jin steps out from his hiding place though still nearly invisible. (F9)

He conjures two flaming Shuriken and launches them at the war-hammer wielding foe threatening Anyka, which causes this camouflage spell to dissipate.


Unfortunately Jin, Sneak Attack doesn't apply. He's had his turn.


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

I was hidden. 40 Stealth..


Forgot about that invisibility allowed that. Thanks.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

If Jin was invisible before he attacked, wouldn't his target still be considered flat footed?"

Moving to H6 and attacking

Gashka moves up to the the despicable bastard and attacks him with her fist.

Unarmed Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Damage in case that hits: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

I figured that since she moved this round she would't get her brawler's flurry of blows. That's right, right?


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

You were Ninja'd talking about the Ninja. Where's the inception bong?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

BOOONNNNGGGGGG!!!


@ Gashka - Yes, Flurry is a Full-Round Action. Meaning you can't do anything but that.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Okie dokie artichokie....just making sure. I was pretty sure that's what it was.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I might have to explore some different fighting styles....it's one of her things. She can use different styles....I just haven't looked at any as of yet. Hehehe


Only one of Jin's flaming projectiles struck the big man as Gashka moved in and landed a fairly solid punch to his side.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Out of nowhere, an arrow came flying out of the rafters and landed at Flynts feet.

Round 1:
Anyka, Harkov, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Swashbuckler's initiative, I'm at plus six, not four. Sorry, I'll put that in my header.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

There, all better. Now, I believe I am clear to Charge, Also remember that Nimble striker lets me charge at no penalty to AC :o)

A wicked Grin appears on Tikkle's face as he raises Sawa and charges 1d2 ⇒ 1 The big guy.H6

Charge!: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
crit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Extra if crit: 1d6 ⇒ 6

When his strike landed, he gave an extra flick of his wrist and twisted the blade to maximize the pain. Expend one Panache point to double precise strike damage, +4 dam

The final tally, 13 damage if his AC is at or above 16, and 19 if it is less


F Human

Terra tries to sense where everyone is located. and begins to try and sense the earth and rock in close proximity to her.

then it dawns on her, there are rocks close by, attached to a rope?

she gives a confident smirk. and then with a circular motion of her hands . followed by two quick thrusts. terra attempts to utilize the stones attached to the rope on the man's hip.

before I post it I need to know if this will work. she is using the stones on the rope as her source and those stones will lash out against the 'SS" (robed one?) in the corner.

flurry of blows using Blast of Gravel and 5' step to I-7
if it works

The stones suddenly spring to life and as terra's clenched fist strike, the stones follow suit and hurl toward the robed one in the corner.

attack #1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
attack #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

damage #1: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3) + 3 = 8
damage #2: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 2) + 3 = 10

all damage is non-lethal


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"My arm's fine, how's your chest? Full of arrows? Let me fix that."
Flynt moves to J5 while drawing his bow. And he fires it at H.

Focus, PBS: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Tikkle, I'm assuming you mean H-5 since Gashka is at H-6.

While Tikkle and Flynt's attacks strike true, but the man still refused to go down. Tehanna stepped back next to Jin and reloaded her pistol. Terra, concentrating on the magic stones on the rope, used it to her advantage. The rope flew off of the man's hip and at the robed figure. Unfortunately, the stones bounce off of some sort of magical barrier. Quickly chanting some words, two bolts of mystical energy flew at Jin.

Magic Missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5

Meanwhile, a figure dropped from the ceiling and swung at her with a kama.

Melee: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Round 1:
Anyka, Harkov, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe skirts behind Terra (J6) and touches her shoulder with healing power.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Renard moves toward Terra's assailant (J9) and attempts to bite his ankles.

Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10; Damage?: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


While Christophe healed the blind noble, Renard missed the Dwarf's ankles, but kept yipping at him.

Secret Squirrel:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

There came a crashing sound as part of the roof collapsed, bringing two figure down with it. One of them was the other Ninja that shot at Flynt moments before. The other looked like an avatar of weaponry, a fine composite bow, a greatsword hung at his back nestled within a triple set of javelins arranged in a fan-like arrangement, a like number of throwing axes stowed about his person. The longsword and shortsword in his scarred hands are unremarkable except for their extremely well-honed edges and battered scabbards - this person has seen a lot of combat, and is equipped for any combat. His clothing is dark and a mix of strips of cloth, belts, ropes and a ripped oversize and sleeveless jerkin that mostly conceals the fine scale armor below. A similarly unremarkable buckler is strapped to his right forearm. His face is covered with a black scarf, making only his eyes visible under the hood. Based on the description you heard in Swampwood, this appears to the Ebon Stranger.

The big man took advantage of the momentary distraction and clicked his heels together. Almost instantly, his movements seemed to speed up.

Round 2:
Anyka, Harkov, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Stepping into a flanking position with Tikkle, Anyka takes advantage of the pirate's flair to strike with sudden precision
1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
1d4 ⇒ 2
Sneak attack: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


I forgot to add his extra strength to the attack and damage last time. Whoops.

With the latest assault on two sides, the man let out another howl of anger before unleashing his full fury upon the Rogue.

Melee 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Damage 1: 1d8 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + (3) + 6 = 15

Melee 1.5: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Damage 1.5: 1d8 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 6 = 10

Melee 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Almost quicker than she could blink, the flaming hammer struck Anyka twice, but she somehow managed to dodge the third.

That's 35 total so far Anyka, counting the first round, you may want to leave.

Round 2:
Anyka, Harkov, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

So where exactly did that rope land after it bounced off of the robed douch? I'm gonna grab it before we leave, while throwing iron pellet grenades in behind us. The six of us each had one, and one of us had two. I don't remember exactly how we divided them up now...but we have more than enough to create some nice havoc.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

somebody better tell Tikkle, no way is he gonna think to retreat in the heat of a fight.
K.Local on Ebon Stranger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
This guy isn't necessarily against us, right? What's his MO?


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Kill everything that draws breath


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Don't worry Tickle...when you hear Gashka yell, FIRE IN THE HOLE...I'm pretty sure you'll know what that means. LOL


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Jin cast's Burning Disarm on the hammer wielding foe.

DC 15 Reflex

Failure = Fire Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 1) = 12

Success = Drop the item.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Making the most of the ruckus and distractions, Gashka skirts around the hammer wielding freak and scoops up the rope into her backpack.

Moving around Tikkle and stopping in H4 to nab the rope.

If possible, since I don't know how many actions that takes, I'd dump a grenade into my hand while having the backpack already open.


Well, I'd say the rope fell at SS's feet. And trying to retrieve something from your bag, is going to provoke an Attack of Opportunity.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

The large man howled in pain as the hammer became burning his hands. His weapon hit the floor only moments before he did.

@ Gashka - Now it won't.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The downed Elf tried to roll out from under the Stranger. Fortunately, the man was still a little dazed from the fall and missed. Quickly getting to his feet, the Ninja put his hand on his blade, ready to draw it.

Tikkle:
The Ebon Stranger is little more than an enigma. Some say he's a hero to the people, others claim he's a menace. What is he doing here?

Round 2:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


F Human

The sudden crash as the two in the ceiling fell definitely got Terra's attention. she sensed a new opponent directly next to her.

spinning to face the enemy. Terra resorts to a more traditional fighting. with lightning speed Terra strikes like the Mantis in a flurry of attacks.

attack #1 flurry: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
attack #2 flurry: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
attack #3 flurry/ki point: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

damage #1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
damage #2: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
damage #3: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

So...I was able to get the rope into my bag, and take out a grenade? Sweet! NOW it's party time. *wicked laughter*


@ Gashka - No, you just pulled out the grenade. The rope is still at SS' feet.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Oh...see cause I said I would scoop that up into the bag first. I didn't realize before I did that, that it was in front of his feet. But that's okay, I've got fun games for all.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Looking at Tikkle she says, "Get the rope away from that bastard!"


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Damn, can't gather the momentum to charge the Strong Safety.... I know talking is free within reason, but do I have to burn an action to make a diplomacy check to sway the newcomer?...
"What an entrance! Talk to you after we get this sorted mate! Truce!" Dip. just in case: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 not giving up my turn...

As the big guy falls, Tikkle wastes no time in lunging for the smug bastard in the robe.

Hwah!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

If the guy tries a Melee attack, I intend to parry and riposte, unless he produces something massive, to which I would use dodging Panache. I also intend to use Charmed life for any save.


Tikkles lunge managed to pierce the figure's defenses, sticking his sword point into the man's side. Terra's sudden assault on the dwarf behind her, caught him off guard and allowed her to pummel him badly.

The Newcomer pursued the Elf and swung with both blades.

Lonsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Short Sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Short Sword Critical: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Damage: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 1 = 3

Despite managing to hit the Elf, the wounds weren't all that severe.

Tehanna finished loading her pistol, but couldn't get a clear shot at anyone. So she waited for the right time.

Round 2:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt will move to K7 and fire a shot at The closest ninja.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Flynt moved against the door and fired at the Dwarf engaging Terra. The Ninja ducked the arrow and spun around and slashed at the Noble with both weapons.

Kama 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Kama 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Damage 2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

He managed to graze her arm in the movement. Meanwhile, the robed figure shifted his stance and started a quick chant.

Tikkle's AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

But the Pirate Cat missed as the figure vanished into nothingness.

Round 2:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


M Asskicker Brawler/Rogue

Tikkle began shouting obscenities at the cowardly figure before turning his attention to the remaining assailants and trying to figure out whose side, if any, the new guy was on.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Renard remains where he is, not eager to try and help anymore, while Christophe moves to Anyka's side (G5), mindful of the newcomer to the fight. He touches the rogue with his healing power.

CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 6) + 4 = 11


Round 3:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Ok...so was the rope picked up or not? If it wasn't, I'm scooping it into my bag this turn.


It's still where the robed figure vanished.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Bending down, Gashka scoops the rope into her backpack, not wanting to actually touch the thing that killed her friends. She didn't care what the crazy one with the warhammer called it, what they did was murder their friends and rape Tehanna and she wouldn't rest until they paid for what they did.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Is the bragging rapist jackass still alive?


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I don't know if he's dead, or merely unconscious....but, he won't be much of anything after I shove this grenade down his pants. Lol


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

If, he's still alive and just bleeding out I'd call over Tehanna to put a bullet in him. She kinda needs this


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Yeah....she really does.


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

With a flick of his wrist a wand appears in Jin's hand. He points it the ninja attacking his friends and activates the spell stored inside.

Grease on his weapon, DC 11 now and each time he tries to use it.


Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

As the a layer of grease appeared on one of the ninja's weapons, the Dwarf tightened his grip, Preventing it from slipping.

Round 3:
Anyka, Jin(Actions Declared), Gashka(Actions Declared), Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Did you see my question above GMSCV?

3,001 to 3,050 of 7,414 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legends of Cadranite All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.