Legends of Cadranite (Inactive)

Game Master Fallen_Mage

Season 1 - Shadows of the Past

Combat Map


3,051 to 3,100 of 7,414 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>

Nope, missed it. That's what I get for reading it sleepily. He's down, but if you want to see if he's still breathing, you'll need to roll a Heal Check.


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

1d20 ⇒ 12


After receiving some healing energy from Christophe, Anyka knelt down and felt for a pulse on the big man. It was weak, but there. He was still alive. As Gashka scooped the rope into her bag, several images flashed in rapid succession.

Gashka, Will save vs DC 12 or be Dazed for 1 Round

The Elf drew a long slightly curved blade, gripped it with both hands and slashed at the Stranger...

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

...and managed a nasty slash to the leg.

Round 3:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Will Save vs. Daze: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Not dazed...yea!


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle sidesteps Chris, and elects to help the stranger out. As he ducked under the man's arm, he said jovially "Pardon me mate, you look like you could use a hand." White steel: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
That Hurt: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

opportune parry and riposte for any melee on me

-Posted with Wayfinder


Gashka:
Of all the images that flashed, there was one that persisted. A female, clad in black and caring an elongated curved blade and short sword. She stood regally against a snowy backdrop. She turned her head and looked directly at you. "Fear, The Shade." Is all she said.


Tikkle Perception DC 15:
As he slipped his thrust under the Stranger's arm, he could swear he heard the man say, "Thanks, Tikk."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka shakes her head and says almost to herself, "A shade is nothing more than a shadow, and I will not fear them."


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

Feeling the weak pulse Anyka looks over to Tehanna. "Tehanna ille tui." she says sharing a grim look with the dark elf.

Elven:
"Tehanna, he's all yours."


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt decides to stand still and nock two arrows before firing them.

Rapid, PBS, Focus: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Rapid, PBS, Focus: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Don't suppose I can lobby for a circumstantial that makes this unaffected by my lack of common sense?


Nope.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

I'm gonna die aren't I? Tikkle still trusts him... F6 is where I mean to be btw


3 people marked this as a favorite.
F Human

we are still in combat right? so who's left that needs to get stoned


Yep, the two ninjas are still up.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

sort of trust... trust is a strong word. Hopes for the best is more like it...

-Posted with Wayfinder


F Human

with the enemy before her still standing (although a bit dazed from several whacks to the head) Terra has no real solid earth under her feet to work with and as such continues in a more taditional fighting style.

Terra's arm is bleeding from the Kama slice, as he moves to strike again Terra attempts to twist to avoid the next attack and strike with a double punch

flurry attack #1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
flurry attack #2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The Dwarf managed to dodge both of Terra's punches. Meanwhile, the Stranger let loose with both blades.

Longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Short Sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Despite his best efforts at evasion, the Elf took a vicious slice across the chest, but did not fall.

Hearing Anyka call out, Tehanna moved up to the big man at Chris' feet, knelt down and put the pistol to his head. "Hoc quoque velox." Quickly, she took aim at a lower target...and squeezed the trigger. If the man hadn't been unconscious, the pain of losing his manhood would have done it.

Elven:
"This is too quick."

Sensing the incoming arrows, the Dwarf spun and deflected both arrows with his kama's. Turning back to the girl, he attacked again.

Reflex vs DC 11: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Kama 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Damage 1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Kama 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Maintaining his grip on the weapon, the ninja managed another grazing slice on her shoulder this time.

Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Flynt heard the hissing just in time to avoid being grabbed by the Robed man as he appeared from nowhere. As the young man looked at the crimson clad figure, he noticed the fangs and a hungry look in his eye.

Round 3:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris touches Anyka again with healing power.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

-Posted with Wayfinder


Renard looked from the Dwarf to the Robed figure, fear starting to grip him. Christophe could feel it keenly through their link.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

could I attack after making an acrobatics check to get to a flanking position on this ninja?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Thanks Christophe."

Giving Tehanna's shoulder a supportive squeeze, Anyka looks up, seeing Terra and Reynard facing another enemy. Slipping past her crouching Dar Elven ally, she moves to her sister's side taking advantage of Reynard's presence as a distraction, her opponent never even sees her draw the blade before it plunges into them.

1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 = 20
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
2d8 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6

Move into flank with Reynard (H,7) Sneak attack


@ Tikkle: I would say yes, since the Acrobatics is a move action.

Anyka's blade found a tender spot through the Dwarf's defenses, inflicting a rather painful wound.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Way to go Tehanna....that's even better than a grenade down the pants.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Moving to K5 to take flanking position with Flynt against SS

Seeing Flynt nearly attacked by the robed figure, Gashka moved in to attack.

Kapow!: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12

In case that's a hit: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


With incredible agility, the robed figure managed to dodge the Half-Orc's attack.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka (Actions Declared), Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


F Human

I thought Gashka never missed?

also can Terra sense exactly where the robed figure is?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Hey..... Even I'm allowed a few misses every now and again. Especially with all the craziness going on. People disappearing and reappearing, people's junk getting shot off...not that I have a problem with that....Lol


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

It's all fun and games till somebody gets shot in the junk


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Is Tehanna gonna ask him to pay for the bullet?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human

why does this scene come to mind right now?


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

That is some funny s$+~ right there.....yeah, that's pretty much how I see it in my head. Lol


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Just watch out for trash cans Gashka ;)


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I think my fists beat their trash cans and I know I don't hit like a b@!*$. LOL


N Half-Orc Hunter 4
Stats:
Init: +4 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 19 | FF: 16 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Perception: +10/+12 Low-Light Vision |

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23
Confirm?: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Jin draws his bow and fires at the same Ninja as before.


Jin's arrow managed to find its mark and embed itself in the Dwarf's side, seeming to knock the wind out of him.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Seeing an possible advantage, the Elf dove into a roll, came up next to Jin and slashed at him.

Melee: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The ninja managed to land a vicious cut on the Mage's leg.

If I had rolled an 18, that could have been serious.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle jumps into the air, planting his foot against the wall to get enough lift to grab the rafters and avoid the strike range of the elf as he swung over in pursuit of the elf.
Acrobatics Derring-do: 1d20 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (9) + (5) + 9 = 23 flanking with Jin
Stabby Deathdeath: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
With extra death: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Ouch!: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3) + 5 = 13
With a flourish, he lands, inverts his grip on the rapier, and thrusts it hard into the elf under his own arm.

-Posted with Wayfinder

EDIT: I forgot about that trait I took as a kid, 1extra damage for the flanking I believe.


F Human

flurry 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
flurry 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

I have had enough of you. just lie down now if you know whats best. Terra yells at the dwrf ninja after being slashed twice now.

she is really hating this kind of fighting, but she strikes once more like mantis striking it's prey.

damage 1: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 if it hit


Okay Tikkle, the only way you can pull off that awesome move is moving at full speed for the Acrobatics check, which increases the DC by 10. So the Elf gets an AoO.

AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Double Ouch: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8

As Tikkle landed behind the Ninja, the Elf spun around and slashed the Pirates back, just before the Catfolk's sword slipped through the ribs and ended him.

Terra, frustrated at the Dwarf in front of her, landed a punch on his granite-like jaw and put him down, for good.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


The Stranger moved between the Dark Elf and Anyka, making his way to the robed figure. Upon reaching his target, he slashed with his long blade...

Melee: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

...and was unable to penetrate the figures defenses.

Tehanna, with an emotionless look, reloaded her pistol.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Ninja E, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Ninja D, Chris


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

The stones are still in the rope that I picked up off the floor right?


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

Flynt steps back to K8 and fires two point blank arrows at SS.

PBS, Rapid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

PBS, Rapid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


@ Gashka - Yep.

Flynt's arrow bounced off the figure, momentarily revealing the armor protecting him.

The figure matched Flynt's step, and tried to get a hold of him once more.

Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

But the young man managed to evade him.

Round 4:
Anyka, Jin, Gashka, Tikkle, Terra, Ebon Stranger, Tehanna, Flynt, SS, Chris


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Sweet, I'm glad I failed, because señor stranger would've got an op too, proving that he's not against us :)

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Who's hurt and how much?


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

As Tikkle turned to find his next target, he saw Chris looking toward him at the slash on his back. "Just a scratch, mate. Take a look at Pebbles over there."

Hey GM, the ACG is a little unclear here, so I thought I'd ask. I've spent 2 panache, but it is restored by confirming crits and landing killing blows, so did I just earn two or one panache points back?

-Posted with Wayfinder


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

actually Chris, Jin has taken 11 I believe while Terra and I have taken 8, but I have plenty of hp

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe moves to Jin's side (F8) and uses a healing hex on him.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I'm pretty sure that Anyka is still down by quite a bit as well....

1 to 50 of 7,414 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legends of Cadranite All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.