Emerald Spire (PFS)

Game Master Michael Hallet

Maps


151 to 200 of 1,666 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Aldy will 5-foot step and poke ineffectually without a flank at the goblin commander!

Attack1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 2 = 24
damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Attack1 confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 2 = 10
damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Attack1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 2 = 21
damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

So two damage!


That 0 means a minimum of 1 non-lethal damage, which in his 0HP staggered state knocks the goblin out!

Aldy’s first hit is barely a bruise, but enough to knock the goblin commando unconscious. Taking no chances he stabs the goblin again as he slumps over and falls off his mount.

The goblin dog bites at the creature that stabbed his master. The wound is a little itchy but Adly fights off the worst of the infection in the goblin dog's saliva.

bite attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
bite damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Aldy Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Round 4 (cont)
Ganem
Tarbin (2 damage)
Aldy (3 damage)
goblin dog
Evgeny (3 damage, prone) <- UP NEXT
Teeva (10 damage) <- UP NEXT
No. 201113 <- UP NEXT
Brand (4 damage) <- UP NEXT

Round 5
Ganem <- UP NEXT
Tarbin (2 damage) <- UP NEXT
Aldy (3 damage) <- UP NEXT
goblin dog
Evgeny (3 damage, prone)
Teeva (10 damage)
No. 201113
Brand (4 damage)

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Stepping forward once more, Brand sets his stance wide as he brings the axe in an overhead chop towards the goblin on its pet!
Target Goblin with dislike 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 211d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
"Just you left." muttters the dwarf.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Since Evgeny is prone, he will be delaying until there is a good opportunity to stand. I'll act before the goblin is up, but wait to see what others are doing.


With a final axe strike from Brand the goblin dog falls and the fort goes quiet as the sounds of combat die down.

COMBAT OVER!

Well done all. Tough set of fights there and you handled it quite well.

The group checks over the bodies of the dead goblins.

On the commando you find a set of studded leather armour, horsechopper, short bow, full quiver of arrows and a small vial of liquid (magical).

The 5 other goblins all have identical gear - leather armour, light wooden shield, short sword, short bow and a quiver of arrows.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

We should pick someone to keep track of loot. Personally, I'm the treasurer in most of my games, so I'd rather not be in this game, but if nobody's interested, I could do it.

Evgeny stood up, dusting himself off. "Thanks for having my back. I'm not sure how I'll be able to stay back like this. We'll have to come up with something." He patted Ganem on the back to thank him for the heal.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

I volunteer to track the loot. I'll create a google spreadsheet and post a link in the discussion thread.

Ganem quickly looks at the others for injuries...

"Does anyone require healing?", he asks the group while holding up his wand.

Spellcraft on potion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Thank you for keeping track of the loot, Ganem
Checking himself for other wounds, Brand indicates himself as he speaks.
"Aye. I could do with some though I do think the others have the same problem as well."


The group remembers that they found an identical vial on the first goblin commando. Ganem identifies them as both being Cure Moderate Wounds potions.

Time to decide where to go next.

Some of the group with darkvision can see that there is another circular room ahead that looks like a dead end while another set of double doors lies to the east.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

That was.... a lot of goblins. Its kinda nice to fight someone my own size for a change!

Aldy will search the empty circular room, then go search the double doors for traps.

Take 10 on stealth for 25

search room: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
search door: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 + 1 more for traps


Aldy notices something a little strange. A muddied up piece of cloth is hanging from the wall. Under the cloth is a hole clearly dug for goblin sized people to crawl through. Dangling from the ceiling is just past the cloth is a rather tattered looking rope.

Aldy looks around a bit more then notices a slight difference in the roof above the doorway to circular room. He concludes that if the rope is pulled a large shower of rocky rubble will fall down and block this room off.

See the ghost image of the rock fall on the map.

The set of double doors looks safe to go through.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Not being hugely thrilled about crawling down a dark tunnel by himself, Aldy will alert the party to the rock fall trap and tell them to avoid that area, then, if no one objects, he will crack the door slightly and peek into the next room.

Maybe allow a bit of time for someone else to pipe up with an opinion, but if no one objects that's what he is doing

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

"You scouting ahead sounds wise. You are both cautious and nimble," Evgeny chimed in.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Gamen taps the wounded with his wand...

Tarbin: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Aldy: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Evgeny: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Brand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"Looks like every goblin from the River Kingdoms made its way here.", Ganem says as he tightens the bandage around his neck...

"Good idea, Aldy...yeah, let's stay clear of that trap..."

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Good call on the trap. It'll be ages before we can dig ourselves out if we don't perish at first. Let us proceed on with your suggestion to scout."


Aldy peeks through the door and into the room. He sees a curving room with a door leading east and a passage leading off to the south. A small table with four rickety chairs sits in the middle of the room. A pair of dice lies on the table amid cups and plates. He also spots a cloth hung on the wall that looks quite similar to the one he has just seen.

I think that's enough to assume it's the other side of the passageway so I've revealed it.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

"Don't suppose any of you boys play dice?" He grins at his own comment but doesn't enter, opting to let those more adjusted to finding traps lead the way.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Seeing the room empty, Aldy will open the door further, and motion for his companions to follow.

Careful guys, I think there is another rock trap here. Hurry past the entrance into this room.

Once inside, he will allow his companions to search the room.
I've been known to play dice on occasion. Don't listen to my brother though, he'll tell you I cheat. I'd never do such a thing.

Then he goes to the doors to the west to give them a listen.

Take 10 on stealth for a 25

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24+1 for traps

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 6/8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 follows along slowly, nervously shaking and twitching every few seconds.

Apologies for not posting, been a crazy last few days at work, but we're good now.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

"I would be up for a friendly game of dice. With low-stakes, of course. It would be a good way to build some camaraderie, but we don't want our vices to get the better of us." Evgeny added.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Perhaps we are all forgetting what we are here for?" Brand attempts to bring eveyone's attention back to the room and it's missing inhabitants.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

"I assume he meant when we rest for the evening. It would be foolish to do now, of course."

Since I never said it. While he's trying to let Aldy not get too far ahead, Evgeny has switch light to a holy symbol dangling on his neck.
He'll move it back to Brand when everyone's caught up.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem follows the others into the room...

"Do you hear anything, Aldy?"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

Tarbin and Teeva follow along with the group, keeping their eyes peeled on their surroundings. Teeva occasionally gives her spiked chains a whirl, itching for a fight even in her injured state.


Aldy checks the door but he doesn't hear anything in the room. He checks the single door and finds that it's locked.

He does see that the room continues and is mirrored on the other side of this passageway. Aldy thinks that this room may connect back to the barricade at the entrance.

Everyone is very cautious but doesn't see or hear any enemies or devious mechanisms designed to harm them.

Aldy gets out his tools and tries to unlock the door but. The lock is quite an old and rather common design and is unlocked easily.

disable device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Inside the room Aldy sees rows of wooden racks on the walls holding a ramshackle collection of rusty blades, scraps of armor, and warped arrows. The only things looking remotely usable are half a dozen dogslicers and half a dozen horsechoppers piled in the corners.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"This...." Brand begins upon spying the armory for that's what it looked like to him.
"looks like the armory for those goblins. So I'd expect to encounter more of those then."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"I wonder if they hid anything fancy in here..."

Cast detect magic on the room with weapons and armor


Evgeny uses his light to search for anything of greater quality than a mundane weapon.

Perception: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Ganem checks over the room but only picks up the background enchantment that is dimming the lights.

Evgeny looks around too but only finds the badly made goblin weapons.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"I suppose we should move on. Scout? All yours." Brand is ready to leave this room.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Anybody want a crappy goblin weapon? Anyone? No? You'd rather fight with a moldy pointed stick? That seems like the right choice. Anyways. Moving on...

Aldy will check the door to the south for traps and pop it open.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 +1 for traps
disable devire: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 +1 for traps


Aldy checks the next door. This one also appears to be safe and isn't even locked. Aldy looks in side and sees a set of stairs winding downward to the right, circling around a glowing wall of semi-translucent green stone. It seems the Azlanti tower was built around a core of some other material—a spire within a spire.

Aldy perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

As Aldy investigates the strange material he can hear the faint shuffling of feet from down the stairs. He pauses to listen harder and hears a high pitches groan between more sounds of shuffling feet.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Not yet ready to go deeper, Aldy presses on to his new location. If there are no more creatures in the little alcove he is approaching, he will go ahead and approach the next door and do the same listen / look / open schtick

Take 10 on stealth.

Perception listening: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7+1 for traps[
Perception searching door: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Disable if relevant: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem stares in awe at the glowing, green wall...

"Amazing..."

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

This seems to be the main way up and down. We should finish a sweep of this floor first, though.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"And when our scout reports back, it'll be good. The last fight was after all due to his report." Brand idely fune a finger down his axe testing its edge.


Aldy looks over the door. It seems safe and doesn't require any tinkering either to remove a hazard or to unlock the door. Aldy listens at the door but doesn't hear anything. He opens the door and is surprised to see three goblins hiding behind goblin sized sleeping cots! They seem just as surprised to see him.

The room is full to bursting with a motley collection of cots and other furniture cobbled from scraps of wood and cloth. The stench of rotting food is overpowering. Another door across the room leads to the north.

GM stuff:

Goblin RED stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Goblin GREEN stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Goblin BLUE stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Goblin RED perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Goblin GREEN perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Goblin BLUE perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Initiative 1 Ganem: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Initiative 2 Ganem: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative No. 201113: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Initiative Brand: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative Evgeny: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Initiative Tarbin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Initiative Aldy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Initiative Teeva: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Goblin RED Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Goblin GREEN Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Goblin BLUE Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

COMBAT BEGINS

One of the goblins comes to his senses before the others and jumps around the cot to move in and strike at Aldy with his dogslicer. Its speed catches the wayang of guard and he takes a slice to the arm dropping down from pushing the door.

Goblin RED dogslicer attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Goblin RED dogslicer damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Round 1

Goblin RED
Evgeny <- UP NEXT
Ganem <- UP NEXT
Tarbin <- UP NEXT
Aldy <- UP NEXT
Goblin GREEN
Goblin BLUE
No. 201113
Brand
Teeva

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Evgeny has been following Aldy closely, because otherwise he would lose him. I'm going to place him behind Aldy for the start of combat.

Evgeny was also startled by the appearance of the Goblin. He touches Aldy, having a piece of his armor generate light and draws his bow.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Aldy will fight defensively and full attack, holding the door until his companions arrive.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 2 - 4 = 7
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 2 - 4 = 13

AC is 21.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem moves toward the commotion and touches Evgeny on the shoulder.

Cast guidance on Evgeny.


I'm happy for you all to be a little nearer to Aldy for when the fight starts.

Round 1 (cont)

Evgeny lights up Aldy's armour with some magical light. Aldy fights more defensively to protect against the oncoming goblins but is unable to land a telling blow. Ganem blesses Evgeny with some divine guidance.

Goblin RED
Evgeny
Ganem
Tarbin <- UP NEXT
Aldy
Goblin GREEN
Goblin BLUE
No. 201113
Brand
Teeva


Round 1 (cont)

Botting Tarbin for this round to keep things moving. I also moved everyone nearer tot eh action.

Tarbin moves to where he can see the goblin and tries to cloud it's mind with some arcane trickery. The weak willed goblin falls for the trick and is briefly lost in his own thoughts.Daze.

will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

The other two goblins dash over and try to strike at Aldy, but his fast reactions and fighting to defend himself thwart their efforts.

Goblin GREEN dogslicer attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Goblin BLUE dogslicer attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Goblin RED
Evgeny
Ganem
Tarbin
Aldy
Goblin GREEN
Goblin BLUE
No. 201113 <- UP NEXT
Brand <- UP NEXT
Teeva <- UP NEXT

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 6/8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 bravely rushes into position, ready to help defend his friends..... until he notices that there's no clean shot. No matter where he goes, his friend Aldy is still blocking the door.

Oh well, cowardice is it's own reward, he thinks to himself.

He then yells out to the goblins.

"I ha-hate goblins! G-go away!"

No. 201113 moves into positions, hoping for a better shot next time.


The Paizo site has been screwy the last few days so i'm going to give people another few hours to post before sending out messages and botting.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Here. *Strokes Beard*

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem lets his mind wander over time and space...


Brand you were on the UP NEXT list, but to move things along i'll bot you and Teeva.

Round 1 (cont)

Brand moves in and tries to hit one of the goblins through the doorway, but the space is to tight to swing properly.

waraxe attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Teeva moves up a little and tries to be ready for an opening to move in further.

The goblin in front of Aldy tries to stab him with his crude goblin-made weapon, but Aldy parries the attack and doesn't get hit.

Goblin RED dogslicer attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Round 2

Goblin RED
Evgeny <- UP NEXT
Ganem <- UP NEXT
Tarbin <- UP NEXT
Aldy <- UP NEXT
Goblin GREEN
Goblin BLUE
No. 201113
Brand
Teeva

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

"Take a defensive stance Aldy! I need a clear shot!"

Evgeny delays. If Aldy take a total defense then we aren't firing into melee.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 21 AC Base: 26 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Where does it say that Evgeny? I don't see anything to that effect under total defense.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 2 = 7
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 = 6

Aldy slashes with each of his swords, then backs away to make room for his companions.

151 to 200 of 1,666 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Volandis' Emerald Spire 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.