Emerald Spire (PFS)

Game Master Michael Hallet

Maps


51 to 100 of 1,730 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Accepting the parchment, Brand joins the rest of his squad in the tent and observes each of them as they check their equipment.

His own having being checked earlier on the way lies ready at his feet arranged in order of easiest to carry around on his broad back.

"I should think we're mostly good to go and I can see some more eagar then most." testing the edge of his Axe once more.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Evgeny simply dropped his backpack and lay in his bunk waiting for everyone to prepare themselves. He was used to camping, carrying all his belongings with him. There was nothing to bother unpacking.

"I'm ready when you are. If you need any help preparing, do let me know how I can assist."


The group bunks in the barracks overnight and sets out at first light the next morning. The hike to the Spire Glen, the clearing surrounding the Emerald Spire, is an uneventful one.

Standing before you across the clearing in the southern reaches of the Echo wood is the Emerald Spire, a strange structure that looks to have been constructed from green coloured glass. The glen is almost perfectly circular and centered on the Emerald Spire, as if some unseen hand had long ago drawn a border around the old tower with a compass more than 500 yards wide. The trees of the Echo Wood crowded up against this unseen border and suddenly halt—nothing larger than a sapling grows in the Glen.

There doesn't appear to be anything moving in the clearing and you can clearly see a the semi-destroyed stairway on the western side of the structure. Just to the south of this ruined staircase is a winding path of trampled earth leading up to the south western wall of the keep.

And now we can use the map! I've createdd minis for you all just off the map so feel free to place yourselves where you want to go. If anyone has problems moving themselves please ask and myself or another player will move you. Climbing the stairs is hard work but not impossible to do. The path is clear but completely devoid of any cover. If anyone has any problems with the link at the top of the page or the google slides map please let me know ASAP and i'll do what i can to sort it out.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem searches his mind for what he might know about the Emerald Spire...

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Kwowledge (planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

He closes his mind and searches across time and space for more information...

Using Knowledge of the Ages revelation to add insight bonus equal to my Charisma modifier (+3) to reroll knowledge checks.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 3 = 24
Kwowledge (planes): 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 3 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem fishes a vial of green liquid from his pack and holds it up to the morning sun. It deep green with what looks like...smoke...drifting through it.

"Well, you only live once...I think..."

He then fishes a small vial of white powder out of his pack...uncorks the stopper and pours the contents into the green elixir...

Mutation roll: 1d20 ⇒ 12

His skin glows softly for a moment before fading back to his normal color...

Mutation description:

Negative Energy Buffer: When you are affected by a negative energy spell or effect, reduce the amount of damage you take by 1.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Brand steps on the path and gazes upon it, taking in at first glance its architecture.
Knowledge (Enginneering) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
"Here we are. Anybody find or smell anything strange?"

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

Tarbin follows Brand, chatting nonchalantly with various members of the party as they traveled. Teeva remained relatively quiet throughout the walk, seeming to be quite intrigued by her surroundings.

When they reach the foot of the Spire, there's a grin across the Gnome's eager face. "That's the smell of adventure, Brand."

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Evgeny looks around and studies the spire and the surrounding area. The abruptness with which the tree line ended certainly warrants attention.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


As you all emerge from the Echo Wood underbrush, you find yourselves staring up at a ruined keep guarding a broken central tower, all made of a smooth, green glass. It’s obvious that a grand battle took place here many years ago, and the clearing around the ruin lies barren, with sickly weeds struggling to rise from the magic-blasted earth. Melted chunks of twisted glass pepper the ground, lending a green hue to the clearing’s light. Despite the damage, however, the glass of the keep itself seems to have avoided the ravages of time, with those pieces that survived the initial cataclysm unmarred by pitting or cracking, clean of moss and other clinging debris. At the top of a steep dirt path winding up through the rubble, a doorway opens onto darkness, its entrance seeming to
steal light into its inky depths.

Ganem thinks hard to recall any knowledge of this place, but the problem is that very little is known about it. It's believed to be ancient and possibly of Azlanti origin, but due to the remote nature of the tower and the hostile creatures around it barely anyone has recorded any information about it.

Brand looks over the building itself. Thanks to his kin's natural affinity for rocks and stonework he can certainly tell this place is VERY old. It's also very strange to build a structure entirely out of glass.

Big post and potential for combat ahead. Please make sure you place yourselves on the map or the GM will place you where he thinks you would want to be. The big post will be at some point tomorrow as it's already after 10pm here and i have work in the morning.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

As we round the bend, Aldy will move ahead a bit all stealthy like to scout unless someone stops him.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 +1 more for traps.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem opens his eyes after his brief meditation. "This must be very old indeed..."

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


GM stuff:
RED perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
BLUE perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
RED stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
BLUE stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Perception No. 201113: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Perception Brand: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Perception Tarbin: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Perception Teeva: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Initiative No. 201113: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Initiative Brand: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Initiative Ganem: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Initiative Evgeny: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Initiative Tarbin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Initiative Aldy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Initiative Teeva: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
RED Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
BLUE Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

random dice of doom: 1d4 ⇒ 1


I've rolled perception for those who have not already rolled.

Aldy sneaks forwards trying to stay low, but the sounds of the others behind him are very noticeable even to him.

He spots some movement as a shape in the darkness moves away and then returns. Ganem thinks he hears a sound like the scraping of clawed feet on stone floors.

COMBAT BEGINS

Surprise Round (due to darkness)

The two members of the group with darkvision spot something, no, two somethings moving just inside the darkenss of the fort. One appears to be a mangy looking canine that resembles an overgrown fur-less rat. The other is a small green humanoid that seems to be riding the rat-dog like a knight would ride a horse!

The small green humanoid looks over the enemies at the bottom of the hill and picks out Evgeny as his target. He fires a crude arrow at the unsuspecting human.

bow attack (against flat footed), FE bonus, cover: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 17
arrow damage, FE bonus: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"DIE LONGSHANKS INTRUDER!", yells the little humanoid.

Enemy RED
Evgeny - surprised!
Ganem <-UP NEXT
Aldy <-UP NEXT
Brand - surprised!
Tarbin - surprised!
Enemy BLUE
No. 201113 - surprised!
Teeva - surprised!

If anyone wishes to try knowledge checks, the rat-dog is an animal, so knowledge (nature). The little humanoid is knoledge (local), though almost everyone knows a golbin when they see one.

Time to explain the darkness here as it will be an ongoing effect for the whole dungeon. I'll paste the description to try to avoid ambiguity.

Light Consumption: Inside the structure, a magical effect swallows up light. Any light source, no matter how strong, illuminates only a 5-foot radius. Anything beyond the 5-foot area is darkness. Ranged combat and melee attacks with reach have a 50% miss chance unless the attacker has darkvision. Creatures without darkvision take a –4 penalty on Perception checks that rely on sight.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Knowing that discretion is the better part of valor, Aldy will remain hidden where he is until the rest of the party closes the gap. He will ready an action to attack anything that moves up next to him.

Readied Attack:
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9damage: 1d3 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (4) = 6

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 6/8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 spots the creatures as they hurtle towards the group.

"D-d-dog!" he yells, spitting. "And green man!"

He's so startled by their appearance, all he can do is yell.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem runs up to stand right behind Evgeny.

"Did that arrow get you? Nasty bugger up there!"

Double move

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

HP 4/8
From my understanding, BLUE still needs to act before it's my turn.

"Can't say it didn't hurt a bit. I can't see him in that darkness" Evgeny replied to Ganem.

"We'll need to see him. I could fire a lit up arrow."


The rat-dog runs out into the light and tries to find something to bite, it quickly finds Aldy as the Wayang fires an arrow past it.

Round 1

The goblin riding the rat-dog shouts angrily at the creature as it gets too near for the goblin to attack with his pointy stick weapon. The goblin jumps off the rat-dog as quick as he can.

ride, quick dismount (DC20): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

His foot gets caught in the saddle then he fumbles with his horse chopper and doesn't even get the chance to attack.

Enemy RED
Evgeny <-UP NEXT
Ganem <-UP NEXT
Aldy <-UP NEXT
Brand <-UP NEXT
Tarbin <-UP NEXT
Enemy BLUE
No. 201113
Teeva

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

Tarbin takes several steps forward but is careful to leave sufficient room for Teeva and the others to advance. Once in position he narrows his eyes at the Goblin and whispers, "No."

Casting Daze, Will Save 15 to Negate or be dazed for 1 round.


will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

The goblin glares back at the gnome and then laughs.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Well things have certainly gotten off to a quick start

Aldy dances around, and tumbles to a better positon for setting up flanks in the future, and then assumes a defensive posture.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Move action with acrobatics, then total defense. AC is currently 23.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision
GM Volandis wrote:

[dice=will save]d20+1

The goblin glares back at the gnome and then laughs.

You would roll an 18, stupid Gobbo.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Evgeny makes an incantation, then with a touch his wounds begin to close.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He then moves forward to get a better view of his foe, drawing his bow.


Cast Cure Light Wounds as a standard and take a move action forward. Drawing his bow as part of the move.
HP 7/8

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

Brand moves up, preparing his axe for a strike. The area where they're engaged is frankly not ideal for them he sees, maybe luring the goblin out might help?
Readied Action: Strike Enemy if they come within reach.
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 <---Nice..........not


Ganem posted an action early in ooc and i missed it due to not reading it properly. Sorry all. Moving things along now.

Round 1

Aldy re-positions while defending themselves. Evgeny heals some of their wounds while Ganme catches up witht he group. Brand gets ready to strike if an enemy gets near.

The rat-dog tries to bite a chuink out of Aldy, thinking it has found a bite size meal, but the Wayang dodges easily out of the way.

bite attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Enemy RED
Evgeny
Ganem
Aldy
Brand
Tarbin
Enemy BLUE
No. 201113 <-UP NEXT
Teeva <-UP NEXT

Sovereign Court

LE Biped Kyton Eidolon | HP 11/11 | AC:15 T:11 FF:14 | CMD 16 | Fort+3 Ref+1 Will+2 | Init +1 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Darkvision

Teeva darts through the crowd of warriors, closing the gap with a wicked smile. When the dog is within range, she whirls on her heel and lashes out at the beast with her spiked chain.

Spiked Chain Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Spiked Chain Damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 6 = 13


Teeva strikes down the creature easily, leaving only the goblin between the group entry in to the fort.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

Aw nuts, I forgot to Mage Armor Teeva. Whoops.

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 6/8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 rushes to catch up to the group.

Double move and end turn.


Round 2

No. 201113 rune to catch up with everyone.

The goblin seems quite angry to have lost his rat-dog ally. He swings his horsechopper in Teeva's direction and tries to get his revenge.

horsechopper attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
horsechopper damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Eek.. max damage

Once it has made it's attack it steps back into the relative safety of the dark fort.

Enemy RED
Evgeny <-UP NEXT
Ganem <-UP NEXT
Aldy <-UP NEXT
Brand <-UP NEXT
Tarbin <-UP NEXT
No. 201113
Teeva

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Evgeny touches the holy symbol on his sash and muttered. His arrow started to glow. He moved up to Aldy and offered the light to Aldy.

"Can't hit what I can't see. This is going to be a long expedition, won't it?"

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem moves up and touches Brand on the shoulder...

Cast guidance on Brand
+1 on your next attack, save, or skill check.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

Yeesh, those enemy dice really don't like me huh.

Tarbin moves up and attempts to get into position for a Dirty Trick, but realizes there isn't enough room for him. Running next to Teeva he mutters, "Better work this damn time..."

He raises his hand and glares at the goblin again, casting Daze.

Will Save 15 or be Dazed for 1 Round.

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

What's that for? I can see in the dark.

Aldy ignores the light and continues to tumble around the goblin.

Hey! Someone distract this guy so I can stick him in the kidney!

Ready to attack when someone sets up a flank.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage: 1d4 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) - 2 + (6) = 6


Actually i should have put <-UP NEXT against everyone. That'll teach me to try to do a quick post on my lunch break.

Evgeny makes an arrow glow. Ganem casts a spell of guidance on Brand. Aldy dances past the goblin and gets ready to strike. Tarbin tries to befuddle the mind of the goblin again.

will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The goblin drools slightly and is distracted but something that is only in his head.

Round 2 (cont)

Enemy RED
Evgeny
Ganem
Aldy
Brand <-UP NEXT
Tarbin
No. 201113 <-UP NEXT
Teeva <-UP NEXT

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 6/8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 runs into a favorable position, sees the goblin, and screeches.

"D-danger!"

He quickly casts a spell, as a beam of cold erupts from his hands.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Move 30, Cast Ray of Frost, then end turn. Also, since No.
201113 has Darkvision, attacking ranged shouldn't be a problem.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

With his axe leading the way, Brand does a short run as he chases after the green skin and upon sighting it attempts to brain it with his axe!

Attack with Guidance and general dislike of greenskins 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 251d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
His axe whistles as it parts the air and likely finds purchase on the goblin too.


Round 2 (cont)

No. 201113 fires a beem of ice, but the goblin sways slighly in it's daze and the ray barely misses. Brand gives the goblin a good slash with his axe, but the creature seems quite hardy and stays on it's feet.

Botting Teeva to keep things moving.

Teeva steps inready to strike with one of her chains. When she does Aldy takes advantage of the goblin's distracted state and stabs him roughly where his right kidney should be. Teeva swings her chain around with all her strength. It wraps around the goblin's neck and she pulls it free, also pulling the head off the goblin.

spiked chain attack, flanking: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25
spiked chain damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 6 = 13

The goblin was on 1HP and Teeva did his full HP in damage in one hit! Ouch!

COMBAT OVER

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

Sorry about the delay! Work and a project here on Paizo had me wrapped up, for some reason didn't notice Brand had went already, I wanted to wait before having Teeva go again.

Grand Lodge

M Half- Elf Sorcerer (Crossblooded) 1 HP: 6/8 AC: 13 FF: 10 Touch: 13 Fort: 2 Ref: 3 Will: 0 Melee Attack: 1 Ranged Attack: 3 Init: 3 Know (Arcana): 3 Stealth: 11 Darkvision, Light Sensitivity

No. 201113 will quickly move forward, stepping lightly on the balls of his feet in order to remain silent.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Liberty's Edge

M Current AC: 29 AC Base: 21 T 15 FF 21 | HP 29/29| F +4 R +9 W +5 | CMD 13 | Init +6 | Perc +13 (+15 vs. Traps) | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd: 0/2 Inspiration: 4/6 | Active Buffs: See Invisibility, Barkskin Investigator 4

Well, that was easy. So.... keep going?

Aldy moves forward with Numbers, scouting for traps as he goes.

stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"It is rather dark in here...almost too dark..."

Knowledge check to figure out the source of the darkness and know if there is a way to counteract it.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Ganem searches time and space for more information...

Using Knowledge of the Ages revelation to reroll knowledge check with Cha modifier as insight bonus.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 3 = 28

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

"Nice work with the chain, Keeva. I'm glad you're on my side.", he says eyeing the bloody chain in Keeva's hands.

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Good work people. Let's continue on since If there's one greenskin, there's likely to be more." Brand is more then eagar to continue on.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

"The fight's over then? This darkness is going to be problematic for me. I can't shoot something I can't see. Any chance someone can carry this light?

Evgeny was frustrated by how unhelpful he was in that fight. There must be some good way to address this.

He's resigning himself to fight in melee if none of the front liners accept

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"Aye. Stick it on me head then, should be fine."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Oracle 2 (Ancient Lorekeeper) | HP: 17/17 | AC: 20 (FF: 18; Touch: 12) | Fort: +2, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +2 (roll twice, take best roll) | CMB: +3 | CMD: 14 | Perception +7 Sense Motive +0

Ganem pulls a sunrod out of his pack and ignites it.

"Perhaps this will help too..."

Sovereign Court

LE Biped Kyton Eidolon | HP 11/11 | AC:15 T:11 FF:14 | CMD 16 | Fort+3 Ref+1 Will+2 | Init +1 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Darkvision

The blood is still running down Teeva's ivory white skin when she answers. "The pleasure is all mine Ganem." She gives the elf a wink then goes to inspect the sizeable wound left by the horsechopper.

Sovereign Court

Male LN Gnome UnSummoner 1 | HP 10/10 | AC:18 T:14 FF:15 | CMD 9 | Fort+1 Ref+3 Will+2 | Init +3 | Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Low-Light Vision

While Teeva looks at the wound, Tarbin joins her. The pair whisper back and forth to each other for a moment before continuing and joining the rest of the group.

"Teeva here has Darkvision, so if Aldy is scouting in one direction, I'll keep Teeva on the other to prevent an ambush."

Grand Lodge

#76925 -58 Male Dwarf Figher (Tactician) 3 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 39/39 | AC: 22/12/20 |Init: +6 | Perc: +10 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +5 | Will: +6 | CMB: +6 | CMD: 18 | D.Axe: +7; 1d10+3| L.bow: +5;1d8|
Skills:
Acro:+3| Appraise: +1| Bluff: -1| Climb: +1| Diplo:+1| Heal +2| Intim: -1| K.Eng/Reli: +8| K.(Geo/Nat/Pla/Arc):+7 |K.Others:+3|Linguis:+5| Prof (Soldier):+9| S.M: +10| Spell: +1| Stealth: -2| Survi: +7| Swim:+3|

"I too have darkvision as is the wont of my kin. I can go either rear or front." Brand is quick to point out that the darkness doesn't affect him too.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 1 (Erastil) | Init +3 | AC: 16/11/15 | Saves: 2/1/5 | Init: 3, Perception +8, Sense Motive +7

Evgeny casts light on a piece of Brand's armor.

"Thanks, it will be a large help."

51 to 100 of 1,730 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Volandis' Emerald Spire 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.