GM Tyranius The First Mandate (Starfinder) (Tier 1-2) (Inactive)

Game Master Tyranius

Tactical Maps


301 to 339 of 339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

that would allow an AoO Rez.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Female Kasatha (Icon) Solarian 1.0 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 3/4 | EAC:11 KAC:13 | Fort 2 Ref 0 Will 3 | Init +0 | perc 5 | Speed 30 ft | active conditions: None |

vegoia will take her AoO then follow
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Salted circuits!" Eevee dashes out after her/ Double move.

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna bursts into one side of the control room as everyone else bursts out of the other. She does her best to try and catch up with the crowd.

Acquisitives

|SP 30/35 HP 34/34|RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19|Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +5| Init +7 |Per+9 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +7 (1d8+2 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2 F, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +6 (1d4+2)

Moxie dashes after the assassin, pulling out and extending her baton with a flick of her wrist.

"You're not getting away, Triloyeta!

Just double moving this round, so no Get 'Em this round.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki (Outlaw) Operative 3.1 | SP: 11/21 HP: 18/20 RP: 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | CMD 26 | F: +2, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None. | Acrobatics +12, Computers +9, Culture +7, Engineering +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +11 | played by zebeev

(Last round's attack of opportunity...)

Attack, knife: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage, slashing: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Triloteya takes a few cuts as she pushes past the Starfinders, cursing her luck. "It had to come to this eventually."

The group gives chase and Rez fires a shot into the wall.

Culper double move in last direction he knew assassin to be.

Triloteya slashes at Moxie with her knife and steps through the doors as a waiter opens the set of double sliding doors.

Trick Attack (Bluff): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Survival Knife vs Moxie KAC 16: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Trick Attack Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

The knife snags into Moxie's ribcage as the serrated edge rips her flesh.

Provoke from Vegoia, though not from Moxie due to Uncanny Mobility.

Triloteya takes to the stage, blood dripping from her dagger as she looks about frantically for her target.

Round 2
Moxie (SP 3/18; HP 22/22)
Chetna
Culper
Rez
Vegoia

---------------------------
Triloteya (-14)
---------------------------
Eevee

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna rushes back to the event hall chasing down the assassin.

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"You're not getting away on my watch! Stop her!"

Eevee tries to shoot from an unexpected angle as she rounds the corner.
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 but to no avail.
Azimuth Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 for F: 1d4 ⇒ 2 but still wings her!

Acquisitives

|SP 30/35 HP 34/34|RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19|Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +5| Init +7 |Per+9 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +7 (1d8+2 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2 F, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +6 (1d4+2)

Just saying this because I don't want to contribute to causing any confusion that might hold the action up. My double movement was intended for Round 2 but I announced the action before the GM posted the round 2 iniatives.

"Triloteya! You ripped my carbonskin! That armor was brand new!"

Dataphiles

Init +2, SP 8/14, HP 16/16, RP 4; F+1, R+7, W+3; Perc +5, SM +5; EAC 15, KAC 16

Culper follows the assassin through the booth, stopping in the door of the booth and pointing at the assassin! "Get 'er! Stop that fiend!"

Activating 'Get'Em' for a +1 to hit until my next turn!

Wayfinders

Male Damaya Lashunta Xenoseeker Envoy 1 | SP 0/5 HP 9/9 RP 5/5 | EAC 11 KAC 12 CMD 20 | fort: -1 ref: 2 will: 2 | init: 0 Perception 0 normal vision | tactical frag Granade - [ooc]flame pistol +0 1d4/burn1d4 line
skills:
bluff +8 computers +7 culture + 7 diplomacy +13 Expertise Intimidate +8 life science +10 Profession (ambassador) +8 Sense motive +4 Expertise

im going to double move around after taking my AoO making a jump check to get onto the stage
jump: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Dark Archive

No problem Moxie. That means that Vegoia would have been the only legal target so damage will get shifted to him.

Eevee rounds the corner and wings Triloteya. The burn from the laser does seem to irritate her. Her face ripples a bit as she snarls at you. For a moment, you think you see scales on her face but they fade to flesh so quickly it is hard to be sure what was seen.

Moxie and Chetna rush in to keep up as the Assassin looks around for the First Seeker. Culper follows close behind and works on coordinating the team as shocked faces look out from the crowd.

Vegoia runs through the room and leaps onto the stage, cutting the assassin off.

Round 2
Moxie (SP 18/18; HP 22/22)
Chetna
Culper
Rez
Vegoia (SP 0/7; HP 3/11)
---------------------------
Triloteya (-16)
---------------------------
Eevee

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Female Kasatha (Icon) Solarian 1.0 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 3/4 | EAC:11 KAC:13 | Fort 2 Ref 0 Will 3 | Init +0 | perc 5 | Speed 30 ft | active conditions: None |

i will not run up then because im almost dead

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki (Outlaw) Operative 3.1 | SP: 11/21 HP: 18/20 RP: 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | CMD 26 | F: +2, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None. | Acrobatics +12, Computers +9, Culture +7, Engineering +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +11 | played by zebeev

I've already acted for Round 2, Tyranius;

Rez Cleftear wrote:

"Hey!" shouts Rez as Triloteya rushes past him. He follows behind, then takes cover at the corner to the hallway. Peeking around the corner, he sees the assassin running towards the doors, but has no scruples about shooting her in the back.

Can't get shot in the back if you don't run...

[dice=Trick Atttack, DC 20+CR]1d20+12
[dice=Attack, tactical semi-auto pistol]1d20+4 - MISS

If Rez has his knife drawn in his off-hand, would that not allow him an attack of opportunity as well when Triloteya walked past his threatened squares?

Dark Archive

Weird. Not sure how my Round counter got thrown off but either way. Back on track now. Thanks Rez.

Triloteya can't find the First Seeker and feels a sharp pain stick into her neck.

Sickened condition Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Vegoia catches, out of the corner of his eye, Iteration-177 flopping his wrist back down as he released a poisoned dart into the woman's neck. He gives a quick nod and melts back into the crowd, unnoticed.

Triloteya raises her static arc pistol and levels it down at Chetna.

Trick Attack (Bluff): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Static Arc vs Chetna EAC 13: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage (E): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The edges of the electrical discharge catch Chetna's armor, scorching it slightly with electrical burns. "Back away or I will blow this whole place!" She bluffs, but teh crowd begins to look scared.

Round 3
Moxie (SP 18/18; HP 22/22)
Chetna (SP 0/8; HP 5/10)
Culper
Rez
Vegoia (SP 0/7; HP 3/11)

---------------------------
Triloteya (-16)
---------------------------
Eevee

Acquisitives

|SP 30/35 HP 34/34|RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19|Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +5| Init +7 |Per+9 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +7 (1d8+2 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2 F, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +6 (1d4+2)

"Chetna, get back here! You're going to be fine!"

Inspired Boost will restore 10 Stamina points back to Chetna.

Moxie moves into the room, trying to get cover behind one of the dinner tables.

"Triloteya, you're just racking up more criminal charges by resisting! Give yourself up!"

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"Thanks, Moxie."

Chetna throws her knife at Triloteya and then dives for cover behind one of the tables.

Bluff+TA Bonus: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 4 = 16
Attack (thrown knife): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage (knife): 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Trick Attack Bonus: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"It's a bluff! We already disabled the bombs. She wants to shape shift in any panic! Back away!

Eevee drives home her point by trying to sneak a shot in:

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 for an extra DMG: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Azimuth Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 for F: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki (Outlaw) Operative 3.1 | SP: 11/21 HP: 18/20 RP: 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | CMD 26 | F: +2, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None. | Acrobatics +12, Computers +9, Culture +7, Engineering +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +11 | played by zebeev

Rez drops his knife, then pulls out his tactical baton. He starts off down the hall and through the doors, chasing the runaway assassin. With a flick of the wrist, the baton telescopes out to its full length, and Rez brings it smashing down towards Triloteya's knee.

Sneak Attack, DC20+CR: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 - fail
Attack, baton: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 - potential hit
Damage, bludgeoning: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Female Kasatha (Icon) Solarian 1.0 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 3/4 | EAC:11 KAC:13 | Fort 2 Ref 0 Will 3 | Init +0 | perc 5 | Speed 30 ft | active conditions: None |

i'll line myself up so that if i am healed ill have a charge lane then ready an action to attack if something gets within range
also worth noting im now fully attuned to gravity

Dark Archive

Eevee manages to sear a hole through Triloteya's hand as the android sneaks shot in. Moxie helps boost Chetna as the standoff ensues. Chetna tosses her knife up to the stage and nearly takes out a waiter in the process as the pommel smacks into the side of his head. A tray of meats and cheeses flings into the air with a clatter.

Rez calmly climbs the stairs and gives Triloteya a good whack in her leg. as Culper runs into the room. Vegoia's head reels from the pain and he holds back momentarily, trying to stem his bleeding.

Triloteya stabs at Rez with her knife.

Survival Knife vs Rez KAC 16: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Survival Knife vs Rez KAC 16: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 4 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

The metal blade slips through the Ysoki's thinner armor.

Round 4
Moxie (SP 18/18; HP 22/22)
Chetna (SP 8/8; HP 5/10)
Culper
Rez (SP 0/7; HP 6/8)
Vegoia (SP 0/7; HP 3/11)

---------------------------
Triloteya (-21)
---------------------------
Eevee

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Why die? Just surrender."

Trick attack:
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 for an extra DMG: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Azimuth Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 for F: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

|SP 30/35 HP 34/34|RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19|Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +5| Init +7 |Per+9 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +7 (1d8+2 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2 F, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +6 (1d4+2)

"I don't think she's going to give up! Bring her down!"
Get 'em +1 to attack for everyone

Moxie leans over the table and fires a shot at Triloteya.

Arc Pistol:Non-lethal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna draws her pistol and tries to move to a better position.

Was being body-blocked by Rez from where I was.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki (Outlaw) Operative 3.1 | SP: 11/21 HP: 18/20 RP: 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | CMD 26 | F: +2, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None. | Acrobatics +12, Computers +9, Culture +7, Engineering +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +11 | played by zebeev

Rez reels from the pain of the initial slice of the knife, but sidesteps Triloteya's follow-up and counters with a swing of the baton to the ribs...

Attack, baton: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

... his arm feels weak, however, and his attack is too slow for the assassin. Perhaps that blade cut deeper than I thought... stay in me, blood... I need you to live...

Move: Guarded step SW
Standard: Attack with baton

Dark Archive

Eevee again pings her with the laser in the thigh, to which Triloteya grimaces in pain as rows of razor sharp teeth emerge in her mouth briefly.

Leaning over the table Moxie stuns the woman with her arc pistol. The electrical current causes blood to pool in her hand as it locks down on the pommel of her dagger.

Chetna draws her pistol and finds a slightly better vantage point as Rez attempts to play defense and swing his baton at her hands.

Round 4
Moxie (SP 18/18; HP 22/22)
Chetna (SP 8/8; HP 5/10)
Culper
Rez (SP 0/7; HP 6/8)
Vegoia (SP 0/7; HP 3/11)
---------------------------
Triloteya (-28)
---------------------------
Eevee

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Female Kasatha (Icon) Solarian 1.0 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 3/4 | EAC:11 KAC:13 | Fort 2 Ref 0 Will 3 | Init +0 | perc 5 | Speed 30 ft | active conditions: None |

i ready again if something gets within range

Dark Archive

Haven't heard anything from Culper since last Friday so will GMPC this round.

Scared, Vegoia hangs back as Culper lines his tactical semi-auto pistol up to Triloteya.

Tactical Semi-Auto; Full attack, NL: 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 0
Tactical Semi-Auto; Full attack; NL: 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 15
NL Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Two shots crack out above the crowd and people scream as the first shot shatters the glass to the AV booth. The second manages to clip Triloteya's shoulder.

Valuing her life Triloteya makes a move to escape to flee down the access halls to the service lifts. She leaps from the stage and rushes for the southern set of doors as she pushes through the people, who quickly begin to give her a wide berth. her eyes look frantic and panicked at being enclosed in like this. Though as she leaps, her foot catches on the edge of the stage and she falls, tumbling to the floor, greatly slowing her down.

Athletics: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Round 5
Moxie (SP 18/18; HP 22/22)
Chetna (SP 8/8; HP 5/10)
Culper
Rez (SP 0/7; HP 6/8)
Vegoia (SP 0/7; HP 3/11)

---------------------------
Triloteya (-29)
---------------------------
Eevee

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

Chetna dashes out from behind cover and fires at the would-be assassin.

Trick Attack (bluff): 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 4 = 24
Attack(pistol): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23
Damage(pistol): 1d6 ⇒ 3
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki (Outlaw) Operative 3.1 | SP: 11/21 HP: 18/20 RP: 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | CMD 26 | F: +2, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None. | Acrobatics +12, Computers +9, Culture +7, Engineering +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +11 | played by zebeev

Rez darts to the end of the stage and lines up a shot.

Trick Atttack, DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Attack, tactical semi-auto pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Auto-miss
Damage, piercing: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Trick Attack damage (if applicable): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

|SP 30/35 HP 34/34|RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19|Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +5| Init +7 |Per+9 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +7 (1d8+2 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2 F, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +6 (1d4+2)

Moxie rushes towards her, firing another shot with her arc pistol and brandishing her baton. Huff..huff...just give up!

Arc Pistol:Non-lethal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Moxie rushes the woman and shocks her again with the static arc pistol. The jolt nearly drops her to the ground. That is until Chetna emerges from the crowd and puts one final bullet into Triloteya's head. Radaszam quickly moves to shield the First Seeker. The gala attendees silently stare at you as a spray of blood spurts from the woman before falling prone and lifeless to the floor.

Several of the Obsidian Spiders move onto the stage to apprehend the woman, but they quickly confirm that she is dead. As they make this announcement, her soft pink skin shifts to gray-green scales and her hair shrinks away to be replaced by a think frill of spines.

The First Seeker disengages from Radaszam with a pat on his arm and takes the microphone.

“I had planned for this evening’s announcement to be an exciting one, but I’ll admit this is not quite what I had in mind,” the First Seeker begins, her smile wry but determined. “Now I find my resolve only further galvanized."

“As many of you know, the First Seeker has the privilege and the responsibility for choosing the direction of the Starfinder Society’s research efforts. I have refrained from setting such a direction while we regroup and rebuild—an undertaking which all of you here have made possible. Also, the fact that Guidance has not yet chosen to formalize my election is another matter, but not one the Society can risk dwelling on. Now that the Society is again in a position to reach for the stars, I am pleased to formally announce the focus of our efforts during my tenure. Thanks to the tireless research of my associate Royo, we have identified a lead on understanding the Scoured Stars incident. And so, the Starfinder Society will continue researching the Scoured Stars, in the hopes of reuniting with our lost colleagues and better understanding this phenomenon.”

Luwazi turns toward the broken window and back to the stage meeting your eyes, “And I already have highly qualified agents in mind to undertake the first mission!”

The room remains quiet, and then the guests, starting with Ykris, begin to applaud in force. Iteration-177 regards the elected First Seeker with an indiscernible expression, slowly joining in on the applause. Royo nods enthusiastically, taking in some of the fanfare for his role in the announcement. Naiaj frantically appends work orders, noticeably perturbed by some news she has just received. Zo! actively backs away from the assembled group, still enthusiastically clapping but also making desperate calls to acquire televised rights to all Scoured Stars related endeavors.

Dataphiles

Female CG Android Ace Pilot Operative 1 | SP 7/7 HP 10/10| RP 5/5 | EAC 16 KAC 17| Fort +1; Ref +6; Will +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Eevee gives a warm smile. "First round at the cantina is on me everyone. Nicely done!"

Acquisitives

|SP 30/35 HP 34/34|RP 6/6 |EAC 18 KAC 19|Fort +3, Reflex +7, Will +5| Init +7 |Per+9 Speed 50 Underwater Thunderstrike Sonic Pistol +7 (1d8+2 So, Deafen) | Static Arc Pistol +7 (1d6+2 F, Arc 2) | Tactical Baton +6 (1d4+2)

"Whew...great job everyone! We kept the First Seeker alive and took out a dangerous criminal to boot! I think we need to commemorate this with a picture."

Moxie gathers everyone up to take a group picture.

"Looks good. I think I'm gonna post this one!"

Now that the threat is over, Moxie walks away, rapidly tapping and talking into a gold plated comm unit. She can be overheard talking to someone who sounds like her publicist, while simultaneously updating a plethora of social media profiles.

Dataphiles

Init +2, SP 8/14, HP 16/16, RP 4; F+1, R+7, W+3; Perc +5, SM +5; EAC 15, KAC 16

Culper smiles as the First Seeker congratulates them. However, he trails Moxie as she walks away, muttering, "Hey, can you get this makeup off me? I look ridiculous."

Dataphiles

NG Human (Outlaw) Operative (Spy) 3 SP 18/24 | HP 22/22 | RP 3/3 EAC 15 | KAC 16 |Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4 | Perception +8 (darkvision via armor)

"I could use a drink." Chetna apologizes to the waiter who got hit by the pommel of her blade as she retrieves the knife from the floor.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki (Outlaw) Operative 3.1 | SP: 11/21 HP: 18/20 RP: 4/5 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | CMD 26 | F: +2, R: +7, W: +3 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: None. | Acrobatics +12, Computers +9, Culture +7, Engineering +11, Piloting +12, Stealth +11 | played by zebeev

Rez lets out a deep breath, then slaps a suit patch on where the assassin's knife slashed him. "Now I remember why I usually sit back and shoot from a distance! Great job, crew!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female Female Kasatha (Icon) Solarian 1.0 | SP 7/7 HP 11/11 RP 3/4 | EAC:11 KAC:13 | Fort 2 Ref 0 Will 3 | Init +0 | perc 5 | Speed 30 ft | active conditions: None |

vegoia sit to take the picture then sits for a while longer I wish i had that luxury Rez

301 to 339 of 339 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The First Mandate (Tier 1-2) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.