GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns

Game Master friendly sauce

NPC’s
Maps
The Sunrise Maiden
loot/skill matrix courtesy of BNW
Starship Roles
tier 5 maiden sheet


3,551 to 3,600 of 3,723 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>

Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

To the corpse fleet ghoul Handsome says, "So you ARE corpse fleet! Where is your ship and how are you getting back?"

If the corpse fleet ghoul won't say anything more or reveal additional info, I suggest we turn him over to Waneda.

Turning to Gretal, "So! You had something to report before these lowlifes broke into your home uninvited?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.
Handsome Gob wrote:


Turning to Gretal, "So! You had something to report before these lowlifes broke into your home uninvited?"

She already did report something, I just forgot to link it during the meeting with Waneda. The report is now viewable in the NPC's slide.

Handsome Gob wrote:

To the corpse fleet ghoul Handsome says, "So you ARE corpse fleet! Where is your ship and how are you getting back?"

"your guess is a good as mine. We were on leave so its was none of our business where the ship was heading."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

"Great so you were a lower-tier member of the Fleet." he says tapping his chin."I don't suppose you'd have any access codes to give u, maybe communications frequencies and what not?" he says looking at Gretal.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"You guys heard anything about this 'Cult of the Devourer'? I know it sounds like an Eoxian fast food chain... Maybe it is, I dunno... Point is, you want us to kill you now or turn you over to the authorities?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14
Haath Chaar wrote:
"You guys heard anything about this 'Cult of the Devourer'? I know it sounds like an Eoxian fast food chain... Maybe it is, I dunno... Point is, you want us to kill you now or turn you over to the authorities?"

"It absolutely will be once we're done, just to tick them off..."


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

"Perhaps if we can find a way to track Gretal's flatmate, Hairvine, then we can locate the corpse fleet in Orphys...

"Gretal, did Hairvine have any other friends or family whom she might have told where she's going?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"We understand what you're feeling right now. That instant urge to cause harm. The premeditated thoughts of what you're going to do with the body. Do you eat it? Toss it out an airlock? Say you shot in self defense? But trust us. Even though those murderous feelings never truly go away, you can learn to control them. He mispronounces everyone's name like that."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14
Haath Chaar wrote:
"We understand what you're feeling right now. That instant urge to cause harm. The premeditated thoughts of what you're going to do with the body. Do you eat it? Toss it out an airlock? Say you shot in self defense? But trust us. Even though those murderous feelings never truly go away, you can learn to control them. He mispronounces everyone's name like that."

"In all fairness any police investigation is unlikely to go past the preliminary "its a goblin sir. Was probably justified" stage. "

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"That's a different issue. I mean, come on, it's the 4th century. Hashtag GoblinLivesMatter."


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 52/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 6/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

Intelligence: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Does Dreamz think the Corpse Fleet is luring us to a trap? The evidence seems suspiciously out in the open to me.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

"Yo' M12 look for a computer see what Gretal and whoever else lives here has been up to?" he says his weapon still out, ready if need be.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 52/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 6/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Good call, there might also be more clues than diary pages left out." Dreamz responded, her circuits blue with suspicion.

Perception; LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

It doesnt seem like this is a trap, more like a few renegade soldiers harassing a veteran.

Gretal once again expresses her thanks for your help, "I'm growing more and more concerned with the brewing Corpse Fleet activity in the area; I'm also not exactly excited that my trip to the Ministry of Eternal Vigilance has become such public knowledge. I just wanted to do right by my planets legitimate government and military; thats why I reported Harvinne in the first place." she says while heading to unlock Harvinne's room," I figured out the passcode long ago; but most recently I found this." she handsover a scrap of paper that appears to be from Harvinne's Journal.

upon examination you learn that Harvinne planned to meet with something called "The Marrowblight" before taking up her illicit commission in the Corpse Fleet.

DC20 Mysticism:

You ecall that a marrowblight is a type of powerful undead creature


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14

mysticism: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14
Justin-Norveg wrote:
[dice= mysticism]1d20+14

"That's one of the undea..erm.. living impaired? Not a very common one. Do you list people that way in your records? "

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"A wha? 'Marrow' blight? Why tha Hells can't we encounter cupcake blights or nacho zombies or something? Who comes up with this s+#*?"


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

"So it sucks stuff out of the bones?" Rover says confused as he looks at the ghoul.

"Do you know if he has done it yet or not?"


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Any way to research where "The Marrowblight" may be found? Data sphere? Gathering info at a local bar?

If Gretal doesn't have any further details for us, Handsome will do the following...

Handsome marches the captured thug back to Waneda's office and says, "Heya!! We went to see Ghetto and saved him from gettin killed by three corpse fleet members! Two of em are now un-undead... But this guy here is living undead. He says he barely knows anything but you've got some kind of torture chamber in here right? Shall we toss him in there??

"Oh and Ghetto's live-in lover, Hairvine, ran off to join the Corpse Fleet. But before that, we discovered Hairvine went off to meet someone named 'The Marrowbone.' Any idea where we can find this Marrowbone character?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

"I dont know of any Marrowblight's that are locally associated with the Corpse Fleet, but if you going after one I'd be careful; they're not as easy pickings as a couple of ghouls." Gretal says before you leave, "I was hanging onto this as a souvenir of my time in the service, Honestly though, I have no use for it anymore. It will likely help you more than it ever would me. But let it be a reminder- not all of us who are dead are bad!"

Gretal hands over a Haste Circuit.

Back at the Ministry:

Waneda seems a little shocked and suprised when you show up, " I wont lie, I never thought any of those leads would turn anything up, let alone actaully encountering and captureing members of the corpse fleet."

"As far as what do with them.... well i've never had to do this before but i'll call the real military. This one is a POW technically anyways. " after about 20 minutes of waiting several Eoxian soldiers apear and take the ghoul away.

waneda muses as they take him away "Eternity sure is a long time to never see the surface again but hey, screw the Corpse Fleet right?"


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 52/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 6/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)
Quote:
"A wha? 'Marrow' blight? Why tha Hells can't we encounter cupcake blights or nacho zombies or something? Who comes up with this s%~&?"

"Yeah evil organizations sure do like to maintain an aesthetic."

Quote:
waneda muses as they take him away "Eternity sure is a long time to never see the surface again but hey, screw the Corpse Fleet right?"

"Yeah screw the Corpse Fleet! So Waneda, what can you tell us about this Orphys location?"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Gretal stares at the android for a moment before,"Well that would be city we are in sweety." she says rolling her eyes with no subtlety.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

"Wait we are in Orphys, does Hegan still have that flesh fetish club were you cut bits off of someone to eat or whatever?"


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14

Shuffles away from xavier

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"I think he means the flesh vats. Wasn't there a buncha flesh went disappearin' over there? Maybe this marrowblight is bypassing the calcium exterior and just going straight to dessert."

"Speakin' of which," Hi-C digs around in his pack and pulls out a fresh bag of sour patch gummies in the shapes of Pact Worlds races. "Anyone want some?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Handsome grabs only the human-shaped gummies and chews excessively hard on them...

"Huuuuuu-maaaahns...."


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

"Alrighty! Snack time's over! Shall we go check out the flesh vats!! We can continue snack time over there! MMmmmm!! Flesh vats! Snack time!! Yum yum!!!"

Ready to head out and meet Voxel when everyone else is.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Out with the capacitors, in with the haste circuit ^_^

"Ready."


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

"No it wasn't vats it was a club, where women or men or whatever came in and the undead cut little pieces of flesh off them to eat paired with bile wine!"

"And yes I am ready" as he reaches in and grabs some of Gobs' gummies

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"Is that where your previous crew partied last?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Finding his new hammer just a bit too cumbersome, Hi-C once again opts to wield his Curve Blade.


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

" Nope, but I did party with this Ghoul named Xathith who introduced me to Hegan, an Orc who owned this place. Hegan and I did a few jobs together before he lost his good hand. Then he retired here to his club" Xavier says checking hisngear.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"Guess that makes you point man," Hi-C smirks.

Where on the map do we go next?


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

"You sure you want me to go first, I mean I'll try to leave stuff for ya if I run into trouble"He said with a smile as he looks about."You know for a living section of an Undead planet you don't see as many smokes as you'd think"


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

before you leave Waneda says,"One more thing, Ambassador Nor wanted me to let you know that a faction that is close with the corpse fleet has noticed you poking around. I guess they sent some assassins to take you out of the equation so be on your guard!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------

The next lead to investigate is almost just across th street from the ministry at Fleshworn Fabrications, a necrograft manufacturer.

DC 15 Mysticism to know how necrografts are made :

Essentially, basic biological materials are combined in the yard’s large vats and periodically agitated, which leads to the eventual creation of a synthetic substance that looks and functions almost identically to natural tissue. The factory’s flesh brewers tend to the vats while batches of flesh are percolating. When each batch has sufficiently matured, the flesh brewers use equipment housed in two large sheds to extract flesh from the vats, transport it to the yard’s enormous industrial flesh elevator, and convey it to the curing kilns in the factory’s upper reaches. There, other workers cure the flesh until it takes on the characteristics and structure of undead tissue. The cured flesh is then moved to the factory’s production lines, where it is cut and shaped or molded into undead organs in preparation for the final necromantic rituals that will transform the inert tissue into proper necrografts.

perceptions:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 4 = 21
Justin: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 4 = 29
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 4 = 13
Rover: 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 4 = 24
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 4 = 10
???? : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
???? : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Thanks to Waneda's tip, the group is on edge for an attack and Hi-C, Justin, and Rover all see the two undead waiting around a corner to attack!


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Initiative!:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Rover: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
??????: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
??????: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

SUPRISE ROUND:

RED
Justin
HI-C -2SP
Handsome Gob Flat-Footed
DR34-M12 Flat-Footed
Rover -8SP
BLUE

Bold May Act!!!!

The red Undead Assassin runs up the side of the wall so he is 10 feet up and gazes upon the entire party!

Fort:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Justin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Rover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

You all feel as if the air is leaving your lungs but Hi-C and Rover feel like their lungs are violently collapsing!

Decompressing lungs!: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

SUPRISE ROUND:

RED
Justin
HI-C

Handsome Gob Flat-Footed
DR34-M12 Flat-Footed
Rover
BLUE

Bold May Act!!!!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"Right. Wall climbers. Sure."

Hi-C lets one hand slip off his Curve Blade, magically summons his sniper rifle into his two free hands, and blasts the red-tinged... Thing.

Adv. Diasporan Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Fire Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10

Battery at 19/20


Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

Xavier draws and shoots with his pistol.

Pistol v. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14

Justins going to try this firing twice thing

attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 4 = 12
for
cold damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20
for
cold damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Hi-C and Rover both miss their shots but Justins Call of Duty training is really paying off and he is able to land one of his shots on Red.

SUPRISE ROUND for Blue ROUND 1 for Red:

RED -11
Justin
HI-C -2SP
Handsome Gob Flat-Footed
DR34-M12 Flat-Footed
Rover -8SP
BLUE

Bold May Act!!!!

The Blue approaches the party and you all feel the familiar feeling of air escaping your lungs, although this time it feels like its from 2 separate forces.

Fortitudes:

VS Red
Hi-C: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Rover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
compressing lungs bludgeoning : 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

VS Blue
Hi-C: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Rover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
compressing lungs bludgeoning : 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

DR34-M12's synthetic resporatory system prevails while everyone feels their lungs collapse from at least one source and Justin and Rover take both!

Red approaches Justin and slams into the Ysoki!

Slam vs KAC: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 181d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Knocking him into the Handsome with the force of the blow!

ROUND 1:

RED -11
Justin -29SP
HI-C -4SP
Handsome Gob -8SP
DR34-M12
Rover -22SP

BLUE

Bold May Act!!!!


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 42/42 HP 38/38 | RP 7/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Handsome circles around behind blue, pulling out his plasma rifle and yells, "Real death to the blue one! Get 'em!!"

+2 ATK against blue for everyone.

Plasma rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21
F&E Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Line weapon potentially hitting both blue and red.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 52/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 6/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Yet another example for why lungs are overrated!" Dreamz shouted as she fired a blast at blue.

Move action guarded step, Standard action Overcharge blue.

Laser Rifle vs EAC; Get'em: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 2 = 16
Fire; Overcharge: 2d6 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 6) + (2) + 6 = 19

Battery 17/20

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Hi-C lets out another shot...

Adv. Diasporan Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 14
Fire Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 2) + 6 = 15

Battery at 18/20

...and curses out loud as he misses again.

When the assassins crawl down from the wall, Hi-C drops his rifle, activates his Haste Circuit, and moves up adjacent to Justin.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

Rover whips up some trash and grit to blow and then strikes taking a close-range shot at the blue undead

Survival: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36

KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Trick Attack: 3d8 ⇒ (5, 5, 1) = 11

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Psst. That's a crit. Oh gods. And you trick attacked. Roll *all* of those damage dice again ^_^

EDIT: also your base damage should now be 1d6+3.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Human Operative[Spacefarer] N lvl 6 |Init:+6 Perception:+ 11| Fort:+3 Reflex:+8 Will:+6| AC:EAC:19 KAC:19 | Stamina:44/44 HP:40/40 Resolve:6/6|Unarmed+7(1d6+6)Knife+7(1d4+6) 2 Pistols+7(1d6+2)Azimuth Laser Pistol +7(1d6+2 F)

I thought it was three but I changed it thinking I was wrong!

Damage Pistol: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Damage TA: 3d8 ⇒ (5, 6, 6) = 17

So 8(5+3)+11+3+17=39 damage!!


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.
Xavier "Rover" Florin wrote:

I thought it was three but I changed it thinking I was wrong!

[dice=Damage Pistol]1d6
[dice=Damage TA]3d8

So 8(5+3)+11+3+17=39 damage!!

Actaully 42, the 3 gets doubled too; Im gonna give justin a few more hours to post since he took some good damage last round.


Justin-Norveg wrote:

Justins going to five foot step and fire at red

attack: 1d20+7 ⇒(13)+7=20
for
damage: 1d8+6 ⇒(4)+6=10


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Handsome maneuvers and fires a line of plasma through both of the undead while DR34-M12 and Hi-C both miss, causing enough of a distraction for Rover to do massive damage to the blue and Justin fires on the red.

ROUND 1 and 2:

RED -65
Justin -29SP
HI-C -4SP
Handsome Gob -8SP
DR34-M12
Rover -22SP
BLUE -12

Bold May Act!!!!

The red Screeches and smashes itself into Hi-C while the blue tries to get revenge against Rover,

Red vs Hi-C:
Full attack vs KAC : 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 15 - 4 = 211d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Full attack vs KAC : 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 4 = 251d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Blue vs Rover:
Full attack vs KAC : 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 15 - 4 = 231d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Full attack vs KAC : 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 15 - 4 = 231d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Hi-C takes a hit but is able to absorb a good chuck of it but Blue returns the assault to Rover smashing into him viscously and drawing a bit of blood.

ROUND 2:

RED -65
Justin -29SP
HI-C -13SP
Handsome Gob -8SP
DR34-M12
Rover -44SP -3HP

BLUE -12

Bold May Act!!!!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Step Up & Strike: [DICE=Curve Blade vs KAC]1d20+13[/DICE] [DICE=Slashing Damage]1d10+15[/DICE]
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Shift grip, attack [red]; 9 rounds of Haste remaining.

Curve Blade vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Slashing Damage: 2d10 + 30 ⇒ (7, 1) + 30 = 38
Critical Bleed: 1d6 ⇒ 2 (probably immune to bleed, tho...)

If that drops [red], then Hi-C will move between Dreamz and [blue] to maximize his Guard ability.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

That does drop Red but I completely forgot to do their gaze attack so before that happened:

Red:
Hi-C: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Rover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Blue:
Hi-C: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Rover: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

ROUND 2:

Justin -36SP
HI-C -13SP
Handsome Gob -14SP
DR34-M12 -6SP
Rover -44SP -10HP

BLUE -12

Bold May Act!!!!

3,551 to 3,600 of 3,723 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.