GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns

Game Master friendly sauce

NPC’s
Maps
The Sunrise Maiden
loot/skill matrix courtesy of BNW
Starship Roles
tier 5 maiden sheet


1 to 50 of 3,580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Here’s the gameplay thread

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

.


Male Human Cleric/1

Daht


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Haath Chaar:
after losing your job at the nightclub several weeks ago and deciding to join up with the Starfinder you have been on what Luwasi Elsabo called the fast track to becoming a fully fledged agent. She said it to you, and the crowded auditorium of about 100 others. with 80% of star finders missing there wasnt exactly time for the normal, more individualized training. You’ve spent the last several weeks running around absalom listening to desk agents go on and on about Starfinder ethics, or how to repair or fix things. It bored you as usual but you excelled at combat training, as usual. After about 6 standard Pact weeks, you were finally summoned to a graduation ceremony, one that could only be called that on a technicality. You went into the lore spire, flashed your ID and were given the option to take the standard society subdermal graft. After that you were sent to Docking Bay 94 to meet some dwarf Starfinder named Duravor Kreed. This meant you would need to take a shuttle and quickest way to get there was to dock on an orbiting ship called the Master of Stars. from there it would dock on the other side of the station in docking bay 94. You are currently on board the shuttle having just departed the Master of Stars and should be at docking bay 94 in about 10 minutes. You notice that some of the other passengers were present in the auditorium the day you started “training”; specifically the only other 4 armed creature on the shuttle, the Wychwyrd Egg, the Android DR34M12, and the Vlogger Ford Benett. There was also a Ysoki and amazingly enough, a Goblin on board.

Justin Norveg:
After most of your family was lost in the incident, “Auntie Fitch” helped you become a Starfinder by pulling some strings to help you avoid most of the new “fast track” training that was being implemented in response. She was even able to get a subdermal graft for you delivered to the Master of Stars with the graft came a data pad with a message to meet a dwarven Starfinder called Duravor Kreed at docking bay 94 on Absolom Station. Luckily for you a shuttle was expected to arrive to drop off some cargo and take a group of mechanics back for some shore leave. You are currently on the shuttle headed to docking bay 94 with a Kasatha, a Wychwyrd oddly enough, a human who you think you recognized as an up and coming Vlogger you’ve seen on the station net, an android, and a goblin, you do a double take but yes that is a goblin on the shuttle.

Handsome Gob:
The Steward you saved wasnt kidding about helping you find legitimate work, somehow he was able to get a message to you that he had sponsored you to join the starfinder society. It surely wasnt easy but after losing 80% of their agents they were getting a little lax on who the let join. Getting to absalom station was easy enough, a small freight shuttle was scheduled to go from Broken Rock to some ship in orbit around the station called Master of Stars. After negotiating what you hoped would be your last latrine cleaning detail to gain passage to the ship you were off!

Currently you are on a shuttle having just had a meeting with a white Ysoki who called herself “Auntie Fitch” where she informed you that you were on special recommendation and that there were some in the society who will look down, however she gave you a subdermal graft as proof you are a legitimate member. There are several others aboard the shuttle; a Kasatha, a Human, a Ysoki, an Android, and a Wychwyrd.

Egg:
After you heard the society was accepting applicants you were eager join up, the Starfinders were a group who could keep you busy, and more importantly keep you safe. Your first day was in an auditorium with close to 100 other hopefuls being adressed by Luwasi Elsabo. She said that this was a fast track to agent hood; for you it was a fast track to safety.

Because of your experience in magic and tech you were assigned to the Master of Stars as an engineers assistant. Your days were spent attending classes that crammed too much information in not enough space and doing whatever basic task the engineer on duty asked of you. after about 6 weeks of training your superior handed you a subdermal graft with a curt,”here ya go, your a starfinder now. Check your inbox for your first assignment.” in your inbox was instructions to meet a dwarven starfinder called Duravor Kreed at docking bay 94 on the station. Luckily there was a transport shuttle making a short stop on the ship before heading right to docking bay 94.

Currently you are aboard the shuttle with several other passengers, some you recognize from that day in the auditorium; the Kasatha, Haath Chaar, The Android DR34M12, and the Human Ford Benett. There is also a Ysoki who you know is the Captain of the Master of Stars ward and, yes, that is a goblin.

Ford Benett:
After your views were declining and deciding to join the starfinders, you were lucky enough to find out that they were accepting just about anyone after losing the vast majority of their agents on some errant mission.
Your first day was in an auditorium with about 100 other potential agents being addressed by Luwasi Elsabo. She was going on about the opportunity you were presented with and how for the first time ever you would be on a ‘fast track’ to becoming a full fledged agent. You were quicky assigned to the Master of Stars as a droid tech. Your days are filled with repairing droids and robots and attending classes covering everything from basic ship repair, to Formian-Lashunta geopolitical climates.
After about 6 weeks you were unceremoniously given a subdermal graft and told you were a field agent now. Not exactly as exciting as you hoped but you already had been sent details on your first assignment. You are to meet the Dwarven Starfinder Duravor Kreed at docking bay 94 on the station. a shuttle was scheduled to be able to take you there.
You are currently on a shuttle with some familiar faces; the Kasatha Haath Chaar, the Android DR34M12, and the WychWyrd Egg. There was also a Ysoki you had seen around the ship who you knew to be the Captains ward, and a goblin. Yes that is a goblin.

DR34M12:
After Arriving on Absalom Station from Aballon, you quickly realized that all one had to do to be a starfinder was show up. Your first day you were standing in an auditorium with 100 other potential agents listening to Luwasi Elsabo speak about how lucky you all were to get to be on the ‘fast track’ to agent hood.

You were quickly assigned to a boring inventory job on the ship, Master of Stars. Your days were spent checking shipping lists and pulling parts that were requisitioned and attending classes at the lore spire. After 6 weeks your superior give you a box that has a subdermal graft and a data pad informing you you were now a field agent and to meed Duravor Kreed at docking bay 94. Luckily the shuttle you had just checked in was heading for the same bay so you quickly grabbed your things and headed out.

Currently you are aboard the shuttle with some familiar faces; the Kasatha Haath Chaar, the human Ford Benett who you think you recognized as an up and coming Vlogger you’ve seen on the station net, and the WychWyrd Egg. There was also the Captains Ward, Justin Norveg, and a goblin, possibly the first you’ve ever met in person.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 34/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 7/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

DR34-M12 had been excited to discover how easy it was to join the Starfinder Society. Even more so at her luck to get on the fast track to agent hood. With her new position and the new wonders of Absalom Station, the first few days passed by in a whirl of excitement. But soon enough, her time on Master of Stars began to dull. She did her best to maintain her duties, but a familiar itch began to spread in her shoulders. She began side projects to help her pass the time. Her cooking project got her chased out of the mess, and her fashion project had left her hair frazzled and unevenly cut. Still, her Exocortex project was coming along nicely. Enough for her to make it through the 6 weeks and earn her status as a field agent.

The slender android was a bundle of pent up excitement. Here she was, on a shuttle with fellow new agents, on their way to receive their first assignment. She looked around at the group, some of the faces familiar, and was reminded of the group that had set her on this path. Then she noticed the goblin.

"Is that a goblin!?" DR34-M12 exclaimed to herself. She had never seen a goblin before, though she had heard stories of them. She considered observing, but decided that, as a new Starfinder agent, she should invistigate.

Decision made, she made her way over to the goblin. It was only as she came up to him that she realized she had no idea what to say, causing her to pause. "...Ugghh I heard goblins were afraid of dogs. What are dogs and should I be afraid of them as well?" She finally said in a hurried jumble.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

There was no nearly about Justin hoping up and down on his seat from excitement as the shuttle made its way to absolom station. He checked, double checked, and rechecked his equipment making sure it was all here. Upon seeing the goblin he gave it a wary glance, but instead of coming up with a poor excuse to get close to it like the android obviously was, Justin merely moved his seat to block off access to an air vent should the goblin decide to make trouble. People always expected them to set the cabin on fire and the cockpits had the best protection, but oddly enough left the far more flammable oxygen re claimers virtually unshielded. Scrubbers that SHOULD be reached through this vent..here.

Pilots unions.

Once it became clear the goblin wasn't immediately going to try to kill everyone, he clicked the Ibis shaped pin on his tail "Play It thoth"

The recording again:
A jet black rat, enormous by ratfolk standards, waved at the camera. "Hey baby bro, I'm just out here exploring the galaxy." she dropped to a faux whisper "Hope you're not too busy with nap time to listen to this message that I've gone through a LOT of trouble to send you. Wave hello to mom and dad, we're on the same squad for this one!" the camera tilted to a pair of patchwork rats, waving over their shoulders from the helm. "Keep your" the message cut out in a weird golden light.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Etiquette while traveling via cramped shuttle is usually well understood across the Pact Worlds: don't take up more space than you need, be quiet and courteous, and don't leave a mess.

Apparently the Kasatha taking up two seats with his outstretched arms and messily scarfing on pretzels while listening to Abysshead didn't get the memo.

His Golemforged Plating looks second hand and barely fits, allowing a t-shirt that reads "Make drinks, not war" to show through the front. One arm holds a backpack, another a water bottle, another a bag of Salty Stars brand pretzel bites, and his fourth arm is occupied with a comm unit that must be the source of the Apostae-based Drow Metal noise.

His Starfinder ID tag has been scribbled on. A red line goes through the name "Haath Chaar" and the same ink has been used to write the nickname "Hi-C".

He stares out the window into space, clearly either lost in thought or deafened by the music blaring out of his headphones.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Seeing the android approach him, Handsome Gob gives her a big smile. Then he remembers that a goblin smiling, for those unaccustomed to it, looks like a goblin baring its teeth menacingly and threatening to bite. So with much effort, Handsome Gob continues smiling but moves his lips to cover his teeth, attempting a toothless smile. The result is a tense, contorted, some may even say constipated, look on his face. Holding that for a second, Handsome gives up and speaks to the android...

"Yaarrrr har har har! My name be....*cough!* *cough!*" Handsome Gob coughs a bit, clearing his throat.

"Oh, sorry about that. Recovering from a cold...bit of phlegm caught in my throat there, you see. Right! I'm Handsome Gob, pleased to meet you!" He hops off his seat, shuffles over to the android and offers to shake her hand.

"But please, just call me Handsome! At your service!!" Handsome bows. Then in a lower tone, with his eyes shifting around back and forth, body hunched over slightly, he quietly says, "Oh, and do let me know if you need 'special' items 'transported' or 'acquired.' If I can't do the job myself, I know people who know people, all at a very reasonable price!" Handsome uses finger quotes when he states those three emphasized words.

Handsome quickly straightens himself back up and replies to the android's question, "Oh yes! Dogs and horses! Goblins are not so much afraid of them but rather, we recognize the menace and danger they pose to the world... nay, the universe!! And that's why I always carry my trusty dogslicer at my side!! Should I come across any of these galactic scourges, I'll be ready to do my part for the betterment of all!!" Handsome pats the dogslicer strapped to his side, which is very obviously just a plain, standard, nondescript survival knife.


Male Human Cleric/1

Ford had spent a good bit of his time on the Master of Stars fixing robots, but also doing a lot of recording. With the loss of so many agents, the Society seemed to be in need of good hands, so he decided to upload a short mini-series during his training, acting partly as a recruitment series to encourage interested folks to sign up. He even met a few fans on the ship, taking pictures and offering advice to aspiring vloggers!

Sitting on the shuttle, Ford was much more interested in what was on his lap than around him at the moment - his camera robot, C-4M, or "Cam" as he regularly called it. The little robot, shaped in a vageuly head shape with what looked like tiny wings shooting out cold flame jets to keep it aloft, followed him almost everywhere he went, recording seemingly everything with it's single camera eye... but it did bump into windows. A lot. Which may explain why one of the panels on its sides is open as sparks flicker in and out. Ford diligently tinkers with the innards, before nodding and closing it. The little droid takes to the air and spins around before beeping and flapping its "wings" in a happy manner. "There we go, Cam. That REMSight circuit oughta let you see windows now... that should keep you from crashing so much. Okay... ready to roll?" The robot responds with a series of beeps and whistles, evidently signalling that it's ready.

Before rolling, Ford caught ear of the ysoki playing his recording again... he'd seen him around, playing that video before. So... he had a sister too, huh? Standing up and moving closer, he smiled as he held onto one of the handholds above. "You got a sister too? Same here. Her and my mom live towards the bottom of the ring... hoping this will earn enough credits that I can move them up into the Eye." he asked, holding out a hand to shake. "Name's Ford Benett. I don't think we've talked yet... but I did see you around the ship! You were working on the vents, right? I always- hang on. Cam!"

As Ford was talking, the drone apparently took his creator's conversation as a cue to try and initiate his own, hovering closer between the android and the goblin, flicking his single camera eye between the two as they spoke. Though it immediately snapped up to Ford as he called it. "Don't butt in on conversations. That's rude!" Cam bobbed in the air for a moment, before beeping a response and immediately moving towards the kasatha, trying to grab his attention with another series of metallic whistles and chirps. Ford hung his head and sighed, looking back at Justin. "Sorry... his AI is kinda rudimentary, so I have to correct his behavior at times. He's learning, though..."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Distracted, Hi-C only catches a glimpse of the drone by the time it's practically next to him.

"What th'frag?! Shoo!" the Kasatha exclaims, caught off guard. He tosses a pretzel bite at the drone, aiming for the "eye".

Just to see how good his aim is: 1d20 ⇒ 13

It bounces harmlessly off its plating and lands on someone's seat.

Peering around for the owner of the drone, he spots Ford. Oh. Yeah. That's right. Seen him around.

"Hey! Benedicto! Ya makin' a documentary or sum'thin'? Make sure yer drone doesn't bust one of these windows!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8
Ford Bennet wrote:
You got a sister too? Same here. Her and my mom live towards the bottom of the ring... hoping this will earn enough credits that I can move them up into the Eye." he asked, holding out a hand to shake. "Name's Ford Benett. I don't think we've talked yet... but I did see you around the ship! You were working on the vents, right? I always- hang on. Cam!"

"Oh wow you're Ford. You're famous. Well infosphere famous. What Ysoki doesn't? We're a small family so I only have 5, 4 older one younger. Who doesn't " he snickers. "Thats almost as funny as the time he got stuck to the mag clamp. " and shamelessly cheekpouches the pretzel mid conversation.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included
Justin Norveg wrote:

and shamelessly cheekpouches the pretzel mid conversation.

Not sure who to keep my eye on more: the Ratfolk, the Goblin, the Drone or... Is that a witchwyrd??


Male Human Cleric/1

As the pretzel bounces off the drone's eye, it wheels back and starts beeping in a pattern that almost sounds like laughing. It stop the moment Ford snaps his fingers, coming immediately to attention. "Cam. Not playing. He wants space." The drone paused a moment, again processing the circumstances, before looking back at Hi-C and backing up into the air, before trying to continue his conversation of tones. "No, Cam. He doesn't understand you. Aye... Cam! Prepare for recording sequence!"

On cue, the drone hovers back down to his owner and starts to circle around him, staring intently. "Sorry. I programmed him to be curious. Makes him friendier... though, yeah, he does get stuck on things." He smirked as Justin mentioned the mag clamp catching Cam at one point. Took a good 10 minutes to pry him off that.

"I wouldn't say 'famous', not yet, at least... but thanks. Actually, this is part of my new series. It's 'action vlogging'... or, what I call it right now. Hope you guys don't mind, he's gonna be doing plenty of recording." He looked at his drone a moment before sighing slightly. "Truth be told, I had a look at the analytics... my vids were getting less traffic. Gotta stay relevant and fresh, you know? So I had this idea to join the Society and vlog the missions! Action, adventure, mysteries, and new locations? Should draw in plenty of views!"

He looked between Justin and Hi-C before smiling. "Actually, you guys mind introducing yourselves for Cam? Should be a good introduction for the series, show off who I'm working with!"

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"m..me on your vlog? I'm just a maintenance tunnel rat."

Justin is covered in an odd mixture of engine grease, metal fletchings, and babypowder. His tail appears to have been chewed on, and his ear is missing a piece, and the scorch marks along his sides would explain the odor of burnt fur. He quickly tries to comb the gunk out with a rag, but mostly winds up spreading it around.


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 34/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 7/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

"Name!" DR34-M12 grimaced to herself as she bent down to shake the Handsome's hand. "Hello, I'm DR34-M12. I didn't realize they were such a threat. The android made a small jump of realization and patted herself a few times. "Well sparks, and I forgot to buy a knife. The android added knife to her list and shuffled the energy rifle strapped on her shoulder, hoping the targeting programs she'd written would be enough.

"Wait, can you get unspun Tibana gas? I have an idea for a new cycling chamber but everyone keeps going on about how dangerous it is and that I don't have a license." DR34-M12 rubs her hands together as she stares in the distance for a moment, plans for a new experiment processing rapidly through her cortex.

After a moment the Android comes back, her circuits softly glowing with embarrassment. "So are you our security specialist Handsome?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included
Ford Benett wrote:
"Actually, you guys mind introducing yourselves for Cam? Should be a good introduction for the series, show off who I'm working with!"

Hi-C doesn't pause to swallow as he looks at drone.

"Name's Haath Chaar, *smack, munch*, known in the club circuit as Hi-C, *crunch, chomp*, if you're looking to be a Starfinder, *pops another pretzel*, they'll take anyone. Pays better than most gigs, I'm told."


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Without missing a beat, Handsome replies to DR34-M12, "Unspun Tibana gas? Sure! Absolutely no problem at all! How many boxes of gas are you thinking? And did you want the crunchy version or smooth? I recommend crunchy because everyone loves texture and a bit of mouthfeel, right?"

Handsome continues, "Security specialist? Sure am! Seat belts, baby blankets, crash helmets, massage chairs, adult diapers, I know a guy who knows a guy who has access to a wide variety of consumer products that make you feel secure. Not a problem!"


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

And just for kicks, I'm going to throw out a profession con artist roll....Kekeke!

Con Artist: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


Male Human Cleric/1

"No you're not! You're a Starfinder! We all are! But I can edit things around before the final cut, if you need." Ford replied, folding his arms and smiling as Cam diligent hovered about Hi-C, patiently recording the backstory for what it was, before returning to Ford. "Oh! Guess I'd better record an intro for all this..."

Ford turned and gave Cam a thumbs up, turning a bit more animated as the recording light flipped on. "Hey guys! Sooooo, we're finally Starfinders! Not only that, we've got our first assignment! It's pretty simple, we're meeting with a fellow named Kreel, and hopefully, we'll get more details from him! In the mean time, how's about I introduce you to the team!" He nodded as the recording light shut off, before exhaling in relief.

"I always get nervous when I start these recordings... weird, right? I know I can edit, but it feels weird talking to folks who'll be watching this days from now..." He listened and caught wind of Handsome Gob explaining what all he could get for DR34-M14. 'Wow... sounds like he's got some experience under his belt.' He thought, before waving to the duo. "Hey guys! You two mind introducing yourself for Cam? That way I can just get a roll call of the team for the vlog!"

Everyone can assume Cam will come about and record everyone when they're ready!


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 34/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 7/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

DR34-M12 stared blankly at Handsome for a moment. "Texture? I've never even considered that before! Hold off on the gas, I'll need to recalculate everything before I run any experiments. The other items sound..."

DR34-M12 is interrupted by Ford calling for an introduction. "...Yes? The android was thrown off, and briefly considered hiding behind Handsome before discarding the idea as impossible. "Yes of course I can...fellow Starfinder. She stammers out, circuits glowing in embarrassment.

"I'm DR34-M12, a tech specialist. If it needs to be fixed, sliced, or made more interesting, then I'm your girl! I also made some targeting programs so I'll be good in a fight as well..." DR34-M12 trailed off, unsure what to do before remembering the rainbow haired human and striking an awkward thumbs up pose for the camera.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

"Hi Cam! My name is Handsome Gob but just call me Handsome! I used to work in, uhhhh... the freight transport industry.... But I guess you can say I'm a people person. Yah! I'm a real goblin's goblin! Need some negotiations or bargaining done? Give me a shout! Need to to find something? I probably know a guy. Wanna meet someone or make a new contact? I'll connect you, no problemo!!

"I know you're wondering, 'What is a goblin doing here?!?!' Well I'll tell ya! Like everyone else, I'm just looking to make a honest cred or two. That retirement fund ain't gonna build itself, amirite? After all, deep down, whether we're human, goblin, kasatha, android, or what-have-you, we're all the same... Good, honest folk just making a living!"

Throwing out another roll just for kicks. Handsome Gob is trying to sound relatable and friendly, like that pleasant neighbor next door that you enjoy having over for dinner every now and then...
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (15) + 7 + (3) = 25

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Justin gets his face way too close to the camera and peers in, nose to eye with it

Hi Hi I'm Justin Norveg. as C4M backs up he goes back to trying to clean himself off. "My parents and big sis are trapped behind the scoured stars and I'm going to get them out. Well. No. Lets have realistic dreams here. Ahem, I'm going to find some piece of information that someone else is going to put together with something that someone else found and THATS going to get them out. Its a group effort. Its annoying how the one guy being thrown into danger by the entire support system gets all the credit and everyone else is just like, "the controlroom" and everyone doing the calculations are just "the geeks" But it doesn't mean they do any less important. Its just not as exciting watching someone look through a telescope and do math compared to riding a rocket."

The Rat has GOT to store air in his cheekpouches to get all of that out in one breath.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"You, uhh... You sure the Society is your calling? Have you tried infomercials?"

EDIT: that was meant as a reply to the Goblin, but the Rat Ninja'd me by 35 seconds, Lol

EDIT EDIT: You know, I'll just see who responds first...


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Handsome looks thoughtful and replies to Hi-C, "Infomercials? Do you think people would buy products from a goblin-hosted infomercial? The residents of Absalom must be more tolerant, open-minded and accepting than I had been led to believe!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

"I just meant the voiceover part."


WytchWyrd Technomancer(Themeless)4th N| Init:+0 Per:+5|S:221/28 Hp:20/24 R:5|F:+2,R:+1,W:+4|AC:EAC:12,KAC:13|Unarmed+3,(1d4+2)Pistol+3(1d6+2)Knife+3 (1d4+2)|)0-6* 1-(4)0 2-(2)1

Egg watches as the others converse. The seven-foot man draped in a loose robe like cloth of a deep rich burgundy. Tattoos of strange design run along his arms and over his head as he stands with his arms partial hidden beneath his robes. NOt getting close to the others he just observes. Ever observe then deduce and finally approach that was the method to see what others wanted or needed. Unfortunately for him, he had spent so many years as a middleman and information broker that his ability to read people had started to lack the insight he had back when he was among his clan, before well before the incident with the orcs.

"Any person will buy from you with the right amount of pitch and guile" the pipes in his voice a rumbling bass as he pulled himself from one of the windows.Finally formally looking at the others.


Male Human Cleric/1

Ford nodded, looking about the group as the banter developed, he felt good about this. A well-rounded team. "Hey, keep up the pitch! The Star finders are short on hands, and I've already made a mini series during our training about joining. And think about what good PR this would be! No matter your walk of life, you'll find a home among the Society... oooh, that's a good slogan!" Ford pulled up his arm rig as he tapped at it, before sitting down next to Justin.

"I'm really sorry to hear that about your family, though... you're right, though. Takes a whole lot of research before someone makes a break through. So... if there's anything I can do to help, lemme know."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

"I'm glad i got to ski...erm. Take an alternative training regimen. I don't think i could do nearly that many pullups. But none of you had to be tossed out of an airlock without warning" he shudders.

"Thanks. Right now the problems so big I don't even know where to start. "


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

The shuttle has just landed in Docking Bay 94, one of scores of docking bays occupying the starlike arms that encircle Absalom Station’s equator. Final docking procedures take a few minutes, at which point the cabin’s PA welcomes the shuttle’s passengers, ”welcome to Absalom Station Docking Bay 94. Airlocks open on the left.”, and you all can disembark from the shuttle onto the floor of Docking Bay 94.

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds. Brash and swaggering starpilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing vesk mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station. Beyond them, ground crews tend to the docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters load and unload freight and baggage. A sharp tang of ozone hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the docked ships—but underneath, the station’s atmosphere has a slightly used aroma. The docking bay’s deck plates thrum beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power conduits and air recycling systems is impossible to say.

perceptions:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Justin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Ford: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Egg: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Handsome Gob: 1d20 ⇒ 5

As you all filter onto the landing platform everyone except Egg sees Kreel waiting for them in the middle of the docking bay. Kreel is tall and lanky for a dwarf, with a bristly, iron-gray beard and deep-set eyes beneath bushy eyebrows. With his patched and stained coveralls, the dwarf looks like just another dockworker, but a badge bearing the symbol of the Starfinder Society stands out on his chest. Kreel checks the computer he’s holding and looks up to scan the crowd. When he sees the group, he raises a hand in greeting and gives them a friendly smile.

Justin, DR34- 12, and Ford:

The 3 of you notice two armed groups of people on the fringes of the docking bay furtively taking up defensive positions among stacks of cargo crates and machinery. You can make a culture check to see if you recognize them.

Before you can return the greeting, however, the air is suddenly filled with laser blasts as two groups open fire on each other. Bystanders scream and flee in terror, diving for cover or milling about frantically. Kreel freezes, paralyzed with fear.

culture DC 11:

You recognize the group on the left as the Level 21 Crew and the group on the right as the Downside Kings. The two are known to be rival gangs

Initiative!:

Hi-C: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Justin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
DR34-M12: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Ford: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Egg: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Handsome Gob: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
DSK: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
L21C: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Initiative order surprise round:

1-DSK
2-Ford
3-Egg
4-Handsom Gob
5-L21C
6-Justin
7-DR34-M12
8-Hi-C

The group to your left opens fire in the group to your right, as well as some of the bystanders, which quickly causes a panic as everyone begins fleeing.

Behind the screen, no peeking!:

Who’s gettin shot?: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Who’s gettin shot?: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Who’s gettin shot?: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Who’s gettin shot?: 1d6 ⇒ 6

3 of the group to the left open fire and their errant shots burn into Kreel as he falls to the ground without a sound. The 4th takes a shot at Justin!!

pew pew: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
lazer pistol: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Fire

Justin takes a lazer bolt to the chest that burns his already singed fur, filling the area with an unpleasant aroma of burning hair and flesh.

Ford and Handsome Gob may act in the suprise round! Maps link will be active in a few minutes

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male? Star Shaman Mystic L7 | EAC 14 | KAC 15 | SP:35/49 | HP: 44/44 | Fort +3 | Ref +5 | Will +9 | Init +3 | RP 2/7 | Perception +17 | Sense Motive +8

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

*facepalm*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

*facepalm* I double checked and the dc is only 10 not 11. So you do recognize the gangs.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

2 people marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Kasatha Soldier (6) | SP 66, HP 46, DR 6/– | EAC 23, KAC 25 | Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +7 (Toughness; +4 vs Poison/Disease) | Perception +11 (darkvision 60 ft.) | Initiative +2 | Speed 25 ft. (armor) or 20 ft. (armor+shield) | Resolve 9/9 | Active Conditions: salivating for pretzels
Skills:
Acrobatics +9, Athletics +17, Culture (untrained) +1, Profession (bartender +11 / mercenary +6 / dancer +9); ACP –1 armor included; ACP –2 shield not included

Culture (untrained): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

*facepalmpalmpalmpalm*


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 34/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 7/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

Culture(untrained): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


WytchWyrd Technomancer(Themeless)4th N| Init:+0 Per:+5|S:221/28 Hp:20/24 R:5|F:+2,R:+1,W:+4|AC:EAC:12,KAC:13|Unarmed+3,(1d4+2)Pistol+3(1d6+2)Knife+3 (1d4+2)|)0-6* 1-(4)0 2-(2)1

Culture(untrained): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

I believe culture must be trained in order to roll it - unless there's some special ability involved?

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Well, at least we're getting the bad rolls out of the way?

"I don't know who these guys are but take cover! Justin, hang in there! You're fine buddy! Us small people are tough!"

Use a standard action to put inspiring boost on Justin, healing him for 5 stamina.


WytchWyrd Technomancer(Themeless)4th N| Init:+0 Per:+5|S:221/28 Hp:20/24 R:5|F:+2,R:+1,W:+4|AC:EAC:12,KAC:13|Unarmed+3,(1d4+2)Pistol+3(1d6+2)Knife+3 (1d4+2)|)0-6* 1-(4)0 2-(2)1

"Rival gangs..." He said as he saw the shots fired and crouches down somewhere for cover."We should proceed with caution. I suggest the drone give us an aerial view of our opponents." Egg says his voice monotone and deep, all four hands out and moving in anticipation.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

I believe you can still get a dc10 untrained. Might only be pathfinder though...

Handsome Gob did you want to use your move action?


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

Surprise round. Only get 1 (move or standard) and a swift


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Oh yes! You're right! To identify creatures or recall knowledge where the DC is 10 or less. In this case, it would appear to be recall knowledge.

As for the surprise round, we only get 1 action, so Handsome doesn't get a move


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Surprise round. Only get 1 (move or standard) and a swift

Duh...I must be tired lol


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Cleric/1

Sorry. Got really busy yesterday. Should be better today.

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Ford stepped off the shuttle as he gave Cam the instruction to start rolling again. "Alright, so, we've finally got to our destination, Dock 94. Kreel shooould be around here somewhe- oh! Over there! Say hi!" Cam turned to point at the waving dwarf, but as they approached, Ford caught sight of two groups to the sides.

'Level 21? Downside Kings? Oh yeah... I guess we are in their territory now, huh? Been a while sinc-' Ford paused and stumbled slightly, placing a hand over his head as a pounding suddenly surged through him, along with a flood of hostility. Well, more accurately, it felt like someone was angry at him... REALLY angry! "Guys? S-something's-"

The gunfire snapped him from his stupor, though the slight headache remained. "EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" he yelled, before moving to kneel behind some of the canisters in front of the loading dock. Not exactly how he expected the day to start off! "CAM! Get in the air and see where they are! We gotta get to Kreel!" Detecting the urgency in his creator's voice, Cam whistled back before fluttering into the air and peering about, his vision coming into view on Ford's arm. "Four on the left, four on the right! Take cover and I'll give you guys instructions! Cam! Combat!" he shouted, letting Cam swivel about to get a more accurate picture. As he did, a little turret popped down from Cam's underside, prepping itself for firing.

Also, think THIS would work best for Cam's placement... not accurate, but it works for a token.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

The firefight continues! The Kings got the opening shot and now the level 21 crew is returning fire!

behind the screen rolls:

Hi-C: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Justin: 1d6 ⇒ 5
DR34-M12: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Ford: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Egg: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Handsome Gob: 1d6 ⇒ 1

One of the Level 21 Crew is suprised to see a goblin and instinctively fires off a shot!

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Pew pew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 fire

damn my damage dice are hot!

HG takes lazer to the gut!

The rest of the gang fires on the Downside kings!

Laredo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Pew pew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Tech Sergeant Chen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
pew pew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Crewman number 6: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
pew pew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

summary-
HG -5 SP
lister -3 HP
Cat -4 HP
Rimmer -5HP

Justin and DR34-M12 may act in the suprise round.


Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14

Justin grits his teeth as he's singed, but is unwilling to be shown up by a goblin of all things. So he toughs it out.

Okay, first rule of emergency medicine. Check the scene Justin looks left, looks right, looks straight ahead at a downed fellow pathfinder.

"The scene is not safe, the scene is not safe...." he runs forward , keeping his head low and his gun in his holster, hoping someone else makes a more tempting target.

Just moving for this round.


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

In case you missed it, Justin's 5 points of stamina damage has already been healed by Handsome.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male if it matters Ratfolk Mystic 5 | Stam 28/35 HP 32/32 Res 6/6 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | F +2 R +4 W +8 | Perc +14

"This might be a good time to mention that as per starfinder protocol there's a healing serum in each cheek pouch. Just pop it open pour it in and let it work. Its lemon flavored."


Female Android Starfinder Data Jockey Mechanic 6 | SP: 34/52 HP: 40/40 RP: 7/7 | Resistance Cold:5 Fire:5| EAC: 22 KAC: 22 CMD: 30| Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +2 [Constructed +2]| Init +6 | Perception +9(LL Vision, Darkvision 60ft)

DR34-M12 happily processed the introductions as she stepped off of the shuttle. The camera had embarrassed her, but she had been delighted to have such an interesting crew. Things had gotten off to a slightly bumpy start, but a familiar feeling in her neural matrix told her things were going well.

She over eagerly returned Kreel's wave, delighted to add meeting a Dwarf to the day's already long list of interesting things. Her wave slowed as she noticed members of opposing gangs approaching from either side. Laser fire filled the air before she could say anything. Combat programs started to process as DR31-M12 ran to the nearest cover.

She began to take stock of the situation. Kreel was down, possibly dead. There was cover but the Starfinders were out numbered and there were multiple non-combatants nearby. Thankfully Justin proved to be relatively unscathed as he responded to Handsome.

"Wait, we're supposed to keep healing serums in our cheeks? The android called out, wondering how she had missed that.

DR34-M12 spends her move action to take cover besides Ford.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
WytchWyrd Technomancer(Themeless)4th N| Init:+0 Per:+5|S:221/28 Hp:20/24 R:5|F:+2,R:+1,W:+4|AC:EAC:12,KAC:13|Unarmed+3,(1d4+2)Pistol+3(1d6+2)Knife+3 (1d4+2)|)0-6* 1-(4)0 2-(2)1

"I think he means his cheek pouches" Egg says as he unfurls his arms beneath his weird robes and lets himself work his fingers in anticipation.

"Its been awhile but I am pretty sure I can summon enough power to cast a spell..well I hope I can its been a decade or two" He says getting ready to cast his spell.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

Now that there is a full blown firefight happening in the docking bay, most pedestrians have either fled or our cowering behind cover.

Initiative round 1:
1-DSK
2-Ford
3-Egg
4-Handsom Gob
5-L21C
6-Justin
7-DR34-M12
8-Hi-C

The Kings, seem to think you guys are the enemy, some firing two shots, others moving to more defensible positions before firing a shot.

behind the screen:

Ford: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Egg: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Handsome Gob: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Justin: 1d6 ⇒ 1
DR34-M12: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Hi-C: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Kryton moves up next to Cat and fires on DR34-M12 while Cat fires twice at Ford.

Cat’s rolls:

full attack vs partial cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 - 4 - 2 = 16
pewpew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

full attack vs partial cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 - 2 = 6
pewpew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Ford takes the first shot but the second one easily misses him. ford -3SP

Kryton::

attack vs EAC /partial cover: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 2 = 7
pew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

DR34-M12 easily avoids the rogue lazer.

Rimmer moves to get a better shot on Justin before firing

Rimmer::

attack vs EAC/Cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 = 12
pew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Rimmer’s Shot harmlessly glances off of Justin’s armor.

Lister glares down the sights of his pistol as he squeezes the trigger twice at the goblin.

Lister::

Attack vs EAC/cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 4 - 4 = -1
pewpew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Attack vs EAC/cover: 1d20 + 6 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 4 - 4 = 12
pewpew: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Lister’s first shot disapates less than 20 ft away from him (clearly a dud charge), however the second shot narrowly misses HG.

Initiative round 1 bold may act:
1-DSK
2-Ford
3-Egg
4-Handsome Gob
5-L21C
6-Justin
7-DR34-M12
8-Hi-C


Male, CN Space Goblin, Space Pirate Envoy 6 | SP 24/42 HP 38/38 | RP 8/8 | EAC 21 KAC 21 | Fort +3; Ref +9; Will +5 | Init: +8 | Perc: +4, SM: +4+1d6 | Speed 35ft | Active conditions: none

Looking for cover, Handsome double moves to the east behind some railing, then drops prone, making himself as difficult to hit as possible.

Is that a waist high railing or is that a floor to ceiling wall that Handsome has ducked behind? If it's a floor to ceiling wall, then Handsome won't drop prone.


Dead Suns: NPC’s | Maps.

It’s tall enough for small size to not drop prone

1 to 50 of 3,580 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Friendly Sauce’s Dead Suns gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.