GM Dak - RotRL AE (Group 1) (Inactive)

Game Master Dakcenturi

ROLL20 LINK


1,601 to 1,650 of 2,029 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

"Humm.." Runks grunts checking the two paths and then taking Zizs advice.


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

Ethan follows after, keeping his bow in hand, and watching for signs of danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


AC 16 T13 FF13 || Hp 27 || FRW +3/+3/+3 ||Perception +2

Kesten yawns and stretches most of the road. It seems the bed was not as comfortable as usual, with the events of the day before. He tries to clear his head, and starts humming old songs of days long past.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Between Runk and Ziz looking for the path once again it doesn't take long before you find your way back to the bramble maze, coming to the makeshift door once again.

Ethan:
You keep a watchful eye. Upon reaching the makeshift door you hear something off to the west in the bushes.

Map updated


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

Ethan puts up a warning hand, and gives a quick jerk of his head towards the bushes to the west of the door.

"There's something over there," he whispers to the rest.


AC 16 T13 FF13 || Hp 27 || FRW +3/+3/+3 ||Perception +2

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
"I see nothing." Kesten returns in whispers.

He descends from his horse none-the-less, and grabs hold of his spear as the other hand is crackling with electricity.


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk hunkers down taking cover from some brush and peers in the direction Ethan indicated.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

A few moments after Ethan whispers of a potential threat a small rabbit hopes out of the bushes, pausing a moment to look at the group and then moving on back into some other brush.


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk raises an eyebrow at the rabbit and gives an amused huff. Keeping his eyes moving he leads the party back to the area where they encountered the goblin druid and the sinkhole.


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

Ethan lets out a small sigh as the rabbit scurries away.

"Elkfather be praised," he mutters quietly, then turns his attention back to the tree line.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

You make your way back to where you found the goblin druid before, he stands in wait, his fiery blade out ready to fight. Seeing you he eases a bit and gives a slight nod. "So you have returned?"


Male Gnome Sor2/Rgr1 | AC 16 T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +4 R +4 W +3 | Init +2, Perc +7 | Arcane spell failure 15%

"It appears we have no better idea than to waltz in on your heels and hope we can take out Ripnugget and whoever's with him before reinforcements arrive." Zizou addresses the party, "I'll try to charm Ripnugget or Bruthazmus. Let me try before we start swinging, if they don't start swinging as soon as we walk in."


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk listens to the exchange but his eyes drift back to the sinkhole.

"Where's that lead?" he interjects.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

"Well as I said I can get you into the fort, but once you get to the chiefs chambers you are on your own. If he will not listen to reason then do what you will. Although the other goblins, leave them out of it if you can. The whole point of me helping you is to spare them. I will do my best to keep as many as I can from getting involved." he shrugs


Magus 3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 25 / 24 | F +4 R +3 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

"We will do what we can, after that you and your tribe must leave Sandpoint alone. I swear if I learn of one citizen, one merchant, even one traveler is harmed by your tribe I will be back for all their heads. Now lead the way.". Blake gives him a stern look that reinforces his statement, but also indicates they are at peace for the moment.


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

Ethan nocks an arrow, and moves forward with the group.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The goblin nods and leads you north. From here you have a much better view of the fort, which sits on an island connected by a rope bridge. The bridge creaks as it sways back and forth in the sea breeze.

Gogmurt points to the bridge "Only 2 of you at a time, unless you want to take a swim." then he starts to walk across hailing the goblins on the other side. "Longshanks ganin manyan"


Male Gnome Sor2/Rgr1 | AC 16 T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +4 R +4 W +3 | Init +2, Perc +7 | Arcane spell failure 15%

"Hm... we probably should have brought a scroll to understand what they're saying."

Zizou starts across the bridge after Gogmurt, trusting his light weight won't strain the bridge.


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

"I can cover the bridge with from here," Ethan says. "The rest of you go ahead."


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk takes the next spot in line after Zizouket, keen to get across before his heavier companions.


Magus 3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 25 / 24 | F +4 R +3 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

Blake pulls his blade and prepares to cross the bridge once Ziz and Runk are clear to the other side. "I will wait until they are clear, a goblin sized two might not figure the same in weight. Let me get clear across before anyone else follows."


AC 16 T13 FF13 || Hp 27 || FRW +3/+3/+3 ||Perception +2

Kesten is having doubts, as you can clearly tell. His mind is elsewhere, and he quickly offers to go last.

Now is not the time for my bad luck...


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

You all eventually get across the bridge the gang of goblins on the other side glare at you, nervously holding their weapons, but not attacking. Gogmurt, nods for you to follow behind him as the doors to the fort are opened.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Following behind the goblin he stops at a set of double doors. The other goblins watch anxiously as you pass.

"This is as far as I go. I hope the chief will listen to reason but if not do what you must. I will keep any of the others from interfering."

He steps back from the doors letting you lead the way.


Male Gnome Sor2/Rgr1 | AC 16 T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +4 R +4 W +3 | Init +2, Perc +7 | Arcane spell failure 15%

Zizou stands near the door, waiting for someone else to take point. "Lemme stand behind y'all to try my charm spell on the chief first."


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

Ethan nods to the shaman. "Protect your people. I hope that what we do today will bring peace to your community."

Ethan stands ready to move into the compound.


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk checks that his dagger and sword are readily available and then falls in with the rest of the party.


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Seeing the party is ready to go the halfling gives a last glance at the nearby goblins. The thought of leaving the chaotic creatures behind them makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand up but he pushes the feeling away as a necessary risk. Not wanting to show any fear in front of their guests he only gives the doors a quick glance for traps before opening them and moving into the keep.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Should probably get some kind of negative on the above to account for him just looking them over rather than poking and prodding.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Runk:
You find no immediate threats but you can definitely hear at least two others talking on the other side of the door in goblin


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

"Gonna make friends quick." Runk states flatly holding up two fingers and pointing at the door. Taking a deep breath he opens the door.


AC 16 T13 FF13 || Hp 27 || FRW +3/+3/+3 ||Perception +2

Kesten's hands begin to sparkle as he grabs onto his spear. He nods, and steps behind Runk.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Opening the door this large throne room is decorated with hanging furs along its walls, mostly black-and-red striped firepelt skins, various dog pelts, and in some cases, what look like horse hides. Four square timbers support the ceiling, their faces studded with dozens of iron spikes, with the lower reaches decorated with dozens of impaled and severed hands in various stages of decay. To the northeast, a wooden platform supports a throne heaped with dog pelts and horse hides. Dog skulls adorn the armrests and a horse skull leers over the throne’s back.

Ontop the throne is a slightly larger sized goblin who is in the middle of watching his goblins reenact the raid on Sandpoint as they fight against a silent image provided by the goblin near the north wall. As you enter they abruptly stop and stare at you for a moment before the larger goblin says "Me kuke so a nan?".


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk looks at the unexpected goblin reenactment with a mix of surprise and curiosity. Recovering quickly he takes a short step to the side to allow his companions to enter.

"Time for that diplomacy." he says with a snort.


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

Ethan enters and focuses on the magic-using goblin against the North wall. He stands ready, as if an armed guard.

When the time comes, the sorcerer must be killed quickly. Elkfather, guide my arrow's flight!


AC 16 T13 FF13 || Hp 27 || FRW +3/+3/+3 ||Perception +2

Oh boy...
Your turn?
No it can't be.
But the little one said it.
Are you sure?
No!
Yes!
SHUT UP!!!

Kesten stands next to Ethan, longspear at the ready. He is nervous, but something causes him to speak.

"Greetings, grand leader of this goblin tribe. My name is Kesten, and these are my friends. We would like to talk..."

He looks around, a bit confused, and waits for others to continue bringing across the message of non-violence.

Diplo aid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Magus 3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 25 / 24 | F +4 R +3 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

Blake swallows his hatred for who creatures the pillage and threaten the safety of travelers to and from Sandpoint. His weapon is drawn, but held down in a non aggressive hold. A deal is a deal he thinks.

"Great King of the goblins, I am Blake Deverin from Sandpoint. I can tell you take interest in the recent attack on our home, but I must tell you your renactment is false. Your kind did not fair well, many died. There need be no more blood shead, we know you were in cahoots with the half elf called Tsuto. We know he encouraged you to send your tribe to slaughter and we know he is not alone. Give us those responsible for attacking are home, so they may be brought to our justice, then leave this place...take your tribe and find a new home and no more of your kindred need die."

Diplomancy: 1d20 ⇒ 8 + Kesten's Aid bonus


Male Gnome Sor2/Rgr1 | AC 16 T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +4 R +4 W +3 | Init +2, Perc +7 | Arcane spell failure 15%

Sorry. Thought I checked my games last night, but this week's been running all together, so probably thinking of the night before. :)

Stepping into the throne room and taking a look around, Zizou puts his allies between himself and the goblin spellcaster before he begins his spell upon the presumed chief.

"Errespetatzen giza..."
Charm person will save DC 15.

He finishes stepping around his allies to the front of the group. "We did not come to kill more of your kind. We only wish to find out the whereabouts of Tsuto's longshank allies. In return, as a gesture of goodwill, we offer information on the troops coming from Magnimar to retaliate against your clan. We hope you can use the information to avoid them as you relocate, but I guess you could, I don't know, ambush them instead, or something. It's not really up to us what you do with this valuable information..."

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

"There does not have to be any more death. Give us the long shanks, and walk away from this," Ethan says in a soft, but earnest voice.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

There's our smooth talker :)


AC 16 T13 FF13 || Hp 27 || FRW +3/+3/+3 ||Perception +2

Kesten should have helped Ethan, god damn it! :D


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

After all the discussion from the group and Ziz's spell the goblin nods. "I can help you find the other longshanks, but we can't leave our home. If there are others coming to retaliate we will have to shore up our defenses. Maybe you can help?"

The other goblins in the throne room look at the chief with a slightly confused look on their face.


Magus 3 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 25 / 24 | F +4 R +3 W +3 | Init +4 | Perc +0

Blake watches, sees the goblin take to Ziz and holds his tongue so not to muck this up.


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

"The other longshanks, the ones who paid you to attack Sandpoint, are the ones who have put your tribe in danger, Chief. If we defeat them, and bring them back to face justice, then the threat to your people will end," Ethan responds in his soft respectful tone.


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

Runk stands with clear astonishment on his face at the fact that blood isn't being spilled yet. While the others talk he scans the room for signs of imminent aggression or hidden surprises.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Gnome Sor2/Rgr1 | AC 16 T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +4 R +4 W +3 | Init +2, Perc +7 | Arcane spell failure 15%

Damn. Bluff worked too well, Zizou thought, but like a good card player, his face showed nothing.

"Yes, shoring up defenses here won't stop the troops from Magnimar, if they're determined to attack, but we could convince them that this clan poses no further threat to Sandpoint if we can bring in the longshanks."


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The chief nods "Hm.. good points." he points back out the way you came. "First door on the left. We leave them to their business in the lower levels. Do with them what you will and we will not stop you. Though I expect you to put a stop to any future raids on us."

Runk:
You can see obvious confusion on the other goblins faces, but none look like they would act without the chiefs conscent


Male Human Cleric of Erastil 2 l AC 17 T 13 FF 14 l HP 15/15 l F +4 R +2 W +6 l Init +2 l Perc +3 I CMB +0 I CMD 12

"We can agree on terms of mutual non-aggression. If you do not attack the longshanks living in Sandpoint, or any of the ones travelling to and from it, then there will be no attacks by the longshanks of Sandpoint against your people," Ethan replies, putting an official air behind the words.


Male Halfling Rogue (Scout) 3 | AC 20 T 17 FF 15 | HP 25/25 | F +4 R +8 W +2 (+2 vs fear)| Init +6, Perc +8

"See how long that lasts."

Despite his low expectations for any kind of lasting pact Runk is quite pleased to not have to cut their way through a tribe of goblins before attacking Tsutos cabal. Still on edge, he continues to watch the goblins for any who might think their chiefs strange mood is a signal that it's time for a new chief.


CotCT | HR | MM | RoA | RotRL1 | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The chief nods and waves his hand toward the door somewhat dismissavly.


Male Gnome Sor2/Rgr1 | AC 16 T 13 FF 14 | HP 22/22 | F +4 R +4 W +3 | Init +2, Perc +7 | Arcane spell failure 15%

"Thank you. It's wise of you to turn them in now that you have no more use for them. We will stop this retaliation this time, but if there are more goblin attacks on Sandpoint or its travelers, we won't be able to affect their response in the future." Zizou bows his head slightly to the chief before turning toward the door.

1,601 to 1,650 of 2,029 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dak - RotRL AE (Group 1) Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.