Duboris's "A Dirge For Everything"

Game Master Duboris

Chapter 1: Rebirth and a Song
- The players awake to a new way of life, and the comfort of... a Dirge. The Adventure Begins


351 to 400 of 558 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

Sense Motive (untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 does she appear to be buying it?

Bromen is yet again stunned by the choices the wizard makes. The appearance of the wand, however, brings the whole situation into focus. This is it. Remember the Pillars.

As the two groups acknowledge each other and continue to talk, the dwarf takes a few steps forward, trying to remain casual and non-threatening but putting himself on the 'front line' with Bannon. He does not take his eyes off the strange woman but his mind briefly wanders to her 'hollow' dwarven companion. Let's see if I can get a rise out of ye.

"And hail to another dwarf! אפילו אחד שנראה יותר כמו גמד המזוקן!"

Dwarven:
"Even one that looks more like a bearded gnome!"

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 any reaction to the insult?


Bromen:
She doesn't buy it for a second, but instead of getting frustrated at that, she seems to dislike the fact that there merely isn't one present. Something is seriously driving this woman up a wall.

The Dwarf doesn't budge an inch at the insult, and doesn't reply or give a witty retort, as is common. He also doesn't try to kill you, which, after an insult like that, is surprising. He stays poised. There is most definitely something wrong with that Dwarf.

The woman looks down, and seems rather disappointed. She puts her clawed hand back on her head and drags it down as she raises up and looks at the sky, all the while; "Aaaaaauuuuuughhhhhh!!!! Dammit! NO LUCK TODAY! NONE!" She proceeds to have a bit of a spat, and she looks nervously around, probably considering tossing the other dwarf. She resists the urges, apparently, and after a long drawn-out sigh, she looks back up.

"YOU ASKED ME! She seems to gather herself mid rage. ... if I had dragon problems? Why?" her eyes are a bit piercing at the question, and she seems poised for combat, despite her angry twitches. As she finishes the question, she heaves a heavy sigh, expelling what appear to be small wisps of flame.

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

Hana stands back, watching what's going on with interest, waiting for the right moment to step in if things go sour.


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

Shattered Blades! this bodes ill.

Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Tera tries to hide how tense she's becoming, unfortunately for her, she's never been a good liar. She moves up beside Bannon, more to avoid a repeat of last time than anything.

Please don't say anything stupid, Bannon.

BTW I just want to make it clear that I am enjoying the game, and I love Bannon's character. It just that Tera's trying to avoid having anyone get hurt.


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19
Dragon Lady wrote:
"... if I had dragon problems? Why?"

"This is it."

Pulling together an air of confidence and intrigue, Bannon replied to the Dragon Lady in a respectiful, but inquisitive manner.

"Though it may not look like it, one day I hope to join the Pathfinder Society. And well, despite my age, I was hoping to learn more about how extreme environments influence magic - and upon hearing a Dragon, I figured that would make for a great thesis!"

Bluff Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


The woman just sort of stands there as Bannon's voice cracks and sweat starts to form on his brow. The woman's face is that of utter disbelief and frustration, and her mouth is slightly agape, revealing 2 rather sharp teeth on one side.

Don't you guys have like, someone better at this? If the robed idiot here is going to spoon-feed b$!#&%&+ like this all day I'd rather... She looks up for a moment, seemingly realizing something. "To hell with it, nevermind. I actually DON'T care why you guys are here. What do you want? I'm actually busy." She looks over the group.

Roman has decided it would be wise to stay a bit back out of view, gun ready, and kind of disappointed in the insensibility of the wizard. Smartest person in the party, but he'd be damned if the guy had any common sense to speak of. Grimmacing, he took a moment to make sure his gun was ready to go. The woman was obviously not having any of this.

"Could someone with some g~+ d!!ned social skills tell me what you idiots want?" she said as she placed a hand on her hip.

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

Hana swoops in at that moment, with a deep bow. "Pardon him, ma'am. Hana Miyahara is my name; I apologize for the rudeness of my colleague in not inquiring as to yours."

She continues on further:

"Our pitiable band is about to go interact with the creature that lies within the ruined smithy up the hill. The location it lies in has some things of interest to us, you see. As far as my insignificant self understands, the creature is a dragon-kine, perhaps a youngling, yet we have little proof as to that matter. You said you'd like it if you could kill 'him' and someone else directly disagreed? Truthfully I apologize for our eavesdropping, yet it seems we may help one another. Allow us to step in and take the onus of the dread action of execution onto ourselves. We'll harm the one you wish harmed, in your honor, leaving you blameless, if you were to supply some form of information to us as to what exactly lies in wait within the smithy."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


The woman seems taken back by the sudden change in conversational skills. Hana's witty and well-thought retort seemed to throw the dragon woman back. She must not have expected anyone in the party to be able to make any sense after all that.

"Well! Look at you. A regular conversationalist. Hmm..." She blinks, and a grin crosses her lips. "Well... Hmm. I'll say, this is a bit of a turn of events." She walks over near the stone wall and finds a comfortable point to lean against it. The dwarf slowly nudges toward her, maintaining it's braced pose.

"Well... that smithy's nothing special. After we had our... her eyes narrowed in anger; "Words... I left. Last I saw, he had crawled into the heat of the furnace to rest. Hah! Highlight of my day was jamming my talons through the insignificant f!#$'s wing! Yelped like a b@!!~! HAHA! Oh man, that brightened my day.

She throws her chitinous hair back behind her and it seems to shrink a bit, but then immediately frills back out again. "Tell ya what. If you wanna do something even better than kill him, humiliate him! That furnace has a lock on it haha! Oh man! Oh man you have to do that. That'll be price-" she stops immediately for a moment, and her face turns sour.

A snarl appears on her face rather slowly, along with plenty of red-hot puffs coming from her mouth. "Garsakles. I'm going to say this as politely as I possibly can. I'M ON MY WAY, F!~% OFF FOR LIKE 2 HOURS! FOR F$!%S SAKE! AGGGHHHHHHHH!" As she yells, she belches a rather potent gout of flame straight into the air in a cone in fury, then proceeds to knock the nearby Dwarf to the ground with a vicious claw strike that tears through his armor. He quickly gets back up and maintains his stance, however.

"Know what? Kill him. Kill him in his damn sleep! MAKE MY DAY. If I see you again and the little f$@%er is dead, I'll reward you, but I've got business. Don't get torched." At that, she turns on her heel and begins to sachet away, balling her clawed hand into a fist, rather upset.


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

Seeing Hana making some progress with the creature, Bromen uses his position next to the wizard to casually step on his foot. Not sure he can convey a 'keep your mouth shut' message with a glare, but he gives it his best attempt as his heavy boot pushes down.


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

The wizard stifled a slight gasp as the dwarf's heavily armored boot left a print on his shoe.

"Sore dwarf. Gets cursed and now he feels like a rock is lodged in his underside."

Casting a sidelong glance to Bromen, he whispers in Dwarven.

Dwarven:

"يشن ةشن كثنه ىخش!"جظل"

"Easy there. Not all of us are from the same craft"


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

After the dragon-lady leaves, she levels a glare at Bannon.

"After she flung one of her companions to his doom, what, precisely, caused you to think chasing after her was a good idea?"


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

"Paladins...greatly known for their stalwart attitudes and sturbborness. Tera, mind you this could've gone another direction. But bah, forget it. Lets just go now!!" said the Wizard impatiently.

Shuffling towards the direction of the smithy, Bannon kept a quick pace.


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

"Yeah, it coulda ended with a pike up yer arse."

Tera shoots back as she balances the halberd on her shoulder and falls in line.

Should have fought her. Someone that takes that much pleasure in someone's pain is going to cause trouble, big trouble.

Every now and then, Tera can be seen looking back up the path the woman went down. Her expression a mask of worry, and just a hint of fear.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to bite us in the arse later?


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

Watching the strange pair walk off Bromen lets out a low chuckle. "Hehe....pike in the arse...." He also begins walking toward the smith again, but does glance back over his shoulder from time to time.

"Nice work there, Hana. He's right, that could have gone quite differently if ye hadn't been as good as ye are. If ye can sweet talk a wyrm just as well we may make it through this alive."

As the band walks along the desolate trail, Bromen considers the conversation. "But ye might have learned us something, wizard. If the beast is asleep in the furnace, and the furnace has a lock....maybe a sneaky type could trap it in there without too much fuss? Give us time to collect the tools and run like hell. Running might be even better than sweet talkin'."

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

"A sneaky type. You'd best just say my name from here on out, gentle allies, as your veneer of secrecy thins when we take account of whom we travel with."

She shrugs. "Could have been worse-- I could have let you flail. Best that this be a lesson to leave things to those most suited? Perhaps. Still, it ended in something advantageous, so I won't call your efforts entirely ill. I'll take this as a lesson to act on our impulses more often."

Hana trots alongside the others, formulating a plan in her head on how to best interact with the dragon.


The group follows the trail, and worry, of course, hangs in the air. The trip takes them just short of 40 minutes to finally get there. The rocks on the walls smooth out, and various dragons grace the air overhead. The occasional roars and bickerings between them occasionally grace your ears.
The walk is simple, if a little dull in comparison to everything that's happened so far. Aside from the occasional beast in the air, nothing ever really jumps out. The winds are all that beat the mountain.

The trail slowly but surely thins out to the point where the group is required to walk in a marching line. Hana and Bannon in the middle, Bromen up front, Tera behind Bannon, and Roman taking up the rear.

Finally, the trail ends, at a cave entrance with chizeled stone around it's face, neatly setting up the tunnel. Inside, a staircase that leads down into a void of darkness. A squat skeleton lays up against the entrance, knocked over and with other bones all around it.

Two unlit torches grace the sides of the cave entrance that goes deep into the mountain, from the looks of it. The walkway to the entrance is a mere 4 feet wide, and if someone wasn't careful they could easily be pushed off.

Taking up his gun and making sure it was more than ready, Roman grabs a torch before the group decides to enter. "Wouldn't suppose anyone's got a light, eh? How do you suppose we do this?" He looked a tad worried, but then, hardly anyone's fought a dragon before. "If we're going with the sneaky route... Ladies first?" Seeming skeptical.

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

"Allons-y," she says, and dips into the tunnel.

Stealth!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Yahoo!


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

*gulp* surely this is a first for me. A new experience...

Following suit, Bannon casted his eyes about the cavern.

Bannon's gonna Knowledge Dungeoneering and cast Detect Magic within the cavern - getting a cursory glance of any pertinent magical auras.

Knowledge Dungeon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 To recall any particular useful information regarding dragon's dwellings.

"Right along"


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

His curiosity about the forge nags at Bromen's mind. He tries hard to keep it under control as he holds back a bit. Yer the loudest one here, stick to the plan

As the others begin moving into the tunnel he quickly looks around to see what secrets the entrance might hold.

Perception (stonecunning): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 checking the stone carvings for hidden messages or clues to the traps that might be waiting for them.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Quick examination of the skeleton, looking for keys or other items of interest like a rune or something that might hint at who he was.


hp 28/28, grit 2/3 Male Human Gunslinger 1 / Fighter 2

Roman has been absorbed by his fantasy about the rust monsters unleashed to rust away all of Zeltos.
He happily stayed away from the rings, that from the look of it brought more distress than delight to their new owners. He watched with frustration the clumsy attempt of Bannon to parley with the scary-looking dragon woman, and uncocked his gun, breathing with relief, when Hana momentarily defused the situation. The white-haired woman was shaping herself as the member of the group more in synch with Roman’s ideas. He likes that. At least someone whom he can rely on to do not the honorable, not the polite, not the right, but the smart thing.

«I’ll follow you, m’lady.» he says in a mockery of the pompous talk of nobles «Might be you can talk this stupid puppy dragon into hanging himself with his own tail, if you keep up this streak…» a torch in his hand and the gun in the other, he slips in after Hana.

stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 for any weird thing about the tunnel


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

Tera can't help herself as Roman gives a mocking imitation of a noble. She snorts back a fit of laughter.
"Or we could invite it for a cup of tea. I'm sure he'd be a good guest and at least only toast us."

Tera falls in line towards the back, knowing full well her armor made her a liability to anyone scouting ahead.


Slinking down into the dungeon-like cave, something is immediately apparent. This area has been completely carved out of solid rock, and rather masterfully, at that. A line of Dwarven runes are eligible still as you descend into the dark, eventually coming out into a wide-open room, perfectly geometrical.

The room itself, is entirely visible with the aid of a torch, and a single pillar holds the roof up in the center. The floor has about a quarter inch of water on it, possibly from earlier rains, but seems to both be flowing into the room and out via pre-made systems. The water in this room is not deep enough to hamper half-speed stealth checks, but will hamper any that are attempted at full speed.

Various weapons line the floor in here, namely a rather lengthy, exotic-looking hammer with a furious golden dwarf head on the side. It is no doubt masterwork. Just as well, there are 3 masterwork swords of various lengths on the nearby wall, 1 short, and 2 long.

The tunnel prior was not very long, and was merely 30 feet deep, but there's a bit of a smokey haze in the air, most likely from the nearby furnace mentioned prior. It's enough to make it hard to breathe, but, with no ill-effects, though it isn't possible to see longer than 80 feet in it. The dungeon isn't even 80 feet wide, excluding this room.

Through the door on the far side, is another tunnel, and a deep, burning red color permeates the smoke as it dances in the distance. The hazy smoke slowly pours through that tunnel. It's most definitely the furnace room. In the corner from that perspective, however, is a quaint glimmer of gold and silver.

Bromen:
Checking the skeleton for items of value ends up being pointless. Aside from that fact that you know it's a rather charred, Dwarven skeleton (especially the head.) there's nothing of significant worth, or any worth at all on it. It's merely a skeleton.

This. This is a fine Dwarven forging area, no doubt about it. People back in your old living arrangements that happened to be happy with a hammer would drool at the mere sight of this place, including the watery room it opened out to.

Indeed, the watery room is, in fact, a cooling room, a place where extremely busy, skilled Artisans simply threw their weapons to cool after working on them. Interestingly enough, the water isn't as high as it should be. It should be at least a foot higher.

The hammer on the ground is a Gold plated Masterwork Dwarven Longhammer. It's a weapon with reach, and is as painful as it is expensive to sell.

The runes on the way down here, however, read something pretty simple. "Forge of Arcus and Radaddon, makers of the Hammer of the Night."

The smoke in the area is no doubt from a lack of ventilation, but you figure that the place is made so astonishingly well, it was done by one of the newer arrivals.

Bannon:
The Dwarven runes on the way down read: "Forge of Arcus and Rabaddon, makers of the Hammer of the Night." Other than that, there's not much about the tunnel.

However, in the respect of magic, you do find something of moderate interest in the tunnel. A weak aura of abjuration. It's the only aura in the stairs, actually.

Interestingly enough, something of else makes a note. A small glowing rune is on the floor, an Arcane Mark, is beneath the water at the end of the hallway. It's a glowing red symbol with various wispy symbols with a hat on an anvil.

In regards to dragon dens, however, neither of these things have anything to do with them. Dragon dens depend entirely on the dragon in question. They could be laiden with traps, unguarded at all, or marvelously decorated. Most are well-hidden, regardless, and they tend to be unfathomably greedy about the hoards which most people hunt them for. In their dens, dragons are most often asleep as well, but very few ever leave their dens unprotected.

Dragon dens are usually treasure troves of magical items.

Roman:
Nothing in the tunnel particularly stands out as strange, however, the water in the room seems awfully low by comparison to how it usually is. The water left a damp impression on the wall about a foot higher, indicating the water must not be running as strong as it used to. Strange.


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

As Bromen comes out of the tunnel into the room he draws his shoulders back, he stand a little straighter, and his head turns from side to side as he tries to take in all the sights at once. He slowly nods his head.

"Definitely the place. Forge of Arcus and Radaddon, one of the finest t'see in all Hazrit. Many a dwarven smith would give anythin' to call such a place their own." His voice is pitched low but it is easy to hear the excitement as he moves across the small room toward the long-hafted hammer.

He picks it up slowly, almost reverently, carefully running his hand along the carved face, his fingers greedy to feel every detail of the etching. His attention is briefly pulled away from the weapon as he looks at the chamber wall. "Arcus would smith at such a pace that water barrels would slow him down. The water here would be deeper so the whole place could cool pieces for 'im." Bromen gestures to a faint watermark on the stone wall about a foot higher than the current depth. It is a casual gesture as he is already testing the weight of the longhammer with some tentative swings.

"Guessin' this smoke is new - no way his forge wouldn't have better vents to keep the haze out of his workspace. Must be the new guest messin' up the place....."

The 'glimmer' should be obvious but he will try using the cursed ring again to see what he can learn about the place. Also, does he know anything about Arcus's partner, their relationship, etc?
Knowledge(History): 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19


Bromen:
While uncertain of the intricacies of the relationship, you're aware that if Arcus was the brawn, Rabaddon was the magic. He was/is a Dwarven Sorcerer that took well to creating magical weapons that Arcus had already crafted. Arcus would make the base weapon, and Rabaddon would put his spark into it. It's uncertain what exactly happened between the 2.

No one's been able to figure out what happened with the 2 of them since they both disappeared. It would seem they both came here, judging from the runes. Too bad Arcus is dead.

Oh wait, you can just ask him later. Haha.


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

Bannon, learning from his previous encounter with cursed artifacts tried to hail Hana over, whom was the best suited member for stealth.

Pointing towards the end of the hallway, he speaks slowly and steady.

"Over there...beneath the water is a rune. No telling if its trapped or a sign, Also, I'm detecting a faint aura of abjuration near the stairwell - but...thought I should let you know."

Speaking barely louder than a whisper, Bannon's mind vocalizes the terrors that race his mind.

"No..no..no...this isn't right. Should a Wyrmling take residence here..we should either encounter a trap or enter one...no dragonkin would allow something to just waltz in..."

I want to spellcraft both the rune and the abjuration aura.
Rune: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Abjuration Aura: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Bannon:
The rune itself is just that, an Arcane Mark. It's more of an emblem than of any magical importance. More importantly, offcenter of the rune and cast by someone entirely different, the energies akin to an "Alarm" spell rear their ugly heads. Whoever cast the Abjuration here, they most definitely know you're here now.

Alarm is a nifty spell that can have plenty of options. In this one's case, it seems to have been a mind-based alarm, that's assuming it went off. The parameters on them are unknown, and are known only to the caster.


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

"!" was all that Bannon managed to do before realizing it was too late.

Quickly grabbing the attention of his nearest allies.

"Remember how I didn't say that this didn't felt right? An alarm was triggered. Perhaps a mental alarm, something silent. But...be ready.." said the Wizard as he called to mind magics that flowed through him earlier.

"Alright you fool, keep alert. The last terror that ended your life was an unseen demon. No telling what may come through these halls, but returning to the Nexus isn't an option...until this mission is accomplished."

Readying Protective Ward, +1 Deflection AC, 10ft Radius, 6 / 7 uses left.


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

Tera keeps her movements slow and deliberate, her eyes trying to pierce the haze in the place. In her right hand she holds her sword, in the left, a round shield.

"Perhaps we should take anything we find back with us. It does belong to Arcus, right?"


hp 28/28, grit 2/3 Male Human Gunslinger 1 / Fighter 2

"A silent alarm? That's just wonderful!" Roman points the gun to the tunnel on the opposite end of the room and takes cover behind the holding pillar.

Ready a pistol attack against anything that comes out

"So now what? If that lizard or whatever is here knows we got in, do we wait ofr it to come and burn us to a crisp?" he asks the others "I really don't wanna go into another tunnel if on the other end something horrible is waiting for me - there's being brave, and then there's just being plain stupid."


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

The situation was quickly going out of hand, as Roman took cover with his weapons drawn and anger rising.

"Wait - just wait for a moment. We triggered an alarm, but we DON'T know if the Wyrmling has been summoned. Does anyone here have heightened senses...or supernatural tracking abilities. I can't imagine how hard it would be not to smell a dragon when there's so much stuff lying around with its scent." said Bannon as he posed the question to the group.

"Uh, several feet into a cavern and my allies are losing it. Another reason why I worked alone as an abjurer."


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

"I can see in the dark, but not through smoke."

Tera looks around and sighs.

"We need to act together. If an alarm was triggered, we would be fools to assume it didn't warn the dragon. I can take a fair amount of punishment, So I'll go first. If I say run, you run and don't look back, understood."

Tera's eyes become harder, a new facet of her personality revealing itself to the others as she begins to take command.


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

How in the hells did that fool live t'get so old?

Bromen quickly leans the longhammer against the wall near the exit, ready to be grabbed on the way out if they have to run.

He gives Tera a nod and sets himself on her left with the chain of his dorn played out to strike at a distance. That hammer's comin' with me but if we're facin' a wyrm I'll stick to what Im best at.

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

Hana blithely draws an arrow and nocks it on the bow. "After you, dear. "

Keeping a quick eye out on the scenery, she waits for Tera to progress, and then takes up the rear guard.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Thanks, dice roller. You too.


With the constant conversation of the new locals; you, and the threat of an alarm, no one should be surprised when a very, very small scaled creature turns the corner, and casts a glance down the hallway back at you. It would seem that it turned the corner fully expecting other company, hence the reason that it stops walking forward at one point.

The beast is no longer than 3 feet, and is ironically shorter than the pseudodragon in the nexus. The wyrmling's wingspan is no longer than 7 feet, and, with the light shining on it, it actually seems fairly injured.

Casting a glance down the hallway, it immediately hisses and backs up, with it's wings opened wide. A curious fact, of course, one which is rather easy to notice, is that the creature's left wing has been both broken and punctured.

In a rustic, yet angry tone, the beast manages to blurt out a warning.

Draconic:
You're not Miralda!

Flames slowly churn around it's mouth, though sparks, really, as it backs up into the hallway, obviously ready to breathe fire and brimstone on the first person to come down the hallway. Through the flames it garbles another message.

Draconic:
Don't come any farther! State your business!

The sound is rather raspy, and you all could have sworn that it said that struggled to get a portion of that out. It would seem that the previous dragon-lady was correct in saying that this thing was righteously injured.

Not rolling initiative yet, but if any of you engage combat, I'll roll shortly after you do. Just make sure to roll initiative if you want to start fighting him. He's currently unfriendly, and has partial concealment where he's looking around the side of the wall at the end of the hallway, though the flame's are pretty obvious. Fire-breathing is basic knowledge, so everyone's aware of that.
Especially Bromen


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

The site of this thing acting like it owns Arcus's forge is almost enough to make Bromen attack the beast without thinking. His grip tightens on his weapon as his nose fills with the stench of charred flesh. His own charred flesh.

A memory, a delusion, nothing more....but enough to make him stay his hand for a moment. The dwarf takes a slow steadying breath.

"So you gonna try talking to this too, wizard? Or can we let Hana do it right the first time instead?"


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

Tera had been expecting something...bigger. She wasn't expecting something smaller than the dragon in the Nexus, nor was she expecting it to be injured.

A moment of doubt crept into her mind. Should she heal him? Should she attack?

She lowers her sword, but keeps her shield at the ready.

"ພວກເຮົາມີມາໄດ້ກໍກໍາລັງຊອກຫາເຄື່ອງມືສ່ວນບາງຢ່າງສໍາລັບການມີເພື່ອນຄົນຫນຶ່ງ. ໂດຍບໍ່ມີການ ເລືອດຫຼົ່ນລົງ, ຖ້າຫາກວ່າທີ່ເປັນໄປໄດ້."

Draconic:
We have come seeking some tools for a friend. Without bloodshed if possible.

"ບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງສາດສະຫນາ ທີ່ດີ. ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າອາດຈະປິ່ນປົວບາດແຜຂອງທ່ານ?"

Draconic:
Perhaps you will allow me to present a show of good faith. May I heal your wounds?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Praise Iomedae! I managed not to stutter that time!

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

Hana looks confused. "Seems I'm out of my depth. Draconic isn't my language, but by the father's hand that sounded persuasive."


With it's head hung low, it approaches the group, fire still on it's breath. Slowly through the hallway, it walks, carefully finding the place for it's hands.

The first thing the lot of you notice now that it's in rather wonderful lighting is that this dragon is a mut. Indeed, it has both red and green scales, though those of you with limited arcane knowledge could hardly fathom how that works.

Speaking of his scales, the dragon is missing quite a few, likely from it's prior engagement.

"ພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງອ ະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເ Abomination ຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງສາດສະຫນາ ທີ່ດີ ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າອາດຈະປິ່ນປົວບາດແຜຂອງທ່ານບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະ ແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງສາດສະຫນາ ທີ່ດີ. ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າອາດຈະປິ່ນປົວບາດແຜຂອງທ່ານ"

Draconic:

"If only you could be trusted to be so kind... You're the first visitors that have been here besides that... abomination... in some time. Should you wish to make good on your request, I would gladly accept, though no one comes to a dragon's den. I ask you, tell your allies to still their weapons, and explain your purpose..."

The dragon's sentence is lengthy as it slowly approaches, ending his waltz at the middle of the hallway, uttering the words through a burning breathe. It spits as the word "Abomination" leaves its rustic lips in common.


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

"Lower your weapons, and we might get out of this without causing a fight."

Tera sheathes her sword and stows her shield. She takes off her gauntlets and hands them to Bromen to hang on to.

"ພວກເຮົາໄດ້ຮັບການສົ່ງໂດຍຫມູ່ກັບສະຖານທີ່ນີ້. ມີເຄື່ອງມືບາງຢ່າງທີ່ນີ້ວ່າຢາກໄດ້ມາເປັນ. ດັ່ງນັ້ນພວກເຮົາມາ."

Draconic:
We were sent by a friend to this place. There are some tools here that he wished to have retrieved. so we came.

As she speaks, she moves closer, and kneels. Her eyes close as she reaches out towards the wyrmling.

Laying on hands, assuming he doesn't try to munch said hands.

"אין די נאָמען פון די שיינינג קרוסאַדער, זייַן געהיילט."

Celestial:
In the name of the Shining Crusader, be healed.

Lay on Hands: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

This is a DWARF cave, beastie, I'll be damned if I.......

His common sense somehow wins over his righteous anger (or is he imagining the smell of charred flesh again?) and he takes a hand off his dorn to take the gauntlets Tera offers him. He stows his weapon, making sure with a quick glance that his throwing hammer is where he can reach it on his belt in case he needs to act quickly to cover her.

Hope ye know what yer doin'.


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

The wizard was flabbergasted at what had just transpired.

"By the cardinal elements, there seems to be a dialogue between the two!!"

Bannon had did he best to remain calm and collected. Alot of what appeared before him seemed like the makings of a bard's tale.

A stalwart paladin conversing with a mere pup of a horrible beast.

But, not wishing it to end so abruptly, Bannon coaxed Tera on.

"Keep at it fair knight. Appears you've made a connection! Ah-Ha!"


hp 28/28, grit 2/3 Male Human Gunslinger 1 / Fighter 2

Roman tries his hardest to believe the negotiation between the paladin and the dragon will end with no blood spilled... but he really can't.
He tries to keep the holding pillar between himself and the wyrmling at all times, circling around, letting just his head pop out. And when asked to put down his weapons, he just slides his arm to his side, without holstering the gun.

Roman will keep as low a profile as possible. If needed, here’s the checks:
stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
sleight of hand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


As everyone stands aloof, yet on high alert, the sound of bone snapping back into place is met with a wince, though the fire in the dragon's mouth seems to die down as it stretches out it's healed wing. Some scales also managed to grow back, as well.

"ພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະ... ເຫນີໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເ"

A tiny finger taps to it's chin as it turns to walk back to the forge's workings.

"ພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີໃ ຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງອ ະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້ ຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງສາດສະຫນາ ທີ່ດີ ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າອາດຈະປິ່ນປົວບາດແຜຂອງທ່ານບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະ " he pauses, and looks back. "ທີ່ດີ ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າອາດຈະປິ່ນປົວບາດແຜຂອງທ່ານບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່"

As the creature enters it's area, no doubt the company in tow on high alert for traps and machinations of the like, there a few things of note. The forge is most certainly still in working condition, and seems to have even been tended by the very creature here, or maybe someone else. Regardless, someone has certainly been using it.

In the corner of the room, all that glitters is in fact gold. No shortage of bounty there. There's a rather large mound of gold pieces, and, surprisingly enough, books. Various different kinds of books, at that. There's no telling what might be under the mound, however, but as prying eyes look toward it, a shot of fire passes over it as a bit of a warning, followed by a glare.

"ພື່ອສະແດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີໃ ຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າເພື່ອສະແ ດງໃຫ້ເຫັນການນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງອ ະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະບາງທີທ່ານຈະໄດ້ອະນຸຍາດໃຫ້ຂ້າພະເຈົ້ ຫັນກາ ນນໍາສະເຫນີຂອງສາດສະຫນ!!"

The forge is setup with what appear to be 3 stations. A giant furnace is up some very short stairs that have been covered in the water from earlier. It would seem that the water flows from in here as well, down and out that way to the opening room. Another section has a massive anvil that glitters when the torch's light strikes it. The final station has spectacular, sharp, yet sturdy etching utensils.

Draconic:
"Ah yes, divine healing... You say you've come for tools?"

"I believe we may be able to strike a deal, provided the rest of your entourage can contain it's bloodlust. I know how the dwarves treat my kind, let alone a mut like myself... it truly is the worst of both worlds, but I believe I'm doing just fine to be by my lonesome in this chaotic situation.

Oh and inform the man with that firestick that he couldn't hide from a blind Yetur."

"I would advise you stay away from my horde! No amount of generosity from you're healing hands will save you from my wrath if they take so much as 1 thing they aren't allowed!"

Bannon:
Perception Check on Horde: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Knowledge: Arcane: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
One thing you manage to get a glance at involving the horde before the spittle of fire shoots out from the small wyrmling is a book, off to the side of the horde itself with a gem inlaid in the top of it. It is without a doubt a spellbook of sorts. It seems to've had claw marks invade it, however, so the dragon may have taken a gander.

Bromen:

Perception Check on Horde: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
You notice, without a single doubt, that in that horde is not a single gem. Dragons of local are practically known and hunted for the giant jewels they manage to collect, and even a youngling should have one, at the very least. You've heard stories of them, even, and that they're practically the cherry on top of the horde every time. Though there's a slim chance one could be buried under the coins. You're not entirely sure how much all of that coin would even out to in hard money, however.

Looking away from that, you see Arcus's absolutely astounding setup. The Anvil is made from fine metal itself, and the tools he'd mentioned are all within sight. The Hammer on the Anvil, the Etching tools, they're all visible, and insufferably valuable to look at. Though, one tool is missing, from the looks of it, but that's merely a pipe with which to blow into the coals of the furnace. Which is shut.

Tera:
Perception on Horde: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18 Aside from the gold and other books, in the horde, though you only get a glance before the dragon sets it's facts straight were quite a few things of interest! Even though you only managed to shoot a glance, off to the side of the horde were 3 books in particular, a set, of course, with golden string around them. The symbols, in order, on the sides of the books, revealed "Apsu" "Dahak" and "Tiamat." They've been plenty clawed, however, so the dragon has likely looked into them.

Hana:
Perception Check on Horde: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Knowledge: Arcane: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
While you no doubt take a look at the horde in question, you notice quite a few things. A wand of sorts is jutting out of the lower left side, and a spellbook with a inset gem in the front cover is off to the side. As far as other magical objects go, you can't seem to notice anything else. There's a lot of surface area on that horde, though...

Roman:
Perception Check on Horde: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Craft: Alchemy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Walking in at Tera's gesture to come by, the dragon having told her something as it looked at you hiding behind the pillar, you're surprised by the cumbersome size of the horde and room itself. While you can't notice anything of particular use to you in the horde, you decide to check and see if there's anything involving alchemy in the room itself. You unfortunately come up short, however, as nothing in here seems even slightly usable. That is, that you can see.


M Dwarf Fighter 6 / inquisitor 3 | HP 88/88 | AC:23, T:15, F:19 | CMD:25, CMB:+11 | Save (F+11, R+7, W+6) | Init:+6 | Perc: +13 , DV 60'

Bromen walks along with the group, with each step his thoughts bounce between the awe of being in this place and the indignation of its fate as this creature's lair. He cannot help but pause in the middle of the wyrm's raspy dialogue.

"Kā mēs izturamies pret savu veidu?

Dwarven:
"How we treat YOUR kind?"

He catches himself, wondering if the beast speaks any tongue other than its own.
Sense Motive (untrained): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 to see if the dragon reacts to what was said in dwarven.

If the dragon doesn't seem to understand:

Seeing an opportunity to keep the group informed, Bromen mumbles in dwarven while Tera continues to talk to the creature

"Kaut kas nav labi - pat viena šī mazā būtu dārgakmeņi šajā bars."

Dwarven:
"Something isn't right - even one this small should have gems in that horde."


Bromen:
The dragon does, in fact, not react to the dwarven tongue, or at the least he's just ignoring you. It's kind of hard to read such a young one's expression, considering he doesn't have the usual means. Do dragons even smile? You're not sure.

Bromen doesn't believe the dragon understands him and says his dwarven.

Sczarni

Female Kitsune Bard 3; AC 17, 13 touch 14 flat-footed; HP 21/21, Fort +2, Ref +6, Will +4; +5 Initiative, +6 Perception

With a nod, Hana follows. She seems to understand the situation, but does not speak, looking over the glittering gold with amused satisfaction.

Bluff to fool others into thinking I know what's going on: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Sense Motive to try to figure out what's going on: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

With a cough, she looks to Tera. "Yes, this is all fine and good but what exactly does this mean?"

She didn't expect a paladin to make a deal with a dragon. Perhaps it was amicably agreeing to a sort of dueling parameter?


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

Bannon noticed the odd book that rested upon the treasure horde and tried to make little care about it. Secretly, he felt that the wyrmling has a peculiar attachment with the book and therefore may defend it with a knight's vigilance.

Still, it was something to consider worthy of trade - even if meant dealing with probable doom.

One had weigh his options.

Joining in Fearn, Bannon assumed that poking around in Aklo couldn't hurt.

'r balogöthh chaun 'r dywyllwch'th nog r'kneth?"

Aklo:
"Are you savvy with Aklo, the tongue of the tapestry?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Human Arcanist 3/Inquisitor 1 | Hero Points: 1/3 | HP: 19/19, NL: 0 | AC 14/13/11, Cold Resistance 1 | F+4 R +5 W+8 | Per: +10 | Init: +3 | Bolts: 4, Arrows: 14, Shocking Grasp: 21, Silent Image: 5, Magic Missile: 15
Spells and Abilities:
Arcanist Spells - 1st: 1/5 | Inquisitor Spells - 1st: 1/2 | Arcane Reservoir: 4/6, Judgments: 1/1

"Take a coin from his horde and I have to treat burns. He also says that Roman can't hide from a blind Yetur, so please put your weapon away."

A flicker of annoyance crosses Tera's face when she relays what the dragon had told her about Roman.

"ກະລຸນາໃຫ້ອະໄພຜູກພັນຂອງຂ້າພະເຈົ້າ. ຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າ. ຂ້າພະເຈົ້າອາດຈະຮ້ອງຂໍໃຫ້ສິ່ງທີ່ທ່ານຕ້ອງການຂອງພວກເຮົາ?"

Draconic:
Please forgive my allies. Their desire to learn often conquers their caution. May I ask what you wish of us?

Her tone is apologetic as she address the dragon once more.

I apologize, if I'm stepping on toes here, but you can probably get her back for it once we're out of the dragon's den.


As the dragon jumps up onto the top of the burning furnace and happily wraps upon it, he continues to speak, despite plenty of questions.

"ຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົຄວາມປາຖ ະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອ ງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເ ຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າ"

Draconic:
"Simply put, you've shown generosity, and out of all of my visitors, you're the first to do that. I've had to learn everything on my own because my father and mother abandoned me, so I've learned to appreciate this sort of thing."

Placing yet another claw to his chin, he scratches quizzically.

"ຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົຄວາມປາຖ ະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອ ງເຂົາເຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັງຂອງເຂົາເຈົ້າຄວາມປາຖະຫນາຂອງເຂົາເ ຈົ້າທີ່ຈະຮຽນຮູ້ມັກຈະເອົາຊະນະລະມັດລະວັ"

Draconic:
"While I do appreciate this, consider my thanks for healing the act of not roasting some of you. Perhaps, as thanks, we could propose a trade? The tools you want are... shiny. I'm rather inclined to keep them."

Hana Miyahrara:
The scene unfolding infront of you is both strange and interesting, and if you didn't know better, you'd think that they were both trying to come to a touchy agreement.


Male Human Wizard 3, +5 Initiative, +6 Perception, AC 11 / Touch AC 11 / Flat Footed AC10, Saves F+2/ R +w / W +6 HP:19/19

Shooting a darting glance to the paladin, Bannon's brow began to sweat.

"Fascinating...it is indeed true that even at a young age dragons are quite possessive about their loot. Duly noted.

"What did it say? Does the dragon have a name?" asked the wizard.

351 to 400 of 558 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "A Dirge for the Future" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.