DM waz up's tale of the adventurer (Inactive)

Game Master william Nightmoon

Astril, the land of the greats. it is the year 364 in the second era. the gods have just finished the ten-thousands war, a conflict that shook the prime material plane and caused the destruction of several lesser planes.
you are a farmer, a mercenary, a student, or perhaps just an unfortunate slave. things turn to your favor, or out of it, and you are sent on a journey to discover your fate!


251 to 300 of 621 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"Goldoth, you're going the wrong way!" Zimul tries to tackle the orc as he runs past and point him up the rope.

trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Hopping from foot to foot, the scared little goblin is panicking.

Oh geez! What? Who? How? What?

Rippit! Rippit? Rippit? Rippit?

Sovereign Court

game master

@Zimul, you feel the presence of a haunt, a spirit who is traped with unfinished business. Usually they have a weakness of some kind. Some are fooled by invisibility while others are only activated by touch. Although most cannot form, many cause horrible problems. This one seems to instill murderous thoughts into those who enter it's area. The unholy symbols seem to be holding it back... however each of those who attacked entered to dim light... it seems this haunt is weak to light...

@goldoth, you dash into the darkness, and stampede the kobold waiting 30' down the hall. The voices are no longer in your head, however that kobold doesn't look too happy to see you. It glows dimly. Owch! You brute! How dare you!


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

Zimul quickly casts light on his armour. "I think it's safe to proceed as long as you stay within the 20 ft radius of my light. We'll figure out how to get rid of this spirit later. We need to get to Goldolth!"

He waits for the party to get within his 20 ft light before he proceeds to find Golddoth.


Medium Male Humanoid (Orc) | Fighter 2 | Theme Song

GM Only:
Identify as hostile
roll + ability + trait + hangover
Sense Motive: 1d20 - 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 3 - 2 - 2 = -6
It's a friend!

Goldoth stops in front of the kobold, and then falls to his knees and envelopes it in an embrace,

Grapple
roll + ability + base
Combat Maneuver (Grapple): 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27

clutching the kobold like a doll as he begins to sob uncontrollably. I'm assuming he's unarmed and so won't get an AoO, but that wouldn't factor into Goldoth's decision.

Sovereign Court

game master

The group passes unhindered in Zimul's light.

The kobold in Goldoth's grasp gasps out as its lungs are squeezed of all their air. The kobold can barely talk, but manages to say something in orcish

Orc:
"your crushing me! I surrender! Please just let me go! "


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

With a little coaching (and a reminder that he will be alone),
Tindertwig climbs back down the cliff.
He smiles weakly at the group.
He then stays almost under Zimul's legs as they follow after Goldoth.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

Gyro wont fall prone i believe. He is like a character on 0. Staggered. Busy day. Will reply properly when i get chance

-Posted with Wayfinder


Medium Male Humanoid (Orc) | Fighter 2 | Theme Song

I dunno if Gyro falls prone, but he's definitely inert, not staggered, below 0 HP. And poor Goldoth doesn't know the difference between inert constructs and dead constructs.

Goldoth doesn't seem to hear whatever the kobold said, but he seems to have calmed down a bit, and stops squeezing the kobold so tightly.

Maintain Grapple
roll + ability + base + circumstance
Combat Maneuver (Grapple): 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 + 4 = 26
Going to assume that's successful.

Goldoth stands, but seems to have forgotten to set the kobold down. Holding the kobold under one arm while wiping tears and snot from his face with the other, he turns and heads back toward the others. I don't believe he made it very far before running into the kobold, so I assume he can, at the very least, see the approaching light?


Male Elf Bard 1

Alitas continues peering down from his limited view at the top of the cliff.

"Everything is still looking good up here. Everything alright down there? I heard some noises. Scream once if you're fine, twice if you are in unspeakable agony."


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

Meg opens his mouth to scream, notices Goldoth in the approaching light and closes his mouth again.

"I don't know if that is an effective system for communication, funny one, we will have to try it out later. Good Mr. Orc you seemed to have captured our prey."

Meg walks over and looks at the kobold, "Do tell us what you are doing down here and why you are killing the villagers above?" Meg will say this in common, orc and goblin

Sovereign Court

game master

The kobold looks at Meg. A confused look on its face. Kill? it says in common. We's not kill any villagers. Master tolds us to take them to him... we's no kill anyone's....except stupid intruders... the kobold squirms under Goldoth's arms... but it doesn't seem to be doing well on escaping. It seems frustrated...

Living construct rules:

Living Construct Subtype: A living construct is a new
subtype of construct, a created being given sentience and free
will through powerful and complex creation enchantments.
Living constructs combine aspects of both constructs and
living creatures, as detailed below.
Features: A living construct derives its Hit Dice, base
attack bonus progression, saving throws, and skill points
from the class it selects.
Traits: A living construct possesses the following traits
(unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
—Unlike other constructs, a living construct has a Consti-
tution score. A living construct does not gain bonus hit points
by size but gains (or loses) bonus hit points through a Consti-
tution bonus (or penalty) as with other living creatures.
—Unlike other constructs, a living construct does not
have low-light vision or darkvision.
—Unlike other constructs, a living construct is not
immune to mind-infl uencing effects.
—Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, disease,
nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, and energy drain.
—A living construct cannot heal damage naturally.
—Unlike other constructs, living constructs are subject
to critical hits, effects requiring a Fort save, death from mas-
sive damage, nonlethal damage, stunning, ability damage,
ability drain, and death effects or necromancy effects.
—Unlike other constructs, a living construct can use the
run action.
—Living constructs can be affected by spells that target
living creatures as well as by those that target constructs.
Damage dealt to a living construct can be healed by a cure
light wounds spell or a repair light damage spell, for example,
and a living construct is vulnerable to a harm spell. How-
ever, spells from the healing subschool provide only half
effect to a living construct.
A living construct responds slightly differently from
other living creatures when reduced to 0 hit points. A
living construct with 0 hit points is disabled, just like a
living creature. He can only take a single move action or
standard action in each round, but strenuous activity does
not risk further injury. When his hit points are less than
0 and greater than –10, a living construct is inert. He is
unconscious and helpless, and he cannot perform any
actions. However, an inert living construct does not lose
additional hit points unless more damage is dealt to him, as
with a living creature that is stable.

—Can be raised or resurrected.
—Does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe, but can still ben-
efi t from the effects of consumable spells and magic items
such as heroes’ feast and potions.
—Does not need to sleep, but must rest for 8 hours before
preparing spells.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

"Take us to your leader?" Meg looks around at those gathered around.


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig seems to have perked up a bit as the big orc comes within his darkvision; carrying a struggling kobold.

Hehe!

Rippit!, comes the agreeing croak.

Sovereign Court

game master

The kobold growls at Meg. I don't knows where he's is! We's been waiting for three dayses! He no show up! We's afraid he might be angry... we stay away when he's angry.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

"Interesting, lets take him up to the Lt. and have him questioned?


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

Zimul sends a pulse of healing energies through the group.

Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5

All but Gyro heal that much, for Goldoth, remember lethal and non lethal is healed at same time.

"Yes, we should." Zimul picks up Goldoth's axe, the knocked-out kobold and the silk rope, as well as his piton on the way to town.

Sovereign Court

game master

As you are heading trough town, a pair of gaurds and a priest come over to help. The preist sees gyro, although he isn't sure how well he could help he casts a healing spell on him. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 putting gyro at 0, bringing him back online.

The preist gives you a potion and tells you it will help gyro Potion of repair moderate damage.


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig walks up to Zimul. He hold out his small (dirty) hand.

Wees likes yous. Tanks!

Rippit., comes the agreement from Dirtbag.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

His purple eyes flicker back on. As he starts to look around
"Ah. Appologies. Seems i was... unresponsive"

actually. Im on 3hp. I have DR3 ;)

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig and Dirtbag begin skipping around Gyro when he wakes up.


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"I didn't know that would work.Forgive me for not thinking of it earlier."Zimul touches Gyro.

Convert magic weapon into CLW

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Heal half.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

Meg looks over Gyro " I didn't know that regular healing worked for machines, very interesting"

He then pulls out a little note book and jots this down.

Sovereign Court

game master

Lt. Kyle approaches. "I had heard that you had emerged from the house wounded, are you alright?" he asks you.
once he makes sure that the kobold is restrained, he lets you know: "The Alchemist is here, she wants to speak with you. don't know why, perhaps it's the warforged..."

Lt. Kyle leads you to the town barracks, a long building next to the town hall. He leads you through to a room in the back. sitting in the room is a catfolk woman in some thick clothes. she has a scarf on and her belt is covered in vials. when she sees you she jumps up and almost explodes with joy. she quickly rushes over to Gyro. "oh my, how is this accomplished? rather than pistons and gears, the wood acts like muscle... Oh! sorry i got over enthusiastic, I'm Silva. I was requested for my knowledge on Rare and Exotic Chemicals... anything you would like to know about my findings?"


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"Yes, we have two prisoners here, 1 conscious, one not. See what information you can get out of them, especially on their leader. One we failed to capture said something about a being called Thoon before he blew up."Zimul furrows his eyebrows. "Never heard of anything about a Thoon myself."

"Gyro, could you make our big green friend a sap? I don't think he wants to kill anyone. That way he won't need to hold back." Zimul suggests to Gyro.

"Silva, do you know anything about a being called Thoon?" Zimul asks.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

Meg eyes the potions and other oddities that she has with glee, keeping his hands tight at his side.

"Ma'am I was wondering if you could teach me a few of your formulas if you have the time? Also what Zim said about this being called Thoon, could be some sort of demon or devil but not really my area."

Sovereign Court

game master

Silva huffs. "I'm not here to interrogate kobolds, but thoon... she thinks for a momment, as if thinking what to say. sounds familiar, a powerful kobold leader perhaps? As for the Formulas, I don't have my book with me right now, perhaps if you come over to my Room later...


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

When no one's looking (or is) Tindertwig is seen making funny faces at the kobold captives.

Dirtbag is encouraging him.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

when healing is halved. Round up or down?

The wood and other elements of his body groan and strain as they slowly stretch and twist back into position. He follows them to the alchemist

"Greetings. And do not worry. I often get that reaction. If you wish, you can study my body later. I too like the art of how things work. So it would be a pleasure to work with you"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Elf Bard 1

"I think I've actually heard the name Thoon before. Must of been in some book or something. The name is somehow connected to Abberations. Which personally would incline me to stay far away from anyone shouting about it."


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 19

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

game master

All numbers usually round down in pathfinder. Half damage with weapons is rounded down, half ability mod is rounded down, etc.

The alchemist shrugs at Alitas's comment, as if brushing it away. at any rate the quintessence I found in the body of the woman intrigues me greatly. Silva holds up a vial, inside is a radioactive green liquid. What I can say about this stuff is little, the liquid is often used in non-magical methods of creating intelligence in constructs... although most people don't know how to do that. Ever since the God wars much knowledge has been lost... she smiles at Gyro and sets the vial down. some say this stuff is used in the creation of warforged, but alas we don't know for the art that made you was lost with the rest.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

"It would be great to see one of my kind again. We are far too few." a hint of sadness in his voice. He quickly composes himself before he turns back to the feline alchemist
"You seem very adept at your craft. Would you mind if I get a time with you alone to discuss matters more thoroughly? It seems like most of my new friends are not as inclined into sciences like myself."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

also. 7/14 HP. Thats okay. Will do a self heal over night =^^=

-Posted with Wayfinder


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

"Very interesting theory, I was never brought up with War Forged, Gyro your the first non-inert or destroyed or well in pieces War Forged I have seen. I would like to learn more about these liquids you have discovered."

Meg walks over to Gyro and looks at the parts of him. "I would be interested to learn more about how you work and mechanical things as you say we don't know enough. That is if you will teach me."


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

"I will be happy to teach you. But please, the older kids have made enough jokes about me touching myself to feel better" he laughs

-Posted with Wayfinder


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"Sorry, was talking to the Lieutenant about the interrogation of kobolds. Do you know any ruins nearby that may have remains from the god war? Also what do you know about John, a farmer who lives just down the southern road, Harly, an elf merchant who works in the market selling herbs and spices, and Tomas aho is the guard captain's son. They've gone missing lately ans we've volunteered to help find them."

Sovereign Court

game master

the alchemist looks confused. "Tomas? i thought i saw him with the captain. didn't think much about it, but now that you mention it the captain was acing weird... but I wouldn't bother with that right now...

Silva picks the vial back up. i would like more of this for my research, quintessence is a very hard chemical to find and often extract... you see, it is rarely found in its true form of this liquid. most of the time it has to be extracted... i have a rod actually that can detect the stuff. if you can find me more of this stuff I might be able to learn more about it...

she pulls out a rod from her pack made of a strange blue metal. the rod looks as if it was crafted from flesh that was polymorphed into this metal. she holds it out to Gyro. And yes, i would like to talk with you privately. she finally turns to Zimul again. actually yes i do know of some ruins from the god's war. Although it is rumored to be the home of a dragon. Long as you don't wake the thing you should be fine though.


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"Do you mind loaning us your rod? We'll probably be going down to the tunnels in the future, maybe the kobolds may have been experimenting with that stuff..."Zimul's voice trails off.

"Anyone acting weird is not good news. Not if they can blow themselves up,like the kobold we encountered. "Zimul states flatly.

"How big is the dragon, and what colour is it?"Zimul enquires.

Zimul turns to face the group."What say you all, should we investigate the other leads, and which one?"

Voting time!Tunnels,John, Harly or Tomas?

Sovereign Court

game master

Well, from the TOP! yes, I'm giving it to you right now! please find some quintessence and bring it back to me! yes that is weird. the dragon is said to be a young green, although no-one has seen the thing in the last year so it might have left... whew! okay thanks Silva smiles, still holding the rod out...

Total Party EXP:500


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig's big ears perk up at the mention of a green dragon.

Wees be bravest hunters. Dirtbag and meesself. We track down dis green and wees take trophies!

Tindertwig proudly puffs up his little chest.

Rippit?, comes a questioning croak.


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"What breath do green dragons breathe?"Zimul enquires as he accepts the rod. "And how do you activate this?"

Sovereign Court

game master

Silva thinks for a moment. "well i belive green dragons breath an acidic gas. i wouldn't know myself, never met one and don't want to. as for the rod, all it does is augment your magic. hold it in your hand and cast the spell that lets you detect magic. you should be able to tell the difference between magic and quintessence, it'll be the stuff that glows green... at least to you. same color as this." she holds up the vial with the liquid in it. It is radioactive green. another thing, it will likely not be the liquid form you find. instead it will be as if the object itself is the quintessence. But you need not worry, unless the object is too big for you to carry. also, if it is in a living creature, the only way to extract quintessence from them is while they are alive... that should fix any problems as well.

Mysterious rolls:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

@Tindertwig:
you see a flash of silver under the Catfolk's scarf, near the back of the neck. there seems to be something there...


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig suddenly stops his puffing. He seems distracted for a moment, before walking slowly toward the catfolk.

Reaching a dirty hand to her scarf, the curious goblin pulls the scarf.

Sovereign Court

game master

Silva quickly notices the goblin and slaps his hand away, giving him a very nasty look. turning to Gyro she snarls, Why don't you control your little Gremlin here? He should be keeping his hands to himself! she seems very upset now, but the anger came from nowhere.


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig rubs his sore hand.

But der be silver shiney!, he wines.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

"Easy there Twiggy, that was very rude. Ask the nice lady, instead of just grabbing" he moves forward a bit
"My appologies, he is not use to this kind of interaction"

"Twiggy, say you're sorry."

Sovereign Court

game master

Silva growls at the goblin, almost feral. Well, I'm done here, if you want any more information come to my room at the frisky dryad, without the verimin! she then storms out of the barracks, without so much as an explanation.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

"Let me go smooth things over with her, why don't you go to the shop and work on one of your... gadgets? " he smiles down at the goblin


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

Meg watches the altercation go down between Silva and Tindertwig, he tries to see what Tindertwig does but cannot for the life of him figure out what caught the goblins eye.

After the scolding he takes Tindertwig to his side "there there little friend, lets go see what you are building today, maybe I can help you with it eh?"

251 to 300 of 621 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The story begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.