DM waz up's tale of the adventurer (Inactive)

Game Master william Nightmoon

Astril, the land of the greats. it is the year 364 in the second era. the gods have just finished the ten-thousands war, a conflict that shook the prime material plane and caused the destruction of several lesser planes.
you are a farmer, a mercenary, a student, or perhaps just an unfortunate slave. things turn to your favor, or out of it, and you are sent on a journey to discover your fate!


601 to 621 of 621 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

"I think he is down, what are you trying to do to him?" Meg runs up to Goldoth's side as the great Orc shakes the man.


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

Zimul quickly stabilizes the man then moves in to check on him.

Standard action, Cantrip - stabilize

heal check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Is he still breathing?

Sovereign Court

game master

@Zimul and Goldoth: the man is dead... and it appears he has been for a while. The silver strands in his neck are strange. They appear to be dead as well, but they also appear attached to the man's spine.

@Timdertwig: the kobolds have disappeared into a labyrinth of small tunnels. Otherwise there is a iron door in the way though the main corridor.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

"Use the rod on him, maybe he is being animated by the quinentence?"


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"Urgghh...." Zimul winces as he realizes he is touching a dead body. He uses the rod to check on the dead guy.

Sovereign Court

game master

The body itself doesn't contain any quintessence. However the silver strands are letting off a faint aura... it seems that the aura is leaking into the body, particularly the head and spine.


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"I think he was a result of some disgusting experiment..." Zimul gives a grimace. "Lets go to the iron door there. Tindertwig, if you please?" He gestures for Tindertwig to take the lead.


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

The little goblin bows toward Zimul, smiling wide.

He then approaches the iron door. He cracks his knuckles, waves his arms around, and promptly farts.

He then gets a serious look on his goblin face.
He approaches the door eyes wide, as he looks it over carefully; along with the surrounding frame and floor.

perception: 1d20 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 3 = 26

Sovereign Court

game master

The door is locked. That much is obvious. But upon further investigation Tindertwig finds an inscription:

Undercommon/Elven:

For those who wish to pass, speak the impossible question: What happens when an immovable object collides with an unstoppable force, then speak the awnser.
This can be solved two ways, a DC:20 Intelligence/Wisdom check, or by comming up with a uniqe and reasonable awnser. (Hint:superman once solved this question. But his awnser is the one you get by beating the check.)

The door has other words inscribed on it, but they appear to be in some language you can't understand.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

"There is a riddle on the door, it says "For those who wish to pass, speak the impossible question: What happens when an immovable object collides with an unstoppable force, then speak the awnser."

Meg rubs his chin as he thinks about it.

"I would say a very hard loud vibration. What say all the rest of you?"


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

Tindertwig's eyes go big with fear. The scared goblin runs back down the hall....

Bads! Bads!


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"A loud crash?" Zimul suggests.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

Meg looks at Tindertwig.

"I will never understand why you think the written language is stealing words from your head."

He will rub the toad on the Goblins head.

Sovereign Court

game master

DC:20 Wiz/Int check:

the question is a paradox, there is no awnser. Instead you must come up with a reasoning... you deside to try this out: "they give up"

The door stands resolute. Awaiting your awnser.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

Int Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Medium Male Humanoid (Orc) | Fighter 2 | Theme Song

Goldoth calms down and lays the robed body back down. He considers Megildur's riddle.

roll + ability
Intelligence: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7
Wisdom: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4
Because why not?

His face is a mixture of puzzled and frustrated.


Warforged
Vitals:
HP 25/25; AC 22, FF 21, T 11, CMB +5(+8 Sunder); CMD 17 920 vs sunder) ; F 6, R 1, W 1; Perception +7, Init +1
Skills:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Climb +4, Craft (blacksmith) +6 (+8 to repair a warforged.), Knowledge (engineering) +9, Linguistics +3, Perception +7

"They collide? One keeps moving the other does not. Not to say the moving object goes further. But it still moves. Like if i was to keep walking but stand still?" he shrugs. Riddles were not his strong point

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

game master

The door creaks as it opens. Apparently one of you was right.
The tunnel beyond is no longer stone however. It appears to be a strange organic, like the husk of a giant insect.


M Male CN Cleric (Bacchus) 3 | HP 25/25 AC: 16 (11Tch, 15Fl) | CMB: +1; CMD: 12| F:+ 5, R: +3, W: +7; | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | | Spells: 1st 4/4| Spells: 2nd 3/3 | Channels 7/7 Active conditions:

"Ewww..."Zimul grimaces.Tindertwig, we've sorted it out, you can come back now."He calls out to the goblin.


crunch:
Elf Alchemist; HP 12/12 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc +8
Per Day:
Bombs 6/6 Extract 1st 3/3

k.nature: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Meg will look around the opening of the door then down the tunnel proper, "Very interesting indeed, who is going to lead down this tunnel? Throat?"


Male Goblin & Lucky Toad Ranger [Trapper] 1 Ac 20(18 w/o shield) Hp 12/10 Init +7 Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 Perception +11(+3 traps)

The sounds of easy whistling proceeds the stretching goblin.

Wees be smartest. Yous be now cursed ed!

Rippit!, comes an agreeing croak from Dirtbag (it even appears that the toad is wagging a finger at the group as they pass to take the lead).

The little goblin begins to peer into the tunnel, looking for traps and such.

perception: 1d20 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 11 + 3 = 15

601 to 621 of 621 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The story begins! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.