GM Raltus' - Slaying Giants

Game Master Raltus

Maps l Hand outs l Lootz


3,951 to 3,988 of 3,988 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>

M Dwarf Fighter1

Dain waves to the boat and yells to get it's attention.


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

If you need it, I can make the five of you able to walk on the river to get out there.

Lanneth offers as she waits to see if the boat responds.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP36 DD+14 - Scent

Some fox noises come out of the backpack.

Lanneth:
"I'm good" in familiar speak.
Just noticed, we can talk even in fox form


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

Lanneth whispers back in an odd mew.

Yorikara:
You don’t want to walk on the river little one? Not a problem, you can always fly with me.


Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Dain yells for a bit, the night is mostly quiet but the moon is not able to be seen as the cloud cover is very thick. Eventually you can see a light move to the edge. "Aye who is over there?" A male voice calls out.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP36 DD+14 - Scent

Lanneth:
"It's the tooth fairy, and if you don't let us board quickly, you're getting rich tonight." the backpack voices.


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

Lanneth chuckles.

Should I fly over, or do we want to alert any creatures around here to where we are by shouting?


M Dwarf Fighter1

Dain and company! Can ye send a boat over?


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

William looks down at Dain. "Quite the thunderous voice you have there, dwarf."


M Dwarf Fighter1

One of my ancesters was a fellow named Beorn Divine. Had quite the voice.


"it is to dark now for a boat, you can sleep there till the morning!>" A female voice takes over you can almost hear the snear on the voice.


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

Of course she would say that. Lanneth complains loudly.

Then with a wink she continues very softly:
Who wants to scare the pants off of the impertinent child?
Can any of you move quietly? I can cast water walk on you all and distract her by setting up camp in a big light, while you sneak up on her. Then I can fly over and join you.


M Dwarf Fighter1

I am kinda sneaky


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP44 DD+14

Yorikata crawls out of the backpack and changes to human form. "Yeah, sure. You're an orc. You don't even know what real darkness is. You're just to lazy to come out!"

"I seriouslay have to ask Halgra of the Blackened Blades what she paid you for the passage. I get the feeling it was too much."


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

"Do it, Lanneth. I will help you with the fire.


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

Lanneth casts water walk on the group.

The entire party (Except Lanneth) can walk on water as if it were solid ground for the next 50 minutes.

Then she complains very loudly.
Fine! Make an old lady sleep on the ground.

She makes a big/loud show of complaining as she moves a bit down the river bank and works with William to get a fire started.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP44 DD+14

"I'm pretty sneaky, but I don't knwo if I can climb the boat." Yorikata ponders the options.

"But when we walk on water, we're at a decent height to start. But what do we do once we're on board? Sneak into our quarters? Because, I don't think Halrex is fun, when we try to scare her."


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

"You are welcome in my backpack, little one."


OK list actions and we will play this out :)


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

With the fire built, William moves to the others. "Let us walk to the boat together. Lanneth will meet us there and be with us as we traverse."


M Dwarf Fighter1

I will walk out with you, William.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP44 DD+14

Yorikata changes into fox form and sneaks over the water.
Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28

She walks around the boat, changes back and climbs aboard. She carefully looks around who is on deck.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10


Yorikata sees Halrex on the starboard side still facing out towards the shore. Some how she didn't see the clever fox at all.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP44 DD+14

Yorikata estimates the distance and how quick she could get away again, in case it turns sour. She takes a deep breath and then starts singing at the top of her lungs.
"I thought I heard the Old Man say:
Leave her, Johnny, leave her.
Tomorrow you will get your pay,
And it's time for us to leave her.

Leave her, Johnny, leave her!
Oh, leave her, Johnny, leave her!
For the voyage is long and the winds don't blow
And it's time for us to leave her..."


M Dwarf Fighter1

Ow, my ears.


M Dwarf Fighter1

Dain starts drinking ale.


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

William knows to be careful around dwarves and their ale. But, he needs the relief and takes the chance. "Oh, my...she looks better than she sounds. Could you use some company while depleting that ale, Dain. Even the gods know I could use some of that now."


M Dwarf Fighter1

I have plenty. All dwarves can call upon unlimited ale. Dain spread the love.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP44 DD+14

Perform(Sing): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

"I hate to sail on this rotten tub.
Leave her, Johnny, leave her!
No grog allowed and rotten grub.
And it's time for us to leave her."

"Pearls before swine." Yorikata thinks, as she hears her uncultured companions complaining and planning to numb themself out on ale.


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

Lanneth starts laughing softly over on the shore.


M Dwarf Fighter1

Chip the glasses and crack the plates!
Blunt the knives and bend the forks!
That's what Bilbo Baggins hates-
Smash the bottles and burn the corks!
Cut the cloth and tread on the fat!
Pour the milk on the pantry floor!


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

"Gather 'round ye lads and lasses, set ye for a while
And harken to me mournful tale about the Emerald Isle.
Let's all raise our glasses high to friends and family gone
And lift our voices in another Irish drinkin' song.
Consumption took me mother and me father got the pox
Me brother drank the whiskey 'till he wound up in a box.
Me other brother in the troubles met with his demise
Me sister has forever closed her smilin' Irish eyes.
Now everybody's died, so until our tears are dried
We'll drink and drink and drink and drink and then we'll drink some more.
We'll dance and sing and fight until the early mornin' light
Then we'll throw up, pass out, wake up and then go drinkin' once again.
Ken was killed in Kilkenny and Claire she died in Clare."


M Dwarf Fighter1

In the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines
So we sailed up to the sun
'Til we found a sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

"We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine"


M Dwarf Fighter1

Here come old flat-top, he come grooving up slowly
He got ju-ju eyeballs, he's one holy roller
He got hair down to his knees
Got to be a joker, he just do what he please.


Human Cavalier 3, Bard 1, Fighter 1 |HP 51/51| AC 22-12-21| Init +7| Perc +4| F+9, R+5, W+4 Perf 6/6

Here come ole flat-top

Clean shirt, new shoes

William slams his mug against Dain's causing both to foam up. "Ye got some bard in ye dwarf."


Healed Today:
D, W
Elf Hedge Witch 5 (HP 32/32 | AC:18 (14) | T:14 (18 vs incorporeal) | FF:16 (12) | Fort:+3 | Ref:+6 | Will:+6 | Init:+4 | Perc +10)
Spells Remaining:
1: (EPS, OM), 2: (G, VS), 3: (RoE, WW)

Lanneth has to sit down she is laughing so hard.


(Unchained Rogue - Sylvan Trickster 5) Init +4, Perc +9, AC 18/14/14 (+2vs Giants), F+3/R+8/W+2(+2 vs. Charm) HP44 DD+14

As the dwarf and the bard are drunken enough to take over the choir duty, she stops and moves to the galley. There has to be something to eat that is not of questionable origin like Ingrahild's stew.

3,951 to 3,988 of 3,988 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Slaying Giants All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.