DMD - Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Maps
Handouts


3,401 to 3,450 of 3,743 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Easily cutting down the injured man, Karmid moves out of Lia's way as she takes the wounded man away.

"A sorrowful predicament. One our Ghastly foe surely hoped we would accomplish. Lia's words come back to haunt me. We need to be mindful of this enemy: He taunts and humiliates us with our own actions!"

He then cuts down the other man who was proven to still be alive.

"Uldar? Do not take upon yourself the horror if this moment alone. You only did first what the rest of us might have done just as easily. Especially myself."

He then unties the man and asks him to speak.

"Can you explain your position goodman? Why were you tied there in the road? Were you sent as a messenger of some kind? Our enemy is fond of creating interesting ways to give us his measure."


M Halfling Arrowsong Minstrel(Bard)-4 | HP 30/30 | AC18 F15 T14 | F+3 R+8 W+6(+2 vs fear, +2 vs charm/compul) | CMD15 Spd 20' | Init+3 Percep+10 | Performances 13/14

"Wait, wait," Uldar says running up to the injured man. He touches the poor guy and feeds healing energy to him.
casting CLW on the guy
clw: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

"Our foe is cunning and adept at making us second guess ourselves." Drasven states, clearly not happy to have found themselves such a foe.

He gestures to one that no one might think about.

"Flutter to me if you will. I have some questions to ask and a boon to be plead."

He waits as he begins to help the injured farmers onto their cart/horses. I forgot if we had a cart or such...


Flutter, watching the scene before him, not commenting further, takes the opportunity to fly over to Drasven, sitting down on his shoulder pad.


Female half-elf oracle 5 NG (elf, human) Init +4; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 16, T 12, FF 14 hp 41/41 Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +6; +2 vs. enchantments, +2 trait bonus vs. charm and compulsion Immune sleep

Jili is on her way to heal the man when Uldar runs up and does the job. "I can help him ride with me. I hope. That was cruel of our enemies to do that. We must be careful not to assume they are all dead."


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

We had borrowed a wagon from the sanatorium, but I thought we left it back in Sandpoint.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

"Flutter how far can you be away from Lia? I would ask that you scout the house in front of us for any nasty surprises of the ghoul kind that lie in wait for us." he pauses.

"We are far more conspicuous then you are and I for one would be an obvious ringer for heralding our arrival. Our foe seems to know us too well and is baiting us. Traps and taunts in the form of all this bound farmers. And I'm not sure but how does one such as you see and does it work in the dark as well?"


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Ro helps with getting the men onto the horses, and the horses heading toward the farmhouse.

The wagon is back in Sandpoint.


"I have to stay relatively close to Lia. 100 feet or a bit more - but the bond weakens rapidly beyond. I can fly ahead of you, but not far enough to mask your presence. I see in melodies and hear in rainbows, but I still need more light to make sense of things than your kind."
Flutter looks towards the farmhouse: "I still believe all of those who lived there are dead. But I no longer advocate burning the whole house down. Our foes likely kept other prisoners in there just to haunt us if we did that."
Flutter takes off from Drasven, rapidly following Lia and her horse with the lightly wounded man: "Well, shall we go?"


Discord Chat

The man seems to be in quite a state of panic when he regains consciousness until you can convince him that you have not come to execute him. Luckily the healing energies he has received seem to have restored him, if not to full health, then to a state indistinguishable from it.

Once he calms down he speaks in fits and starts, still shaking from fear.

"They came at night," he mumbles, his eyes darting back and forth to make sure there are no further threats. "They grabbed me and me wife and bound me and then .." and here he begins to sob, "they killed me wife right in front of me. Ripped her guts out and ate them while she was lying there moaning. It was horrible, horrible, horrible!"


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Standing away, Karmid attempts to keep watch. Horrified by the man's ordeal.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Discord Chat

Karmid finds it hard to see anything much past 75 feet or so because of the persistent fog, but at the moment does not notice anything out of the ordinary.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Following the enigmatic butterfly, Drasven does hear the horrid tale of the man's demise.

Seeing him breakdown, Drasven pats him on the shoulder in a way of consolation.
Calm Him down, Diplomacy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
"I'm sorry for your loss goodman, we shall see that her death not go avenged. Mourn her but always remember her at her best."

"Do you remember how many of them?"


Discord Chat

Drasven calms the hysterical man with his manner and words. He blows his nose on his sleeve then nods to the dwarf.

"There was at least a dozen of them, I think, although I can't be sure. They were led by one who wasn't a farmer from around here. They is all holed up in my farm."


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

"We have a target then."


Male Human Fighter (Dragonheir Scion) 5 | HP: 49/49 | AC: 21/T 12/FF 19 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2| CMB: +9 | CMD: 21 | Scimitar: +11; 1d6+5/18-20 | Eldritch Strike

Edgar listens intently to the conversation, and keeps an eye on the mist's edge for any movement. "I am glad we at least have a target to pursue, I'm much better when I have a goal and an aim. I would make a poor detective."


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

"A target and numbers now." Drasven responds to his friends.

"Good sir, could you describe their leader if you have seen him before?" he turns back to the farmer.


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Lia turns around and shouts back:"Why are you talking out here in the fields? Lets get to the house and talk there with a cup of tea!"


Dagger:
[dice=Dagger]1d20+7[/dice]
2 Daggers:
[dice=2 Daggers]1d20+5[/dice]
damage:
[dice=damage]1d4+6[/dice][dice=sneak attack]2d8[/dice][ooc]-2 on attacks vs me 1d4 rounds
Human Knife Rogue: 4|AC:17|T:13|F:13|F/R/W: +5/+8/+3|HP:40/40|BaB:+3| Init:+6 |Perc:+9|CMB:+4|CMD:18

Matrim nods at Lia, "Tea in the house would be better. The doc has changed since I was last here.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

In an effort to avoid drama, Karmid runs ahead to check out the farm from a short view, hammer and klar at the ready.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


Discord Chat

Karmid advances through the mist until the barn and farmhouse emerges from the mist just as the farmer had said it would. The first to appear is the farmhouse, which is a small affair, while the barn just beyond it is larger and configured in an L-shape. The barn seems to have been built around a unique feature: the 12-foot-tall stone head, canted slightly to the left, depicting the face of a helmed warrior. Moss has grown over his features, making small details hard to discern.

Assuming you're being quiet as well, as would be natural: Stealth: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 1 = 19

GM stuff:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 2 = 19

Karmid, want to spend a Hero Point to give yourself a +4 and beat the opposed Perception check?


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

It will be my last for now until I earn another, but if you allow it then I will! I appreciate the heads up.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Ro accompanies Karmid. Considering the ghouls' paralyzing touch, it's just too dangerous to let anyone solo.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Flutter, as requested by Drasven, stays as far to the front as possible.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Figures. Maybe save that Hero Point, Karmid :P


Female half-elf oracle 5 NG (elf, human) Init +4; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 16, T 12, FF 14 hp 41/41 Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +6; +2 vs. enchantments, +2 trait bonus vs. charm and compulsion Immune sleep

Jili follows behind with her bow at the ready. She's not good at stealth so she stays way in the back.


M Halfling Arrowsong Minstrel(Bard)-4 | HP 30/30 | AC18 F15 T14 | F+3 R+8 W+6(+2 vs fear, +2 vs charm/compul) | CMD15 Spd 20' | Init+3 Percep+10 | Performances 13/14

Uldar would like to stay back a ways. Ghouls are quite terrifying. But he also wants to see to shoot, and preferably not an innocent victim this time. So he approaches with the other sneaky folk.
stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32


Discord Chat

Karmid, Flutter, and Ro carefully move up toward the farmhouse and the barn. When they have approached to about 80 feet from the latter, Karmid spots a prone shape on the roof of the barn, which does not seem to have seen the party through the fog. Even though it is hard to tell the detail, Karmid guesses that from its movements it is most likely a ghoul out on watch.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Whispering to Ro, Karmid tries to stay as quiet as possible.

"I see a lookout on the roof of the barn. I don't see anyone else, do you? We can try and pick him off from range, but possible misses will make noise inside the barn and the creature might not go down easily. This is probably a trap of some kind. If I may make a suggestion? We can do the 'Karmid is a distraction thing' again and you guys cover me from range if you want. I'm not afraid of these things. Unless you want to charge in directly with everyone or have a better idea?"

I still need to be healed if anyone can do that? I'm still below half my hit points, unless I missed something. Karmid may be willing to keep silent, but I'm not. =)


Discord Chat
Karmid Groundbreaker wrote:
I still need to be healed if anyone can do that? I'm still below half my hit points, unless I missed something. Karmid may be willing to keep silent, but I'm not. =)

We'll just assumed that already happened some time after the last fight.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:
GM BrOp wrote:
Karmid Groundbreaker wrote:
I still need to be healed if anyone can do that? I'm still below half my hit points, unless I missed something. Karmid may be willing to keep silent, but I'm not. =)
We'll just assumed that already happened some time after the last fight.

No complaints...How much? All the way? Did we have any healing availability left?


Discord Chat
Karmid Groundbreaker wrote:
No complaints...How much? All the way? Did we have any healing availability left?

I don't think Jili has cast any spells today, which means she potentially has 4 castings of CMW and 7 of CLW.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Ro motions to circle around to the opposite side of the house. Her thinking is since the ghoul is prone, it can only watch one direction. She wants to see if there's a clear approach from some other direction.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 2 = 16

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19

Also using a round of Archaeologist's Luck.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Trusting Ro, Karmid follows silently.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 1 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

I am a leaf in the wind!


Discord Chat

Ro and Karmid manage to move quietly around the barn and approach to within 50 feet of the building without attracting any attention. The ghoul on the roof seems to be oblivious to them.

With his keen ears, Karmid can hear grunting from multiple people coming from within the barn as well.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

A ghost in the fog, Karmid raises an eyebrow at Ro then tilts his head upward and points with his Klar's blade at the roof.

What next? Up?

Any way to maybe bar the doors GM? Trap the enemy inside, at least temporarily? Or a ladder/tree to help climb to the roof?

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Discord Chat

There are several large branches nearby that could bar the only door into the barn you have seen.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Ro listens to the grunting, trying to figure out of it's coming from human or ghouls...

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Discord Chat

Most likely ghouls.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Draven waits, anxious as he finds the fog not useful in spotting their enemy.

He wasn't great in hiding either with his armor likely to give him away.
Still he waited.

A signal. Anything.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 1 = 22

While waiting on Ro to make her next decision, Karmid grabs a loose but sturdy tree branch and attempts to bar/block/wedge the barn's door shut.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

When Ro sees what Karmid is up to, she helps as well. She takes a couple of stout looking limbs to use. After pushing one end of each limb into the ground, she softly leans the other end against the door and presses it tight.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Male Human Fighter (Dragonheir Scion) 5 | HP: 49/49 | AC: 21/T 12/FF 19 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2| CMB: +9 | CMD: 21 | Scimitar: +11; 1d6+5/18-20 | Eldritch Strike

Edgar keeps a reasonable distance from the stealth squad but still within a few good hustles from them.


Discord Chat

GM stuff:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Ro and Karmid carefully place the branches in front of the door of the barn, effectively barring the door to anyone inside. It is only a matter of time, however, before the creatures inside discover they are trapped.


M Halfling Arrowsong Minstrel(Bard)-4 | HP 30/30 | AC18 F15 T14 | F+3 R+8 W+6(+2 vs fear, +2 vs charm/compul) | CMD15 Spd 20' | Init+3 Percep+10 | Performances 13/14

As Ro and Karmid sneak around the back, Uldar keeps his bow trained on the 'watch' ghoul, in case it should make any funny movements (peculiar, not hilarious).


Female half-elf oracle 5 NG (elf, human) Init +4; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 16, T 12, FF 14 hp 41/41 Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +6; +2 vs. enchantments, +2 trait bonus vs. charm and compulsion Immune sleep

Jili looks at the ghoul on the roof, and the blocked door. She looks at her hands as they begin to glow slightly. Burning down the barn with all inside. Probably not a good idea. She stays further back and has her bow at the ready, and trained on the ghoul on the roof.

Kharmid Healing Rolls He's up to 41:

CMW: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (7, 8) + 4 = 19
CLW: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +6 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Lia watches Karmids and Ro's actions, at least insofar the fog allows, then whispers to Jiliana:"We should totally burn down the barn with all of them inside!"


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

HPs updated! Thanks Jiliana!

Putting away his Earthbreaker and Klar, Karmid points to the roof and silently and begins climbing the easiest way towards the ghoul's flank on the roof.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 1 = 27
Climb: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 1 = 11


Discord Chat

Karmid stealthily climbs the side of the barn until he is just below roof level. Peeking for just a second over the top of the building, he can see a 15 foot uninterrupted span of thatched roof separates him from what now clearly is a ghoul. The creature is keeping lookout while lying prone and still seems to be unaware of his presence. Pulling himself up on the roof, however, will leave him nowhere to hide, and there is a chance the ghoul will get out a shout before he can close with it.


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

Drasven fiddles with his crossbow wondering if his companions were fine with their scouting movements. He couldn't see much due to the fog and was now beginning to consider if their foe had magical resources at his disposal.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Karmid double-taps his god's tattoo activating both of his granted spell-like abilities in quick succession, and Karmid's skin suddenly gains a rough brown-like texture and his size expands to an ogre-like height!

Karmid then lifts himself easily up onto the roof, and pulls out his now much bigger hammer as quietly as possible!

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 1 = 25

Activating Barkskin and Enlarge Person from my granted Domain Spell bonuses!

3,401 to 3,450 of 3,743 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMD - Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.