DMD - Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Maps
Handouts


3,701 to 3,713 of 3,713 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>

Discord Chat

Nice description, Ro. No mechanical effect from being under the effect of the haunt, but you can guess that it would have eventually drained your strength if you had continued dancing.


Human Bard (Archaeologist) 4 / Inquisitor 1 | HP: 40/40 | AC: 18 (T: 13, F: 15) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +4 (+6 vs Charm/Compulsion) | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM: +6 | Speed 30' | Luck: 13/13

Thanks BrOp. I owe it to The Shining. :p

Ro stays on the floor for a while, to make sure the possession has passed.

"Damn" she mutters as she stares at the ceiling.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Karmid merely stands there staring at Ro, hammer and klar pointing at the floor.

"Damn."


Male Human Fighter (Dragonheir Scion) 5 | HP: 49/49 | AC: 21/T 12/FF 19 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2| CMB: +9 | CMD: 21 | Scimitar: +11; 1d6+5/18-20 | Eldritch Strike

Edgar sputters a bit as Ro not only approaches him in her maddened state, but brushes up against him and then keeps doing it. He's certainly not opposed to the idea, but the suddenness of the gesture takes him off guard. Then he realizes she's under the effect of the haunt's influence, and blanches at both the embarrassment she might feel as well as his own, at having thought perhaps she'd been harboring unknown feelings for him. There was of course nothing there. He averts his eyes and joins in the chorus, a hint of regret to his voice. "Damn."


Male Dwarf Warpriest 5 | HP: 54/54 | AC: 15/11/14 |Init: +1 | Perc: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +2 | Will: +7| CMB: +6 | CMD: 17 | D.Longaxe: +6;1d12+4| L.xBow:+5;1d8| Inspiring Word, Agile Feet, Prohibition 6/day| Fervor 2d6 5/day|
Skills:
Acro: +1| Appraise:+6| Bluff:-1| Climb:+1 Diplo:+5| Heal:+7| Intimidate: -1| Kn.(Reli, Eng): +8,7| Kn. Others: +3| Lin:+2| Sense Motive: +9| Stealth: -1| Survival: +8| Swim: +1|

"Get your Damms moving!!!" Drasven hollers as he moves to pull Lia off the Piano.

These younglings! We're in yet another life or death situation and they want to dance and admire each other. he grumbles internally.

And then as an afterthought.
"Good work chair."


Female half-elf oracle 5 NG (elf, human) Init +4; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 16, T 12, FF 14 hp 41/41 Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +6; +2 vs. enchantments, +2 trait bonus vs. charm and compulsion Immune sleep

Lia nods at Drasven and moves out of the room. Damn.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Karmid moves down the short hallway to the next door, his head shaking as if he can't un-see what he saw.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Discord Chat

The group moves down the damp, mold-encrusted hallway to the next door, which Karmid opens after Ro and Jili check it and find it safe. Opening it, you see that this is a simple washroom with a single other exit that must lead to the haunted music room. An ancient metal washtub stands to the north, a ring of mildew crusting its inner surface. A strange, furtive scratching comes from inside the tub.


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Stepping back just out of normal reach, Karmid taps the tub with his hammer, ready to skewer whatever comes out with his Klar...

Klar(Held Action:Attack): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Discord Chat

As Karmid steps into the room and taps the washbasin, the scratching increases in speed and is augmented by a loud, desperate rodent-like squeaking.

GM Stuff:
Climb DC 25: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Male NG Human (Shoanti)
Level 5 Ranger:
AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 53/53 | F +6 R +6 W +3 | Init +3(+5) | Perc +10 | CMB +10 | CMD 21 | Speed 30 |Enlarge Self: 5rds/day as a Swift Action (-0)| Favored Terrain (Forest )/Enemy(Giants+2/Undead+4) |
Temp:

Deadpan, Karmid frowns only a little.

"Rats."


Female half-elf oracle 5 NG (elf, human) Init +4; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 AC 16, T 12, FF 14 hp 41/41 Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +6; +2 vs. enchantments, +2 trait bonus vs. charm and compulsion Immune sleep

"Dire rats?" Jili asks with a straight face.


Female Human Arcanist 5 | Arcane Pool 5/8 | Hero Points 3/3 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 13 / T: 13 / FF: 10 | Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +5 | M.,Atk: 1 R.Atk 5 | CMB: 1, CMD: 14 | Init: +3, Perception: +3

Standing a bit to the back, Lia turns to Rojava: "That was pretty. I wish I could dance so well. Can you teach me?"
Without waiting for an answer, she turns to Jiliana:"Contagious rats. This place is evil and filthy and undead. I would not want to get bitten by a local rat. Well, I would not like to get bitten by any rat. But even less so by a local rat. I would pick a normal healthy Sandpoint rat any day over a Misgiving Rat."

3,701 to 3,713 of 3,713 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMD - Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.