DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 1: The Worldwound Gambit (table 2) (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Current Tactical Map: TACTICAL OVERVIEW
Map of Kenabres: Link
Flex Time Thread: LINK

Loot Tracking: Link


1,451 to 1,500 of 2,775 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Guys. I completely forgot that since I have Fey Foundling, I get an extra 2 hp when I receive magical healing. So I'm retconning my own healing and removing one of the charges from the wand. So the wand would be at 41 charges. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Voren & Irabeth:
Voren enters the office and takes a seat across from Irabeth. When she praises him for his healing skills, Voren feels his face heat up in embarrassment. With a small smile, he replies with, "It's nothing, Lady Irabeth. I was only doing my part to help. I swore to use my abilities to help." He then has a small frown. "Although, it seems that my efforts weren't enough. The 3 patients are still affected by the poison." He then smiles once more. "But, I'll continue to work on it. As long as needed to get them back on their feet. Also, there is going to be some faint smoke in the healing ward. It's nothing to be concerned about. I just burned a resin called Healy Myrrh. It'll last for eight hours and should help anyone resting and/or receiving long term care to heal faster." His face becomes very serious and somewhat somber. "Now, the reason I'm here. As I've said before, I have unique experiences with demons. Experiences that I doubt most mortal living have had. I wish to inform you of these experiences, on the off chance that it could help. If that's all right with you, of course."

Mission...

When Jokum praises his eyes, Voren shakes his head. "No. My senses and perception are not that good. I was just lucky that I could see that far and that much. Plus, my connection to Ayne helps sharpen them." Voren also chuckles when Jokum calls the tiefling "young one". "I mean no insult, friend. It's just that I'm most likely older than you. A lot older."

When discussing a plan, Voren comes up with, "I wouldn't mind bringing the guards to us. Or maybe I could try and deceive them. Through my life, I have noticed that I had a strange talent for convincing that my lies were true. Though, I still have no talent in lying. I do have some potions and spells that can help. With today's chosen spells, I can heal, summon, stabilize, or even make someone larger and acquire more strength."

He looks at the tower. "I have no knowledge on the tower. But let me think if anything magical or planes related can be connected to it."

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Whoops, thanks Voren. That's what I get for skimming. :P

Jokum chuckles slightly. "I know that your kind are long-lived, devilson. But still..." He smiles bitterly.

Int Check DC 20: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 Lol no help there...

Jokum continues to gauge their approach to the tower with narrowed eyes.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Oops. Forgot my Intelligence check.

Intelligence: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

And nothing...

Voren smiles and says, "You might actually be surprised if I told you, good sir."

It's okay, Jokum. No harm done.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Well, no matter I guess. It all looks like ruble now at any rate. Take the lead on this one Jokum."


[npc] Silya:

Looking thoughtfully at the entrance to the Tower, Silya looked up at her companions.
"Say, wasn't there a mention of a password on the documents we captured along with Radiance?"


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Well, that would make things that much easier wouldn't it. I wasn't along on that mission. Can you recall what it was?"


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren listens to Silya. He shakes his head. "I wasn't there, either. So, I'm sorry to say that I don't know what it was either."


Voren & Irabeth:

Curious at this unusual subject, Irabeth raised an eyebrow, leaned back in her chair and waived at Voren to continue.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak nods at Silya and whispers:"I've new material for the archives" then he adds"That's their password. Now... let's get get going..." as he finishes Karthak moves towards the entrance


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Huh, interesting . . . I did not realize this was the location of the archives. Lead on Master Dwarf."


As you approach the main entrance, the watchers you know are present do not attack or show themselves.
Close up, you see the door is locked with a high difficulty lock (DC25).
If you knock or shout...
You hear muffled shouting inside.
"Go away! There's nothing left to steal! We have weapons!"


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren & Irabeth:
Voren takes a breath before beginning. "As we all know, over 700 years ago, the Worldwound opened and the demons invaded, destroying Sarkoris in the process. Since then, the people have mounted multiple Crusades against it. Anyway, what I'm saying is... I was there. When the Worldwound opened over 700 years ago, I was there. I saw it in person. It was... horrifying. Now I know what you're thinking: 'Tieflings have long lives. But not that long.' I can assure you. I may not look it; but I am over 700 years old. I think it's 721 or 722. Not sure. Anyway, when the Worldwound opened on my sixteenth birthday, I fled from it. I ran and ran. Eventually, I came to the forest that you know as the Shudderwood. There, I just blacked out. Next thing I know, I wake up to find that 700 years have past. I've lived with the untainted fey and we've come with a theory." He rolls up his left sleeve. He points to the green glowing markings above the Riftwarden birthmark. "These are fey markings. These are on my entire body. They help me save against death type effects and allow me to receive more from magical healing. However, I do take more damage from cold iron weapons. We believe that, somehow, I entered some "fey slumber", protecting me from the demons and their influence. When I awoke, I had these markings, indicating that there was some connection to the First World." He then sighs and looks at Irabeth with a look that indicates he's expecting to get yelled at or for the half-orc to not believe him.

Mission...

Voren steps up to the door. He knocks. Hearing the shouting, he says, "We have new material for the archives."

Bluff?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 If my Beguiling Liar racial trait can be applied, then the result is 24.
Disguise?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Voren & Irabeth:

Irabeth looks absolutely astonished at Voren's claim. She just stared at him for a time that seemed to stretch to infinity.
Eventually she opened her mouth. "I..." She started to say, but stopped.
She cleared her throat.
"I don't know what to say. What you just said... I'm sorry to be blunt but I don't believe you.
"Now, I make no aspersions on your character, I swear that is the truth. But... I have to say, it is far, far more likely the fey are deliberately playing an elaborate practical joke on you. They are well known for doing just that."

She leaned back in her chair.
"Add to that the fact that there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Other than give you a letter of introduction to the new Riftwarden. He might be more interested in hearing your details."


There is a rattle and a metallic thunk, and the door creaks open. A couple of templars in dark robes welcome you in, smiling.
"Welcome brothers, in victory for our lord. Rest and be welcome."

Inside layout.

Looking up you are startled to see that the ground floor of the tower is now open to the air—a tangle of wooden supports above being all that remains of the building’s upper stories.
Two rubble-filled pools flank a central walkway that crosses to an open area with a few shelves, a desk and chair, and a flight of stairs leading down.

Looking you all over, the spokesman looks at Arthas.
"You need to go downstairs to report to Lord Faxon. The rest of you find an open spot on the floor. We have bedrolls and food whenever you're ready."


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak follows the others and only grunts as the cultist welcomes them inside their lair, not trusting himself to be able to keep his own righteous anger in check. Instead he focuses on the sorroundings trying to determine the size of the enemy forces and defences.

Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Busy weekend, and now a blizzard! Gives me time to post, though...

Jokum follows Arthas and Voren in, glancing around. Not the best play-actor in the world... The big man shifts uncomfortably from foot to foot as they head in. He takes a quick glance around the tower as they're ushered into their foes' lair.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Jokum grits his teeth when the cultists suggest that the party split up, but he doesn't trust his acting abilities to invent a plausible lie.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren & Irabeth:
Voren sighs. "I didn't expect you to believe me. It's not a trick from the fey. I know what I know. But, it's okay. I didn't expect you to believe what I've told you. As for the Riftwarden, I would be honored to meet with him."

Mission...

Voren looks around, not saying anything to the templars. He steps around carefully and nervously. His moves are skittish. Ayne moves from the inside of Voren's cloak and onto his shoulder and into the feathers on the tiefling's cloak, remaining hidden so that templars aren't suspicious.

Voren's Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Ayne's Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Ayne's Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Karthak and Jokum turn a critical eye on the other cultists, who give a friendly wave before turning back to gossiping and dicing.
You see they wear medium and heavy armor of crusader design with the robes of their cult over them. They have longswords and morningstars as personal weapons and there is a rack of shortspears and halberds along the wall.

One of them hands out basic bedrolls to whoever doesn't already have one, and opens a crate of not very well preserved foodstuffs looted from nearby houses and stores. A brazier nearby has stakes where you can roast your food. The store of wine bottles looks to be fairly good though.


Irabeth and Voren:

Irabeth nods.
"I'm glad you understand. A moment."
She pulls out a sheet of parchment and a pen, then quickly scrawls a note and signs it. She sprinkles it with sand, folds it and seals it with a wax imprint of her ring.
"This is a letter of introduction to the new Riftwarden, Aravashnial. May it be of help in your quest." She said as she offered it to Voren.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Yes, but of course. My companions and I bear good news. This dwarf has knowledge of the underground and this teifling witch has information vital to our lords victory. We will pass it on then join you for wine."


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak raises an eyebrow at the paladin's words but mutters in a low tone:"Aye, that I have"

"And more.... you bastards... so much more..."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren & Irabeth:
Voren nods and takes the letter and puts it into one of his pockets. "Thank you. This should help me find some of the answers I seek. Where is Master Aravashnial."

Mission...

Voren just nods at Arthas's words, trying to look "evil" and "intimidating".


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

I suppose the interactive combat map is not updated... right?


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum murmurs to Arthas, "Perhaps it would be best if we all came to meet our...glorious leader," continuing to scan the "other" cultists for any impending trouble.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Well yes, might as well. The other two can remain and get started on bedding down and perusing the wine selection."


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren nods silently, still waiting for a confirmed plan.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

The "other two" being the PCs who abandoned us. My plan is simple. Find the head of the snake and cut it off.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Okay. Waiting for someone to lead us up. Also, if we start a fight with the head of the snake, won't the rest of it try to retaliate?


Jokum wrote:
"Perhaps it would be best if we all came to meet our...glorious leader,"

The first guy frowned.

"Lord Faxon said only the cell leader. It would be your soul to disobey." He said solemnly.

While there are stairs leading up to the blood red overcast sky (where the upper floors used to be), the stairway on the map leads down.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Heh, our souls. Very well, I do not seek to have mine devoured for disobedience."

Arthas tries to evaluate the crew on this level and sizes them up. His plan had been to try to kill the leader then fight his way back up here, but that course was now closed. Perhaps a suprise strike was in order.

He glanced over to his party members to get a feel for what they are feeling.

He couldn't conceal his nature for long.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren bites his lower lip slightly. He figures that in order to see this Faxon, a little subterfuge is needed. He becomes serious and shakes his head. "No. We have a serious report for him. We have knowledge on a grand plan by the remaining crusaders. All of us need to make a full report to inform him of every last detail."

Bluff: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 4 = 23


The spokesman is starting to look suspicious.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
"Yesss. Of course. For your sake, I hope that's true." He said slowly. He still doesn't seem entirely convinced, and his eyes linger on you as you descend the stairway.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"The gig is almost up, let's not look this gift horse in the mouth.

Arthas heads down stairs.

Should we fail, our souls shall be secure. We walk within the light.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren follows Arthas downstairs, secretly anxious to get away from the cultists.


Descending the stairs you see...
Tactical situation.
This semicircular room is empty except for a few bookshelves against the walls and a single desk and chair sit in one corner. A huge set of wood and metal double doors stands in the south wall.
A tall and imposing tiefling stands at a desk, reviewing a sheaf of documents. Taking off his spectacles, he glanced in your direction and said; "Report Templars."

Picture of Faxon.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

OMG! It's Voren's evil twin!!!! :P

Karthak takes a step forward and answers while narrowing the distance between himself and the cultist leader:"We come from the underground city: our forces there were decimated as the mongrelmen rose against lord Baphomet. We survived and this is the first hideout we found with actual people in it"

"There, make of this what you want. Not a single lie... and soon you'll face the truth of my steel"


Tactical situation map.


Faxon nodded at Karthak's report.
"Well. Now that Kenabres has been taken, they are of little moment. Now you are best of use to infiltrate the last hiding hole of the Crusaders in Kenabres."
He gave a thin, predatory smile.
"You have a certain... clean look that they will trust. Go make yourselves look wounded and wander about hiding from the last stragglers of our lords army. I'm sure they'll take you in."
His eyes flicked up to Voren.
"But not you. They'll never trust a tiefling."


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Hi all, I'm back. Sorry for the wait!

"Where should we wander to?" Jokum rumbles, eyeing the tiefling cautiously. "Do you know where this hideout is?"


Faxon turned a jaundiced eye on Jokum.
"If I knew that, I would not need you to find it." He replied dryly.
His eyes sharpened.
"You were going to add 'My Lord' to your address to me, weren't you?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

"No he wasn't.. you demon loving scumbag..." hissess Karthak as he charges for the cultist's leader.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Damage roll: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Ha, ha, Karthak. :)

Hey, Camris, before I make my move, how big is the room?


Sorry, I keep forgetting the general tab map update. Check it now.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Thank you. But how tall is the room? How high is it from floor to ceiling? Like, would a large size creature have trouble walking and fighting in the room?


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"A servant of Torag amongst us!"

Arthas draws Radiance and lets its glowing blade be seen by the foul servant of evil.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"And he does not stand alone, I am Arthas, Sword of Ratagthiel, may his vengeance be upon you!"

Arthas charges now that the rouse is up.

Charge and smite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 + 3 = 15
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 3 = 8

<<<Face palm>>> Epic moment---not so epic dice rolls.

The tiefling morphs into a balrog beats the pesky adventurers into a pulp and knits the dwarfs beard into a codpiece.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Surely the Gods of justice have not forsaken us! The dices will favor us... next roll! XD


I would call the basement ten feet in height. A large figure would have to crouch (difficult terrain), but he could fit.


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

I guess we're doing this, then...fine. I'd had enough bandying words with the scum anyway. Jokum charges forward, ranseur gripped tightly in hand, eyes cold.

Attack, charge: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10

Jeez, they really don't like us. :P


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Dang aura of incompetent dice rolling!


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren chews on his lower lip in nervousness as they meet Faxon. In his mind, Ayne says, 'Calm down, boy. All you need to do is stay calm and take out the cultists.' He thinks back, 'I know. It's just so... nerve-wracking.' She scoffs. 'Well, that's how things are. Now, focus!'

During the meeting, Voren stays silent, knowing that his social skills aren't up to snuff. When Faxon suggests that Voren stays behind, he slowly nods, feigning agreement. When Faxon address the slip up by Jokum, Voren's heart begins to race. He's about to come up with some sort of lie, when Karthak decides to launch the assault. He then begins to make gestures and chant. His eyes glow a blinding white.

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Casting Summon Monster 1 to summon a celestial eagle. Takes one round to cast. When activated, the eagle will stay for 3 rounds.

Celestial Eagle:
Celestial Eagle
N Small celestial animal
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision Perception +9
===
DEFENSE
===
AC 14, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 5 (1d8+1)
Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +2
SR 5
Resist cold 5, acid 5, electricity 5
===
OFFENSE
===
Speed 10 ft., fly 80 ft. (average)
Melee 2 talons +3 (1d4)
bite +3 (1d4)
Special Attacks smite evil
===
STATISTICS
===
Str 10, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 7
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 11
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Fly +8, Perception +10; Racial Modifiers +8 Perception
===
SPECIAL ABILITIES
===
Smite evil - 1/day as a swift action (adds CHA bonus (+0) to attack rolls and damage bonus equal to HD (+1) against evil/good foes; smite persists until target is dead or the celestial/fiendish creature rests).

In the air, the wind amasses together until a radiant celestial eagle appears, giving a powerful screech. Voren yells, "Attaquer le mal tieffelin ! Utilisez toute votre force!!"

Celestial:
"Attack the evil tiefling! Use all of your strength!"

Heeding its master's commands, the eagle flies off and attacks Faxo, ripping at it with its beak and talons, all the while glowing a faint blue.

Eagle will also use its smite evil ability.

Attack: Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Attack: Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack: Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

If attacks hit:
Damage: Bite: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 +1 if target is evil
Damage: Talon: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 +1 if target is evil
Damage: Talon: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 +1 if target is evil

1,451 to 1,500 of 2,775 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GM Striker] Wrath of the Righteous 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.