Cottonseed PFS PbP (2E)

Game Master Redelia

A part of the Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge for the Pathfinder 2E.


101 to 150 of 154 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Horizon Hunters

Female Elf Sorcerer 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 15 | F +4 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | Stealth +0 |
Active Effects:
speed 30ft | Hero Points - 0 | focus 1/1 | spells lvl 1-0/3

I know! This means we're going to have to form a coven, you do realize this don't you?

"A different time best left in the past, I should think. Though we can talk as much as you like of other things." She gives Seedy a gracious smile and accepts her glass. [b]"And we are very appreciative of his attention, as well as your's mister tender." Though it was still a bit odd to see goblins roaming about so freely these days.

She turned her attention to Lucky as the halfling slides up between them. "I wouldn't mind the company for whatever task they send me off on little miss. I could certainly use the work for coin."

She nods. "We'll get some work. I think the management as it is happens to just be getting their ducks in a row first."

Horizon Hunters

CN female halfling (nomadic) Ranger 1 | HP 18/18 | AC 18 | F +7 R +8 W +4 | Perc +6 | Stealth +6 | 25ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Lucky Linna offers a wide grin. "Place either still has that 'new tavern' smell, or it's the varnish on dear Barkeep's breath," she grins.

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

A broad shouldered Dwarf in chainmail stomps his way into the Lodge and pulls up a chair. The tools of war hang from his belt and a steel shield on his back. He pull a lonely, dented pewter mug from a leather cord and clinks it down on the bar. There's but a single copper piece inside.

"I'll take whatever I can git fer me last copper." He looks towards the keg on the floor with half hope and half crazy in his eyes.

"Anyone need a good smith 'round here? Or maybe a heavy axe? I got both!"

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Comin' right up!" The goblin behind the bar inverts the mug, dropping the copper into the till and hurrying off to pitch-sealed keg at the far end of the bar. Returning, he sets the tankard down, sloshing pale foam onto the bar. "There ya go! May your luck overflow like the Hero's foam! And don't worry: there may not be much need for smithies 'round here, but there's plenty of call for axes!"

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

Kernal looks up with a start to see the goblin serving him and shakes his head slowly "Ya, sorry. Gonna be awhile bafore I get used ta you guys being in here..." He nods in approval and takes down some of that beer.

Envoy's Alliance

"If your available for a mission. I have a quick excursion to the Osirion planned."

The Sandstone Secret

PS it is repeatable

Envoy's Alliance

LN Dwarven Male Fighter 1 HP: 23/23 | AC: 17(19) | F: +8, R: +5, W: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed: 20 ft. | Active Conditions:

Recall Knowledge vs Osirion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"That big sandbox? Aight. Heat don't bother me much." He makes his mark on the signup list and gets back to working on that beer.

So broke I'm heading to a desert... gah.

Envoy's Alliance

Sverd unrolls a bit of parchment and reads it off. "Kernal Klank, Inonotusoblitus...must be a gnome, and Ott." He then looks around. "Hmm, slim pickings. Hopefully some more joins us. If not I pretty sure Kyra is hanging around somewhere."

Those listed report to Game Play

Three open spots remain. Click Here

Envoy's Alliance

Sverd Ogskjold wrote:

Sverd unrolls a bit of parchment and reads it off. "Kernal Klank, Inonotusoblitus...must be a gnome, and Ott." He then looks around. "Hmm, slim pickings. Hopefully some more joins us. If not I pretty sure Kyra is hanging around somewhere."

Those listed report to Game Play

Three open spots remain. Click Here

"Ah more people. Good." Sverd nods his head towards Kyra, "Sorry friend. We will not be needing you this time around."

Zherayiss and Mindartis please join us in gaemeplay

Still one spot left.

Envoy's Alliance

Sverd Ogskjold wrote:
Sverd Ogskjold wrote:

Sverd unrolls a bit of parchment and reads it off. "Kernal Klank, Inonotusoblitus...must be a gnome, and Ott." He then looks around. "Hmm, slim pickings. Hopefully some more joins us. If not I pretty sure Kyra is hanging around somewhere."

Those listed report to Game Play

Three open spots remain. Click Here

"Ah more people. Good." Sverd nods his head towards Kyra, "Sorry friend. We will not be needing you this time around."

Zherayiss and Mindartis please join us in gaemeplay

Still one spot left.

"And now we have a goblin. Alright" He looks at the mark. "I think this is Yunko or something of the like.

Yunko, please join us in Gameplay.

recruitment is closed


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Venture-Captain Rinaldo Flutterfoot looks up as a small bird flies in and lands on his shoulder. He listens as it delivers a message, then nods and stands, calling out, "Pathfinders! Venture Captain Evni Zongnoss needs a group of brave souls to venture into the Gravelands! If you are available and can get yourself to Caliphas on short notice, make yourself known!"

Announcing open recruitment for scenario 1-03: Escaping the Grave.


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch
GM Rinaldo wrote:

Venture-Captain Rinaldo Flutterfoot looks up as a small bird flies in and lands on his shoulder. He listens as it delivers a message, then nods and stands, calling out, "Pathfinders! Venture Captain Evni Zongnoss needs a group of brave souls to venture into the Gravelands! If you are available and can get yourself to Caliphas on short notice, make yourself known!"

Announcing open recruitment for scenario 1-03: Escaping the Grave.

Nearly a dozen Pathfinders come to see Rinaldo, and he sends them off. "May be more than they need, but better than sending less!"

Two tables are getting started, so recruitment is closed. ;-)

Horizon Hunters

Male N Unbreakable Gbolin Druid 4 | HP 50/50 (Dog 42/42)| AC 21 (shield +2) (Dog 21)| F: +9, R: +8, W: +11 | Perc: +11 | Speed 25ft| Focus Pool: 1/1 | Hero points: 1/3 | Active conditions

Ninja COw?

Dark Archive

An elegantly-dressed man walks into the bar and looks around. Spying the bartender he strides over and leans down to whisper into the goblin's ear, handing him a folded piece of paper. He the nods and walks out of the bar.

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

As the man walks out, the goblin nods, then hops up onto the bartop to address the assembled drinkers. "Quiet down a sec, you lot! Anyone lookin' for a job? Venture-Captain Valsin is lookin' for some folks for a local mission, here on Kortos. Sign-up's at the end of the bar!"

Vigilant Seal

NG Male Goblin Barbarian 1 | HP 12/20 (0/3 rage) | AC 18 | F +7, R +4, W +5 | Perc +5 |

A quiet-looking goblin in droopy chain mail stands among the crowd. As if suddenly reminded of something, he clambers onto the bar too. He starts speaking even as the hubbub starts again. "And Venture-Captain Shaine wanted some people also! Experienced agents only, for research gathering plus whatever our Nex sister lodge needs. Go talk to the entity over there if you wanna know more."

He jump-slips gracelessly from the table, leaving scratch marks. "...Sorry."

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"S'alright. Happens all the time."

Grand Archive

M Human Fighter 2 | HP31/32 | AC 18 / 20 | F +8, R +7, W +4 | Perception +6| [dice=Axe]1d20+10[/dice] [dice=Dmg (S)]1d8+4[/dice]
Seedy Wormsburrow wrote:
As the man walks out, the goblin nods, then hops up onto the bartop to address the assembled drinkers. "Quiet down a sec, you lot! Anyone lookin' for a job? Venture-Captain Valsin is lookin' for some folks for a local mission, here on Kortos. Sign-up's at the end of the bar!"

A hulking Ulfen man, dressed in hides and sporting a wicked looking axe, slaps his face, squashing a mosquito. Damned critters. If'n I don't see another my entire life, I'll be happy, he thinks.

"Work, huh?" he says, looking at the goblin making the announcement. "Wasn't just a month or so ago I was killin' yer kind."

Bron's always interested in more "security work," as the Venture Captains of the Squishy Narcissists' Society like to call it. Bron just calls it "protecting morons." But if the Overly Narcissistic Society of Diggers and Scribblers needs somebody to ensure their "agents" don't get 'emselves killed by "bandits"... Bron will take the easy money.

Signed up.

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Well, you just keep your ax contained while you're in here, sir. This is a respectable bar!"

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Alright, alright, settle down everyone! Brondulf Iarlsson, Guntram Falk, Emmanuel Holysmith, Ott Underhand, Mindartis Nightbreeze, and....Tubbid? T'Bid? Tabbd? However you say it, head over to the lodge and check in with ol' Valsin!"

Recruitment closed. Selections posted in the Recruitment tab.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

It's a brisk morning in Absalom. While 4719 draws to a close, excitement builds in the Grand Lodge. There's an intangible excitement in the agents, in stark juxtaposition of the weather's pall.

A young recruit nails a mission request to the main board in the courtyard:

From a ruined theater in the run-down Puddles district of Absalom, a goblin hero and self-styled king rules over the nearby goblins. Shifting foundations beneath the playhouse have revealed ruins from Absalom's early history, and the goblin king has put out a call for explorers to search the area and clear out its dangers. New agents welcomed.

All interested agents sign up HERE and report to the briefing room when called.

Vigilant Seal

Battered Young Male Varisian
Stats:
HP 33/44 | 1/1 Hero Points | (Trap Finder) Perc’ +10 (+11 vs. traps) ; Stealth +8 ; Speed 25 ft. | (Deny Advantage) AC 19 (20 vs. traps) | Fort' +10 ; Ref' +10 ; Will +10 (+1 vs. traps)
Active conditions: Deny Advantage ; Exploration: Avoid Notice

A gaunt human, with dark blotches on his skin and dark deep set eyes, looks up at the mission request, thinking: Undead in Lastwall and Goblin Kings in Absalom... The Vigilant Seal has much to do!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Skull & Shackles |

A paige comes and summons some of you HERE.

Zanderel Elerin
Fijit Tealeaf
Matt Wilson
Lilic
Farol
DoubleGold

Grand Archive

CN Goblin Male Rogue 1 HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Explore Mode: Search +5 | Active Conditions: None

A thick and stocky goblin pushes his way in through the busy room and hops up on an empty chair "When's this place going to put a hard goblin to work around here? Seems like ya finally stopped cleaving our heads off but getting paid work sure takes forever." He plops down at the bar and rolls his last copper towards Seedy "Slide me over some sudz bro."

Time to see how a 2.0 rogue works out, ruffian based even!

Vigilant Seal

Perc +6 | 20 feet | Class DC 16 | Active Conditions: none NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 1 Nature +4 HP 23/23 | AC: 18 | F +8 R +6 W +4

A heavily armored dwarf plods into room. It is clear that the plodding is a choice and not a necessity as he doesn't actually seem hindered in the least by the armor.

"Still getting accustomed to all this...and myself, to be honest," he says, looking around and clearly a little unsettled by the goblin faces he sees.

Vigilant Seal

N Female Goblin Warrior Barbarian 1 | 20/20 HP | AC 18 | F: +7 R: +5 W: +4 | Perc +4 (darkvision) | Hero Point: 2

"Why mission board empty?!" Ghostbiter stamps her feet in annoyance.

Grand Archive

CN Goblin Alchemist (Bomber) 1 | HP 20/20| AC 18 F: +7, R: +8, W: +2Perc: +2, Stealth: +4 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. 1/3 Hero Points

I hear ya! Just got into 2e, can't wait to try it out. Honestly, I think that players are gearing up for the next con!

Dark Archive

Venture-Captain PBP GM Tyranius PFS Reporting Tool | Scenario List | Scenario Sign-up Sheet

If you are not playing in PlayDis Con then you will have time to get a game in before Outpost III starts.

Sovereign Court

@Ghostbiter and Ortho: If there are enough players, I would be happy to run something :-)

Grand Archive

CN Goblin Male Rogue 1 HP: 20/20 | AC: 18 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +5 | Perc: +5 | Speed: 25 ft. | Explore Mode: Search +5 | Active Conditions: None
Luke_Parry wrote:
@Ghostbiter and Ortho: If there are enough players, I would be happy to run something :-)

"Well consider me sumthin!" A rough looking gobbo pushes his way to the front of the line.

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-Elf, Human Druid level 1

A male half-elf walks into the tavern. Dressed in hides, he walks in and sits down at a table. His boots are covered in dried muck from the local bogs and forests. He removes his hat and closes his eyes.

Just remember, act natural..be yourself..and most of all don't stare.

He looks towards everyone at the bar, gets up, and addresses the goblin behind the bar.

Good day, may I have something to drink? A coiling python peeks its slender head from underneath the fur-like pauldrons from around his shoulders. The python begins to look around, smelling the air, and then retracts back under for the warmth of the pauldrons. If you also have a bowl for Rosebud here, I'd appreciate it.

He then shuffles his feet as if unsure how to stand, an apparent nervousness creeping in slightly.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Eep!" The goblin behind the bar nearly drops the bottle he was holding at the site of the snake. "Ah, sorry 'bout that. One glass of Seedy's Cru, comin' right up! May the Hero's foam rain down upon you." After a moment, he pauses and walks back. "Oh yeah...a bowl. Uh, here." He hands the druid a bowl and moves quickly down to other customers at the far end of the bar.

Sovereign Court

Alright, I have set up a table of 1-01: The Absalom Initiation. Feel free to check in, and we will get the ball rolling :-)

LINK

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-Elf, Human Druid level 1

He sighs softly to himself as the Goblin leaves his side of the bar. Left the marshes and still I am the most awkward person in the room. He then smiles softly and calls out, "Thank you my friend. May the wind be at your back and the road rise up to meet you."

He then turns to his drink and knocks back at least a quarter of the mug. He pours some water in the bowl for his snake. Rosebud slithers down, still with most of her body on him, and they enjoy their drinks.

After finishing off his drink, he looks towards the nearest person and says "Hello, do you perchance know where I can find some work? I just started in these parts and I was hoping for a local job board or maybe someone could use my unique set of skills."

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The hostess smiles in welcome at the newcomers, after a brief pause of surprise at the snake.

Verdant Wheel

Male Half-Elf, Human Druid level 1

Notices the brief pause and coaxes the snake out.

"I know, it is most people's reactions. Her name is Rosebud and she is practically harmless. I say practically...if you're a mouse!"

Nailed it!

"Do you want to pet her?"He holds out the snake. Her scales are black with spots of red flecks. A rather curious coloring at first glance; she seems friendly and calm. She turns her head back to the water bowl and gets some water.

Envoy's Alliance

A middle aged man with long jet black hair and a pronounced widow's peak looks about and strokes his thin goatee.

"Well... I suppose it is about time that establish my presence here..."

He slowly makes his way to the bar. "Whisky please. From Rostland if you have it."

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Rostland? Um..." The goblin's face disappears beneath the bar, and you hear a clinking of bottles as he digs through the back shelf. He emerges a moment later with a dark green bottle, it's label obscured by dust. "This says something with an R. That's probably it!" He pours the liquid into a tumbler and slides it across the bar. "Cayden's blessings!"

Envoy's Alliance

He raises an eyebrow and gives the liquid a sniff. He sighs and takes a sip. "Razmiri... Rostland... close enough. Probably the only real spirit channeled in the country."

He turns the liquid over in his mouth a few times then shrugs. "Not... half... bad actually. Now let's see if my progeny's assessment is true... or at least only mildly exaggerated."

Envoy's Alliance

Female Human Monk/2 |Abilities: Battle Medicine DC 15, Cat Fall, Flurry of Blows, Powerful Fists, Quick Jump, Wolf Stance

A young woman of slight build quietly walks into the establishment and casually looks about before approaching the bar, "May I have a ale, please," she says quietly to the barkeep.

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Comin' right up!" a voice calls from the far end of the bar, followed a few moments later by a frothy cup of ale sliding along the worn bartop, a thin trail of foam left in its wake. The mug sails past its intended target, coming to rest a good five feet further down the bar, where it is retrieved and redelivered to the young woman by the sheepish goblin. "Sorry! Guess the Hero's luck's not with me today."

Envoy's Alliance

Female Human Monk/2 |Abilities: Battle Medicine DC 15, Cat Fall, Flurry of Blows, Powerful Fists, Quick Jump, Wolf Stance

There is a slight smile upon the young woman's face that is barely perceptible as she bows her head in respect to the barkeep, "It is an honor to be served so quickly by one who takes such pride in their work, sir. I thank you." She takes a sip from her ale and gives the bartender an approving smile and hands him her coin. "Are there many travelers through here at this time of year?

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Er, sometimes? Lotsa regulars are getting ready for some sort of big event right now, though. Somewhere with a scary name, what was it? Dis Cord, that's it!"

Envoy's Alliance

Female Human Monk/2 |Abilities: Battle Medicine DC 15, Cat Fall, Flurry of Blows, Powerful Fists, Quick Jump, Wolf Stance

"Ah, I see," she looks at him gravely and nods, "perhaps, I should go to this place and see if I'm needed there." She gets up from her seat at the bar, bows to him with respect, "Thank you, sir," and leaves.

Horizon Hunters

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male CN Half-Orc Bard (enigma muse) 1 | HP: 18/18 | AC: 17 | F +5, R +5, W +5 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Move 25 ft.

"Howdy Y'all! Name's Bubba, and I play both kinds of music - Shoanti and Orchish!"

BLAST OF BLUES HARMONICA

"Ma big sista, Candi, said I should see you good folks about a little hacking, slashing, rolling in sweet, sweet gold, and finding out about stuff."

Looking for 1st level PFS 2e action.

Horizon Hunters

Female Elf Sorcerer 5 | HP 51/51 | AC 19 | F +11 R +9 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +9 |
Active Effects:
speed 30ft | Hero Points - 1 | focus 1/1 | Spells lvl 1-4/4 |lvl 2-4/4 |lvl 3-3/3

An elven woman strides her way into the tavern bundled up in what appears to be layers upon layers of Mwangi attire. It's a kaleidoscopic attempt at gathering up enough summer clothing to handle the cooler temperatures to the north. But it's hard to tell just how well the effort is paying off, as no one can see her face behind the stylized golden wolf mask she wears.

The canine features manage to give off a slightly mocking expression in the cast of the light on her while she turns her head to scan the room. After a moment she lets out a sigh and finds a seat closer to the fire. "I feel like I've been waiting for ages. To get here. Anyone. Do have a drink with a lot of fruit?" Her voice is slightly muffled, but still clearly accented.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

"Fruit? Grapes are fruit, right? And wine is made from grapes, so...oh, you mean fresh fruit. Hold on!" The goblin ducks behind the bar and begins to rummage. After a moment, he scuttles down the to end of the bar and rummages some more. After a few more moments and a cartoonish series of noises he emerges with a cocktail glass bearing several kinds of fruit in various states of slicing, cubing, and muddling. A small napkin folded into a round disk almost--but not quite--entirely unlike an umbrella is pierced by the toothpick holding three pieces of citrus together. "Here you go! A Seedy special!" He places the cup down on the counter before the woman, then leans in "Seriously, though, watch out for seeds. That orange had lots of pips!"

Horizon Hunters

Female Elf Sorcerer 5 | HP 51/51 | AC 19 | F +11 R +9 W +11 | Perc +9 | Stealth +9 |
Active Effects:
speed 30ft | Hero Points - 1 | focus 1/1 | Spells lvl 1-4/4 |lvl 2-4/4 |lvl 3-3/3

"Grapes are fruit. Yes." She sits as the goblin bartender vanishes from sight. Even with no facial expression to go by it's easy to tell she's bemused by the whole affair. Particularly as the sounds suggest he's causing more damage than anything in his efforts.

She glances down at the glass and wonders a moment if he actually put anything to drink or if she'd just be getting the juice from the fruit itself. "Thank you little green one." There's a pause in her words, and when she speaks again the hint of laughter is in her tone. "I will be certain to be careful."[b] With thin fingers she pulls the toothpicked citrus off of the cup and holds them closer to her face. [b]"You have an interesting art style."

Horizon Hunters

Male Goblin Cleric of Cayden Cailean

The goblin grins. "We all honor the Lucky Drunk in our own way!"

Horizon Hunters

Human| Ustalav Academic|Alchemist 2 HP 24/24 |AC 18| speed 25 | Perc +5

A bookish young woman strides purposefully into the tavern. Satchels filled to the brim with notebooks and alchemical vials clink and sway in time with her booted steps. Toeing carefully over some sleeping drunks she dusts off a chair at the bar and has a seat.

"Hello. Could I have the house special? Seems to be a lot of commotion around here."

She pulls out a notepad and begins to jot down sketches of the local fauna.

101 to 150 of 154 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cottonseed PbP PFS (2E playtest) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.