Chronicles of Daggerford (Inactive)

Game Master Rhanloi Ehlyss

“Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”

Maps / Handouts


1 to 50 of 1,096 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Your first assignment is to PM me something that one other character knows about you - something from your past, or perhaps a shared experience. This does not need to be tragic or incriminating - but is designed to build the story of this group as you journey towards becoming heroes! You may also suggest who the other person is, but I reserve the right to assign it to someone else in order to cover everyone.

Remember that each character should have one rank in a Craft or Profession skill to match your day-to-day work. You have until Friday to get your characters completed! I ask for a common stat block for your characters. Please update and use the following - put it into the Class or Race block on your character's Profile page:
Human Sorceror 1 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | HP 6/6 | F +2 R +4 W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +0

In the game, I often use spoilers to reveal information if you make an appropriate Skill roll. Please only read these if you successfully pass the condition. For example (you don't need to roll your perception to read this example...):

DC11 Perception:
You notice the subtle scent of onions and garlic emanating from the kitchen of the Lady Luck Tavern...dinner should be better than normal tonight!

Let's have fun!


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

dotting


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

Dot dot

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Dang, I hope I don't use my good rolls too fast...


Female Wolf Animal Companion 3 | hp 17 | AC 19 TCH 13 FF 16 | Fort 5| Ref 6 | Will +2 | Perception +5 (+13 if using Scent)

{Leon here}

Here's Lorelei's profile as well, should be all set with the crunch basics


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Dotting! It will be tomorrow before I get everything squared away, but it'll get done!

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

I forgot to do the well-known secret thing in my submission; my mistake! Around Daggerford, Úlf is well-known for his gregarious personality; the brief, wistful glances he often gives to the community's younger couples, though, has led many to believe that the constable wants to settle down and start a family of his own.


M Human Alchemist (Crypt breaker) 3/Wizard 1. AC 12 Touch 12 FF 14. HP 31. Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3. Init + 2. Perception + 7

Dot.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Gnome Female Gnome Fighter 1 | AC 15 | HP 12/12 | Init +3 | Passive Perc 13

Dotting!!

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


The Lady Luck tavern is the Daggerford militia's traditional meeting place. Sure, the Happy Cow is a warm little place that most of you visit off and on, but the tradition is to meet up here the night before your militia duty begins. The mood is light, the food and fire are warm, and the mugs are large and full! This is the time to get to know the folks in your duty rotation, especially when the watch bill is updated...

Abigail, the pretty young serving girl who actually had several interesting militia tours herself, brings your drinks and any food orders you have. She and Bryn seem to have a bond - not surprising in this small city. Kyrus and Leon know each other from occasional shared hunting/trapping trips, and everyone knows Ulf, the jovial and gentle giant constable of the Farmer's Quarter.

Before long you gather at a single table, like several other groups who will share time together over the next year as an integrated watch team. Please take some time to interact and introduce yourselves. Let us know if you are a militia veteran or if this is perhaps your first tour of duty. You probably know each other in passing - feel free to describe any other information about yourself and acquaintances you may have within the group or in Daggerford in general! My goal is to weave together your individual stories and various adventures into a singular tale - your story!

Lady Luck info:
This two-story structure was once a warehouse for a trading concern which was wiped out by an orc raid. Darryl Orcslayer, an adventurer who helped destroy the orcs, was given the warehouse as a reward by the survivors of the trading family. Darryl died some years ago, but his son, Owenden, presides over the tavern and encourages the patronage of soldiers and adventurers. The walls are decorated with weapons, armor, and trophies various patrons have brought back from their battles.

One interesting feature is a large stone column set in the middle of the floor. On it are inscribed the unique symbols of patrons who have died in battle or disappeared on a quest. Any toast given in the tavern must include a libation to “those who have fallen before us.” Owenden is always eager to hear tales of adventuring and to repeat tales he has heard from others, but the only adventuring he has done has been with the militia. He did fight briefly during the Dragonspear Castle invasion and freely embroiders on his modest achievements if pressed to tell of his adventures.


M Human Alchemist (Crypt breaker) 3/Wizard 1. AC 12 Touch 12 FF 14. HP 31. Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3. Init + 2. Perception + 7

Tyler is a lean, easygoing young man. Known around Daggermark for his alchemy skills, and his garden.

He's served one stint in the miltia, this is his second time around. He enjoys the camaraderie, and the satisfaction of making ones home safer.

He could almost be called bookish, but for the tan and hands of one who spends a lot of time working in his garden.

Portia, Leon and Kyrus would all have seen or met Tyler on his trips outside Daggermark, looking for rare plants and ingredients in the surrounding woods.

He's quiet most of the time, but after a drink or two livens up and starts talking of his dream to travel Golarion, seeking out ruins and lost wonders.

While serving in the miltia Tyler uses a crossbow, or his bombs. Leaving melee up to those better suited for it if he can. He also can serve as a healer, though not a magical one.

His training as a Cryptbreaker has made Tyler good at traps and locks, he's thinking of branching out and making traps for sale as well.

He's happy to make alchemical items cheap for his fellow militia members.


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

The first person at the table when the others arrive is clearly a half-elf. Long pointed ears poke from below his messy brown hair and bright green eyes flick around the room, perhaps searching for his future companions, and he's quite tall and slim, just over six feet. His clothing is almost entirely leather and clearly frequently worn, as anyone can see a few patches and stitches where damage has been repaired over the years. He doesn't look all that old, maybe twenty, but it can be hard to tell with elven blood. He waves when he catches sight of Leon. "Over here!" he calls out.


Human Slayer 4 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 AoO 20 | HP 31/31 | F +5 R +6 W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Amelleanne does not inspire confidence, she's pretty enough, but her waifish appearnce leads you to wonder if she can even lift a sword, never mind wield one.

Clearly one of the castle serving staff, Amelleanne's rarely makes eye contact, and keeps out of the way.

Anyone who sells in the market, or items she may need to buy for the castle will know her, at least in passing - and know she works up at the castle. Úlfheðinn will have seen her around as well, as he likely occaisionally reports up at the Duke's castle?


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

A short human man, long blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing thick mishmash of animal hides and furs, a large wooden shield and spear on his back. The large white wolf beside him wearing leather barding, seems calm and content compared to the youth beside her arguing.

it was just a deer, antlers or not. you didn't need to jump in, the wolf gives a quiet bark in response to the young man's statement. The young man stops arguing long enough to sit down at the table, calm down Kyrus, anything new going on? The large wolf lays down next to him.


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

"Finally got my call in with the militia," the half-elf says with a chuckle. "I was starting to think they forgot with how often I'm out of town." He kneels down next to his chair and looks the large wolf right in the eye. "And how are you today Lorelei?"


As she sees the others arrive, Brynderie closes the ancient volume and stows it away to read later. She makes her way to her assigned table and takes a seat at the end where she can watch everyone and simultaneously keep an eye on the front door. First time being called to service, and I get this lot... fantaatic. "Greetings," she says with a broad grin. "Nice to see you here at the table, Kyrus. Your armor could use some professional repairs... I'm sure mother could help."


Female Gnome Female Gnome Fighter 1 | AC 15 | HP 12/12 | Init +3 | Passive Perc 13

The door to the tavern flies open and a gnome girl comes flying in. She has her long pink hair tied in pigtails on either side of her head. A pack on her back with a hand ax at her belt and a bow slightly taller than her gripped in her left hand.

"I'm not late...I'm not late...Please tell me I am not late!?" she calls out breathlessly.

A weird bird-like creature with a huge beak peeks its head in through the open door and gives out a shrill chirp.

"Well it's your fault if we are late! I told you to leave the widow Easterbrooke's garden alone, but you just had to help yourself to one of her pumpkins!"

She seems to suddenly notice all the people looking at her.

"Errm...am I late?"


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

No, your fine i just arrived myself Leon responds, Lorelei eye's Kyrus briefly barking in response before laying back down. Don't mind her she's a little tired, woke up early this morning for a quick hunt. Anyway, I'm Leon and this is Lorelei


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

Kyrus smiles warmly. "I make do well enough Bryn," he tells Brynderie. "It's too costly to have it do up proper every time I get a cut or tear out hunting."

He looks back at the wolf. "Good for you," he says, rubbing the beast's head affectionately.. "Always good to get one more run in before you get dragged back to town for a while, isn't it?" He chuckles at the wolf's bark and finally retakes his seat. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of work to do with the militia."

He looks over at the door, along with everyone else, as the gnome makes her rather loud arrival. "Not late in the slightest. Pull up a chair and order a drink, we're just getting started." He pulls a chair out, offering it to her. "Hmmm, have we met before? You look familiar but I can't place your name..."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

Throwing open the door of the tavern, a newcomer walks into the tavern, a towering example of humanity standing at 6'5" and with more than enough bulk to back up a frame that size. His face is twisted into a thoughtful frown when he notices the others sitting around a table in the room...at which point his face immediately turns to a broad smile. "Aah! Úlf has found you!" he says aloud in a deep, rumbling voice. He approaches the table with the grin still on his face, calling to Abigail for a flagon of mead as he does.

"So you are all newest recruits for militia, yes? Is good always to see new faces! Úlfheðinn Sigmundarson at your service!...though Úlf is thinking you are mostly already knowing your friendly neighborhood constable, yes?" he introduces. After taking another moment to survey those gathered, his eyes settle particularly on Brynderie and Portia. "Bryn! Is good to see your turn in militia has finally arrived! Úlf is glad to see you coming out for service! And we have gnome this year, too! This will be exciting turn in militia, Úlf is knowing this already!"


Bryn turns to Úlf and gives him a friendly smile, [b]"Yes, my number finally came up... although I'm not sure what they think a scribe will be able to do in the militia."


The time is near the end of October, closing in on November. So far, the winter snows haven’t hit Daggerford, but you know they are on their way. In the morning, you are called before Sherlen Spearslayer, the militia commander. ”We need you to do some road guard duty today,” she says. ”A messenger from Waterdeep tells us that there is one last caravan coming down before the snows arrive. The Waterdeep troops are going to meet them on the road from there. I want you to go south along the Trade Way to The Way Inn and make sure things are safe for a caravan, sort of as an advance scouting party.”

”Take it easy, avoid fights if at all possible, and come back as soon as you can after you reach The Way Inn with a report of the conditions, including anything the folks there can tell you about conditions further on. Questions? If not, report to the quartermaster to draw a week’s rations, a mount, and riding gear.”

The Way Inn is about 100 miles south on the Trade Way. It usually takes three days of easy riding to make the trip.

Kyrus / Leon:
The Trade Way is well kept with campsites every 20 miles or so where there isn’t an inn or homestead to take in travelers. These campsites are maintained for the use of travelers. Huts and sheds have had a habit of burning down, so all that is provided now is a fire pit and a stack of firewood, and travelers are expected to replace the firewood they use. There is always a small water source nearby.


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

"Sounds like an easy enough run commander," Kyrus says with a nod. "We'll take care of it no problem and be back within the week."


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

Let's go then, we have quite the journey ahead of us Leon looks to the rest of the group Might want to say some goodbyes, never know what could happen in the field,


M Human Alchemist (Crypt breaker) 3/Wizard 1. AC 12 Touch 12 FF 14. HP 31. Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3. Init + 2. Perception + 7

Tyler checks his pack is properly equipped and stands ready to go.


Human Slayer 4 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 AoO 20 | HP 31/31 | F +5 R +6 W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +7

"I have already said all the goodbyes I need to," Amelleanne says this with a slight catch in her voice.

She clearly looks uncomfortable clad in armour, laden with weapons and gear.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Is simple enough for first assignment. Úlf will double-check pack once more, then be ready for traveling!"


Female Gnome Female Gnome Fighter 1 | AC 15 | HP 12/12 | Init +3 | Passive Perc 13

"I think I have everything here, or on Kai. What a nice wolf you have! What was her name? I hope she and Kai get along alright?

Ready to go...


Brynderie pulls her backpack up under her nose and begins to rifle through its contents. "I believe I have everythin...umpf," the young scribe grunts as she struggles to hold up the backpack while simultaneously searching it. Propping up the pack on her raised knee, she sheepishly grins at the commander, "bedroll, blanket, mess kit... parchment, ink pen... ink?... ink?... oh, Ink!"

As she proudly displays a vial of ink, Brynderie loses the grip on her pack. Quickly recovering to catch it before spilling its contents, she lets loose the vial which momentarily hovers in the air before dropping like the proverbial rock. At the last moment, she extends her right foot and deftly kicks the vial into the air before snatching with her left hand. "Oops, sorry sir. Um, I'm ready."


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

Her names Lorelei...She's kind of like my mom...don't worry she's nice, Leon throws his pack over his shoulder ready to depart


Female Gnome Female Gnome Fighter 1 | AC 15 | HP 12/12 | Init +3 | Passive Perc 13

Moving slowly towards the wolf, Portia speaks to it in its own language.

Wolf:

Hello Lorelei. I am Portia. I have a friend who is a large bird that I hope you will treat well. She is a friend and will not harm you.

Using Speak with Animals ability from racial skills....mostly just want to make sure the wold and ax beak get along..lol


While it would be interesting to role play to animal companions who don't get along, I think we'll just make the assumption that the two don't have much interest in each other. =)

Sherlen nods, and you set off to get your mounts and gear. You spend the rest of the day riding along the Trade Way.

The traffic is relatively sparse. You meet a few farmers who are making use of the still mild weather to make final trips to town to get supplies for the winter to come. Finally, you reach Liam’s Hold, a small village of perhaps 50 residents. The village is guarded by a fortified tower built a century ago by Liam, from whom the village takes its name. The tower is now part of the inn that is often patronized by passing caravans. Near the tower is an extensive field for caravans to park wagons. Do you stop at the inn for the night, sleep outside where the caravans park, or try to press on until it gets dark?

The Trade Way is a relatively broad road, so you can easily ride two by two, with an animal companion (or gnome) between/beside you. Please give me a riding order, including a single file line in case it comes to that. As this is the first time on horseback for us, please make a DC10 Ride check. If you roll low, check the spoiler below... <evil grin>

Failed DC10 Ride check:
How can sitting on a beast hurt this MUCH!! Never in your life have you been bounced about like this. You either grit your teeth and suck up the pain or cry like a little baby at the pain in your thighs. Either way you temporarily lose 1 Dex point for an hour; make any adjustments to AC and DEX based skills.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Bah...Úlf will save shopping for later. He has no money for it until next pay-day anyway!"


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

Ride: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Kyrus isn't much of a rider, but he's more than capable of handling a trained horse without too much effort. He elects to ride a bit further back in their line, not about to be the one who takes the front. When they finally reach Liam's Hold, he's still feeling pretty good from the easy day. "Well, shall we stop here? There are plenty of campsites along the Way, but I doubt that they're nearly as comfortable as staying at the inn here."


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

Ride check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

WolfSpeak:

hello, things should be fine so long as your pet doesn't get in my way

Leon rides off to the side with Lorelei, if we stop for the night Leon sleeps outside as is more comfortable for him.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Oof...riding is not thing Úlf has skill with..." the warrior laments, huffing out a breath before he gives it a shot anyway.

Ride: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Úlf grits his teeth in the saddle; though he seems to be experiencing some discomfort, he bears it stoically, without complaint.

For one hour, -1 AC and Dex-based skills.


M Human Alchemist (Crypt breaker) 3/Wizard 1. AC 12 Touch 12 FF 14. HP 31. Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3. Init + 2. Perception + 7

Ride: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Tyler winces as he Sloowwlly dismounts. "Lets stop here." He groans, "Some of the travelers may have information about the roads?"

He rummages through his packs for the liniment. 'Now I know why they call it horse liniment!' He thinks ruefully.


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

I may have taken longer but i think riding was a mistake , we continue on we will rest inn instead of pressing on. Leon responds coldly


Ride: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Brynderie nimbly slides off her horse and gives it a warm embrace. Oh, Nethys! My butt hurts... I should have been training for this...

With a cheerful look, she speaks up, "I'm fine staying either outdoors or at the Inn... although I think it wise to stay near each other or at least be assured we know where everyone can be found."


Male Human Nature Fang Druid 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 15 | HP 22/22 | F +6 R +3 W +7 | Init +7 | Perc +7

When we get there, i might be out a bit late. Scout the area, the route ahead, maybe hunt a bit...Either way you all should rest up,


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

Kyrus sees half their group barely able to climb off their horses. "Alright, let's stop for the night then. We can afford to take this trip fairly slowly."


Female Gnome Female Gnome Fighter 1 | AC 15 | HP 12/12 | Init +3 | Passive Perc 13

Ride: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Riding on the back of the ax beak, Portia slides from the specially designed saddle as spry as when she mounted.


Human Slayer 4 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 AoO 20 | HP 31/31 | F +5 R +6 W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Amealleanne doesn't need to feign discomfort at riding, and she's certainly not used to all-day rides, but she doesn't complain.

Ride: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"Would our duties not include asking if there have been problems at stops along the way? I'm new at this so I could be wrong..."

Proposed Marching Order:
(just used everyone's first 3 letters of the name - hope it makes sense).
Kyrus and Leon both said they'd spread out a bit, so they'll be off to the sides a bit more where terrain permits. Amelleanne will swap with Portia if she'd rather not be at the front? Alternatively Ulf could ride at the front alone and Portia could join Amelleanne at the rear?

ULF POR
TYL BRY
KYR LEO
AME

Single file may be better as

ULF
POR
TYL
KYR
BRY
LEO
AME

Obviously this is only suggestions...


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Oof...when we are done with mission, Úlf is definitely going to spend some time getting riding lessons from someone. The ancestors of the Ulfen race would surely be shamed by this!"

"Úlf is not caring if we stay at Inn or out of doors. Is good idea for us to stick together, though. Splitting up is never a thing that ends well!"


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

"It's not a requirement, but it certainly would give us a better picture of how things have been along the Way," Kyrus says to Amelleanne. "And that would make a better report along the way."


The inn is small by Daggerford standards. There is no one here except for the friendly human proprietor. The smell of fresh bread and a savory stew wafts from the kitchen, and a warm fire burns in the common room. "Welcome to Liam's Hold, friends! I am Binn, the proprietor. Where are you from, and where are you heading this late in the season? Any news?"

GM rolls (no peeking!):
D1 AM: 1d6 + 1d10 ⇒ (1) + (9) = 10
D1 PM: 1d6 + 1d10 ⇒ (5) + (3) = 8
N1 PM: 1d6 + 1d10 ⇒ (4) + (5) = 9
N1 AM: 1d6 + 1d10 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5


Male Half-Elf Ranger (Trapper) 4 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 | HP: 35/35 | F: +7 R: +10 W: +6 | Init: +5 | Perc: +11

"Just a patrol coming down out of Daggerford," Kyrus says smiling to the innkeeper. "We're heading down to check The Way Inn to make sure the roads are safe. How go things here at the Hold? We'd be grateful for any news."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


"Oh, nothing much has happened around here for several weeks. Only local people and a band of hunters have been customers for the last few days..."

"So you're down from Daggerford, you say? Well, when you return make sure to give Mistress Spearslayer my regards. The militia helped me out a ways back, and I am indebted to you all. Your meal and rooms for the night are no charge!"

The food is warm and flavorful, the rooms are small with two to three beds, a desk, and a small chest of drawers, and the washroom has several basins with fresh water and towels.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | HP 33/33 | F +5 R +3 W +1 | Init +4 | Perc +1

"Is very kind of you to offer! Daggerford militia is always happy to be of service to those in need. I am guessing that hunters gave you no problems, since you mention none?"

1 to 50 of 1,096 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chronicles of Daggerford All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.